Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [IC] Kizingo'zaa Lands [IC]
[JRP] Welcome to The Show! (Nema/Vincenzo/Priya/Bronwyn)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 6:46 am
User ImageUser Image

When the light crested over the water two lions were illuminated on the beach. For some they looked like a loving couple sharing a morning talk, but upon closer inspection it could be seen that the two were bickering.

Bronwyn had taken to her new name quite easily, but when this slip of a male came onto the scene, serenading with songs devised by her nickname, she felt as if murder might be an option. "If you don't stop following me, I'm going to bury body in the sand so deep all they'll find is your head!" Sunshine snapped, her ears folded flat against her head.

Vincenzo just grinned, and stood tall under the assault. "What's wrong, Sunshine? Is it too much to be considered a bright light in a world of-" It wasn't as if he hadn't been buried in sand before. Though, right now, Sunshine's threats meant little too him. She was just another blow hard masquerading as a flirt, and when he started poking her for a little fun she'd shut him down.

Pity.

"SHUT UP, JUST SHUT UP." She groaned; tossing her head back and forth. "Don't you have a mate to go back home to? Does she know that you're out here, flitting around with other females?"

"Did you care before I started annoying you?" He grinned.

"ARGH."

Depawsit

Sabra Knight

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 4:31 pm
User Image

As it was every morning, the brightly colored lioness was stretching her way out of the den. Far, far later than she should have, but such was the life of a lioness with a nocturnal muse! Humming a slight tune, her mouth hung open as the stretch raced through her joints rejuvenating each and every one of them.

Soon she was satisfied with her morning routine and took a lingering glance at her and Dhoru's den. How she longed to crawl back inside and sleeeeeeep! Just a little longer, that was all she needed! She could feel herself slowly slinking back towards the den and quickly dug her claws into the sand as a preventative measure. She wasn't going back to sleep! No matter how much she wanted to! She was the Lead Mummer of this pride, and darn it! That meant being social, and let's face it - most lions were active during the day!

Frowning slightly, Nema looked away from the den and toward the ocean, expecting to hear the calming sound of the waves crashing against the shore. But instead she was introduced to something far more unnatural.

Bickering?

Following the sounds, the soon found herself in the company of two lions she'd never seen before. Neither of which seemed to be in the same spirits. While one looked enthused the other seemed scary. As though she might scratch the other across the face at a moments notice.

She would have to stay clear of that one.

"E-Excuse me ... Is something wrong?"

Painted Moose

Sabra Knight

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 5:05 pm

User Image

“Oh something is wrong alright.”

The calm tone could barely hide the flashing annoyance in the female’s gaze as it glared on one particular figure. How was it that she looked away for one minute and he was already off again? Like always, it was like he wanted to be caught by her! He is enjoying this way too much. Calm as can be the crafter picked up a pebble and flung it like a pro. “And sailing on towards the stupid one~” She chimed softly under her breath before looking away innocently in an attempt to hide the slight grin which lit up her face. Ah, there was the soft yet familiar sound of a small stone connecting with a familiar tail.

Paws softly hitting the sand the petite lioness came up towards the group with a smile plastered brightly on her face. “Odd enough I came out to enjoy the pleasant sounds of the ocean, but lo and behold there was something else going on this whole time.” Her gaze turned to Vincenzo, “Excuse me dear sir. Please don’t tell me that you were harassing this lovely female so early in the day?” She paused and nodded sweetly, “But if you were then you should probably stop before you see how a true day breaks.”

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 12:37 pm
Sunshine was expecting more visitors this morning, and she certainly wasn't happy to see it was more females. She huffed, sending her tuft of hair around her face, causing the beads to clink about. This wasn't what she was supposed to be doing today! She should have already been neck deep in work, but now...

"Annoyances, is all." The one she recognized as the Lead Mummer, which is the only reason her tone was even semi-respectable. She grumbled and curled her lip, turning her gaze back to the other female.

Despite having been caught by his mate in the act, Vicenzo could only smile and shrug his shoulders. Game over. He vaguely wondered what kind of tongue lashing he would get later, away from public eyes.

"Priya, my love, you've missed your target! Old age must be getting to you, since the stupid one is Sunshine here." Feeling the thump of the stone on his rump, Vincenzo could only laugh. "And a good morning to you, Ghost Whisperer. I was actually on my way to seek you out about a special...performance." The fellow Mummer smile, and not without a little leer. To him it was all good fun, as he would never think of cheating on his mate, but it kept the spice to let her think so.

"Harassing? Sweetheart, I would never-"

"I think we've all heard the truth of it, and I'm sure you're bickering will drive her-" She pointed a paw to Ghost Whisperer, "-just as mad as has me." Standing up a little straighter, she adjusted her bedraggled scarf about her shoulders. "He's been chasing me since daybreak, going on an on about some sonnet or another. Crooning, as it was." And she'd been happy to hear it at first, but as the hours ticked by she'd become aware that he harbored no attraction to her, just a passion for annoying the hell out of her.

Depawsit

Sabra Knight

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 4:50 pm
To say she was a bit taken aback by all the commotion so early in the morning, might have been an understatement. But to be honest, she'd seen some pretty strange things before, and well ... morning or not commotion was commotion. Though so many lions in one space bickering was amusing, just a bit.

Nema has to hold back a snicker as she watched Priya hit her aim perfectly. Sparking a quick response from her very er, interesting mate Vicenzo. "Ah, well that sounds lovely Vicenzo! I can not wait to hear about it, we have quite the schedule of events approaching that we could use it for!" She mused happily, completely oblivious to his come ons. She was far to happy with Lightening Claw to even bat an eye at another male, much less catch on to their cheesy advances.

Noting the bit of tension between Sunshine and Vicenzo, Nema smiled her dopey smile as she made her way between the two of them. "No, no, he couldn't possibly drive me mad! He's just a morning person, and well obviously quite the poet! Though perhaps your sonnets might better be saved for Priya's lovely ears! Yes, Vicenzo?" Her eyes were bright with cheer as she looked eagerly from Sunshine to Vicenzo.

"Ooooor we could always incorporate your sonnets into one of our dances!" Now bouncing excitedly on her own paws, she looked very reminiscent of a cub. "Oh that would be divine!" She had nearly completely lost sight of the others around her, until she opened her eyes once more and returned to reality.

Clearing her throat, she spoke up once more. "Well, aside from early morning sonnet recitals and private dance discussions. How has everyone's morning been so far? I hear there is to be a wonderful sunset this evening! One of Feather Ruffler's children painted it just last night! But I didn't dare look, and spoil the surprise!"

Painted Moose

Sabra Knight

[IC] Kizingo'zaa Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces