Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 9:29 am
Maziwa's offered a smile to the couple who approached her. It was always good to foster relationships with other packs, and they were a good place to start as any.

The bright orange dog gave a small nod of greeting. "Good evening," she told them. "And nice to meet you both!" Though she could swear up and down that she knew the white male. Still, it was of no matter at the moment. She would know them now, and that was what was important. "I am Maziwa, of the Tangambili pack." She gazed over at her playing children and her heart swelled with joy.

They were the only children in their pack so far and they were still very low on members. It was good to see that they had a playmate, even if he was from a different pack - or even from a pack at all. Perhaps they could visit theirs or vice versa for more play time in he future.

"Are you both from this pack?" She questioned, hoping it wasn't rude to do so, and if she should address them by a rank. They hadn't said otherwise, but it was better to be safe than sorry.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 10:08 am
AstoriaFallen

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Let's go then!" Cheshi took the lead and marched ahead promptly. Hunger was swelling in her little belly just as much as the males, Cheshi wasn't going to miss out on an opportunity to solve this. As the trio half walked half sprinted over to where their noses would take them they engaged in small talk of all sorts. Cheshi though was primarily focused on spying out the accessories all the pretty-coated dogs had on them. Her fashion senses had already kicked in, but now they were prominent and hungrily seeking new styles to observe. The white and orange pup wanted nothing more than to start mimicking the accessories with her own patterns, but her lust was stopped by the desire for food. Still, occasionally she'd stop (nearly causing her sister to run into her!) and excitedly point at the objects she thought were beautiful.

The closer and closer they got to the buffet the more and more dogs were spied wearing trinkets and ribbons of all kinds. eventually the overwhelming amount of them just left Cheshi gaping at their beauty and mesmerizing individuality. "Alright." She said with a gruff nod after a while of silence. At this point they had actually managed to FIND the buffet and start digging their hungry jaws into it. "Xanthus. Tell me which one you like best, I'll make you something really super quick!" She had made sure to collect bits and pieces of things as they ran around looking for the food, and had placed it out in front of the trio proudly. She had made sure her mouth wasn't full of the delicious food as she spoke, for otherwise her message wouldn't have come out clearly. And with the loud amount of conversation going on, she could only hope he had heard her at all.

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 5:10 pm
User Image

Jani wasn't sure if she was supposed to join them when she heard the howl break through the air, but she went for anyway. She had been watching the pack for a while, and she was very interested in them. They seemed like they believed in the same things she did, and they had aspects in their culture that she wanted to explore. But she was shy, despite where she had come from, and it was difficult for her to open up to new wild dogs.

So it was a big enough feat for her just to get close, the female watching from a small distance as the other wild dogs gathered and started to enjoy one another's company.

It looked like fun.

She smiled faintly to herself, wondering if she might be able to make a good impression and stay there with them. Then again, she didn't know where to begin when it came to making friends.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 11:08 pm
User Image

The star-marked male bounded his way toward High Moon Point eagerly. He had heard the summoning howl and his stars urged him to hurry faster. Nootau had asked his stars several times if they would be participating in the meteor shower tonight. Oddly they hadn't given an answer, though some of the other stars had boasted they would be. He wasn't sure who he believed.

Nootau hoped some of his siblings would be around, or maybe some nice single ladies. The stars had been teasing him about a mate recently. While he'd taunted back that he ran just fine on his own the words had gotten under his skin. Now he found himself looking at females in a different way. He had certain things he was looking for and while keeping his eyes open the male wasn't going to rush it.

When he finally reached it there was already so many dogs! "Look at them all," he whispered to his stars and received a laugh. There is more than just your pack here silly! Go mingle! We see your sister. The voices faded out as he lifted his head eagerly. Oh! There was Anemy! Nootau bounced closer and saw her talking to another female.Great! "Anemy! Anemy!" He called out as he came closer. The male gave a grin to his sister and Meza'lnyota. "Hi! They told me you were here."

CaliWolfe

Split Personality

magnadearel

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 10:50 am
Green Ever After

Seaki

CaliWolfe

Zohwhee

User Image
She watched as her sister took the lead and she turned her focus to Xanthus. She wasn't sure how long she was going to have to hang out with him and she was going to see her sister every single day. He was the new shiney toy that everyone wanted to play with and she was curious about him. "So, where are you from?" She asked since he had said he wasn't with this pack. Maybe he was a rouge or maybe he was from somewhere far away! This was fun. Getting to know new faces.

She had to watch her step because many a time her sister would stop, awestruck by the accessories of some of the adults and she'd be forced to move out of the way, once or twice bumping into the young male and she'd murmur an embarrassed sorry and continue forward. "I'm from the Tangambili." She said proudly since she realized that she hadn't told him earlier where she was from. It seemed almost rude to ask someone where they were from and not tell them where you were from. She realized suddenly, as she realized they were suddenly at the buffet table and she grabbed some meat and started chewing on it happily.

Her sisters next statement almost made her choke on her food and she giggled quietly. Her sister was ruthless when it came to this and now he was going to suffer as she suffered with her sisters designs.

User Image"It's a pleasure to meet you Maziwa." She said courteously and the name of the pack rang a bell in her ear and she realized that this was the alpha of the pack that was in their valley. Their sister pack so to speak. She flushed, slightly embarrassed that she hadn't thought of the fact sooner. "I'm sorry I didn't realize sooner you were the Alpha of our neighboring pack or I would have been more formal with my greeting. We're with the Watembezi'mto, your sister pack in the valley." She said with a small bow. She figured since this was a ceremony even held by another pack all together she probably wanted to be addressed like everyone else so she did her best to maintain those wishes, but a little more courteously.

She looked over at the pups as they scurried away to the food table and she smiled and turned sparkling eyes back to Maziwa. "It seems Xanthus and your girls are getting along quite well." She was happy he was making some friends, it was definitely good for him and it made her heart swell to know that the two packs would be able to possibly make play dates now so that he could get more interaction with others his age and hone in on those precious skills that you developed at such a young age.

User Image
He turned her gaze away from the scenery and he gave her a small smile. "I'm from the Watembezi'Mto." He chuckled slightly as she was forced to walk into him by her suddenly stopped sister and he couldn't help but notice her embarrassment and smile bigger. It was cute that she was embarrassed though she had no reason to be, it wasn't her fault and he wasn't hurt. "Oh! You're from the pack that's right above ours. We're in the valley that runs at the base of your packs territory." This had him excited. He'd be able to go and see them that meant!

At least, he hoped he would. His attention was averted to Cheshi as she dashed to the food table and then laid out a large group of items in front of him and told him she was going to make him something, from the reaction of abidemi he realized he had no choice in the matter and he didn't want to hurt her feelings. Besides, she seemed to have reasonably good taste. "How about those reds and those browns?" He said pointing to a few of the things she had and he grabbed a hung of meat to eat as he watched the young pup make him something. Maybe it would be a necklace or a bracelet, he prayed it wasn't a bow.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 11:51 am
Nyota wasn't really so sure on how many others were arriving now. She felt nervousness claw at her belly and her yellow eyes stared out into the commotion. She shouldn't feel so much terror about this sort of thing. This was a good gathering; a happy ceremony at best. She swallowed the lump in her throat; in time for another female to speak to her.

She raised her head to the female and blinked at her for a moment; before she realized that this wolf and indeed spoken to her. She looked taken back and sat up, trying to brush off the nervousness that was etched into her face.

"I-uh. Yes... I am new." She said quietly; her shyness now taking over. She blinked a few moments before she spoke again. "Meza'lnyota is my name." She added just as a male came bounding forward and spoke to the friendly female. She looked way more nervous now and sort of lowered her eyes shyly.

((sorry guys, got lost in all the Rp. Thanks for quoting though; that made it a billion times easier!))

magnadearel

CaliWolfe

Split Personality

Feline Wife

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 12:46 pm
AstoriaFallen

magnadearel

Split Personality

Chi Sohma
Maybe you could throw Eli in here? <3 We could always pretend this whole event happens after they somehow find Anemy's pack again? If not let me know and I'll edit my post. :3

To the males luck, it was indeed not, a bow. It was however, looking to be something a lot more complex then originally imagined. Cheshi would lift her gaze and mumbled words as she observed the width of Xanthus' paw. A bracelet apparently, Cheshi started to weave together the brown base of his accessory but stopped when she reached the mid-point to pick out a new item. Taking this opportunity to sink her teeth into a piece of meat, she rather un-elegantly continued to pick out a small red stone and some feathers from her collection of materials.

She then gazed, with pride at Xanthus, as she passed over his finished piece. "A bracelet." She conformed. "Made with a red jewel and bird feathers." She had stuck them hastily in each side between the stone, and yet they seemed to fit well with her wearable art. "Ha, I'd like to see an adult artisan top that!" She wouldn't have admitted it here, but they probably could have easily done so. Cheshi allowed herself this moment of pride and shifted her sights between both Xanthus and Abidemi for encouragement of this.

"Nootau!" Anemy happily cheered upon his arrival. It was just as great running into him as any of her other siblings, though Anemy had learned as she grew he wasn't normal. He and her mother spoke to the stars, and the stars happily responded. Oddly though she wasn't jealous. Likely it was because Nootau was more than happy to listen to any orders Anemy barked. At least as a puppy he did, now they were both all grown up. She nuzzled her brother dearly before turning her attention back to Nyota. Poor girl, Anemy had almost forgotten about her obvious shyness.

"I'm Anemy by the way." She held her head high and spoke with a grin her next line. "Anemy Catori, this is my brother Nootau. The rest of his name is a mouthful, I'm not going to bother saying it." She gazed at her brother briefly before turning her attention back to the nervous wolf. "He's less overwhelming then me, so no worries." Anemy playfully nipped at her brothers ear. He was more mature now, and seemed taller than she could last remember. He was still the crazy puppy inside though, anyone could sense it! Anemy had grown too, she was no longer a puppy. The rouge lands had toughened her up and she was now both physically and mentally stronger than before she left to find her constellation.

Her eyes darted again, this time searching for another familiar face she hoped to spy amongst the growing crowd. 'Hmm. Where did that boy go?' She thought with her head turned around. The blind dog she had taken home with her was bound to show his face eventually, right?

PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 8:20 pm
CaliWolfe

She watched as her sister went to work and after a few short minutes and a bite here and there of food she had finished and there was a very nice looking bracelet. She was impressed, her sister definitely had some talent going on there. She especially liked the colors and the feathers. It would go well with his eyes, he picked well. "It looks lovely Cheshi!" She said proudly, praising her sister as she got another scrap of meat from the table and gobbled it down hungrily. One or two more small pieces like that and she would be quite satisfied.

He sat, quietly and contently, as he watched her work and measure and stop to eat for a few minutes and finally there was the finished project. It was simple, yet catchy and it was pretty darn good and it would look good on his paw. He gave a warm smile and bowed to her in gratitude. "Thank you. It's a very lovely bracelet Cheshi." He picked it up and put it on his left paw and moved it around to make sure it wouldn't come off. It looked good and he smiled down at it. Now what should they do? They were full and content and he was sure it wouldn't be long that they'd all be sleepy. He wanted to stay awake for the meteor shower, but tired pups and full tummies always ended in one way. Bed time. Perhaps it would happen soon so they could all retire in a small amount of time. "Any ideas of where to go now?" He asked bother girls looking between the two.

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 9:55 am
AstoriaFallen

Cheshi beamed a orange smile at both her sister and the male. She was pleased he like her gift so much, she had worked hard on it! She looked over happily at her sister while receiving praise. Her attention was quickly diverted though as Xanthus made comments on where they should go next. What could they do now? She was all full and although still energetic sleep started to wear away at her senses. No doubt her sister felt the same, or did she? Maybe she was super-stoked and still brimming with energy. Cheshi didn't want to be the party pooper that stopped her sister from being all hyper still if that was the case. So where to go, what to play? Hide and seek could be a fun option since tag was still out of the running... "Let's go up there!" She pointed with her paw to the spot that the Bazara from earlier was still standing, watching over the crowd to ensure no danger or misbehaviour was present. Cheshi had no idea it was a sacred spot for the pack. As far as she was concerned it was a really tall, really pretty spot. If they got up there fast enough they could see the meteor shower easily too!

She looked over at the male for approval of this, since he seemed to be the most mature out of the trio. He was almost like an adult the way he talked, but he still played like the puppy he was! That was good enough for Cheshi. He knew how to have fun like Abi and her older brother Damu. She then shifted her gaze to Abi and licked her playfully. "It'll be fun! Then we can see the shower-thingy better!"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 5:11 pm
Unbeknownst to her sister abidemi was quite tired and doing everything Within her power to stay awake. She glanced up towards the location in which her sister had pointed and she gave a small smile and looked back at the duo and she gave a nod."I think that is a great idea!" She gave her sister one of those hey what are you doing looks as she kicked her but let it go. "I think that would be the best spot around." She said excitedly, they should hurry up there before someone else gets the idea to do so. "Well? What are we waiting for?" She said starting to head that way, just as unaware in the knowledge it was sacred and she did notice that there were at least still two up there.

Xanthus watched as Cheshi licked her sister and got a ln annoyed glance in return. He wondered what it would have been like if he had siblings. However he had none and these two were the first his age he had encountered. "I think it sounds good. Though, perhaps we should make sure it's okay?" He had watched the Alpha intently as e had stood up there and there had to be a reason she had chosen that location. Perhaps it was because it was the highest point or perhaps it was for another reason. He wasn't sure and he figured it would be best to ask. "She is just right over that way. At least I think she is." He said pointing a little to the left of where abidemi had started walking. He hadn't thought he had seen her come down yet.

caliwolfe

Quaji

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

Quaji
Crew

Noble Cub

PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 5:30 pm
User Image
(If anyone needs to interact with me, just quote me. <3)

Dyanna had chosen to walk among the pack instead of staying by her mother's side at the point where both of the remaining Baraza stood, along with their children. At least those of them had returned from their Comet quest. She found that there was no reason to just sit idle in such a joyous event and besides, it gave her a chance to finally meet more among the pack now that she was a full-fledged member of the pack and a Howler among them. There were even pups in this event which was definitely exciting! Granted none of them were from the Nyota, but still. Young life, no matter where they were from, was exciting at least to Dyanna.

Nodding to a few as she passed, she made her way through the crowds, glancing towards the sky as she searched for a good spot to observe the upcoming finale. Though the meteor shower was likely an hour or so off and then it would end with the gifts, a good spot was definitely essential. There was one spot in particular she had been to multiple times during other announcements or lectures that her mother had given while she had been a pup, but it was a good spot. Now where was it...

Faithfully, the light blue maned wolf followed behind her charge. Karoma had been a guardian, a nanny of sort as well to Dyanna since she had been just a pup. Despite her aging, she was as vigilant as always as her eyes scanned over the crowds. She knew many of the pack members and their intentions for being within their borders but these rogues and other packs within their lands...she didn't know them and so she watched them all the closer.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 4:21 pm
User Image

Chupa had been, surprisingly, mostly silent.

Although she was having a moment of reflection, her body never seemed to calm down. She was always jumping, bobbing and weaving.

As she looked around at all the unfamiliar faces, she fell back from her sisters despite her comically enthusiastic movements. Keeping her mother in sight at all times, the maroon and white pup clumsily made her way towards her two sisters, Cheshi and Abidemi.

Coming from the Tangambili, it was certainly a sight to see another packs festival, and it was moments like this that left the young female in awe.

She huffed. "Cheshi, Abi, Mama, wait up!"

Her little legs worked fast to catch up with them. Chupa could see food, and she was hungry!

((Sorry about the last post, I've had a broken keyboard :c ))

Seaki

CaliWolfe

AstoriaFallen

Zosie

Fashionable Bear

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 7:03 am
CaliWolfe

User Image
The wilddog wasn't at all surprised with his new companion when she ran off to go meet her family. When she said they were close, he already pre let himself know that he wasn't going to have anyone tell him where anything or anyone was. Hearing her rush off made him sigh softly and smile. He was finally glad they made it and slowly moved after where he had last heard her. Letting his ears direct him. He could feel things brushing up against his legs or smaller pads hitting the ground. It was indeed a pack and he couldn't just waltz in. Even if she had brought him here, it was then where he felt uproots and decided to sit and wait. Which he'd wait forever in a day if he had to, or until she no longer wished to see him around- or someone said something.

So Eli opted to wait next to a tree he had felt. Merely sitting there and facing every which way, but plain to see that every time something made a noise, he would move his head ever so slightly to the direction. For the sake of Anemy, he would have wished for sight to be able to see her happy with said family. But he would never wish for something more than he had, he was just that type of wilddog. 

Ears laid back as he began to relax and let the chit chattering and noises fill his ears as he began to paint a picture in his mind of his surroundings.  

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:55 am
Zohwhee

AstoriaFallen

Chi Sohma

Cheshi tilted her head to the side as she watched Chupa struggle to run up to Abidemi and herself. "Oh, Chupa!" She called in excitement. Cheshi had thought it was odd she could talk without being interrupted this whole time. Had Chupa been running after them slowly all along? No, no, of course not. Cheshi shook that thought from her head with a sneeze. She must have just been playing elsewhere, but that wasn't-
"Look, look, we made a new friend!" She cheered, distracted by the realization she could show Xanthus off. Her tail wagged in equal bumbling happiness. Poor him, being a decorative item wasn't a fate easily avoidable around Ches was it? Even her sisters knew that peril loud and clear. But the orange and white coated dog couldn't resist it, she enjoyed having them be her moving dress up dolls. Especially when no other puppies in her pack were around. As far as she knew they were the only litter.

"I made him a bracelet and everything! Isn't it pretty?" She then turned to notice Abidemi was still walking off in her own direction. The male had also spoken of questioning the Baraza whether they were permitted on top of the hill or not, and noticed he too was heading that way. "H-Hey wait up!" Cheshi darted after the other puppies. She felt bad leaving Chupa behind to run after Cheshi still, but she herself didn't want to be left behind either! Besides, once the found the Baraza they'd stop walking, right?

Anemy's sights zeroed in on her target. "Ah ha." She said under a hidden mumble and grin. So there he was, all comfy and under a tree. It was quite a shame he was blind, for he wouldn't be able to enjoy and indulge in the sights of the meteor shower like she could. But Anemy wasn't going to let that down her, if it came to it she'd describe it's beauty to him with words. Anemy wanted to be able to share the experience with Eli; she considered him one of the closer people to her in her life.

Seeing as he wasn't being talked to by anyone- and the fact that she had ditched him to pester her other pack mates, Anemy started off in his direction. "Catch you later alligator." She called back to Nootau in signaling her departure and lack of interest in him at the moment. She hoped he wouldn't mind her blowing him off so suddenly, but he had Nyota to talk to! It would be fine.

"Eli!" She called to the light-coloured dog to alert him of her presence. "You didn't get lost did you?" She'd feel somewhat bad that if he did. It would have been partly her fault.  

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

Zosie

Fashionable Bear

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 12:06 pm
CaliWolfe

AstoriaFallen

Chi Sohma

Quaji

Chupa ran up to Cheshi so fast that she was in severe and very real danger of almost head-butting her poor sister on the nose! She steadied herself gently and looked from her orange-pelted sister to Xanthus and tilted her head.

"Hello there!" Chupa jumped up from the reclined position to nod in agreement with her sister. "Such a pretty bracelet! How did you make tha-?" She barely had the time to finish her sentence when she noticed that her other sister Abidemi, has started to stroll off. The male Xanthus began to follow and then Cheshi!

The little maroon pup huffed again. It was a good job she had a lot of energy. She hadn't even had time to have a bite of food! She grumbled as she ran after the three of them, albeit with a smile.

((Using as JRP))

Amania was about as new as you could imagine. Fresh meat to the pride. She had taken Nocte's word as gospel and in truth, he wasn't wrong. She found everyone to be friendly and welcoming which was, after such a long time in the Rogue lands, a breath of fresh air.

Having been here only a day, she found herself immersed into the great culture that was established within the pride. There seemed to be other outsiders too, dogs from other prides. It made her feel a little at ease, she wasn't the only one who was somewhat new.

She walked past the other wild dogs with trepidation sitting at the bottom of her stomach. Amania trusted herself to know that she wouldn't make a fool out of herself, but this did not seem to quash her nerves. She walked past Dyanna, a pretty-coloured purple dog with a bright blue familiar. Amania turned her head to give her a shy smile. "Hello, this is very exciting. I don't know if we've met before, I'm Amania." She bobbed her head gently.

[IC] Nyota-Wasomaji Lands [IC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff