Welcome to Gaia! ::

Chasing Your Future: Amaterasu Academy

Back to Guilds

A cool guild. Warning: There may be some explicit language. 

Tags: Anime, Role Playing, Adventure, Drama, Action 

Reply Archives [Old Threads]
Cemetery Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shinzo_husky
Crew

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

8,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 3:55 pm
touketsu_makai

Nixon Jackerjack

User Image

≼=========== ☠ ============≽

Nixon thought for a moment, he had to help this guy, he had nothing better to do and he was a fellow student. "You need to think of fighting as fun, if you do that then the shadows will work for you. Take all seriousness out of it and they are fooled in theory," Nixon said as he paced around some graves. Playing with his own shadows in his hands. His worked differently to most peoples magic. These shadows were still living but were all under his control and influence. His imagination was his limits so to speak. Here he had someone who's shadows were out of his control. "Why was that?" he thought to himself. "Maybe if you thought me and we treated it as a game?" he suggested,

≼============ ☠ ============≽

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 9:35 pm
User Image

After what seemed like a millennia of traveling, hiding, and sleepless nights, Aoi saw a beautiful cemetery. Something about this place made her feel comfortable and at ease, there was a sweet somber song playing on the breeze and seemed to reverberate from her soul.
"This seems as good a place as any to stay for the night, no one will look for me here...plus the dead are quiet and less judgmental"
She breathed a sigh of relief and found a cold moist green patch of grass made sure she was a respectful distance from any of the stones, or the others visiting the cemetery and for the first time in weeks felt her body and mind ease and loosen up.
"The dark here is beautiful...dotted with so many speckles of light flickering and dancing, giving contrast to the beautiful darkness... I may like this place, plus I hear there is an academy for people like me...for people like me... I am so glad to be free, I will never EVER go back..."
She began rifling though her pack and pulled out an ancient looking poetry book and began to read silently. Wishing and hoping for a proper nights sleep, Though she new better, The memories will never let me sleep again she thought. Before placing her nose firmly back into her book..

Aoi Kami Saibgu

Aoi Kami Saibgu

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 9:04 pm
User Image

Aoi Awoke the next morning with an overwhelming feeling of being rested and rejuvenated. She breathed a great sigh of relief, Then upon relaxing her stomach gave a great roar of hunger. Aoi Clenched her gut then searched for her coin purse...
"Alright...Lets see what this place has to offer"
She gathered her things and marched toward the cemetery gates, her feet lighter than they ever had been before... She paused for a moment at the gate, She let the city dance with all 5 of her senses and headed toward an adorable cafe that seemed to be buzzing with comers and goers of all types, surely she could find something there.
::exit::

Archives [Old Threads]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces