Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!
"Why Not" Introduce Yourself? ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

7,165! :D
  +1
View Results

Acrylic Chirp

Mythical Bookworm

20,875 Points
  • Enemy of the Goat 25
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 2:17 pm
Hello! I'm Terri, and I've been on Gaia for a little over 4 years. I like to draw, act, read books, and tons of other stuff. I enjoy meeting new people, so feel free to drop a hello or something my way! :3

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:12 pm
I've been on Gaia since '03. I've been through 2 accounts since then. This is my 3rd. Gaia is awesome fun. I'd recommend this to others who haven't checked this site out. Thanks for accepting my request. biggrin  

Zanthiel_2014

Wealthy Millionaire

5,700 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200

Kesallen

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 11:14 am
hey there, call me Kes or Jim, doesn't really matter. Left Gaia about 6 years ago. Now I'm back, looking for new friends and pretty much starting over. smile  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 1:49 pm
Salut, I'm Kai and I've been on gaia for almost five years. I kind of got out of it but this stupid site pulled me back in. I figured why not (lol get it) join a guild and put my feet back in the anime-infested waters.

I'm going to be a freshman in college this fall and I have one job writing for the paper and another as a barista. So as I am partaking in these stereotypical college jobs expect me to come and go, but nevertheless be there.

Soooo yeah. Feel free to talk to me, I really like conversation and rping  

Baddicus B itch

Sparkly Sex Symbol

CR-AAMLBerry17

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:51 pm
Hi every one! ^0^ My name is Berry And im very friendly! smile send me an FR Or PM if you wanna get to know me even more! n.n  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 7:29 pm
Hi there! My name is Claudia, my friends call me Hizaki and I'm know in gaia as LoyalSerenade sweatdrop

(pft xD so many names)

I've been around gaia for about 5 years (I had a different account before).
Currently studying Illustration, I love Rp. seriously. I love it (more if with this character xD haha~)
so.. yeah! biggrin feel free to talk to me xD I'm super friendly~ don't be afraid of me  

Outlander Frog

Loyal Seeker

8,325 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Gaian 50

Hecate Tsubaki

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 11:49 am
Hola, i'm gaian since 2003, and now i'm begging for facebook likes... xP

If you wanna help me that would be great, i just need a like in this facebook photo

>>User ImagePLEASE LIKE THIS PHOTOUser Image<<  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 6:15 am
Hello.

My handle is The Mysterious Priest (as you can see). I also go by TMP, Beetlejuice, or just Josh. Take your pick.

I've actually been a member of this guild for... about 1 or 2 years now, if I recall correctly. Maybe more. At the time though, I was more of a lurker and never really visited here. None the less, a lapse in social activity and the dwindling in activity in another guild I typically frequent has forced me to search for new entertainment. This guild seems both amusing and active, so I hope we get along well.

If I come off as condescending or cold, please let me know. I tend to be a bit... particular with my words until I get to know people better. Helps avoid misunderstandings.

But, I'm mostly just a typical nerd by trade, working graveyard shifts at a factory. 22 years old, soon to be 23. I play video games and Magic the Gathering. I enjoy martial arts, the art of sword fighting, and firearms in general. And explosives. Probably more so than I should...

None the less, there's my short chapter of an intro, and I hope to get to know many of you soon.

The Mysterious Priest

Captain Mipsy

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 8:35 pm
ayyyo yo wsup!

I'm Mipsy. I'm 20, a social work major, non binary (i like gender neutral pronouns but rly any are fine!), queer, and a total freakin' weeb. I watch too much anime, for reals. I'm awkward, and not very funny. I enjoy good puns. I swear too much.

Talking about myself is hard @ w@ Talk to me!! I need to make new friends here~ <3

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2014 12:33 pm
Hi smile my name is Lorelei, and I am a chatterbox whee . I love coffee, Gaia, magazines, and shopping biggrin . I am in college studying for a degree in psychology. I am also good at multitasking, so I will often work on a study guide and post at the same time (like I am doing right now :whee). Nice to meet you all biggrin  

JukeboxHero434

yeet-chan

Big Duck

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2014 2:56 pm
Hi, I'm Parasynthetic. You can call me any variant of my username or my real name, Tangerine. I'm 19, female, and I've been on Gaia since 2006 (although not on this acc). I like a lot of things and could say a lot about myself - but you can check out my profile's About Me section for more info. I've been on many hiatuses of varying length, but recently I've taken more interest in Gaia (specifically making new friends). If I randomly disappear for a while, it's probably because school ate me.
Anyway, it's nice to meet you all.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2014 2:42 pm
Captain Mipsy
ayyyo yo wsup!

I'm Mipsy. I'm 20, a social work major, non binary (i like gender neutral pronouns but rly any are fine!), queer, and a total freakin' weeb. I watch too much anime, for reals. I'm awkward, and not very funny. I enjoy good puns. I swear too much.

Talking about myself is hard @ w@ Talk to me!! I need to make new friends here~ <3

Hooray for non-binaries! whee

I'm trans myself. 3nodding  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

Hypersomniac Slacker

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2014 6:53 pm
Reiharuse here...
A jobless lab scientist (*whistles* sweet name, huh?)
I'm turning 21 this november.

I'm new here in gaia. Gotta admit I'm overwhelmed with its layout. I dunno what i'm doing but yeah getting used to it.
I'm an introvert. I hate people. And yeah, I contradict myself at times.

But really, it would be nice to meet new friends. So, hi!  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2014 10:29 pm
Hey everyone! My name's Tev, I'm 23, and I'm just getting back into Gaia after a long break.

I first joined Gaia back in 2004 (when Invader Zim was crazy popular, remember that?) and have had several accounts over the last decade, although I hadn't been active here for several years. About two weeks back I dug up this account and starting going around and getting some of the newer items, and decided to stick around this time!

Other things: I'm a senior music major, hoping to go to eventually go to grad school for musicology, but focused on paying the bills right now (adult life is a tiny bit of a bummer). I'm super into house music, especially deep house and nu disco, and I also listen to a lot of jazz, funk, and K-pop - basically anything with a fun bassline!

So yeah, I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone! This place seems cool. A lot of the guilds right now seem super dead, so it's very relieving to find a place that's active and full of positive people.  

hexaphobia

Benevolent Bard

10,650 Points
  • Married 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Windward

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 9:36 pm
Hello, I'm Windward, you can call me Wind or whatever you like :3 I'm on my late twenties, I've been on Gaia since 2003 or so and I've been on and off during these years.
I'm an English-Spanish translator and interpreter and I love languages. I'm trying to relearn Japanese right now.
I'd like to practice some English writing so I'll be more than happy to talk to you about anything, and of course, make friends in the process cheese_whine  
"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff