Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP] Exactly Why Am I Helping You Again? (Rashir & Harumi) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 7:04 pm
Thinking about it as she giggles. "Once when I was a nanny in my old herd before I was blind. But since I was kicked outta the herd many years ago I have not and most definitely not since becoming blind." She giggles more as she faces his way by listening to his voice. "What kind of game were you thinking about? I would love to play one." She points out as she smiles. It was nice to be asked to do something with another. Most see that she is blind and won't ask her to join them for anything after all they see her as a bother most of the time that is why her and her familiar are normally the only ones in the areas they go to.

PhoenixGuardianMikazuki
ok then I will PM when I tag

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 8:10 am
"How about a guessing game? I'll describe what I'm thinking or seeing, and you try and guess what it is." Rashir had no idea what had possessed him to think of this game, but he used to play this game when he was a colt with his brother. He had fun at the time, trying to figure it out. "Tai, you're only allowed to help her if it's too hard or if I say something confusing," he consented. It was only fair, he decided, since Harumi was blind, but he knew she was a smart mare and likely would avoid using help from her familiar. "I'll start with something easy. Let's see... It floats, but it's not wood. It drifts and sometimes gets angry. What is it?"  

PhoenixGuardianMikazuki

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces