Nasa's paws slowly covered ground as the female travelled through the rogue lands, the female carefully watching around. She never knew who or what she would find, who she would meet, but it was different every time, and the female knew that. She was by no means delicate or daint, and the female moved slowly for some time before nearly stepping on a big, fluffy tail.

Dulce had been sleeping. To say she slept -all- the time would be an understatement-- she slept far less than she'd care to admit-- but she had been sleeping in a soft spot until a paw tread on her beautiful, puffy, soft tail, and the dog yelped, jerking up unhappily to face a lioness jumping back. Dulce immediately put on the saddest face she could muster, complete with soulful brown eyes.

"You stepped on me!"

Nasa didn't know what to expect, but it certainly wasn't... That. The Wild Dog sounded like she belonged to a self-absorberd pack of dogs giggling over gossip in some sunny valley, not a wild animal. Seriously.

The dog was special already.

"I'm sorry...?"

"Well, don' do iiiit!" Dulce threw herself down, looking put out.

"It really hurt you know! I don't like iiiiiiit! At aaaaall! S' truuueeee." She stuck out her lower lip, and Nasa stared. This dog was joking, right? She was... Was...

Being a drama queen!

"Well... It was an accident." She sighed. "Not like I aimed." Nasa moved a paw to rub the bridge of her muzzle. Oh gods, this dog was... SPECIAL. In all of the worst ways, and Nasa wasn't sure how to handle it.

"Well, regardless, I'm sorry."

"Better be." The dog huffed, earning a raised brow. "Or I'll peeee."

Nasa jerked back with a disgusted look, and the dog got up, huffing.

"You better be sorry, or I'll pee on your den! S' trruuueeeee."

Nasa wrinkled her brow, and then her nose.

"I don't have a den. And that's disgusting."

Dulce smiled with the sort of sweetness one expected from a kinder creature, and Nasa shuddered, sighing and moving around her. Dulce's ears pricked.

"Where you goin'?" The dog rose, head tilting curiously.

"Don't know. Roiaming." Nasa blinked. "I'm a rogue. Homeless, don't you know."

"Don't most lions have prides?" Dulce's nose twitched, blinking her brown eyes at the female. Nasa sighed. Here she went.

"Don't wild dogs have packs?" She retorted. Dulce's ears drooped.

"Got scattered. And I'm not even Alpha. Shoulda been me, I was oldest and biggest, not the twerp the old alpha picked." Candy huffed. Nasa shook her head.

"Did you get exiled?"

"Just lost. Can't even find my brother." She looked genuinely unhappy now. "Or my maaate."

Nasa studied her. The dog seemed genuine now, distressed at missing her mate and her pack, and Nasa shook her head, just knowing she'd regret this.

"Could stick with me I guess. I mean, I don't eat dogs, and I'm alone normally anyways." Nasa shrugged. Dulce perked, popping to her paws. Not too fast though, but for her, it was a pop, and the dog's tail began to flail.

"Oh yuuuus! I'd like that! So muuuuch! 's true!"

Nasa smiled-- halfway. The canine was being special again, and she sighed, watching her tail go before blinking.

"Can you hunt?" Her ears pricked.

"I can. I'mma good hunting lizards! And birds!" Dulce puffed out her chest, and Nasa watched before sighing, shaking her head. Well, that left her to do the main hunting. At least it was the two of them. Three if they found her mate.

"Well, it's something. Anything else?"

Dulce cocked her ears thoughtfully, making faces before nodding.

"I can hunt twerps! I'm vicious!" Dulce puffed her chest out, and Nasa stared.

Vicious.

From the dog that threatened to defile her non-existant den. Now Nasa found herself wanting to call bullshit on the dog, and she sighed, shaking her head.

"Well, there's a lot of creatures out here whom would probably eat us all up in a gulp."

Dulce's ears fell.

"Buuut less likely as a team. You're packless--"

"Just scattered!"

"--And I'm prideless. We can afford to roam a bit." She nodded, stretching. Dulce dances, breifly.

"Can I be alpha?"

Nasa's ears went flat, as did her expression, the wild dog beaming and dancing some as her tail wagged hopefully.

"No. No alpha. Never. No. Lions don't... DO alphas."

Dulce's ears drooped, and her tail stopped, the female huffing and throwing herself to the ground.

"Dat suuuuuuucks." She whined. Nasa was unmoved, eying the dog.

"Oh, get over it. You can sort out packs and alphadom and whatnot later." She grunted, sighing, and Dulce perked back up, dancing excitedly.

"Yus! I'd be good then! And then I'll beat the little twerp and take overrr! An' with my maaate!"

Nasa rolled her eyes irritably, looking away.

"Yeah okay, dog. What's your name?"

"I'm Dulceeee." The dog beamed proudly. Nasa stared. Good lord this one was clueless. Nasa sighed. Honestly, normally she could be patient, but this... Dog... Dulce... Was kind of disgusting, crass, and a bit spoiled sounding. Still, obviously she was lazy only in behaviour.

"Nasa." The lioness grunted. Dulce's tail wagged some, and the female sighed.

"Look, I'm just helping you a while, okay."

"Uh knowww. Thank you!" Dulce beamed again, the semi-stupid, genuinely friendly smile that came with someone used to not thinking much, and Nasa sighed.

"Yeah, well. You're welcome." She shook her head.

"Why were you sleeping in the open anyhow?"

"Lizard hunting." Dulce wiggled. Nasa stared, and groaned.

"The lizards left looong ago."

Dulce pouted, moving to the lioness' side, and she glanced at her, ears flicking.

"So if they're gone, we should gooo." Dulce said calmly. Nasa sighed.

"Yes. Let's do that."

"Can we nap first?"

"Nap." Nasa blinked. She opened her mouth to say more, but Dulce took it to mean she said yes, flopping and curling into a ball of fluff as she looked up, yawning-- pointedly? sneaky little-- and zonked out. Nasa was... Impressed to say the least. She'd passed out before she could ask why she wanted to nap. Okay.

Dogs were weird, and the lioness sighed, laying down calmly to wait, slowly nodding off herself in the warm morning sun. Might as well, if the dog did it.