Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Word Games
Koro's Lametastic Tekteks (TAT) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 7:52 am
User Image No. I'm not here to promote any tektek shop or whatever emotion_awesome
I just wanted to find out about your opinions on my tektek-ing skills. Has it improved over the years I've been here? Do I still lack that certain something? What more should I improve on?

I've been around since 2006. Been doing tekteks ever since. But has only started to seriously lump them into a gallery of some sort around 2007-ish. Amount of items have increased significantly throughout the years thus enabling me to create more diversified tekteks but mostly still geared towards colour-schemes. So... yeah xD

----------------

Now for the tekteks. Kind of graphic-heavy? *sweat* xDDD~
I've only chosen to display the ones I considered complete of some sort =P

Arrangement is from the latest to the oldest. Links to item lists are removed to avoid plagiarism xP

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

----

MY COSPLAY TEKTEKS! (^O^)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 10:32 am
Well, somebody knows SenBasa heart
Though Masamune coulda used some electricity ou o  

Kitalpha Hart

Feline Phantom

9,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 11:49 am
Kitalpha Hart

User Image Couldn't find the item(s) that gave out a pretty nifty lightning effect xP Most would either cloak the whole avatar itself or make it all deranged xP User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 11:57 am
koromyst
Kitalpha Hart

User Image Couldn't find the item(s) that gave out a pretty nifty lightning effect xP Most would either cloak the whole avatar itself or make it all deranged xP User Image
i've seen a few. Even had Yukimura with actual spears ou o
There's a few in cosplay 24/7
SenBasa guild  

Kitalpha Hart

Feline Phantom

9,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 12:12 pm
Kitalpha Hart

User Image Ah yes. One of the Gaian Yukimuras in here belongs to my sister xD We had a brief profile rp-ing going on where I took up the role of Date =P Though my Date is pretty much incomplete since I was too lazy to pursue the items needed (refer my cosplay tektek) xD User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 12:20 pm
koromyst
Kitalpha Hart

User Image Ah yes. One of the Gaian Yukimuras in here belongs to my sister xD We had a brief profile rp-ing going on where I took up the role of Date =P Though my Date is pretty much incomplete since I was too lazy to pursue the items needed (refer my cosplay tektek) xD User Image
Fumahiko (Windy) is doing a Kotaro cosplay, and I have Tsuruhime ou o
Little White Crane is the account  

Kitalpha Hart

Feline Phantom

9,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 7:11 pm
Kitalpha Hart

User Image Awesome! (^_^) Bet you guys are having fun.
Probably I should try and tektek a couple more of Senbasa characters xD Saw the ones you guys already did in that guild. Very inspiring to say the least =D Now I'm itching to have a go myself xD User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 7:36 pm
koromyst
Kitalpha Hart

User Image Awesome! (^_^) Bet you guys are having fun.
Probably I should try and tektek a couple more of Senbasa characters xD Saw the ones you guys already did in that guild. Very inspiring to say the least =D Now I'm itching to have a go myself xD User Image
we actually have around half done, but that thread's archived in the Crew subforum. Send a join request, I'm a VC
Even temp promote you to Crew so you can see what we've got  

Kitalpha Hart

Feline Phantom

9,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 12:17 am
Kitalpha Hart

User Image I'm afraid I have to decline. Thanks for the offer though xD
I don't think I can contribute much activity to that guild even if it's a hit and run just to see the tekteks =P User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 6:51 am
koromyst
Kitalpha Hart

User Image I'm afraid I have to decline. Thanks for the offer though xD
I don't think I can contribute much activity to that guild even if it's a hit and run just to see the tekteks =P User Image
please? emotion_kirakira  

Kitalpha Hart

Feline Phantom

9,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 10:16 pm
Kitalpha Hart

User Image Lol. If you send me an invite, then I'm in. But as you've already known me, I prefer to roam around as a 'member' =P User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 12:33 am
I spot a Luffy!
He's prefect 8'D  

Fool the Gander

Shameless Perfectionist

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 1:58 am
Gandering Fool

User Image Thank you~ xD
He finally has a cross scar on his chest (thank you Gaia! xD). The one that still needs 'perfection" are his geta (wooden 'clog' sandals) ~~ (TAT) User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 2:06 am
koromyst

Hm. I think his current sandals are prefect. Geta- in my opinion- just wouldn't look right. Since geta are elevated wooden sandal, and Luffy's feet are usually set firmly on the ground- just regular flat sandals are prefect for him. And really- I just can't imagine him in geta. lol  

Fool the Gander

Shameless Perfectionist

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 11:56 pm
Gandering Fool

User Image Really? emotion_kirakira So what I have of him right now is considered totally complete then? xD User Image

☆ Word Games

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff