User Image
Dinger had wandered away from the pride for a couple weeks, or so she thought. Not long ago she had struck out to go on an adventure, or she called it, and wandered a good few hundred miles away from the pirates. Dingergisbar stopped in her stride and pawed at the ground. It was hard, much harder than she was used to with the ground surrounding the pride anyways. It didn't take her long to figure out that she had ventured much farther than she had intended. Dinger took a moment to think about how long she had walked and concluded that at least several days had passed. Of course in that time she had stopped to rest and eat but she hadn't rested to the full extent she could have. Maybe now was a good time to take a long break from her adventure to who knew where.

"I don't even know what I'm doing." A small giggle couldn't help but escape her. As of late she felt more like wandering away from the pride and each time she found herself going further and further. It seemed that her heart was in a different sea. Not the one she had intended. Dinger couldn't explain it to herself either. Part of her wanted to settle down yet here she was, wandering. She couldn't help but wonder if she was wandering because she needed to find some place new to settle down. Was that possible? Dinger growled at the ground and scratched up some dirt, her demeanor not showing any signs that she was angry, just frustrated if anything. Her inner turmoil was confusing her and she didn't like that at all.

Yin-Bug
((Sorry for the late starter/crappy one. >w< I'm going to get the other one out soon! Since she has that fling, I figure they will meet a couple times and slowly develop a relationship [either with him or Anu?]))