Welcome to Gaia! ::

Chasing Your Future: Amaterasu Academy

Back to Guilds

A cool guild. Warning: There may be some explicit language. 

Tags: Anime, Role Playing, Adventure, Drama, Action 

Reply Archives [Old Threads]
Hallway 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Goddess of Disaster
Captain

Demonic Fairy

13,165 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 8:35 pm
Hallway numero dos. Lined with metal lockers and doors.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 11:32 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sera Capehart
ღ•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.¤•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.¤•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.¤•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.¤ღ
That's how you know, he's your love...

Sera just ran until she realized she actually didn't know where she was going. So she forced herself to stop and take a breath. She looked around to get her bearings. She knew which hallway she was in, she better know her third year here. So how to get to her brother's class? Wait, which class was his? Sera closed her eyes and made herself calm down and focus. She remembered the letter her brother had sent her, telling her he'd be coming back to teach a weapons class. In her mind, she ran through a map of the school, making a mental "You Are Here" note and then pointing both weapons classroom. Was it Blades? No... Even though she;d never taken either class, she'd passed by them a million times. So she knew more or less where they were. Had to be Long Distance...knowing her brother. She sighed and opened her eyes. Figures. And off she was again, running down the hall.

{Exit}

When will I find love, Where will he be
And if he's out there, Will he wait for me
How will he know me, Will I know him
Is there no end to all my questioning?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

FleurDeLyssity

Desirable Kitten

8,650 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

shinzo_husky
Crew

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

8,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2015 4:52 pm
Blood Born Angel

Goddess of Disaster

Nixon Jackerjack

User Image

≼=========== ☠ ============≽

Nixon walked into the hallway with Kuro, still shaking a bit from that incident with the huge crowd. "I must seem like a wimp to you because of that, wizards are supposed to be strong and fearless," he said in a more sad tone. Now he was not scared of everything, infact he was comfortable in the dark and with spiders. Things others would normally be scared of. What Nixon was frightened of the most was other people and other social things. He was just used to being in a dark temple with 20 adult necromancers. Nixon saw his locker and places the key into the keyhole.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2015 5:33 pm
User Image
Kara

The Shadow

═════━━━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━━━═════

Kara skipped up to her locker beside the sullen looking boy. As she opened it she gave him a pleasant smile and pulled out some of her books. "Hello, whats the matter?" She blinked her strangely bright blue eyes at the other student curiously and tilted her head studiously.

± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±± : . : ± : . : ±

happywho06

Goddess of Disaster

Blood Born Angel

Demonic Prophet

8,600 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Goddess of Disaster
Captain

Demonic Fairy

13,165 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 10:08 am
User Image
K u r oY u k i
❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅

Kuro smiled, shaking her head as she walked alongside Nixon. "Just because you have a weakness, doesn't mean you're not strong. Everyone has weaknesses." She stood beside him as he stopped in front of his locker. She thought of the most powerful mage she knew: the Headmaster. "I'm 100% sure even the Headmaster himself have weaknesses and he's the most powerful mage I know." She hoped her words made Nixon feel even the tiniest bit better.

Eye Color: Black // Weapon: None // Status: Alright

User Image

happywho06

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2015 2:02 pm
Blood Born Angel

Goddess of Disaster

Nixon Jackerjack

User Image

Nixon sighed and took out the books he needed, it was time for homeroom and he did not like being late. "I guess your right but still, I can't be a strong wizard if I cower infront of other students," he said just as he closed his locker. He heard someone asking a question, turning around to see who it was he saw Kara. He had seen her before around but he did not know much about her. "Well it seems I can't handle being in a big group," he answered in a sad tone. He did not feel as nervous as Kuro had already calmed him down earlier. "And that man has been hard to read sometimes, I wonder if he knows why his son is like he is," he wondered. He hoped that statement (being heard by Kara) would not come to bite hi in the a** later.

OOC: sorry thought i posted this ages ago, turns out the tab reloaded :l

shinzo_husky
Crew

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

8,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Sausage Fest 200

Blood Born Angel

Demonic Prophet

8,600 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2015 2:20 pm
User Image
Kara

The Shadow

═════━━━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━━━═════

Kara tilted her head to the side inquisitively, not fully grasping what the boy meant, but knowing that he had some sort of stressful event earlier. "I'm sorry to hear that you're troubled. But you have a great friend here to support you." Kara directed her statement at Kuro smiling big. She had heard her supportive words a moment ago and figured she must be fast friends with the boy Nixon. She herself only barely knew the two from past short encounters. Kara was still fairly new to the school and didn't know anyone on a personal level of any sort. It was one of her first goals to make some friends so that she could blend in better with the other students.

± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±± : . : ± : . : ±

happywho06

Goddess of Disaster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2015 7:39 pm
User Image
K u r oY u k i

Kuro smiled, patting Nixon's should reassuringly. "You'll be fine, Nixon!" She replied. She raised her eyebrows, turning her head to look at a girl who was standing beside Nixon. She smiled sheepishly at the other's kind comment. "Yeah, well, you always gotta be there for your friends." She leaned against the lockers. "I'm Kuro by the way! What's your name?"

Eye Color: Black // Weapon: None // Status: Alright

User Image

happywho06

Blood Born Angel

Goddess of Disaster
Captain

Demonic Fairy

13,165 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

shinzo_husky
Crew

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

8,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:48 pm
Blood Born Angel

Goddess of Disaster

Nixon Jackerjack

User Image

A smile crept on Nixon's face, "Yeah Im glad I have kuro as a friend," he said. "So whats your name? I think I have seen you around before but I don't think we have talked before," Nixon asked Kara. Like everyone he met, Nixon wondered what Kara's abilities were but he was certain he would find out soon enough.

Archives [Old Threads]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff