Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [IC] Rogue Lands [IC]
[PRP] The Morning After (Khuluma and Noira)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MoonKitsune

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 8:50 pm
Khuluma rested as best he could, having been ...well, exhausted the night before. Laying in the mouth of the den, guarded but not forced out for any duties (as they didn't have the lion-power at the moment as others were hunting), he stared out without focusing. His mind was cycling through memories and events that left his emotions twisting, stomaching turning, and a great heaviness at the reality of what happened set on his back like a rock.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 9:45 pm
MoonKitsune

The deed was done. She was proud of herself, she couldn't believe she had acheived her goal. She stood a bit taller, a grin plastered on her features. She coulddn't wait until Crue saw how powerful she was. How -she- had been "chosen" to carry a God's brood. He might even leave Sabia, and name her queen. Goodness knew that her attraction to Crue, was a dark one.

She looked out into the yards, noticing a particular slave missing. It was no matter, she would just check his den. Likely guarded by Diablo, who would do anything to keep Noira on his good side.

Her paws carried her knowingly to the den, and she smiled at Diablo, winking at him before her eyes fell on Khuluma.

"Good morning sleepy head." She grinned.  

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

MoonKitsune

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 9:51 pm
Khuluma noticed Noira before she finally reached the den, and curled in, tail tucking and ears back, though looking at his guard in hopes he wasn't being too obvious. The lioness had visited him that night, and though he was sure that the evidence of what happened would show in eventually, he didn't want to make it obvious when said act was so fresh in his mind.

Hunching, he stepped back, trying to slink back further in his cave, but was glared at for moving too far from his guard. Stilling and laying on the den floor, body curled in tightly and frayed wings curling around his body, he glanced up for just a second when address by the lioness and then looked to the side at the floor.

A lump was at his throat. Images of fur, tensing muscles, and the scent of her curling like a snake in his mind. Poison. He said nothing, but gave a curt nod that he he heard her. Yes, it was morning. She wasn't here for more, was she?

Tail bristled, he glanced at the cave and back at her, worried. "..
morning.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 10:00 pm
MoonKitsune

"Diablo," The dark female started, looking at the guard who was in charge of the God. "Why don't you stand outside." She said, her tail sashaying under the Outlander colored lion's chin. He purred, and left the den, and her eyes focused on the broken God.

"You don't have to cower, I have no use for you anymore." She said simply. She had a feeling it had taken, and she would not demand further of him.

"That wasn't so bad. You were great," she taunted, laughing a bit before clearing her throat.
"But seriously. I'll talk Crue into some resting time for you. I know you are probably exhausted." It was a good gesture, uncommon for her. But he had done as she asked, even reluctantly. But that didn't mean she wouldn't wrap it in venom before saying it.  

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

MoonKitsune

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 10:08 pm
He watched the guard go, wondering if his worries were confirmed and she was going for another visit that would not be reserved for the shadows of night. When she said she wouldn't, he relaxed, but not by much. He slinked back before rising a bit, moving into his den for the privacy that Noira had in some way allowed. He didn't want to thank her for speaking with anyone about getting some rest even if he appreciated it.

The taunt stung, and his pride stung. "That's not funny." It had been his first time, and her joke hurt his pride. It had been new to him, having only got the general idea of the act as he had no parents and Palahala had left when he went off to mate. The entire ordeal had been foreign, and he more or less had to rely entirely on her orders and guidance during the entire experience. In all ways, she had been in charge, and he felt betrayed in that he had reacted to her instruction to make going through it all possible.

"Will you tell them all what happened then? They will all know." He had hoped it would be kept secret, but if she was already going to ask for a resting period for him, he doubted he would get that luxury.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 10:15 pm
"If I was to tell them now, they could easily claim I was lying. I don't care for that." She said and cleared her throat.
"They can find out, when they see the fruit of your loins."

She wasn't doing it for his privacy, more because she hadn't the time for rumors to go around her. Cubs couldn't be denied, not with the chance of bright yellow ones.

"I didn't say I didn't enjoy it." She said with a chuckle. She hadn't minded it, though she knew that wasn't why he was looking at her like that.. or rather, not looking at her at all.

"You are a natural." She added, before her tone was made serious.

"I won't visit you again. Know that. You at least get that luxury." Her eyes were locked on him, watching his reaction.  

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

MoonKitsune

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 10:29 pm
"The fruit of my loins..." He repeated in a whisper, not liking how that sounded at all. There would be life from this. Something that was a result of him, a result of what happened here, and he didn't want to have a physical, living reminder of how he had been a slave to mortals. Would he be a slave when she were born, raised to see him as a god but as something low? It was all too much to think about when only just yesterday he was still dealing with the idea of being a prisoner.

At the ...were they compliments, he only felt awkward and flustered, and continued to not look at her, embarrassed about something he wasn't sure was another joke or a honest evaluation of his performance.

When she confirmed she would not try again, he did look up at her in disbelief, surprised but also relieved that he wouldn't have to worry at night. Then he remembered - there were other lionesses. The fear seeped back in quickly. "What about the others? You wanted cubs from a god. Won't the others want the same?" Would other lionesses come at night to demand from him what she did? Would they be more aggressive, a little less - understanding in some regards as Noira had been (or at least understanding in not being brutal during).

His tail curled, fear rushing in as he felt a lump in his throat and his chest feeling tight. Would he be visited night after night by the other lionesses in hopes of having the cubs of a god? He---He couldn't bare thinking about that! His eyes started to mist at the very terrifying thought.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 10:38 pm
MoonKitsune

She shrugged, and looked at him and rolled her eyes. "No one will bother you, at least.. no one that isn't Sabia. If the Queen wants you, I have no say in that." She grinned, at the dark thought of Crue leaving Sabia for such a move, allowing her to weasel him away.

"But I don't think you have much to worry about. She isn't likely to visit." She didn't feel like telling him her rank had everything to do with her freedom around the grounds. Being a Lady in Waiting had it's perks.

Being a Queen had more though.

"I will tell Diablo to make sure other females are kept away. Assuming they aren't Queenie." Truth was, her plan would be ruined if any other females turned up pregnant by him. Then her cubs wouldn't be as much of a bargaining chip as they could be.  

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

MoonKitsune

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 10:45 pm
The Queen. He had met her, and like the King, she was cruel and merciless. The thought of her entering his den at night made him feel frozen inside, and he slowly sat at he regretted even thinking of that. He doubted he wouldn't be able to sleep at night now without worrying who might or might not creep inside.

"How long....before you have them?" He looked at the ground. "I am not used to how mortal children take." Or children for that matter. He had no idea how long they took to appear as Palahala's herd had just been prey animals who had children and he felt they would be different in time than lions. There were many things he did not know, if Noira hadn't already realized that from that night.

[IC] Rogue Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games