Submit

Seruta

Sexy Believer

15,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Party Animal 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 4:15 pm
As Turin surfaced, Mo stood and dusted himself off. Sand.... it got everywhere if you weren't careful. He reattached his food bag by his axe and nodded towards Turin politely. He listened carefully and took mental notes on the message to be delivered.

"I'll be sure to tell Chief Rais all this as soon as I make it back." he added with a nod. "I'm sure he'll be pleased to hear of your coming." he smiled.

He then nodded again and started walking carefully towards the pair, not wanting them to have to crawl out onto shore just to give him a shell. He waded in up to his knees and carefully took the shell. "I'll be sure she gets this, then." he turned, promptly placing it in a pouch at his side - one that appeared to be previously empty. At least that way, he wouldn't get berry juice on it and possibly ruin the message.

"Well..." he began with a sigh. "I apologize for the swift departure, but I have to get back as soon as possible. I hope you understand?" he asked, extending an arm to shake Turin's hand.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 2:31 pm
"Of course," Turin nodded, moving closer to the Faun. He'd already entered their domain, it was the least he could do to meet him halfway for a farewell. The water was just deep enough for the Naiad Captain to brace his tail against the sandy floor and raise himself partway from the lake. Turin clasped the Faun's hand firmly. "You are welcome to rest on our shores if necessary; you will be under our protection. However, I will not delay you if you wish to be on your way instead." He paused for a moment, thinking that such Aernyn wishes of 'may your journey be blessed by the currents' may not be appropriate in this case, and since he didn't know of any Faun equivalents, simply added, "Safe travels to you. We shall meet again very soon."

His peace said, he nodded curtly and sank back into the water, quickly, but not so quickly to betray how difficult that had been to try and hold steadily. Moana was going to have his tail fin later for over-exerting himself.

Little else to say or do related to such business, Moana smiled at the departing Faun. "It was a pleasure to meet you, sir," she offered with a bow of her head. Then, she slipped gracefully from the shallows into the deeper water with a smooth dive, like a seal entering the ocean. She surfaced again shortly, waving, "Be careful heading home!"  

Teigra
Crew

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Seruta

Sexy Believer

15,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Party Animal 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 4:45 pm
"I would normally greatly welcome the offer, Captain Turin." he nodded, shaking confidently with the male before backing up and out of the water back to shore. "... but I've got little ones at home waiting for me." he chuckled, giving off that proud 'just new to being a dad' grin!

((*This RP was started just after the babbins were born. So... yeah. XD*))

His Mellon flitted excited about his head, yipping and yapping in anticipation of getting back to the tree as well!

"It was a pleasure to meet you both!" he bowed. "And safe travels to you, too, friends. May the currents guide you safely." he added before his form shifted swiftly into his feral form.

His tail wagged and he barked a chipper happy few yips while hopping on his hind legs to wave with his forepaws, for the moment forgetting that they couldn't understand him saying, "See you soon!" He then turned and headed back the way he came as fast as his four paws could carry him.

:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff