[PRP] Up into the mountains [Yenplu & Kahawia] ~FIN~ Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skeleghetti

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 6:47 pm
Kahawia smiled playfully at Yenplu, then said to her "We should get ot the mountains soon, before it gets too dark!" He smiled wide and loved the fact that 1) he had met Yenplu, and 2) she let him take her to the mountains, where their beauty would likely make Yenplu cathc her breath. He was really excited to take her. It wasn't much of a suprise, but it was something Kahawia was already looking forward to, and they hadn't even planned much of it!

Depawsit
Ok, its not much of a start, but I made it so it was kinda a continuation of the last rp :D

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 10:38 pm
Yenplu was doing the best she could to refrain from jumping for joy in front of the male. This was all so exciting for her, not only had she experienced her first trip to the jungle today, but now the mountains too! The poor thing had to curl her toes into the damp earth, to calm her excited nerves.

"Right, Let's go then!"

She nodded happily, quickly stepping in line with Kahawia and offering him her most grateful smile. She couldn't believe she'd been so lucky today!

First the jungle, then the mountains, and to top it off, she'd met the most interesting male!

She had no idea how her day could get any better - but that in no way meant, she didn't want it to.

Bloo Starr

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100

Skeleghetti

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 12:39 pm
Kahawia smiled back at her, and started to walk, and say at the same time "I'm not sure how far i can go up the mountains anymore, Im a little rusty on climbing them!" He chuckled a little at himself, and was very glad Yenplu made her journey into the jungle today. How could the day get any better? Kahawia had a light go off in his head, and he knew that his day would be made if she would stay. He hoped she would stay in the jungle with Kahawia, he really liked Yenplu.
Depawsit

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 7:42 pm
Yenplu giggled sheepishly at Kahawia's comment. She'd never actually been to the mountains. She just knew they were large rock formations. If she were to judge Kahawia on his looks alone, she imagined he could easily climb the mountains. Though is she were to compare him to the lions back home ... he probably wasn't the most physically fit. She didn't have to think twice to know he would be laughed out of her old home in a heartbeat. Which was why she was so relieved to be out here with him, away from the oppressive pride she'd called home since she was but a cub.

"Something tells me you won't have too much trouble. Unless you're admitting you're an old man ... in which case I guess I could see your trouble."

A slight giggle slipped through her lips as she tried to hide her worry. If she were ever to allow such a comment to slip in her old pride ... she would quickly be put in her place. But this wasn't the old pride. She was safe here, safe with Kahawia. Yenplu gulped down a breath of air, trying to cam her nerves.

She was safe here ... right?

Bloo Starr

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100

Skeleghetti

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 8:33 pm
Kahawia giggled lightly too, and just casually said "I only mean i haven't been up these mountains since i was a young cub, but I'm sure it will come back." Kahawia sensed her nervousness, and wondered why she felt this way. Did she still not trust him? Did she not enjoy his company, and was just pretending to enjoy spending the rest of her day with him? Kahawia shook the thoughts from his head and continued walking up a slight incline. "We're getting closer, I can smell that fresh, sharp, cool smell that only lies in the mountains" Kahawia didn't hide the excitment in his voice, not only was he excited because he was going to show Yenplu a beatiful place that lay within the heights of the mountain, but it was close to where he lived as a cub, and reliving those memories were sad, yes, but he loved it at the same time. He came up here sometimes, but not usually and it was a nice change from the jungle and a place to remember his mother, father, brothers, and sisters, and over all large family. The base of the mountain was in sight now, and Kahawia ran up to it, turned and sat down, waiting for Yenplu. "You better be careful, some rocks are slippery and loose, so I'll go first...to uhh...make sure its safe..." Kahawia's cheeks felt hot, and he looked to the ground nervously.
Depawsit

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 9:01 pm
Yenplu winked over at her host, having realized he didn't seem to take offense to her words. "Suuuuure that's what you meant." She giggled, walking a little closer and brushing herself against him gently. It was definitely a sign of affection, though it was also a natural movement in her pride. The female's were always meant to show affection to the males. If they didn't ... well things could get out of hand.

Yenplu lifted her nose to the air and took a deep whiff of the air. She couldn't smell much, but there was definitely a very strange smell. It was very much unlike the flowery and sweet scents she'd encountered in the jungle.

"Is that what that smell is? Its strange ... I can smell it, but only because its so different than all the other smells. It stings my nose a little too!" Twitching her nose back and forth, her paws padded gleefully on the ground. If that really was what she was smelling, that meant ....

"What we're here already?"

She stammered, bringing heself back to the here and now. By the time she looked up, Kahawia was already far ahead of her. She really had to pick up her pace to catch up.

"Oh ... OK... b...be careful Kahawia! Don't hurt yourself OK?"

Bloo Starr

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100

Skeleghetti

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 2:57 pm
Kahawia had to keep himself steady and stop bouncing around so much, yet he was too excited to keep it in "C'mon, hurry! Theres somewhere i want to show you!" He Ran back over to her, and brushed his body against hers, a sign of affection for her, at least, Kahawia hoped she would take it that way. He ran back over to the foot of the mountain and continued waiting for her to come back, hoping she would soon, because Kahawia wanted to show her this place!
Depawsit

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 11:00 pm
"Al-Alright..."

She stammered, not wanting to admit that the closer she got to the mountain, the more nervous she became. What if she slipped? What if the rocks caved in on her? What if .... What if ...

WHAT IF SHE HAD FUN?

The words took forever to come to the front of her mind, but as the lovely Kahawia brushed against her, they come up front and center.

Yenplu quickened her pace to match Kahawia's until she was finally at the edge of the rocks with him. Her tail was shaking like a leaf in a windstorm, but she was as ready as she was going to be for what was ahead.

"What is it? Is it something good?!"

Bloo Starr

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100

Skeleghetti

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 12:12 pm
Kahawia picked up on how nervous she must be, first time on the mountains, Kahawia remembered being scared as a cub, but it must be even worse for Yenplu! "Hey, don't be nervous! I was just as nervous as you when I was a cub, so I know how it feels. Where do you want me to walk? Besides, in front, or behind you? Whatever makes you feel safest, I just want you to be safe." Kahawia gave her a reassuring nuzzle and started walking slowly up the incline at the foot of the mountain. He looked back at Yenplu, and sat waiting for her, checking around with a paw for any loose rocks. "Its safe, you can come up!"

Kahawia smiled cheekily at her last question "Oh, I'm sure you'll love it!But its a surprise, I'm not spoiling anything! Not even for you!" He grinned and continued to wait for her.

Depawsit

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 12:30 pm
Yenplu offered Kahawia a reassuring smile as he touched upon the rocks to assure her of their safety. It was a very sweet gesture, and one she definitely wouldn't have gotten at home. Nodding her head in assurance to her own mind, she lightly placed a paw on the rocks. It was a much different terrain than anything she had stepped on before, and that was enough to intrigue her further. Another paw reached out onto the rocks, and soon she had jumped aboard with all fours.

"This isn't as bad as I thought it would be."

Smiling happily, she took another step up the incline, feeling a bit of dizziness take over her. Was that normal? That had to be normal right?

"Alright then, I simply can't wait any longer, let's get a move on!"

Bloo Starr

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100

Skeleghetti

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 12:47 pm
Kahawia Sstarted walking further ahead, making sure every rock he stepped on was safe. "Make sure to follow my steps, so that I know where you step is safe!" He shouted behind him, and the cave had begun to be noticable, and Kahawia made a slight left turn towards the cave, and the mouth of it had begun to be sighted too. He walked faster towards the cave, and sat at the mouth. "Don't worry, this place is safe...Now hurry!" He bounced up and down on his toes a bit in excitement for the beauty Yenplu was about to see.
Depawsit

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 1:25 pm
Nodding cautiously, Yenplu focused all of her attention on following Kahawia's steps as best she could. She was grateful for all his kindness, and ecstatic to find out exactly what he was in such a hurry to show her. Such a hurry that she quickly stepped up her pace at his command. She wasn't one to disobey a male, EVER.

As she took the final step and looked at the cave before her, her head tilted in confusion. He wanted to show her a cave? Well if that was it... then she was very glad ot see it.

"IS THIS IT?!"

She panted heavily, standing in line next to Kahawia and lightly brushing her back leg and tail against his own.

"Is this the surprise?"

Bloo Starr

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100

Skeleghetti

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 1:49 pm
Kahawia chuckled, and brushed his body against hers "don't just look on the outside, look on the inside." With that said, he walked inside the cave. Inside, ice hung from the ceiling, sparkling in the sun. sparkling blue tinted ice was in eberycorner, and a beautiful white, sparkly powerdery snow was on the ground Kahawia walked upon. Little carvings from lions that were her before them were permanent in the ice, and they depicted hunting, and the starry skys with the bright colours in them that showed only on the highest parts of the mountain. "Well, what do you think, Yenplu?" He loved saying her name, it had such a nice tone to it. He smiled when he looked around the cave, it was so beautiful, just like Yenplu.
Depawsit

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 2:06 pm
Kahawai'a words intrigued Yenplu, enough for her to step through the caves entrance without being invited. The type of behavior was very out of character for her, but then again, most of her meeting today had been out of character for her. It was as though Kahawia was able to awaken a side of her that not even she knew existed. But she liked this side of herself, and that's what really mattered.

As she stepped inside, her jaw fell slightly agape. There was so much to take in, and her eyes were having trouble with the task. Everything was so beautiful ... and cold! Yenplu shivered involuntarily as she placed a foot onto the cold snow. Reaching a paw, she tried to touch lightly at the sharp crystalline objects in the cornes, but frowned when they seemed to bite back.

"I .... I think ...."

Pausing for a moment, she spun around the room in a slow circle, trying to take it all in once again.

"Its all so beautiful ... but what is this stuff Kahawia?

Bloo Starr

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100

Skeleghetti

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 2:51 pm
Kahawia chuckled "Its all ice, Yenplu, cold yet beautiful. Beautiful like you, Yenplu." A red hot blush came to his cheeks, and he looked down towards the white, sparkly snow. "So, you like this place?" He smiled while he hd his face, and really hoped that she liked it just as much as he did.
Depawsit

[IC] Rogue Lands [IC]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces