Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Daffupanda

Adorable Lionheart

4,575 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 3:37 am
I tagged you, light! *Rubs hands* n_n yay for getting all this stuff going. The show's on the road.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 11:08 am
*Pushes Mircea out*
How 'bout some RP between my boy and Mali/Muhali? After the reveal, I imagine he'll become one of her most devout worshipers (seeing as his muse is what keeps him from self-termination), so I'd like to see how he acts around her before she reveals herself.  

Chimerical Beast

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 4:18 pm
Dark Fire Angel

Oh man, all the plots lmao XD

I think we should also do the Voddy/Mali rp before the reveal so he can get a proper "omfg wat" surprise later on! And I don't mind backtracking if you want XD She'd have already had her talks with Shandor and her quizzes by then, but Fireheart wouldn't have spoken with her yet I guess!

Want to set that one up? Or should I go ahead? I'm cool either way! But I think this is the first rp I need to take care of because canon-ly it's before anything else.

@Nema: I LOVE NEMA. Mali will love her so much, you don't understand XD If you ask her later on, she'll probably tell her that the Kizi as a whole are her muse. SO YEAH. She's not crazy so much as uhm, strange XD I want them to meet and befriend each other prior to the reveal, if possible. We can backtrack if need be! I want this so that after the reveal Mali can 'smack' her per se if she gets respectful. They can meet up and start actually plotting the mummer's ball XD I figure if I start the Voddy rp, you can start this one, and vice versa?

Sadly that power is not included in her power set but I might change her last temp power to something like that XD because two of her powers make people want to do the irrational, pretty much so yeah.

@Vanellope - I want to keep her, mrft. But yeah XD I'd love that. Funny thing because Muhali can cast illusions big time. She can make it seem like she IS the monster of her nightmares if she wanted to.

@Xippy - is adorable and she is welcome to do that. I figure Mali will be a bit obscure as to what her muse is - and then reveal it's her pride. She's always called the pride her children and... they still are. It's her pride, her lions XD her muse in a way.

@Hima - I.... really want Muhali to screw around with her XD with her powers. REALLY bad, it'd be hilarious.

PS - no, gimme more plots.

YES TO ALL OF THESE XD

I am so on board the Hima train! It'd be hilarious to see someone give her what she deserves, and Nema might secretly be pretty happy about it. SECRETLY XD That poor girl has had a rough life thanks to Hima. >3>

Let me know which of the two RPs you'd like to start, and i'll try to get the other started sometime this evening C:

Sooo excited to get these started <3

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 4:52 pm
Would Muhali like to take a little spider under her proverbial wing, to mold a little analytic, impressionable, yet clever, mind? >3 TEACH ME YOUR WAYS, MASTAH!

User Image  

OP-Yuna
Crew

Dulcet Scarface

Daffupanda

Adorable Lionheart

4,575 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 6:48 am
F a y t h - x

.... are his parents not there? Because Muhali would love (and I really do mean LOVE) babies. She's got a babies plot further up ahead but man would she ever LOVE to adopt your baby and just call him her own.

Muhali's had a lot of babies in the past but... well. She's never managed to raise them, or anything because her own insanity blessing made it impossible for her to do so. She misplaced her godling kids at an early age, etc. Now that she's lucid, she would absolutely love to take a kid under her wing XD Even if he has parents around.

PS: omg that spider marking - I totally recognize that making XDD

@Chime - Dude, yes! That'd be lovely XD She can probably help him out a bit too.

@Depaw - I am going to go ahead and make a list of shizz to do and then just like, set up the first rp we want to tackle on that list and just woosh down the list!  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 7:46 am
Woot! I'll set a thread up for Mircea and Mali after the Dreamers get brought in! (This can be done/set before or after Chi/Myuto/Mircea interaction, or we can RP both at the same time and say they happened at different times? Score for RP time-bending!)  

Chimerical Beast

OP-Yuna
Crew

Dulcet Scarface

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 12:17 pm
Dark Fire Angel
F a y t h - x

.... are his parents not there? Because Muhali would love (and I really do mean LOVE) babies. She's got a babies plot further up ahead but man would she ever LOVE to adopt your baby and just call him her own.

Muhali's had a lot of babies in the past but... well. She's never managed to raise them, or anything because her own insanity blessing made it impossible for her to do so. She misplaced her godling kids at an early age, etc. Now that she's lucid, she would absolutely love to take a kid under her wing XD Even if he has parents around.

PS: omg that spider marking - I totally recognize that marking XDD

Yep, he's an orphan with some siblings running around. At least I'm pretty sure his mum isn't in the pride anymore? As she was a former queen or something like that, and his Dad...well, it was a mix and match pairing, so his dad doesn't know, nor care really. SO YUS, parent-less, pretty much. =3 He's been a cub for a looong time, with no idea when he's gonna grow OOCly.

Haha, yus, i figured you'd recognize the spider marking. ninja  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 12:22 pm
F a y t h - x

Muhali will GLADLY adopt him XD do you want to set things up.... prior meta-plot ic-wise in timeline, or mid meta (present)? I can set up an rp later when I get home from dinner either way!  

Daffupanda

Adorable Lionheart

4,575 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500

OP-Yuna
Crew

Dulcet Scarface

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 12:24 pm
Dark Fire Angel
F a y t h - x

Muhali will GLADLY adopt him XD do you want to set things up.... prior meta-plot ic-wise in timeline, or mid meta (present)? I can set up an rp later when I get home from dinner either way!
I honestly haven't payed attention to the meta. XD So whichever is best for you!  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 12:28 pm
Could I possibly get some general RP in the Kizi with my character, Halcyon? I want him to have more interaction and gain a couple friends. He currently lives by a cliff-side and tends to birds. :]  

Zingling

Timid Conversationalist

Excited Apathy

Obsessive Hoarder

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 2:55 pm
Making a note that Marakaraka needs to return and see that his dad's back when Nili returns, yes~  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 5:20 am
Zingling
Could I possibly get some general RP in the Kizi with my character, Halcyon? I want him to have more interaction and gain a couple friends. He currently lives by a cliff-side and tends to birds. :]

Sure! Sorry for the wait, wow xD I've been photoshopping like crazy these past few days. But yes, of course you may! Gimme a few days to finish the current ones and we can figure something out.

Excited Apathy
Making a note that Marakaraka needs to return and see that his dad's back when Nili returns, yes~

Awww man, Nili will be so happy to see some of his kids @_@ you have no idea.  

Daffupanda

Adorable Lionheart

4,575 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items