Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [IC] Rogue Lands [IC]
[PRP] In the Jungle... (Ramla'hibithi x Kahawia'Mbigili)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rikalani

Business Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 12:35 am
Ramla hummed an easy tune as she practically skipped through the plush floors of the jungle. It was a happy day. The dense vegetation shielded her from the bright sun, but light slipped through the leafy curtain, speckling her coat with dancing sunlight. There were cheerful chitters and twitters all around from creatures in the shadows to those sitting in the branches above.

She thought back on her most recent acquisition. It was a story of domestic life from a elderly lioness, but how rich it had been. The details that the old she-lion had recalled had simply amazed Ramla. Cheering at the memory, she began to hum louder and even nodded towards a passing critter. Yes, this was most definitely a happy day.

Some of the birds had begun to pick out the song through the buzzing life of the jungle and tooted back a few notes in response. Still, prancing, Ramla faced skywards and grinned. Eyes towards the heavens, the lioness failed to notice the much obvious, yet inconveniently tree root in her path, leading to a great tumble and loud oomph.

Bloo Starr

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 12:43 am
Kahawia perked up his head at the loud thump and yell he had just heard, not far off from here. He seemed to be getting more and more visitors in the jungle these days. He ran closer to the sounds he had heard before "Hello? Miss? You out there?" He walked a bit more slowly now, keeping an eye on the jungle floors.

He saw her figure, a bright white lioness had tripped over that nasty tree root that sometimes caught unaware travellers. "Oh my! Here, let me help you up..." Kahawia offered a paw to help her get to her feet, and continued a light chatter "That tree root catches some unaware travellers a lot, I've had to help out quiet a few, so don't feel embarrassed!" He smiled at her.

Patji

Skeleghetti

Dapper Explorer

Rikalani

Business Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 4:11 pm
The lioness blinked slowly. Perhaps it was the fall, but there was a vague outline of a lion amongst the green of the forest. Fumbling to all fours, she shook her head to much regret. The world took a topsy turvy spin as she tried to get her bearings by anchoring herself on a branch or rather a paw.

After everything stopped dancing around her, Ramla squinted at the outline of the shape that had spoken, "Oh! Hello!" She gave a wide smile as she began to brush off the dirt from her coat, "Yes, well, I am rather prone to falling, tripping, bumping, and all sorts of bumbling."

It took a matter of seconds before she deemed herself sufficiently neat, never mind the patches of dirt and spots of green that camouflaged her white coat. At least there weren't any leaves or rocks or branches knotted. Somewhat less haggard, she turned her attention back to now a very much green lion and introduced herself, "I'm Ramla'hibithi, but Ramla to all except those I do not like and I do believe that I have decided to like you."

Bloo Starr

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 4:57 pm
Kahawia smiled "Well, Im glad to hear that at least!My name is Kahawia'Mbigili, but most call me Kahawia. Now, are you going to be ok?" He worried she suffered a hit on the head or something, so Kahawia only wanted her to be ok, and not have a concussion or anything like that.

Either way, Kahawia was sure he could do some sort of healing job to make sure that sort if head injury wouldn't bother her most of the time.

Patji

Skeleghetti

Dapper Explorer

Rikalani

Business Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 5:09 pm
"Hello friend, Kahawia." She gently probed her head, "Nothing to worry about. Just a bump. A bump among many other fading signs of my rather clumsy self."

She looked around her and the new lion, cocking her head. He was alone. She had come across many solitary lions and creatures, however, members of prides, herds, and packs were more common. Curious, and never one to be overly shy, she asked, "Are you traveling from your pride or to? No companions?"

As she spoke a thought came to her. This was a rich space with resources and plenty of game. It wouldn't make a bad home. So without waiting for a response to her previous questions, she shot off another, "Do you live here?"

Bloo Starr

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 5:46 pm
Kahawia chuckled "Well, im glad your alright! Yes, I do live here, along with a few others." He smiled at her and wondered where she was from, if anywhere. "Where are you from? Any companions or pride?" He was curious, and decided not to be shy for once, he seemed to be breaking out of his bubble a lot more often.

Patji

Skeleghetti

Dapper Explorer

Rikalani

Business Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 5:56 pm
"How wonderful! Such a beautiful home," Ramla exclaimed as she re-examined the jungle surrounding her. She thought about the advantages of living in such a place. Her imagination ran free as she thought about the number of adventures a young cub could have and the scares and triumphs Kahawia and his companions must have.

Still looking at the rich enviornment with new eyes, Ramla absently responded, "Oh, well, I'm not really from one particular place. Can't seem to keep my feet still for very long. And while sometimes I may meet new individuals on my travels who tag along, none ever stay with me forever. They come and go, just like the stories I collect. Though, I guess, my stories never really go that far away."

Returning her gaze to the verde lion, she smiled, "You see, I collect stories. I trade in stories. As such, I could never really just settle. Too many stories lost and never heard if I did. Burdens and joys that need to be lifted and shared, stories are. And I bet you have a story too. Perhaps about how you came to reside in this little oasis?"

Bloo Starr

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 6:07 pm
Kahawia was a little surprised that she wanted to know what his story was "Oh, well, im starting a pride, you see. I have this dove friend who in the beginning, was supposed to tell others about this place and get them to come here, but he never did. The Gods and Goddesses basically whispered to me that I shouldn't lose hope, that more felines would come, and I had to give it time, so I did, and I have a few friends here with me now, and Im very happy for it!"

He smiled at Ramla, and hoped she would tell him a story! "Please, tell me a story? I would love something to share with the others when we gather at the waterfall next time." He sat down, awaiting an exciting story.

Patji

Skeleghetti

Dapper Explorer

[IC] Rogue Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas