Welcome to Gaia! ::

Heaven Vs. Hell Roleplay

Back to Guilds

Immerse yourself in a combat driven roleplaying story between Heaven and Hell. All races are welcomed! 

Tags: Heaven, Hell, Fighting, Story, Adventure 

Reply History of HvH
[Heaven] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LightsOfDecember

Ruthless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 5:28 am
XXXSabriel MegalithXXX

EDITED INSTEAD OF QUOTING - POST GONE POOF.

User Image

DarkKingJilly

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 11:37 am
LightsOfDecember

"No, in fact that's quite interesting to hear. I didn't know there were so many variations of Fairies. Which one are you, if you don't mind me asking?"

Grants smiled to Sabriel as they walked ahead. Their journey wasn't over yet and the conversation was a pleasant way to pass the time. Although the sun was beaming brightly above, a low, thunderous rumble could be heard beyond the roaming clouds.

DarkKingJilly
Vice Captain

LightsOfDecember

Ruthless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 9:21 am
XXXSabriel MegalithXXX

Moving her hands from her mouth, she revealed that it was now twisted in a wry grin from Grants' surprise about there being so many different species of fairy.
"There are many different kinds of human are there not?"

"If it satisfies your curiosity though. I'm a moon fairy. The first royal one in quite some time."

Trying to keep up with Grants' pace was a struggle as for every one of his steps, she needed to take two of her own.
It was one of the perils of being short.
Either you trotted along in a bid to keep up and simply wear yourself out faster, or you stuck to your own pace and ended up falling behind.
In this case, trying to keep up was really her only option.

She didn't want since the repeated fluttering of her wings would simply fan the cloud cover away from them and reveal their position.

User Image

DarkKingJilly

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 8:45 pm
LightsOfDecember

"Hmmm. That's intriguing. I'd be interested in learning about your hierarchy. But I suppose your earlier point holds truth to it...even Lucas is human. I welcome the diversity though. Although I am a Celestial I don't have wings like many of my Angelic kin. Speaking of which, how did you come to befriend Lucas? I've always been interested to know where he comes across such a...variety of characters."

He'd chuckle, slowing down his pace to let Sabriel keep up. There was no telling if there'd be a squadron on patrol around the area. Sabriel was keen to let the clouds act as cover.

DarkKingJilly
Vice Captain

LightsOfDecember

Ruthless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 8:05 pm
XXXSabriel MegalithXXX

Sabriel was grateful to Grants for slowing down so that it was easier for her to keep up.
It also meant that she could move more quietly.
They hadn't yet encountered anyone or anything that had an interest in sending them to an early grave.
That didn't mean that one wasn't just around the corner though.

At Grants' mention that he was interested in learning more about fairy hierachy, Sabriel's eyebrows twitched in a split second frown.
It was one thing to compare cities and their similarities, even talk a little about the different kinds of fairies. As her race was a largely secretive one though, it was a different thing entirely to talk about their politics. Even if she was heir to the thone!
This meant that it came as a relief when he charged into asking her about how she met Lucas.
That was something that she could answer more freely.

"Oh, well, now that's a long story.
It involves me trying to run away from my responsibilities I suppose you could call them that my adoptive family were trying to impose on me; Lucas being his usual friendly self and a venue in the Human Realms called The Arena of Fighters"

The corner of her mouth tugged upwards as she sighed thoughtfully.
When was the last time that she'd visited that place?
Who were the new regulars and did they treat the ramen monster okay?
Did they all get along to the same degree that the old regulars did?
Was Discord still stopping by to clear the place out of rum?
Either way, despite having lost count of how many times they'd been rebuilt, the walls still held many happy memories for her.

Drawing her thoughts away from The Arena in general she focused on when she'd first met Lucas.
"I met Kira at the same time and of course this is all WAY before I discovered the whole You're a Princess Sabby! thing. I guess its part of why I get along so well with the two of them. They know me for me, not the tiara that sits on my head during formal occasions."

User Image

DarkKingJilly

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 11:00 pm
LightsOfDecember

"Hah, well I'm glad that I have the opportunity to know you for "you". Somehow your story is not surprising...I can't imagine Lucas staying away from a fight for long. Although in reflection, we seem to be stringing along some fights as well..."

Grants would shrug, ruffling his hair in thought. The clouds were steadily darkening and enclosing around the two. Soon they'd be engulfed within the clouds.

"We've still got a ways to go but our vision will be hindered. We'll be fine if we stay close."

---

Every so often there would be streaks of light slithering through the clouds. Charges of electricity jolted around Grants and Sabriel, dancing with sudden arcs of movement. A low, thunderous rumble clung to the ground, shaking their footing subtly. Their vision may have been gone but the sense of time passing seemed to linger. It had felt like the two had traveled for hours but their energy wouldn't wane. The clouds themselves were spiritual energy made manifest. The sheer power of a Realm Guardian would be made clear as Sabriel and the General ventured forward.

"There should be a drop here. We'll be descending into the cliffs...there we'll find Rogziel. Ruins of an older city have been carved out and destroyed down there. It's a testament to how destructive Rogziel can be...rather fitting for the angel of wrath."
Grants would utter, his voice hushed with caution. The last time Rogziel was encountered he had gone berserk! Hopefully this time things would be different.

DarkKingJilly
Vice Captain

LightsOfDecember

Ruthless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 10:52 pm
XXXSabriel MegalithXXX

Tugging on her earlobe, Sabriel's mouth tugged into a small smile.
In some ways, yes, Grants was getting to know her.
It wasn't quite the same "her" that the likes of Kira and Lucas knew, but it was still an aspect of what she was like.

Glancing about the gathering clouds, she couldn't help but get the impression that they were walking into a steadily growing thunderstorm.
Because that was a bright idea.
… Though that being said, it didn't seem like any ordinary thunderstorm especially with the way that it was making the tremble beneath their feet.
The gradual building up of the power was making her clench her jaw and fidget her hands to try and throw off the feeling.

"… That's interesting I'd have thought that a creature of wrath would be more of a denizen of Hell than it would be of Heaven."

Peering forwards, all Sabriel could see was clouds, so she cast out a small amount of her magic so that she could get a grasp on the winds.
The logic behind this was that the air currents would be different around the edge of the cliff so she could stop them before they walked off of it.
It didn't take her long to find it, considering it was barely a meter ahead of them.

Throwing out one hand, she grabbed Grants by the arm to stop him from going any further forwards.

"So what's the plan for getting down there, or do we wait for this Rogziel to send us up a welcoming party?"

User Image

DarkKingJilly

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 11:23 am
LightsOfDecember

"This would be a convenient time to have wings. Instead I'll have to resort to an unconventional means. My powers are mostly offensive but on occasion I can be creative with them..."
Grants drew his white steel blade, channeling his spiritual power through the weapon. A simple construct of Celestial energy would form before the two in the familiar shape of a sword. It's edges were sharp yet it's broad face was safe enough to set foot on.

"An elevator for two..."
He'd muse while stepping onto his creation. The sword of dim glowing energy remained stable as Grants stood on it. He'd welcome Sabriel to join him before descending down into Rogziel's domain. "Regardless of who they are though, let's pray that we don't beckon anyone's wrath."

DarkKingJilly
Vice Captain

LightsOfDecember

Ruthless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 8:36 pm
XXXSabriel MegalithXXX

As was natural with fairies from her realm, Sabriel had grown up without any wings until she reached a certain age.
She remembered the week of her fledging well because she'd only been with the Megalith a month at the time and her screams of discovery on the first day of the process had woken up most of the manor.
The rest of the week was spent making people's lives hell because the growing of her wings was not a pleasant experience.
Until she learned how to press them flat like a slightly raised tattoo across her back, the damned things had been a pain in her a**.
"Trust me when I say that they're not the most practical thing to wish for."

Prior to growing her wings, she'd had a fear of heights that her brother and his generals had been trying to scare out of her.
Once her wings were ready to carry her weight, the scare sessions very quickly turned into flying lessons, or rather falling lessons until she actually learned how to fly…. She preferred not to dwell on those memories however.
Even though she was now a very skilled and graceful flyer and no longer had a fear of heights, she still eyed Grants' sword platform apprehensively.

Weighing up her options, Sabriel grimaced and stepped on to it carefully.
It would have been rude of her not to accept his offer of a lift down the cliff-face.
There were definitely worse ways to travel though… Like Aaron's dratted bubble for example. There was no way he came NEAR Glinda the Good Witch with it!!

To comfort herself on the trip downwards and to ready herself in case they ran into anyone unfriendly at the bottom, she rubbed her thumbs against the cool bases of her fans.
If needed she could always use one to pull a "fainting lady" while fanning herself quickly instead of using them as a weapon.

User Image

DarkKingJilly

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 7:14 pm
LightsOfDecember

"No?"
A smile grew from subtle amusement. He'd probably never experience flight or for that matter falling with any such grace. Although if he were to ever fall from too high it would be a fatal drop. And so with that in mind, Grants lowered both Sabriel and himself to the ground carefully. His means was meant to be quiet but he couldn't help but feel they were being watched.

"......"
Plunging down into the canyon, the thick mist would surprisingly lift! Did Rogziel know they were there already? It would seem so. Touching down to the dirt, Grants would disperse of his makeshift platform. The ruins of temples and buildings lay crumbled and half buried in dirt. The air was warm a lingering smell of something burning. Although the ruins were old the destruction seemed recent.

"This place makes me uneasy. I'm sure we'll find Rogziel soon...where do you suppose he'd be?"

DarkKingJilly
Vice Captain

LightsOfDecember

Ruthless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 12:37 am
XXXSabriel MegalithXXX

"Eh, well I suppose it's different for me because fairy wings aren't like angel wings. Either way, you need to make sure that all your clothing account for them. Shirts with cut-outs, halter necks, backless, etc etc…. Or just don't wear a shirt entirely, though as a female that's a touch out of the question."

For the fairy, the feeling of having eyes on her was nothing new.
Being royal put her in the spotlight more that she liked,
What interested her though, was the difference in how the eyes felt.
When she was being watched for formal occasions, people's eyes on her felt.. Respectful… Honored… Curious… Overjoyed? These eyes? They felt creepy… and malicious.
It was pretty safe to say that the faster that she could get away from them, the less uncomfortable she would feel.

The heavy mist suddenly lifting around them made her raise her eyebrow suspiciously.
The eyes had obviously done their job and reported to their master that they had arrived.
There was no welcoming party though… How close did this guy intend for them to get to him before he struck out?

Pressing her hand to the closest ruin she let its warmth permeate her skin as she fought and lost a battle to hold back a sneeze from the smoke trailing through the air.
Looking around herself and Grants once she'd recovered, Sabriel tried to gauge where the destruction around them was heaviest and if it formed some sort of path.
Just as she'd suspected, Rogziel definitely had an eye for the theatrics.
"I don't know what volumes this speaks to you about him, but he's sign posted the route for us."

Pointing out across the ruins she indicated to how a route through them had been picked out by small pockets of still burning flames at regular intervals between one another.
Unfurling her wings she stretched them out and took to the air, lifting herself up so that she was eye level with Grants.
Despite having the route for them sign posted, she couldn't risk being stuck on the ground anymore.

User Image

DarkKingJilly

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 5:15 pm
LightsOfDecember

"You are insightful...but I was hoping you'd say otherwise. Well, no more stalling. Let's get this over with."

Grants marched on, confident in his stride but unsure of what lie ahead. There was no reason for Rogziel to attack Grants and Sabriel but that didn't mean the Guardian wouldn't lash out. The tales of Rogziel's destruction kept creeping out of the back of his mind. However it was precisely for that reason that he needed Rogziel's help! They could give Lucas some leverage to work with if they had a Guardian Angel on their side. Although when Sabriel sneezed, Grants tensed up, startled by the sudden noise.

"Hah...Sometimes I wonder if I take this job too seriously. Ooh..."
Grants would laugh softly and walk ahead. The fog was lifting steadily and it would be moments after they arrived that a burst of lightning would strike down before the duo. The General quickly unsheathed his sword, readying himself for a violent encounter but he'd be surprised when a much smaller figure started to manifest.

Rogziel was known as a towering creature, a colossus with titanic strength. Very few witnessed Rogziel's other form but Grants and Sabriel would see it now. The thunderous boom of thunder rolled away and the ground trembled. The eyes that Sabriel felt would now be sourced directly in front of her. The abundance of spiritual energy surrounding them had gathered to one place and it was taking a different form.

The duo would see that Rogziel had light grey hair, long and ragged. A dark, metallic mask was on his face yet it gave no reflection. Six slim, emotionless eyes lined the mask. Each eye were formed with dim blue lights, Rogziel's face able to draw in a gaze with a cold grip. He'd step forward, a light cloth sash wrapping around his chest and midriff. The Guardian was barefoot and had tattered wrappings around his arms and waist. His muscles flexed as he breathed in air. It was if the earth itself took the form of a Celestial!

There would be a moment of silence as Rogziel looked at Grants and Sabriel. He'd sit down and stare at them before speaking in a deep, rugged voice, "Not many are foolish enough to willingly step into my domain, yet you searched for me all the same. Now I am here."

Although calm, there was a thick tension lingering in the air. As if saying the wrong thing would turn the situation sour. Grants looked to Sabriel before sheathing his sword. He would also sit, unsure of where to begin.
"I'm General Grants and this is Sabriel, a Royal Fairy. We are in need of help and we think you can assist us."

DarkKingJilly
Vice Captain

LightsOfDecember

Ruthless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 5:52 pm
XXXSabriel MegalithXXX

To keep her aloft and moving at a the pace Grants set, Sabriel's wings flapped lazily.
There was no point in them beating frantically if she wasn't darting around.
The sudden burst of lightning made her yelp and drop a few inches though as she shot backwards.
Not being as inclined as Grants appeared to strike first ask questions later, she didn't unsheathe Blizzard and Avalanche, but put her hands on them just in case.

Curious about the sight unfolding in front of her she landed next to Grants and waited for the figure to manifest.
From the stories she'd heard about Rogziel so far, she had to admit, she wasn't expecting his current form, but she doubted that the presence he commanded in it was any less impressive.

As Grants sat, Sabriel gave him a small, but sharp jab with her foot while fixing him with a scowl and giving him a tiny shake of her head.
He'd gotten her title wrong.

Following what was Fairy protocol for diplomatic meetings and with no door to leave her weapons at, she took two steps to her right, unsheathed Blizzard, Avalanche, Faith and Honor and placed them on the ground before returning to stand next to Grants.
Given that she was in a tunic and leggings, she bowed very low and formally towards Rogziel, exposing the tiny dagger tattoo on the back of her neck.
Straightening she gave herself a proper introduction.
"Princess Sabrielian Liraela Megalith of Remsí Sí…. And I'm a Moon Fairy, not a Royal Fairy."

Happy that she'd acted within her own people's traditions and fixed her companion's error, she sat net to him.

User Image

DarkKingJilly

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 10:53 pm
LightsOfDecember

Was a Princess not of royalty? The thought flashed by as he felt the tension of Rogziel's presence in the air. He'd shake it off to focus on the task at hand, "I believe you've met the King of Heaven, Lucas. He's the reason we've come to you now. I'll get right to it and save us all time...Lucas has been chased out of Heaven because he's been accused of treason. He wants to promote peace between Heaven and Hell but it would seem that the Council has other plans. War is imminent once again between Angels and Demons unless we can secure Lucas' throne. I fear this time we'll destroy each other for good. You can feel it can't you? Earth's realm has abandoned their faith in us. If we wage war we won't be able to recover. If I recall, Lucas freed you from the dark shackles of Chaos. We could use your help if you're willing to return the favor and unshackle the throne from the Council's grasp."

Grants spoke simply, unsure if they were the right words. He was well at teaching students how to fight but he was not one for words. The General waited in silence for Rogziel to reply.

"Yes...Lucas has helped me. For that I am grateful. However you wish for me to strike down the very ones I protect? You must realize that my power would cause the very destruction you're afraid of. I am an Angel of wrath, unbound and violent. You can't expect me to liberate something so temperamental without obliterating it. General, you overestimate my benevolence."

"......What if we take you to a place where your power can be unleashed? A place where Heaven isn't compromised by your destruction? Would you help us then?" Grants looked to Rogziel, wondering how perceptive the Guardian was with such a mask. Although he could feel the piercing gaze like a hot blade through his skin.

"General, your desperation is not amusing. What makes you think I'd even follow you out of here without even hearing Lucas' words for myself? At the very least you could have brought a Vanguard....I should crush you here! Do you care to show me your resolve?"

The plea to Rogziel was going from bad to worse! At this rate, Grants and Sabriel would become bloody stains on the ground.

DarkKingJilly
Vice Captain

LightsOfDecember

Ruthless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 1:04 am
XXXSabriel MegalithXXX

Shooting Grants a sideways look as he fumbled to explain the situation, Sabriel remained seated on her knees beside him, her hands resting neatly in her lap.
Obviously not the most eloquent diplomat.
And as fun as it was watching the guildmaster sweat, she wasn't in the mood to become a grease spot.

Looking at the Angel of Wrath where she assumed his eyes would be, the fairy decided to interject.
According to some of her parents advisors, she was a defiant little thing, constantly trying to prove her abilities to various members of the fairy court who assumed that because her upbringing had been in the human world, she would not be a suitable future leader of Remsí Sí.
This meant that while the grease spot potential was in the back of her mind, she had the courage to take over from Grants to try and save the situation.

"My Lord Rogziel, had we enough personnel to form a vanguard, then it would have been common sense for us to bring one. Unfortunately, as Sir Grants has tried to explain, the situation is currently quite dire though.
I came to here from Remsí Sí as events in Heaven and Hell are no longer just effecting the Human - sorry - Earth realm, but my own as well. As a good friend of Lucas' I came alone instead of sending an emissary. I have been as of yet, unable to discuss my people's plight with him; as shortly after saving me from the one they called Aaron who had kidnapped me in a bid to try and ensure his submission to the council, Lucas had to make a hasty escape to no-one knows where to ensure his own freedom.
Had we the ability to bring you Lucas' own words requesting your assistance, then we would gladly give them to you freely. Instead, we appear before you to beg for your aid as Lucas needs all the help we can summon for him.

Motioning with her right hand to where her weapons lay unsheathed she fixed Rogziel with an imploring look.
"It is Fairy tradition to leave your weapons at the door of the meeting room when holding discussions of high importance. When there is no door, we set them aside such as I have placed mine. It is a display to show that it is our words that will try to win the opponent over, not our strength.
Heaven's Council has alas, stopped listening and left the meeting room.
Please My Lord, Lucas helped you in your time of dire need and now not only he needs your sword and fearsome might, but the denizens of Heaven, Hell, Earth and multiple other realms need it too."

Maintaining her kneeling position, Sabriel bent herself into a seated bow, exposing her neck once again to the powerful angel, awaiting his response to her plea.

User Image

DarkKingJilly

History of HvH

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas