Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 9:02 am
User Image

It felt odd, sneaking out for the first time in his life. The tree house was silent in the early morning, and Shageki intended to keep it that way as he crept to the doorway. Apple in hand for breakfast, he did a quick look around before jumping out, his wings expanding to make his decent into a gentle glide. He had promised Sigurd he would see him again, and he intended to keep his word. The only thing was...he wasn't quite ready to tell his folks. Coming out when the relationship had barely begun didn't have much point. For all Shage knew, they would crash and burn on their first date. Which was exactly what prompted him to make his way to the stream where they had first met. Since they were 'dating' it would make sense to go on an actual date. As he walked along he pondered to himself what sort of ideas to bring up for them to do.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 10:07 am
User ImageSigurd hummed, working steadily on chopping up the tree that Shageki had felled for him. He'd gotten a majority of the wood cut into the pieces he needed. It was quite a large amount of wood. He almost had enough to finish the place. Right now, the fae was concentrating on finishing the roof. Something other than the makeshift one he'd constructed to use while he got the house up.

He'd been working so early in the morning, he figured it was almost time for a break. Sigurd stretched, wiping the sweat off his forehead. Yes, it was time for a break. Working early kept the sunlight off him, but it did nothing for what real good physical labor did to him.

Once more, his thoughts wandered back to his prince. Shageki would have the better half of the home. Surely he would enjoy the building. It was dedicated to him after all. Sigurd grinned, thinking of his reaction when the home was finished. He dreamed that Shage would love it as much as he does.

His thoughts wandered, and his feet followed. The fae didn't snap out of his thoughts until he spotted a very familiar blue demon headed towards him and the stream. Was Prince supposed to be coming by today? Sigurd couldn't remember. Either way, he welcomed the arrival.

"Shageki, my Prince!" He called, waving to the other.

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 3:22 pm
Picnic? Hike? Beach? The blue pae was focused on figuring out an appropriate date for the two of them. As it was, he lacked quite a bit experience in the field, leaving him floundering. The thought flashed in his mind to ask Sigurd, only to be pushed away. He didn't want to embarrass himself like that. What kind of boyfriend would he be without a bit of romance? That was a thought! Suddenly Shageki stopped to look right and left of him. Aha! He trotted off the path a little to a patch of wild daisies. He plucked a few before going back onto his original direction. Flowers weren't really a male thing, but Shageki always had a soft spot for them. Perhaps Sigurd would too. Smiling a little at the thought of doing something right, he heard his name. "Hey Sigurd!" The male raised his free hand as the one with the daisies went behind his back. "You're looking well this morning!" The demonic picked up the pace towards the other, his smiling broadening. "I got something for you..." Now he brought out the flowers, holding them out for him. "I hope you're a fan."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 3:29 pm
Sigurd grinned wide, seeing his prince coming towards him. Something kept him from staying still, and Sigurd started towards Shageki. "It's amazing to see you, Prince. As always." He beamed, dropping into a bow the instant they were close.

His prince brought something for him? Sigurd blinked, looking up. Some rumpled looking daisies. But they were a gift from his prince. A gift! Sigurd couldn't believe it. His prince was a kind soul and a good man.

"They're amazing Shageki." His voice was awed, loving that he'd received a gift from the pae he wished to protect most.

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 3:59 pm
The male blinked at the other when he bowed, unsure if he should bow back or not. He settled on standing there rather awkwardly before bringing out his gift. His smile instantly bloomed into a beaming grin with the others reaction. He did do something right! "I'm glad you like them. Since your house is still under repairs, I didn't think there was much in the way of decor." He chuckled with that. A half made house with a vase of flowers in the middle of it, a silly thought. Still, he hoped whenever Sigurd looked at them he would smile. "I was also thinking maybe you'd like to take a break from it to...well..." He had been doing so well in keeping composure, trying to channel his inner Tristen. But when it came to the serious matter at hand, the poor blue pae was all blush again. He had to spit it out though, it was the reason he was there after all. "Well, go out...with me."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 4:57 pm
"Anything for you, My Prince." He smiled, kissing the other's hand. "I'm quite happy to display them in our home." The fae kept smiling. The fact that Shage blushed when he thought about spending time together, it just made the smile grow.

"Where shall we go? Do you have a place in mind?" He asked, curious. If Shage did not, Sigurd could certainly think of somewhere he'd like to show the other.

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 7:22 pm
His stomach did a flip at the kiss on his hand, heart rate increasing slightly. "G-Good. Very good." Did he just say 'our' home? Was the leafed fae already making plans living together? Oh Guardians...What have I gotten myself into. Good news was house building took a long time. Which meant they had a while to really get to know one another before it was time for any move in decisions. At any point of time, they could decide they weren't right for each other, and would go their separate ways. "A...a place? Uh. Yes. But, what would you have in mind?" His desperate thought was the beach. Unfortunately, he was horribly unprepared for the world of dating. He had all but given up.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 8:15 pm
"I wish to dedicate the home to you Shageki." He nodded, not thinking anything odd of it. He was fairly certain that they had spoken of sharing the home the last time they were together. The fae still didn't think much of sharing his living quarters, it wasn't anything he wasn't used to. He did have a couple of siblings growing up. He'd since branched away from them, and was happy to be living on his own.

"Anywhere with you, my prince." Sigurd smiled, "Perhaps a beach?"

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 8:34 pm
The home was dedicated to him? Well, that was certainly the biggest gift he had ever received. An entire house... He couldn't lie, the thought was a flattering one. "Beach?" The male suddenly started to laugh, shaking his head in amazement. "Can you read minds Sigurd? Because that is precisely what I was thinking! I was concerned you'd find it silly."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 8:41 pm
"Almost all streams and rivers lead to an exit. There should be a beach at the end of this stream." Sigurd smiled, moving past the whole dedicating a house thing as if it was no big deal.

To him, dedicating a house to his prince was just the tip of the ice burg. Sigurd would gladly dedicate anything to the other.

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 8:27 am
Some pae dedicated songs, others dedicated actions. Sigurd dedicated a house. But no one had ever showered him before with such affection. It was rather...nice. It felt like such a big commitment so soon, but this was his first relationship. Maybe this was how it was supposed to be? The male kept a smile as he turned to walk down the direction the water flowed. "So...I don't really know much about you. Besides that you're handy." A slight chuckle. Handy was an understatement. The male was making a house from scratch. All on his own! "When you're not building houses, what do you like to do for fun?"

OOC: would've posted earlier, but my post was eaten because gaia logged me out sad  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 7:46 pm
Sigurd rubbed his neck. Okay, he wasn't used to doing things for fun. Usually he just worked out or looked for his prince or princess. Now that he had a prince, he didn't get to do that anymore. But that was a part of his life he was happy to leave behind. Now he had all the time he spent looking for Shage to dedicate to protecting Shageki.

"That's... I train? I used to look for you, but now that I've found you I can start protecting you. And taking care of you as well." He grinned, not unlike a young boy who'd just been given everything he'd ever asked for. "I was thinking of building homes as a living. It's not hard for me to do, and not everyone can chop a tree as well as you." Sigurd shrugged a bit. He didn't know if other pae would need his help in building a house, but he was happy to do it.

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 8:03 pm
The demonic raised an eyebrow at the others answer, a bit surprised. That was for fun? "Training and building are good hobbies, and you're certainly good at it..." He couldn't help but take a quick glance at the others well form. Working out eh? It showed. Shageki blushed and looked back towards the path. "But that's work. I'm talking about fun - nonproductive stuff. Like laying on the beach or hiking through the woods." He wanted to get to know the other, really connect with him on more than just a...physical...level. The blue demonic blushed yet again.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 8:12 pm
"They're not fun things?" He blinks, looking at the other. That was entirely new to him. Even his parents had encouraged his recreational activities. What did he do after that though? Sigurd pondered, not really certain what he did do outside of building and training.

"I think I just train?" Sigurd offered, knowing it wasn't the answer that Shage wanted.

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 8:21 pm
"...Oh." Smooth Shage, real smooth. He hadn't really hadn't expected that the other only had two hobbies, and ended up with a foot in his mouth. As they walked he idly kicked a small rock, letting the silence grow between them from his awkward question. Training wasn't really wasn't something Shageki related to; that was more of his siblings path. To the blue male, the act was for defense, not leisure. But as his sister and brother had shown, it was a legitimate pastime. "Well, you are good at it." Shageki finally spoke up.  
:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff