Welcome to Gaia! ::

Attack On Titan(进击的巨人)

Back to Guilds

A hangout for everyone who loves attack on titan(shingeki no Kyojin) 

Tags: Attack On Titan, Anime, Shingeki no Kyojin, Manga 

Reply Attack On Titan(SNK)
SnK Minigame

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vaipex

Angelic Gatekeeper

9,200 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 1:29 am
]http://fenglee.com/game/aog/?fb_action_ids=547539975281599&fb_action_types=og.likes&fb_source=timeline_og&action_object_map={"547539975281599":377772355668068}&action_type_map={"547539975281599":"og.likes"}&action_ref_map=[]

I thought I'd share this with you fellas :3

Controls:

Q: right hook
E: left hook
SpaceBar:Both Hooks
WASD: to move
Left Click: Attack  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 1:31 am
Vaipex
http://fenglee.com/game/aog/?fb_action_ids=547539975281599&fb_action_types=og.likes&fb_source=timeline_og&action_object_map={"547539975281599":377772355668068}&action_type_map={"547539975281599":"og.likes"}&action_ref_map=[]

Controls:

It's amazing what you can find on Facebook.  

Vaipex

Angelic Gatekeeper

9,200 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Partygoer 500

REKTsaurus

Powerful Paladin

9,200 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 2:05 am
Vaipex
http://fenglee.com/game/aog/?fb_action_ids=547539975281599&fb_action_types=og.likes&fb_source=timeline_og&action_object_map={"547539975281599":377772355668068}&action_type_map={"547539975281599":"og.likes"}&action_ref_map=[]

Controls:

I love the game. the controls are simple. the motion and animation are flawless.
What could use some work though is the art and texture of the titans, the walls, and the buildings.
When I saw the titans they looked even more retarded then what they look like in the manga and looked like they were created with
textures with simple templates. The buildings and walls around the game were just too simple and plain,
I didn't feel that much into it when all I saw was white around the entire perimeter.
They should also allow the player to be able to fight the made colossal titan, I was able to climb the wall all the way to the top,
but it bummed me out that I was not able to get past it.

Though this is my opinion.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 2:08 am
Simple TeaKettle
Vaipex

Controls:

I love the game. the controls are simple. the motion and animation are flawless.
What could use some work though is the art and texture of the titans, the walls, and the buildings.
When I saw the titans they looked even more retarded then what they look like in the manga and looked like they were created with
textures that were back in nintendo 64 days. The buildings and walls around the game were just too simple and plain,
I didn't feel that much into it when all I saw was white around the entire perimeter.
They should also allow the player to be able to fight the made colossal titan, I was able to climb the wall all the way to the top,

Yeah I could understand that. But hey its a mini game, can't expect much. Although I do hope this inspires someone to do a remake of this with new textures and character models making it more enjoyable visually.  

Vaipex

Angelic Gatekeeper

9,200 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Partygoer 500

REKTsaurus

Powerful Paladin

9,200 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 2:11 am
Vaipex
Simple TeaKettle
Vaipex

Controls:

textures that were back in nintendo 64 days. The buildings and walls around the game were just too simple and plain,

Yeah I could understand that. But hey its a mini game, can't expect much. Although I do hope this inspires someone to do a remake of this with new textures and character models making it more enjoyable visually.

Yeah that's true. I hope from this mini-game that it evolves into a full fledge video game or an mmo online.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 2:12 am
Simple TeaKettle
Vaipex
Simple TeaKettle
Vaipex

Controls:

Yeah that's true. I hope from this mini-game that it evolves into a full fledge video game or an mmo online.

That'd be awesome. especially with complete free-roam with the 3D maneuver gear.  

Vaipex

Angelic Gatekeeper

9,200 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Partygoer 500

REKTsaurus

Powerful Paladin

9,200 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 2:22 am
Vaipex
Simple TeaKettle
Vaipex
Simple TeaKettle
Vaipex

Controls:

That'd be awesome. especially with complete free-roam with the 3D maneuver gear.

Could you imagine how wicked it would be to see other people using that 3D maneuver gear that is able to have that free-roam access within the game that allows the same movement and motion if it were turned into an online mmo or multiplayer mode within a videogame and with the animations and texture templates of today in videogames to top it off.. it would look beautiful.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 2:23 am
Simple TeaKettle
Vaipex
Simple TeaKettle
Vaipex
Simple TeaKettle
Vaipex

Controls:

Could you imagine how wicked it would be to see other people using that 3D maneuver gear that is able to have that free-roam access within the game that allows the same movement and motion if it were turned into an online mmo or multiplayer mode within a videogame and with the animations and texture templates of today in videogames to top it off.. it would look beautiful.

It would be absolutely glorious. 10/10 would play.  

Vaipex

Angelic Gatekeeper

9,200 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Partygoer 500

REKTsaurus

Powerful Paladin

9,200 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 2:27 am
Vaipex
Simple TeaKettle
Vaipex
Simple TeaKettle
Vaipex

agreed, "10/10?" no question about that.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 2:28 am
Simple TeaKettle
Vaipex
Simple TeaKettle
Vaipex
Simple TeaKettle
Vaipex

agreed, "10/10?" no question about that.

Fa sho :3  

Vaipex

Angelic Gatekeeper

9,200 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kanrax3

Seeker

4,000 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 11:05 am
Aww, what you're talking about here sounds soo great!
and the mini game is great fun but I suck at playing xD  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 5:41 pm
just to update the thread that the game did and does get updates although im not sure when.
1/2/3 = change characters (Mikasa, Rivaille and Armin)
L= change level(Only two levels though one is the gray one and the other being an actual town where you can climb the wall)
and some other cool stuff and bug fixes.
I'd really put more but im too lazy,  

Cheshire14

Agile Capitalist

5,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Attack On Titan(SNK)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers