Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 3:04 pm
"Ice ..."

Yenplu reached down and touched the cold surface again, another shiver ran down her spine.

"It's so cold!" She giggled, still slightly unaware of Kahawia's comment. That is, until she turned to him and saw his brightly colored cheeks.

"Oh ..."

Her white cheeks began to fill with a familiar pink color.

"T-Thank you Kahawia .... I really do like this place! It's so beautiful ...." She paused a moment, allowing his compliment to sink in. "Just like me."

Bloo Starr

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 3:52 pm
Kahawia felt really nervous. Was that weird for him to say? Kahawia really hoped Yenplu would stay, he really started to like her, ok, maybe it was more than a general like for her, maybe it was something different, something more than that, yet he had no idea. He walked up to her, and said "Yenplu...I think i like you, ok, maybe its more than that...but..." He kept his head low to the ground, and felt pretty awkward now. What if she didn't feel the same way, or what if she did, then what would Kahawia do?
Depawsit

Skeleghetti

Dapper Explorer

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 5:08 pm
Yenplu stared into Kahawia's eyes for a moment, as her's grew wider. That, was definitely not the answer she had expected of him. What was she supposed to do in this situation? She'd never encountered it! Males were not supposed to 'like' females. They were meant to breed with and move on.

Yet here was a thoughtful male, that made her stomach do tricks. Giving her his feelings, and dying to know her answer. A furious blush ran through her boy, and her legs began to wobble a bit.

"I .... I don't know what to say Kahawia ..."

She mumbled under her breath, the entire time her heart was beating wildly.

"Except, maybe I like you too ... or more than that...."

Looking up from under her eyes, she smiled at the brightly colored male before her. She wasn't sure if he would agree with her answer, or even if she had done it correctly. But she had a feeling, she was doing something right.

Bloo Starr

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 5:37 pm
Kahawia looked up into her eyes. "R-really? I...Idon't know what to say either...except that maybe I'm glad you feel the same way...I-I have never felt like this before. I'm sorry if this is...awkward. Really..." Kahawia dug his paws into the cool feeling snow when he felt hotter then the desert on the driest day.
Depawsit

Skeleghetti

Dapper Explorer

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 9:22 pm
Yenplu slowly allowed a smile to spread across her face, and soon it was as wide as she could make it go. She shook her head at Kahawia's comment. It wasn't at all awkward, at least not for her! It was just very confusing, that was all.

"I haven't felt like this before either ... where I come from ... this sort of thing isn't allowed."

Yenplu frowned as the words slipped free of her lips. "But i'm not there anymore, so I shouldn't worry about those things anymore should I?" She sighed, shaking her head in answer to her own question.

"No, I shouldn't"

Looking down she noticed Kahawia digging his paws into the cold earth, and she smiled once again before placing her paw on top of his.

"This has been an amazing day Kahawia. Thank you."

Bloo Starr

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 6:59 pm
Kahawia looked into Yenplu's beautiful eyes. "Your Welcome Yenplu. Would you like to come back here sometime? And...would you like to come stay with me...in the jungle...?" He smiled widely back at her, and walked over to an icicle to break off a peice and chew it. It felt cool in his mouth, and he loved the crunch of it. He walked back over to Yenplu and gave her a gentle nuzzle, hoping with all the hope in his body that she would say yes, that Yenplu would stay in the jungle with him.
Depawsit

Skeleghetti

Dapper Explorer

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 7:56 pm
She had heard his words, though she didn't respond right away. She wanted some time to think. She absolutely adored Kahawia, and he seemed to be sweet on her too. Though was she so sure that he wouldn't impregnate her and leave her homeless and alone? Males in her pride were known for only wanting to breed, it was all she knew.

She watched as he took an icicle into his mouth and began to chew away at it. The crunchy sound made her want to try it for herself, and so she did. Loving the feel of the ice on her tongue, she smiled happily.

"I will."

Yenplu paused a moment, smiling happily at Kahwia.

"On two conditions.
You always have a lovely new flower for me to see and smell.

And you promise to never leave me alone."

Taking the opportunity, she stepped closer to Kahawia and began to purr happily.

Bloo Starr

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 8:06 pm
Kahawia began to purr happily too, and between his purrs, he said "Deal." He smiled while he purred. He was so happy to have another to share the pride with, but Kahawia felt that it would be different with Yenplu. He would never leave her side, if that was what she wanted. "I would do anything for you Yenplu. I will never ever leave you, you mean too much to me." He nuzzled her again, reassuring her he was telling the truth, because he really did feel he loved her.
Depawsit
Wrap it up in the next couple posts?

Skeleghetti

Dapper Explorer

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 8:11 pm
Yenplu's heart soared at his words and she felt as though her heart would simply flutter out of her chest.

"And I would do anything for you.

So long as I am blessed to be here with you.

My Kahawia."

Now purring herself, Yenplu moved closer to her new love and rubbed gently up against. As she would continue to do, so long as she was allowed.

Bloo Starr
Yup~ We can end this one here~!

[IC] Rogue Lands [IC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas