Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaitaia

Anxious Star

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 12:39 pm
User Image

"Oh Nalani," Izefiah said in return, his tone light and teasing as he grinned at her. He could completely understand her lack of words, he felt much the same himself. Never had be been so content, so happy. He thought nothing could ever bring him back down. He would be happy and content for the rest of his days.

He scooted closer to her so that their sides were pressed together as Nalani leaned in to brush her nose against his cheek. He thought it was another affectionate nuzzle and leaned in to do the same before her words registered.

"My face?" He paused, unconsciously taking a step back away from her. He hadn't taken his mask off since he'd found it as a child. It helped hide the monster he felt he was inside and helped keep the world out. He didn't know if he could bring himself to take it off.

CitrusCupcake

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 6:18 am
Nalani felt bad immediately at Izefiah's reaction to her request, but not so bad that she didn't persist, though she did so gently. He was obviously uncomfortable at the thought of doing so but she felt that if their relationship was to be solid and forever, that there should be nothing hidden between them.

'Please Izefiah, for me?' she said, looking up at him.

'I love you, and that will never change. You have nothing to hide from me. If you only ever remove it around me I will be happy with that..I don't want to cause you discomfort, but if you can trust me with your heart, please trust me with all of you.' she pressed her nose against his.

Kaitaia

CitrusCupcake

Tiny Bookworm

24,415 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Tipsy 100
  • Streaker 200

Kaitaia

Anxious Star

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 11:33 am
User Image

He had worn that mask for so long that it had honestly become a part of him. To take it off would feel as if he were losing a limb. His branch-like wings fluttered anxiously as he began to tremble. It was just a slight one, but it was still very much noticeable. He took a deep breath to try to steady and calm himself.

Rationally Izefiah knew that Nalani wasn't requesting this of him to hurt him but he still couldn't help the panic that surged through him. His mask had always been there for him, a barrier to keep the outside world out and the monster inside him in.

Still though, he did not want to refuse her. He continued to hesitate for a moment longer, before he suddenly just lowered his head to the ground, striking the mask off with a hoof. He had to do it fast before he changed his mind, or he might not ever do it.

CitrusCupcake

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 11:40 am
Nalani had wondered if she'd gone too far, holding her breath as she waited for his reply, or some reaction what she had asked. She let out the breath slowly, a beaming smile spread across her face as she watched the mask tumble to the ground.

She tilted her head up towards Izefiah's and moved the strands of mane away so that she could see his face fully and properly for the first time. Gently she pressed her nose on his head and 'kissed' her mate, her tail slowly swishing as she did so. Drawing back, she looked to see if he was okay, before actually asking.

'Thank you my darling. I would never have loved you less had you not removed your mask, but I do love you more for doing so.'

Kaitaia

CitrusCupcake

Tiny Bookworm

24,415 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Streaker 200

Kaitaia

Anxious Star

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 9:34 am
User Image

His heart was still racing, even now that the mask was already off. The residual panic coursed through him for a few minutes longer as he stared at the bone white mask on the ground. Something inside of him had change, taking that off. He just wasn't sure what yet.

Eventually he calmed enough to return her gaze. His blue eyes met her grey ones, and he saw the warmth and love there, written plainly on his face. This mare, this beautiful, sweet, and kind mare, she loved him with all of her heart and soul. If she could love him, he couldn't be that awful. If she loved him, maybe he didn't have to hide anymore. If she loved him, really truly loved him, then perhaps it was time for him to love himself?

He gave her a gentle smile. "And I love you," he murmured, leaning in to return the nose kiss. He truly did.

CitrusCupcake

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 11:11 am
CitrusCupcake

(( I think we can call this one done, eh? /poking through owed RPs xD; ))  

Kaitaia

Anxious Star

CitrusCupcake

Tiny Bookworm

24,415 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 11:13 am
Kaitaia
CitrusCupcake

(( Yeah I think so *hadn't even realised you'd replied to it* XD ))  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 11:14 am
CitrusCupcake
Kaitaia
CitrusCupcake

(( xD No worries! I'm gonna do a SUPER LATE reply to the preggo one now, if that's cool? ))  

Kaitaia

Anxious Star

CitrusCupcake

Tiny Bookworm

24,415 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 11:16 am
Kaitaia
CitrusCupcake
Kaitaia
CitrusCupcake

(( xD No worries! I'm gonna do a SUPER LATE reply to the preggo one now, if that's cool? ))

(( Yup that's fine ^_^ ))  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces