Welcome to Gaia! ::

Attack On Titan(进击的巨人)

Back to Guilds

A hangout for everyone who loves attack on titan(shingeki no Kyojin) 

Tags: Attack On Titan, Anime, Shingeki no Kyojin, Manga 

Reply Attack On Titan(SNK)
Thoughts on the characters... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cheshire14

Agile Capitalist

5,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 6:09 pm
Eren: Actually listens to others.

Mikasa: Holy s**t gurl yous gots som issues.

Armin: Probably going to drive humanity to the top with his head.

Levi: --KINDA SPOILER but not really-- Hajime Isayama-sensei thought he
was too badass and decided to nerf him by giving him an injury.

Jean: Probably gonna die and give everyone the mental push to become stronger or something(like Phil from TheAvengers).

Reiner: Has a head so square youd think there was armor underneath his skin. -wink--wink-

Ymir: Emotional tug-of-war with Christa

Christa: My waifu.

Sasha: Could probable best Mikasa and Levi if hungry enough.

Mina Carolina: My ex-waifu(rest in peace).  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 9:57 pm
Eren: Needs to get his s**t together. Endless passion and a good heart, but needs to use his anger in more productive ways.

Mikasa: Attachment issues but her constant loss of family makes it understandable. I really like how cold she gets during battle, even though anxiety over Eren sometimes keeps her from making rational decisions. Plus she's beautiful.

Armin: Didn't like him much at first but he's grown on me. Super intelligent kid with confidence issues. When he stops to think clearly, he shows signs of being a natural leader.

Levi: The definition of a soldier in my mind. His emotional distance and calculating mind make him an extremely talented fighter, but not always the best teammate. Despite his cold nature, he does genuinely care about people and I like that a lot.

Erwin: I wanted to add him in here because I really admire his leadership style. Always one step ahead, with the ultimate victory for mankind as his constant goal. Very good at reading people and keeping a level head under the highest pressure.

Jean: Perhaps one of the most relatable characters in the show. I like that he's grown quite a bit throughout the first season, from a cocky jackass with insecurities to a soldier with a purpose and the well-being of his fellow soldiers as a priority. Still realistically scared of titans but level enough to fight through it.

Annie: In my opinion, a severely misunderstood character. I know her unfriendly demeanor and the fact that she's killed a bunch of good people with the whole titan thing has made her seem villainous, but I still believe she'll turn out to be a good character. The show has hinted at a very disturbing past for her, and I think she can turn it all around.

Connie: Hilarious, loyal, and probably the one I'd most want to be friends with. The type of person who needs a leader to guide him, but will fight to his last breath for the protection of his friends.

Krista: Frickin adorable. Innocent, caring, compassionate, and has one of the biggest hearts of any character in the show. In a world torn with war and cold-hearted killing, it's nice to have someone like her around.

Reiner: One of the strongest characters in the show, both physically and mentally. Like Levi, kind of the definition of the perfect soldier. Not a whole lot has been revealed about him but his never-give-up attitude is what made me really like him.

Bertholdt: Don't really know enough about him to make a clear decision. So far he's kinda just the quiet dude who hangs out with Reiner.

Ymir: Honestly she hasn't done anything yet to make me like her.

Sasha: Essentially the female Connie in my mind. Big heart, goofy as hell, and mostly runs on primal instincts. I actually really like the way she approaches situations and her simplicity. I also think she's very pretty.

Hange: Honestly I don't really like her, and I don't really dislike her. Kinda conflicted on how I feel about her as of yet. Real crazy but I think she has her head in the right place.

I think that about covers everyone. On a side note, I was super bummed about the loss of Levi's squad (Erd, Gunter, Auruo, and Petra) because I really liked all of them.  

sushi phish

Mango Sweetsplash

Interesting Shapeshifter

4,950 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 2:22 pm
Though I currently don't have a lot to say about many of the characters, I'll just say a few things.

First of all, Eren is my favorite character. I really like his personality, and though the in most anime, the main character is usually either my second or third favorite, I think Eren is cool. In this anime, I like all of the characters, though at the same time I'm not particularly attached to any of them, other than Eren and Mikasa.
Second of all, if you couldn't tell, Mikasa is my second favorite character, because she is just an awesome heroine. Not much more to say there. I think anybody could agree that Mikasa is awesome.
And finally, though I don't like or dislike Connie's character, I love his voice actor. Hiro Shimono is my favorite seiyuu heart  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2014 11:55 pm
[[potential manga spoilers are in yellow text]]

Eren: overpowered, naive, arrogant, actually one of my least favorite characters BUT he has a lot of room to grow [no pun intended] and I hope we can see his character develop (though we're 60 chapters in now and there hasn't been much change...)

Mikasa: I liked her at first, but since the whole "I haven't the heart or the time [for anyone but Eren so I'll just let the rest of my teammates die idgaf]" thing I just really haven't liked her much

Armin: THE BABE. I ******** love Armin idgaf what anyone else says. He is the only goddamn member of the 104th with a decent head on his shoulders. I love the fact that he's not by any means innocent either. That kid can ******** you up psychologically and then save your a** in the next panel. I ADORE ARMIN OKAY!?

Reiner: I can't even tell you how ******** hard I laughed at OP calling him a warrior. That poor kid's life is so ******** up, and the last thing he wants to be now is a warrior. He's made friends, and he cares so much about them, but he's torn between his friends and his duty as a titan warrior and it hurts so much.

Bertholdt: now Bertl here is the real warrior. I am very concerned about him. Damn sweaty kid, who would've guessed?

Annie: I loved her so much but then she killed people I loved and no. I don't even give a ******** what her sad backstory turns out to be her actions were completely inexcusable. Best stay in that damn crystal forever.

Jean: Dramatic horse. He needs to take a massive chill pill and choke on it. I thought I'd come to like his character because he has greatly improved since the beginning, but I still can't bring myself to care.

Sasha: What a bamf, who would've guessed? I was pretty neutral in regards to her character until she pulled out that bow and arrow.

Connie: I'm just glad they finally decided to give his character a role deeper than comic relief. I have mad respect for him after his reaction to the death [or titanification rather] of his entire village.

Marco: long live freckled jesus. He was such a beautiful character and should not have died so early. He had a good head on his shoulders too...

Krista/Historia: She has so much potential and I'm so excited for her upcoming role. I guess I could say I'm proud of her for going through so much s**t and finding ways to cope. I really hope everything works out for her and I won't rest easy until she and Ymir are reunited.

Ymir: Everyone calls her a b***h but tbh I don't see anything wrong with wanting to be selfish and happy after all the s**t she's had to go through. I'm really excited about the recent developments with her character as well. I need an update on her and the rest of 'team queer a** titan shifters' (as i like to call them).

Levi: The majority of the fandom seems to love him for all the wrong reasons. Yeah I have mad respect for his skills, i don't really think he's hot at all so you've lost me there... But the A Choice With No Regrets side story has given us a lot of new insight into his character. And even besides that, he has shown time and time again that he legitimately cares about humanity and I love to see characters that are a balance of cold and caring.

Hange: MY MAIN SQUEEZE. Hange has been one of my favorite characters since their first appearance. Their intelligence and curiosity is something I adore and I am absolutely loving Hange's recent role as resident BAMF. Tanking names and kicking a** and uprooting the government *heart eyes, *********... I'm so glad Erwin chose Hange as the new commander. That was excellent judgement on his part.

Erwin: Probably the character I have the most mixed feelings about. It's hard to tell what he really cares about, if anything at all. He's great at what he does but his apparent disregard for human life is disturbing. I don't think I care at all that he's probably gonna die in one of the next couple chapters, I just care about how Hange and Levi might react...  

7H37RU7H150U77H3R3

Alien Allegiant

7,525 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • WilyTrickster 50
Attack On Titan(SNK)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers