Welcome to Gaia! ::

Chasing Your Future: Amaterasu Academy

Back to Guilds

A cool guild. Warning: There may be some explicit language. 

Tags: Anime, Role Playing, Adventure, Drama, Action 

Reply Archives [Old Threads]
Infirmary Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

God of Cataclysm
Vice Captain

Fallen Fairy

8,490 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • First Fall 15
PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 7:30 pm
The infirmary where sick or injured students or even teachers go to get fixed up by Mrs. Althea Yamamoto or whoever happens to pass by.
The infirmary is a large room. When you enter through the door, there will be a desk and cabinets and shelves on the left corner. Also on the left side is another door leading to the supply closet. To the right are 10 beds, separated by curtains. The wall opposite of the entry are windows.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 7:49 am
Raiden Yamamoto
"Am I a lovesick fool?"

User Image

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Raiden walked all the way from the third floor to the first with the senior on his back. He had gotten some stares from some students that were passing by. But due to him being the headmaster's son, and some other factors, they didn't dare say anything or stare for too long. With the scowl always on the blonde's face, people always suspect him to be angry 24/7. But he isn't; just irritable. He entered the infirmary, and looked around, seeing that it was empty. Well, why wouldn't it be? It was the first day of class, hopefully people wouldn't be too stupid to get themselves hurt on the first day. Raiden smirked at that thought as he practically threw the man onto the nearest bed. He looked at him, and then his bloody hand and sighed, walking over to the corner where the cabinets are located. He opened one of the cabinets and took out cotton balls, hydrogen peroxide, and a roll of gauze bandages. He pulled up a stool next to the bed and began working on the man's hand. Dabbing the hand with the peroxide, and then wrapping it up with the gauze. After he was done, he returned the items back to the cabinet and walked to the window. The curtains were closed so the blonde began to open them up, letting bright sunshine stream through the glass. He looked outside for a moment and yawned, running a hand through his blonde hair before turning on his heel and heading out to the door.

◄◄ xxxxx ▐▐ xxxxx ►►

God of Cataclysm
Vice Captain

Fallen Fairy

8,490 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • First Fall 15

drops of memories
Vice Captain

Sparkling Girl

8,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 1:43 pm
AlwaysLiGhTinDaRkNeSs

Anchors_Out_At_Sea

Akyuto

coffin of sweet death

User Image
Althea Yamamoto
User Image
痛みについての事は、それが感じられことを要求ということである
The thing about pain is that it demands to be felt.

User Image

Althea walked to the infirmary which was located on the first floor, with the injured man and Ky in tow. Once she entered the infirmary, she carefully placed the man on a bed. She looked up and saw a student laying in one of the beds as well as her son. Her eyebrows raised in surprise. "Raiden, what are you doing here?" She asked. She glanced at the man and then walked over to the cabinets. She opened them and looked inside. She took a glance at the man before rummaging through the cabinets. "From Akari's story, I am assuming you have some blood loss....." She stated. "I would have to administer an IV..." She turned her head at Raiden. "Raiden, could you please go into the supply closet and get me a pint size of lacerate Ringer's solution and an IV stand?" She asked, then turning her head back to the cabinet and taking out several necessary items.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 4:04 pm
drops of memories

Anchors_Out_At_Sea

Akyuto

coffin of sweet death

Kalastair

User Image

Kalastair sighed in relief as he was laid down onto the bed rolling a bit on his less injured side. Hearing about an IV needing to be placed he slid off his jacket letting it fall off the side of the bed. His shirt was shredded showing his body covered in scars and burns both hew and old. That being done he rolled back over to his back looking over at Althea and this new boy. "Althea...how long will I be here?, I need to see Isamu as soon as poss...Ah!" As his voice had risen he went to sit up and caused a shot of pain to course. Falling back again the youkai breathed heavily wondering if ......no it couldn't be? " Adrenaline!, Hurry don't say anything else!" he yelled as his wounds began to rapidly tear open a new blood escaping into the air across his body and onto the sheets. Kalastair yelled in pain as his blood began to crystallize. Yin had planned this....To constantly torture his body until his regenerative powers could no longer heal him. The demon turned gripping he sheets as he screamed out again "Hurry!!" He exasperated his breathing becoming more sporadic and broken. He had seen this ability before it helped people talk before they knew what was going on. How he had not thought of it before with the adrenaline his body could regenerate enough to stop the blood magic's effects, hopefully because at this rate his body would tear itself apart.

Cloud Crossing Dragon

AlwaysLiGhTinDaRkNeSs

Celebrating Reveler

1,350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200

God of Cataclysm
Vice Captain

Fallen Fairy

8,490 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • First Fall 15
PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 5:40 pm
Raiden Yamamoto
"Am I a lovesick fool?"

User Image

Raiden blinked, as he stood still and watched as several other people entered the infirmary. His brows knitted together. "Mom?" He said when he saw his mother walk through the door with a raggedy white haired man and some students. "I should be asking you the same thing..." He answered, watching as his mother placed the unknown man gently on the infirmary bed. "What's going on?" He asked her when he heard her say something about blood loss. His eyes followed his mother to the cabinets, staring at her in confusion. He blinked a few more times at the situation before him. He silently groaned at his mother's request as he opened the door to the supply closet, located on the right side of the room. He went inside and looked for the two items she asked for. While inside, he heard the man yell something about needing to see his father and then a few yells of pain, which alerted Raiden. When he finally found the items, he rushed back out, looking at the man. He didn't look good at all. He turned his head to his mother. "Mom, what the hell is going on?!" He asked urgently. He looked at the blood stained sheets. Who was this man? He surely wasn't a teacher at the Academy. Raiden hooked the bag of solution on the IV stand and rolled it closer to the man's bed. He looked at the man. He had a number of scars on his body and his wounds had reopened. He looked expectantly at his mother, awaiting her next orders.

◄◄ xxxxx ▐▐ xxxxx ►►

AlwaysLiGhTinDaRkNeSs

drops of memories

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 8:38 pm
coffin of sweet death
drops of memories

AlwaysLiGhTinDaRkNeSs

Ky Natsume

User Image

Ky walked in and helped Althea place the Youkai onto the table. His ears perked up in alert at the yellow-haired boy in the area and calmly sat in a chair as he introduced himself. Hey, I'm Ky, Ky Natsume...I'm new here. Ky shot out a friendly smile,then he quickly turned his head towards the white-haired demon and his ears perked up from the painful sounds coming from him. W-What the? What's happening to him?! Ky watched as the scars opened up and started to leak blood everywhere. Ky's eyes widened as he has never seen a marvel such as this.

Akyuto

Beloved Werewolf

7,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Goddess of Disaster
Captain

Demonic Fairy

13,165 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 4:10 am
User Image
Akari Kasai

Fire runs through my heart and my soul
I am the one with the destructive flame
My eyes show no mercy to those who cross my path

Only I will understand the pain it causes
My curse is my gift
I will be responsible for its devastation

Akari followed the vice principal to the main building. She was actually surprised how big the school really was. The walk was a bit long to get from the commons area to the infirmary, but she didn't mind. It was the white-haired man that she was quite concerned about. She joined them in the infirmary and looked around the room. It was big, not what like she had expected. Well, then again, this isn't some normal school. She stood by the door, leaning on the door frame, so she won't get in the way of anyone. She looked up and saw a blonde hair boy, who the vice principal seemed to be familiar with. Akari looked at the boy in surprise when she realized that he was her son. Now that she thought about, she could see the resemblance between the two; the light blonde hair, and the startling crystal blue eyes. She glanced at the clock, then at Mrs. Yamamoto. She seemed to know what she was doing very well. Her superiors had told her that the vice principal was an expert at healing and white magic. Her head whipped to the white-haired man on the bed, her mouth open in horror as she watched the wounds she had closed reopen and blood leaking out onto the white bed sheets, staining them a with a deep crimson tint. "What the hell's happening to you?!" She suddenly shouted, her eyes wide.

I am the fire...

AlwaysLiGhTinDaRkNeSs

drops of memories

Akyuto

coffin of sweet death

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 2:05 pm
AlwaysLiGhTinDaRkNeSs

Anchors_Out_At_Sea

Akyuto

coffin of sweet death

User Image
Althea Yamamoto
User Image

User Image

Althea was preparing the items for the IV, ignoring her son's questions because she was too focused on the job at hand. Her head then snapped up to the man as he yelled in pain. She looked at the blood coming out of his wounds and in a hurry, she grabbed gauze bandages from the cabinets and made her way beside the man. She looked at Ky and Akari. "Ky, Akari please step out into the hall, now," She ordered, her voice urgent and authoritative. She needed the room free of bystanders while she worked at healing the man. She held out both hands, hovering over the wounds. "Vulnera Sanentur," She said in a low voice. Her hands soon glowed a soft green, an effect of the healing spell she just cast. The healing spell is for healing deep wounds. It's just like the body's normal process of healing wounds; with vasoconstriction, platelets, clotting proteins, fibroblasts, and then scar tissue. With her hand still hovered over the wound, she turned her head to her son, "He's losing too much blood, prep him for the IV and then see if we have any blood pints left. We might have to do a blood transfer," She said to Raiden.

drops of memories
Vice Captain

Sparkling Girl

8,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200

God of Cataclysm
Vice Captain

Fallen Fairy

8,490 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • First Fall 15
PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 6:17 pm
Raiden Yamamoto
"Am I a lovesick fool?"

User Image

Raiden acted as if the other two students weren't there as he began to carry out his mother's orders. He glanced at her as she began to perform a healing spell. He grabbed a betadine solution and a cotton swab that was already placed out on the desk by his mother. He stood by the man, careful to not get in his mother's way and picked a spot on the man's arm, where a vein was noticeable, and began to quickly disinfect the area. There was so much blood everywhere, Raiden tried his best to not get into contact with it. After he disinfected the area, he applied a tourniquet around the proximal area. He decided it would be best to wait until the healing process of the spell was over before he began inserting the needle and attaching the tubing. He ran back into the supply room and opened the freezer that was located in there. He rummaged around the freezer, hoping to find some pints of blood. Surprisingly, there were a few pints left in there, 2 of every blood type. Remembering something, Raiden ran back into the other room, standing by the doorframe and gripping onto it. He stared at his mother's glowing hand, watching the spell do its job. "What blood type are you?" He asked the man, quickly and urgently. He took a quick and single glance at the white-haired man before gazing back at the bloody, open wound.

◄◄ xxxxx ▐▐ xxxxx ►►

AlwaysLiGhTinDaRkNeSs

drops of memories

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 7:36 pm
drops of memories

Anchors_Out_At_Sea

Akyuto

coffin of sweet death

Kalastair

User Image

The youkai's eyes were wide and alive with pain his body arching and contorting his fists clenching tightly until his fingernails drew blood from his palms. His body slumped to the bed when Althea began healing his wounds. His breathing was still rapid and ragged but he felt better the spell sending a cooling sensation through him. Raiden asked about blood "....It doesn't matter anything works" He answered between breaths. His right palm opened as he held it out his eyes looked from his body, the sheets, to Akari and Ky. Kalastair couldn't let Yin win he was as strong as them he could do this. Steeling himself for more pain his gaze stayed on Akari as his hand reached out searching for a handhold.

Cloud Crossing Dragon

AlwaysLiGhTinDaRkNeSs

Celebrating Reveler

1,350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200

Akyuto

Beloved Werewolf

7,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 7:59 pm
Anchors_Out_At_Sea

drops of memories

AlwaysLiGhTinDaRkNeSs

Ky Natsume

User Image

Ky's ears stayed perked up in alert, he looked over at Althea as she gave him the orders. Understood,Mrs. Yamamoto. He stood up from the chair and quickly opened the door to the hallway.Hoping the white-haired Youkai would still be alive at the end of this madness.He sat in one of the chairs there and waited for Akari to appear. Hmm...so that blonde guy is Mrs.Yamamoto's son huh. Ky crossed his arms and let out a dreadful sigh.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 8:23 pm
User Image
Akari Kasai

Fire runs through my heart and my soul
I am the one with the destructive flame
My eyes show no mercy to those who cross my path

Only I will understand the pain it causes
My curse is my gift
I will be responsible for its devastation

Akari looked at the vice principal with wide eyes as she began to mutter some sort of spell. She looked at her hand as it glowed green, then at the open wound her hand was near. She glanced at Raiden, then back at Mrs. Yamamoto. What the vice principal had ordered Ky and her to do had finally registered in her mind and she nodded tersely. Her gaze drifted to the white-haired man, she saw that his gaze was on her and his hand was outstretched. She blinked, at the outstretched hand before stepping closer to the bed. She reached her own hand out and took the man's hand, giving it a reassuring squeeze before walking out of the room. She stood next to Ky and leaned against the lockers. She glanced up at the ceiling and squeezed her eyes shut for a brief moment before looking back down at the ground. She looked at her palm and make a fist a couple of times. She listened to what was happening in the room and heard 'blood' said a couple of times. Her mind reeled back to the blood stained sheets and how so much blood was pouring from the wound. She glanced at Ky, letting out a breath, then back at the ground. "Yeah," She replied in a low voice.

I am the fire...

AlwaysLiGhTinDaRkNeSs

drops of memories

Akyuto

coffin of sweet death

Goddess of Disaster
Captain

Demonic Fairy

13,165 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

drops of memories
Vice Captain

Sparkling Girl

8,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 3:53 pm
AlwaysLiGhTinDaRkNeSs

Anchors_Out_At_Sea

Akyuto

coffin of sweet death

User Image
Althea Yamamoto
User Image

User Image

Althea's hand was still hovered over the wound, which was slowly closing up due to the spell. Vulnera sanentur is a high level healing spell which requires a lot of magic energy due to the spell lasting at least 5 minutes or so, depending on how deep the wound is. The woman could feel herself get tired and weary because her magic energy was draining but she kept it up. After a few more minutes, the soft green glow began to slowly fade, which indicated the spell being almost done. Still looking at the wound before her, she said, "Raiden, go ahead and insert the needle and attach the tubing," She said.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 9:11 am
Anchors_Out_At_Sea

drops of memories

AlwaysLiGhTinDaRkNeSs

Ky Natsume

User Image

Ky watched as Akari walked out of the room and stood by him, he looked at her crimson hair and his ears perked up, excitedly. He wondered if she was born with that hair and eye color, but didn't want to ask such a stupid question. He looked into her eyes and let out a soft sigh. So...Are you new here as well? Ky ran his hand through his hair and leaned back in the chair,and crossed his arms. You know there's something about your hair, it makes me want to know more about you. He closed his eyes softly and let out a small sigh.

Akyuto

Beloved Werewolf

7,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

God of Cataclysm
Vice Captain

Fallen Fairy

8,490 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • First Fall 15
PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 8:14 pm
Raiden Yamamoto
"Am I a lovesick fool?"

User Image

Raiden immediately turned around and went back into the supply closet to fetch a pint of AB blood when the man answered his question. He hooked the bag onto the IV stand and then inserted a cannula to the bottom of the Ringer's solution bag. He turned to the man's arm and looked at the area that he had prepared before. He pulled the skin taut, to make the vein more distinguishable and then inserted the needle the vein, slowly and carefully. After he inserted the needle, he removed it and then applied the proper dressing around it and removed the tourniquet. After he did so, he attached the tubing into the port and removed the clamp. He exhaled a drawling breath and ran his hand through his light blonde hair. He took a step back and looked at his mother. He noticed her hand was beginning to lose it green glow, which meant the spell was just about over. He turned his head at the white-haired man's wound. His wound should just be about healed by the time the spell is finished. And by then, he would stop losing blood and along with the Ringer's solution now going into his blood stream, his body should be creating more red blood cells. Which meant that the man will be ok. But why was he even here in the first place is the question Raiden wanted to know. Although he didn't question his mother's orders, he was beginning to wonder what had happened before all of this. He decided it would be best to wait until it is all over to ask for answers.

◄◄ xxxxx ▐▐ xxxxx ►►

AlwaysLiGhTinDaRkNeSs

drops of memories

Archives [Old Threads]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items