Submit

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 8:26 pm
"Thank you, I quite enjoy building houses." He smiled, wondering if the training was what was bothering Shage. Sigurd knew he could worry all day and not know a thing at the end of it, but he didn't really want to ask.

He posed a moment, wondering something more. Almost hesitantly, Sigurd placed a hand on the small of Shage's back. "What do you do for fun?" Since they were trying to get to know one another, the question couldn't hurt. Right?

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 8:34 pm
Despite himself the male jumped a little when the others hand found his back, his blush beginning anew. "M-me?" He squeaked, his emerald eyes quickly darting around to see if anyone was nearby. After all, his family did live in these parts. "W-w-well...I like hands-on things. Swimming, rock-climbing, that sort of thing." While he didn't train, his active lifestyle did keep him from getting doughy around the middle.  

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 8:48 pm
Rock climbing and swimming? That was an interesting concept. Maybe he could find a nice rock face to climb with Shage. He didn't think he'd ever actually go looking for one of them. But then, he really hadn't ever thought about climbing them. It sounded like an interesting idea.

"You like to swim?" He grinned, now thinking of the oceans or lakes.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 8:53 pm
Slowly the male nodded once he was satisfied that no lurking family members were about. "Y-yes." He took a deep breath and relaxed. There's no one here. No need to be self-conscious. "Easy on the joints and cool for the skin in the summer, but mainly it's for the fun of it. I've always had a thing for the water." Though he himself didn't recall it, his parents had mentioned in the past of him rolling on a surfboard as an infant. He grinned at the thought.  

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 8:58 pm
Sigurd grinned, gently leading the other towards the nearest body of water he could think of. Okay, so it was at one of the ends of his stream, but it was better than nothing. And they could go swimming. He quite liked the thought of it.

"It sounds like fun. We should try it together." The fae was smiling now. Since they were headed towards the beach in the first place, it seemed like the perfect time to swim. "Would you like to do that when we get to the beach?"

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 9:10 pm
He was beginning to recognize the area quite well as they continued their walk, taking note of a rock formation to their right. It really wasn't too much further. At sigurd's suggestion Shageki smiled right back. It was sweet of the male to be interested in his hobbies, and he wouldn't reject his kind proposal. He nodded. "Yes, I think that would be a lot of fun." His eyes flicked forward in time to catch a glimpse of Tuatha Ri Lake slowly emerging from the brush.  

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 9:14 pm
Sigurd smiled, his hand inching towards the other's side rather than just on the small of his back. He was hoping to pull the demon a little closer. "There are quite a few ways to have fun Shageki. I'm very glad that you wish to share even one of those ways with me."

Sigurd smiled, letting go of the other to pull a branch out of their way. "After you, My Prince." he offered, holding it back to let Shage pass. He could smell the water in the air now, they were so close to the beach.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 9:16 am
With a blush the allowed himself to be pulled closer, their sides brushing against each other. "I'd like to share all of them really." He spoke rather naively, thinking of the various recreational activities he liked to do. Suddenly an eye-widening thought occurred to the blue demonic, causing his heart to skip a beat. They were coming to Tuatha Ri Lake. A popular pae destination. The likelihood of him being caught by a pae he knew had just tripled. He took a slow breath as he moved past the branch, flashing a quick smile of gratitude towards Sigurd. It may very well be sooner rather than later that he told his family, if only to have them hear it from him first instead of another. But he really wanted to be certain his and the others connection was a true relationship instead of a fling. "It's a hot day, so the beach'll be perfect." He spoke rather lightheartedly, not letting on to his inner worry. "Even more so with company. I usually go alone."  

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 1:33 pm
Sigurd smiled. They would indeed be sharing quite a bit of time together, it would only make sense to share hobbies and past times as well. The thought was rather exciting. But first thing was first, he wanted to declare to the entire beach that Shage was his prince and that he was going to protect him.

Sigurd blinked, fighting back that urge. It wasn't right to call so much attention to his prince. Not when he wasn't sure they wanted so much attention. As it were, there were a couple of heads turned when they emerged onto the sand. One that didn't turn back when he saw who it was. If anything, the pae's mouth had dropped. The fae shrugged it off as if it were nothing, smiling to his beloved prince.

"I hope you're going to enjoy all of it. The beach is a fun place to be." Fun sounded like the right word. That is what one did on the beach. Right?

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:28 pm
No sooner had his feet touched the sand than suddenly he and Sigurd were magnets, attracting pae's eyes to their location. He blushed warmly, suddenly very aware about how homosexuality was the minority on the island. Only the first date and already we're an attraction. He tried his best to ignore the eyes, instead focusing his attention on Sigurd. "I'm sure I will. Would you like to lounge on the beach, or swim in the lake first?" Just ignore them. They'll stop staring. Eventually.  

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:34 pm
"Lets swim first." He suggested, thinking that anything was better than everyone staring at his prince like he was some kind of meal. Sigurd didn't mind any of the stares being on him. In fact, he really hadn't noticed any of them until a strange starred yellow demon got up and started their way.

Oh. It was the pae that was gaping at them a few moments ago. Sigurd bristled a bit, trying not to send a glare towards the yellow demon. Shageki was his prince. Not this yellow demon's. The fae's arm slid around Shage's waist protectively, claiming the only thing that meant anything to him. His prince. HIS.

Junior couldn't believe it. His brother. With a man! Oh boy was Shage gonna catch flak for this. "Shaaaaaagekiiiiiii" He called, taunting already. Oh yes, his brother was never going to hear the end of it. Of course, Junior was happy that Shage had finally found someone to make him happy, but Shage was still Junior's big brother and therefore had to deal with some teasing when it came to dating.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 9:09 pm
He nodded in approval at the idea of swimming, already angling his body towards the water. After working off some excess energy, sunbathing would be more...than...He felt the fae's demeanor change as the other slipped an arm around him. "What is it?" Shageki frowned and looked to the side. Instantly he had his answer. "J-J-JUNIOR?!" Oh no. Oh no no. His entire fear of coming to the beach had happened in less than five minutes of arriving! The males face turned entirely crimson. With Sigurd holding him so close, there was no way to talk himself out of it. "F-Funny m-m-meeting you h-here."  

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 9:15 pm
Sigurd squeezed Shage's waist just a bit, mostly in a protective gesture. He wasn't going to let this yellow demon harm his prince. It didn't matter to Sigurd that the two apparently knew one another, he just wanted to make sure Shageki was safe. And that this yellow demon knew Shage belonged to Sigurd.

"You two know one another?" He asked, speaking to Shage.

Junior was grinning, pulling his shades down just a bit to get a better view of the newest member of the family. "So you like muscles over delicates. Makes sense when you're surrounded by family members like Cressy and myself."

The yellow demon chuckled, not making a move to embrace his brother at all. Clearly this fae felt the need to stake his claim on Shage, and Junior wasn't going to stop him. It was just too funny.

"Wait till Mom hears about this~" He teased.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 9:27 pm
He was so completely caught red-handed. The demonic flashed a bit of an uncertain smile at Sigurd, trying to be reassuring to the others obvious unease. "He's...He's my twin brother." Emerald eyes flicked back to the yellow male, embarrassed beyond belief. "Oh no. Don't tell the folks yet! Especially not Cressy!" She would be the worst out of all of them. The female was vicious even without any cause. "They'd blow it way out of proportion. Start talking marriages and babies and having family dinners!" Did the Guardians hate him? Was that why his awful luck?  

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 9:32 pm
"It's only right. As soon as I met Ducky they did the same thing to me." He grinned again, putting a hand on his hip. "Don't worry, I won't tell Cressy until you do. But you've got to be crazy if you think I won't tell Mom."

Sigurd cleared his throat, looking at the strange one that seemed to be Shage's twin. They did look similar enough to make such a claim. "Excuse me, I believe he's already told you of his desire to keep his relationship with me a secret. It would be rather rude of you to tell anyone what you've seen, without permission from Shageki and myself." He frowned, keeping his hold tight on Shage. This was his prince, and he was going to make sure that The Prince's honor was upheld.

"If you will excuse us, we are on a date."

:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces