Welcome to Gaia! ::

Chasing Your Future: Amaterasu Academy

Back to Guilds

A cool guild. Warning: There may be some explicit language. 

Tags: Anime, Role Playing, Adventure, Drama, Action 

Reply Archives [Old Threads]
Cosplay Cafè Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Goddess of Disaster
Captain

Demonic Fairy

13,165 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 8:10 pm
User ImageUser Image
K u r oY u k i
❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅

Kuro smiled, then giggled softly. "Of course!" She replied with a nod. She took another sip of her tea, still smiling. "Anyways, you mentioned your brother, do you two live together in the dorms or something?" She asked, curious. Kuro liked to help people and she liked to know more about them, so she could understand them better. She always thought that other people's backgrounds and personal lives were important. She then carefully picked up her pizza, which had cooled down. She took a big bite of the cheesy, pepperoni pizza, and smiled. The food at the cafe was so worth it.

Eye Color: Black // Weapon: None // Status: Happy

User Image

x
x

FleurDeLyssity

drops of memories

Tracey is Fabulous

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 3:15 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sera Capehart
ღ•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.¤•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.¤•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.¤•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.¤ღ
Love is a smoke made with the fume of sighs...my only love sprung from my only hate

Sera smiled at Annie, and though she was on the verge, refused to let tears show. But before she could thank her, Quinn spoke, complimented Sera enough to cause her face to redden brighter than beet. "I-I'm not..." She lowered her head to hide her face and shook it, but she always felt it was rude to refuse a compliment. So instead she sighed and said, "T-thank you very much..." And ventured to smile up at Quinn as well. Then she looked over to Kuro. She felt so happy to have friends, she could've hugged them all right then and there if she had been a more spontaneous outgoing type of person. As it was, she wasn't, so she only said with all the enthusiasm in the world, "You guys are great!" Then Kuro's question caused her mood to change slightly. She couldn't help it, when she spoke about he brother, the love and pride shown in her eyes. He was all she had left in the world, after all, and he was always there for her. Sera shook her had at Kuro. "Not anymore. He's been away at college and just got hired as a teacher this semester, so he's got his own apartment and I'm in a dorm. But we're still really close and he still takes care of me as much as he can. He's a really good big brother." She smiled affectionately, wondering what he was doing now. He must be done with his class. She wondered briefly when they would have time to catch up.

When will I find love, Where will he be
And if he's out there, Will he wait for me
How will he know me, Will I know him
Is there no end to all my questioning?

drops of memories

Anchors_Out_At_Sea

Tracey is Fabulous

FleurDeLyssity

Desirable Kitten

8,650 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

drops of memories
Vice Captain

Sparkling Girl

8,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 1:16 pm
User Image

Annie McCoy
׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º×

Annie beamed brightly at Sera, her smile widening when she complimented them. "And you're even greater!" She replied. Although she only knew these girls for a while, she felt really close to them. When she answered Kuro's question, she perked up. "Oh? He's new?" She said. "Wait... Is it Mr. Capehart? Of the long distance class?" She asked.

FleurDeLyssity

Ohime-sama Senpai

Tracey is Fabulous

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 3:02 pm
User ImageUser Image
K u r oY u k i

Kuro stifled a giggle, then smiled big at Sera. She seemed really happy about them helping her. She bit another piece of her pizza, which was cool to the touch. She nodded after Sera was finished explaining about her brother, then turned to look at Annie, her expression confused. After Annie said that he was the teacher of the long distance class, Kuro perked up as well. "Oh! Him!" She exclaimed. She didn't take long distance but his classroom was near the close distance class so she'd seen him a few times. "That's really cool, Sera! It sounds like you love him a lot," She smiled.

User Image

x
x

FleurDeLyssity

drops of memories

Tracey is Fabulous

Goddess of Disaster
Captain

Demonic Fairy

13,165 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

FleurDeLyssity

Desirable Kitten

8,650 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 11:31 pm

Sera Capehart
Love is a smoke made with the fume of sighs...my only love sprung from my only hate

Sera looked over to Annie and nodded when she asked whether Truitt was new. When she asked further questions, Sera's eyebrows rose and she perked up, almost to the point of jump when she exclaimed, "Yes! That's him!" She calm herself down before she added curiously, "How did you know...?" She was surprised that both Annie and Kuro knew who her brother was already. She nodded slowly. "Ya...that's him..." Then she smiled softly at Kuro's remark, and nodded again. "I do...we're really close." She didn't say it was because they were all each other had, but she couldn't help the melancholy in her smile and in her voice

drops of memories

Anchors_Out_At_Sea

Tracey is Fabulous

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 1:43 pm
User Image

Annie McCoy

"Well, I kinda put two and two together. Your last name being Capehart and the new teacher's being the same..." She explained with a smile. She picked up her sandwich a took a bite, wiping her mouth before speaking again. "I'm have an older sister. I always wanted younger one though," She smiled.

FleurDeLyssity

Ohime-sama Senpai

Tracey is Fabulous

drops of memories
Vice Captain

Sparkling Girl

8,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200

Goddess of Disaster
Captain

Demonic Fairy

13,165 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 5:39 pm
User ImageUser Image
K u r oY u k i

Kuro smiled as she listened to her friends speak. She didn't know what it was like to have siblings. She didn't think she ever had one. Or maybe she did and she was just unaware. "I kinda always wanted a younger sibling to look after or an older one to have fun with," She confessed with a soft smile. "It must be really nice to have siblings so you won't have to be alone," She said. She hated being alone and always wondered if it would been different with her parents if she had an older sibling. She picked up her teacup and took a sip.

User Image

x
x

FleurDeLyssity

drops of memories

Tracey is Fabulous

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 6:54 pm
User ImageQuinn Tran

════════════════════════════════════════════

Quinn turned her attention to Sera when Kuro asked her a question about her brother. She ate her chicken wrap and listened intently. "Is he a teacher here?" She asked Sera, but her question was answered once Annie mentioned of 'Mr. Capehart of the long distance class'. She hadn't heard of him yet, but she probably seen him around. She was still rather new after all and wasn't completely familiar with all of the teachers at the Academy. Her talking about her brother kind of reminded Quinn of her older brother, who was away attending college in Japan. She smiled, glad to hear that her brother and her were close. It made her wish that her brother and her were close. She glanced at Annie when she stated she always wanted a younger sister. "No way... I have like 4 of them and it gets annoying..." She said with a shake of her head. She averted her attention to Kuro when she spoke up. Although her younger sisters annoyed her a lot, she had to admit: she liked their company and had fun with them. Quinn stared at her friend; she had a feeling Kuro felt... discontented? "Well, ask your parents to get one!" She suggested in a joking manner, smiling.

() xxxxxxxx () xxxxxxxx ()

FleurDeLyssity

Ohime-sama Senpai

drops of memories

God of Cataclysm
Vice Captain

Fallen Fairy

8,490 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • First Fall 15

FleurDeLyssity

Desirable Kitten

8,650 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 9:59 pm

Sera Capehart

"Oh."Sera nodded to Annie. "Your sister must be really nice." She smiled kindly. Then she turned to Kuro. "You're an only child? I guess it depends on how well you get along with your siblings. Some hate each other. But I could never imagine hating my brother. He's always been there for me." Even when no one else in the world was She thought to herself, picturing that dark night on the streets... She shook herself and grinned to Quinn. "I'm sure your sisters aren't that bad. I bet if it came down to it, you wouldn't trade them anything in world. Their your family." She lifted her cup and sipped at her tea some more.

drops of memories

Anchors_Out_At_Sea

Tracey is Fabulous

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 1:37 pm
User Image

Annie McCoy

Annie turned to Quinn and laughed. "I don't think it's that easy," She said to her. She then nodded at what Sera said. "Yep. Sera's right. I love my sister even though we may get into some fights. But family is family! You love them no matter what," She smiled.

FleurDeLyssity

Ohime-sama Senpai

Tracey is Fabulous

drops of memories
Vice Captain

Sparkling Girl

8,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200

Goddess of Disaster
Captain

Demonic Fairy

13,165 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 3:24 pm
User ImageUser Image
K u r oY u k i

Kuro turned to Quinn and gave her a weary smile. "I wish I could, but.... They kinda live all the way in Japan," She replied. She averted her gaze to Annie and Sera and nodded in agreement at their words. "Yeah, that's right!" She agreed. Despite her parents abandoning her and despising her since birth, Kuro still loved them regardless. She picked up her pizza and took a bite.

User Image

x
x

FleurDeLyssity

drops of memories

Tracey is Fabulous

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 7:30 pm

Sera Capehart

Sera gave a warm smile. Even though Truitt was the only family she had left, she loved him more than anyone in the world. And she was happy to know that her new friends had people in the world that they loved too. There's always hope as long as you have someone you love... She looked curiously at Kuro. "Your family is in Japan?"

drops of memories

Anchors_Out_At_Sea

Tracey is Fabulous

FleurDeLyssity

Desirable Kitten

8,650 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

God of Cataclysm
Vice Captain

Fallen Fairy

8,490 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • First Fall 15
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 8:20 pm
User ImageQuinn Tran

Quinn smiled and nodded at Sera's comment. "Yea... That's true, I guess," She admitted. She turned her head to look at Annie as she spoke, and then shrugged. She didn't particularly agree with the whole "you love your family no matter what" thing. They may be family, but family doesn't always act as family should- loving, caring, considerate, kind. Some treat their relatives like absolute s**t and people like that don't deserve love. Family or not. Quinn believed that just because people may be family, they weren't obligated to give unconditional love. She turned to Kuro when she told them that her family lived in Japan. "My brother goes to college in Japan," She stated expressionlessly when Kuro mentioned Japan. It didn't particularly pertained to Kuro's topic but she just figured she would add that piece of irrelevant tidbit of info in. She sipped her Sprite before speaking. "Why don't you just call them up? We do happen to live in the generation of technology after all," She pointed out rather matter-of-factly.

() xxxxxxxx () xxxxxxxx ()

FleurDeLyssity

Ohime-sama Senpai

drops of memories

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 7:02 am
User Image

Annie McCoy

Annie looked at Kuro with a smile. "They live in Japan? That's cool!" She said. She glanced at Quinn when she mentioned calling them. She nodded, picking up her sandwich and taking a bite of it.

FleurDeLyssity

Ohime-sama Senpai

Tracey is Fabulous

drops of memories
Vice Captain

Sparkling Girl

8,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200

WarriorofKungfu
Crew

Friendly Trader

15,050 Points
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 11:44 am
User Image
【 Viona Sinclair 】

Viona smiled and nodded her head enthusiastically. "I am! The academy is really cool and I always wanted to attend..." She confessed with a shy smile.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Mood~Happy ♪ Playing~N/A ♪ OutOfChoruses~Haven't posted in a month. uwu

Aya_224

Archives [Old Threads]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out