Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Switch and Seme Haven
His Bloody Birthday (1x1 me and Reaper William T Spears)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 1:01 pm
"Okay but first let's go dancing in the ballroom! No good wasting a good night in such a fabulous dress!" He chuckled before dragging William out to the dance floor downstairs before he got all tired out from dancing the night away, and they were once again in the room, about to get dressed. Grell moved his hands back to undo the zipper on the dress, but he was having a hard time doing it by himself. "William can you help me out of my dress please?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 1:31 pm
When they got back to the hotel room, William's feet where a bit sore, he wasn't use to dancing but he had managed well enough. HE went to Grell to help him out of the dress.  

Sabyien

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 1:49 pm
"Thank you William!" He smiled before putting on a pair of red silky boxers and getting into the bed, underneath the covers. "Come in and cuddle with me?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 2:39 pm
"In a moment." William sighed before slowly taking off his clothing. He wasn't used to getting ready for bed this unprepared. Why, he didn't even bring a tooth-brush.
Once in his boxers he pulled back the covers and slipped in, he supposed that the bed sheets where soft enough not to have pajamas on.  

Sabyien

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 8:39 pm
Grell had gotten a bit impatient waiting for him. "Come on William we're immortal so you can live a day without brushing your teeth!" He then smiled when he finally crawled into bed with him and he cuddled up to him before reaching over to turn out the lights, then cutely laid his head on his chest. "Good night William!"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 8:51 pm
What an ending to this rather odd day, yet he had enjoyed it. William Spears let Grell snuggle up to him setting his glasses on the side table. He shook his head after a moment and smiled, "Good night Grell."  

Sabyien

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 9:17 pm
Then the two Reapers fell right to sleep.

THE END!!!

Switch and Seme Haven

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces