Welcome to Gaia! ::

De Civitate Nocte

Back to Guilds

Guild for the B/C Shop De Civitate Nocte (Under Construction...) 

Tags: Breedables and Changing Pets, Roleplay, De Civitate Nocte, Supernatural, Fantasy 

Reply ✥ De Civitate Nocte
De Civitate Nocte - Discussion (OPEN for posting!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Phrensiedom

Eloquent Codger

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 4:15 pm
Yorugami

Ah crap! I keep forgetting I haven't solidified the map area yet. XD
Although you can check out the MAP thread it's found in the same
general area of the forum.
I just didn't write about the main city centers yet because
I got busy and then totes forgot about it.

Also sub-classes be missing. Hopefully I can fill that up within a day or two.
Basically those are like low class shifters to high class Denizen and the movers and shakers.

The Myst is basically like a dark empty space that moves around like fog
that both surrounds and cradles the empty space between in Nocte.

i.e. the equivalent would be the oceans in Earth...but they are not watery and are more foglike and empty. The only way to get around is by the train system and the cars in the roads.

Okay. I'll just skip over the ones I don't have enough information for, maybe put in a general statement/introduction for the ones I do have some basic info. for?

Also quick-question, can The Myst be entered physically/can a character make it through them if they are hardy enough or prepared enough, or is it basically suicide?  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 4:29 pm
Phrensiedom
Okay. I'll just skip over the ones I don't have enough information for, maybe put in a general statement/introduction for the ones I do have some basic info. for?

Also quick-question, can The Myst be entered physically/can a character make it through them if they are hardy enough or prepared enough, or is it basically suicide?

I guess you can either put a place marker [ *insert info about this place and that place* ] or you can put a generalized statement like: "much was not known about it and until today it continues to be a mystery....blah blah."

The myst is basically a mist.
Think it's a very thick fog. You can go through it like a fog but unlike our land-based fog this one acts much like a sky only unlike our clear blue skies all you see is this roiling dark-blue-tinged fog swallowing you. Probably with barely a hand span of visibility in front of you.

Nocte has flying citizens no doubt, but going into the myst is sort of risky since there's almost no sense of direction there.

Also within the mysts are unknown creatures that can barely be seen, silhouettes within the musts, however there have been documented cases that they devour those lost within the mysts.  

Yorugami

Captain

Ruthless Shapeshifter

Phrensiedom

Eloquent Codger

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 4:45 pm
Yorugami

I guess you can either put a place marker [ *insert info about this place and that place* ] or you can put a generalized statement like: "much was not known about it and until today it continues to be a mystery....blah blah."

The myst is basically a mist.
Think it's a very thick fog. You can go through it like a fog but unlike our land-based fog this one acts much like a sky only unlike our clear blue skies all you see is this roiling dark-blue-tinged fog swallowing you. Probably with barely a hand span of visibility in front of you.

Nocte has flying citizens no doubt, but going into the myst is sort of risky since there's almost no sense of direction there.

Also within the mysts are unknown creatures that can barely be seen, silhouettes within the musts, however there have been documented cases that they devour those lost within the mysts.

Sounds good.

Ah, okay. I wasn't sure on the specifics. c:

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 4:46 pm
Phrensiedom

Sounds good.

Ah, okay. I wasn't sure on the specifics. c:

Sorry about that. XD
Been busy planning my trip to Vietnam when I should really be working on Nocte. OTL  

Yorugami

Captain

Ruthless Shapeshifter

Phrensiedom

Eloquent Codger

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 4:48 pm
Yorugami
Sorry about that. XD
Been busy planning my trip to Vietnam when I should really be working on Nocte. OTL

Haha, pretty sure planning a trip is more important! xD  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 4:49 pm
Phrensiedom
Yorugami
Sorry about that. XD

Haha, pretty sure planning a trip is more important! xD

I still want this to get done though.
ONE DAY! I miss being in the B/C forums. T__T  

Yorugami

Captain

Ruthless Shapeshifter

Phrensiedom

Eloquent Codger

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 5:48 pm
Yorugami
I still want this to get done though.
ONE DAY! I miss being in the B/C forums. T__T

There's so much that goes into one of these guilds/forums, though. Frankly, I don't know how you could stand waiting so long. I'm super impatient. xD
Were you a regular in the B/C forums?  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 5:50 pm
Phrensiedom

There's so much that goes into one of these guilds/forums, though. Frankly, I don't know how you could stand waiting so long. I'm super impatient. xD
Were you a regular in the B/C forums?

Yeah a ton. XD Which is why I need a staff of dedicated people to help me along. But they kind of all abandoned me now. T__T Gotta do things myself.
I'm glad you're still here.

Yup. Before.
Then got into a fight with another artist. D:
Most B/Cs tend to involve drama someday.  

Yorugami

Captain

Ruthless Shapeshifter

Phrensiedom

Eloquent Codger

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 6:06 am
Yorugami
Yeah a ton. XD Which is why I need a staff of dedicated people to help me along. But they kind of all abandoned me now. T__T Gotta do things myself.
I'm glad you're still here.

Yup. Before.
Then got into a fight with another artist. D:
Most B/Cs tend to involve drama someday.

Yeah, that's unfortunate. Have you tried contacting any of them to see if they could still help out?
Yay! I have a lot of writing this semester, but I'm still trying to work on stuff for Nocte. c:

Ah. That's happened with me in the collaborative writing shops and writing discussion threads. I tend to not play well with writers who think they're hot s**t. xD  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 8:18 am
Phrensiedom
Yeah, that's unfortunate. Have you tried contacting any of them to see if they could still help out?
Yay! I have a lot of writing this semester, but I'm still trying to work on stuff for Nocte. c:

Ah. That's happened with me in the collaborative writing shops and writing discussion threads. I tend to not play well with writers who think they're hot s**t. xD

I think that's the same for both of us. XD Creative people who think they are hot s**t and won't listen to criticism. >>; I hate those the most.
Especially the ones who as for "crits" but get spuper butt hurt if you actually do give them crits. : /

Yeah I have a few. XD They are always busy or don't know what to do to help..even if I did give them tasks already. >>; So gotta steam ahead just the two of us now. I think they are the type who prefer a finished shop already.

Yorugami

Captain

Ruthless Shapeshifter

Yorugami

Captain

Ruthless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 10:54 pm
User Image
UPDATED! With new art from Benny Cumberbun.

Knight Order of Vienosti - Angel
Character name: Raguel
Raguel is referred to as the archangel of justice, fairness, harmony, and vengeance. He leads the Order of Vienosti who are known as the mercenary group hired by the Council if the police forces of Nocte are not enough. They are both Army and SWAT team.

His allegiance always follows the Goddess Lunacy/Madness, even if his Mistress isn't the most sane but he trusts her judgement implicitly.

Physical characteristics:
Great expansive wings with the tops encased in light armor. Wears holy platinum armor, wields a shield and a flaming sword.

ART REFS: [ X ]

|| art by: Benny Cumberbun ||
User Image

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 4:22 pm
I should go change the shifter NPC
into a White Tiger. O v O

Yorugami

Captain

Ruthless Shapeshifter

Yorugami

Captain

Ruthless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 8:01 am
Opened new and better done art request for the NPCs. * w *  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 4:15 pm
Yorugami

*quotes you just in case* c: Hiya Yorubby! c:

Here's the stuff I sent you via PM so now you can have it forever immortalized here...xD

--------

Mundane Pathway

The Mundane pathway is when a person fails to either manifest a tattoo or a talent, nor gets infected by a shifter and has no plans on starting a religion. This is a pathway that is not RP required and does not grow. However it is RP-able with other characters. This can also work as a temporary stage when the character hasn't manifested a talent yet, or hasn't decided his pathway to life.

Shifter Pathway

The path to becoming a shifter requires the human to be bitten and infected by another shifter, and an Alpha shifter at that. However, being bitten by a certain type of shifter doesn't necessarily mean the character becomes the same animal as the one who bit him or her; rather they manifest as the inner animal within them. Shifters can only turn into non-magical animals, as based on reality and are not affected by the moon, so they have the ability to shift at any time. The longer they stay in their shifted form (their full animal form) the higher the risk of becoming less and less human and more animalistic, ruled by their instincts.

They often form groups (canines form packs, felines form pards, avians form flocks, hoofed animals form herds...and so forth), as this allows them to have a sense of belonging and form a pack bond (i.e. allows them to send awareness of each group member and a low form of empathy). The larger the group, the more power is given to the Alpha, giving the Alpha more strength, speed and stamina. However not all shifters want to be part of a group so they live alone. They are often called Thetas (or loners).

Shifters are often affected by the instincts of their animal form, and this is one of the reasons why they're often seen as something lesser. Their human intellect is drowned by their animal instincts and sometimes, if they take on their animal form too long they can turn fully feral without an ounce of humanity left. It is these ferals, or more animalistic shifters, that are taken as gladiators to fight in the High St. Coliseum. These “blood sports” is one of the best forms of entertainment for the darker citizens of Nocte. Due to their lower caste in society, they are often only given jobs that befit their status, such as pets for the elites, servants, grunts, body guards, or even slaves.
-------------

I'll write about the Celestial pathway next...c: now that I sort of get the whole thing..xD

Hotarla

Hotarla

Crew

Sweetheart

37,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100

Yorugami

Captain

Ruthless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 9:38 am
Hotarla

*quotes you just in case* c: Hiya Yorubby! c:

Here's the stuff I sent you via PM so now you can have it forever immortalized here...xD

--------

Mundane Pathway

The Mundane pathway is when a person fails to either manifest a tattoo or a talent, nor gets infected by a shifter and has no plans on starting a religion. This is a pathway that is not RP required and does not grow. However it is RP-able with other characters. This can also work as a temporary stage when the character hasn't manifested a talent yet, or hasn't decided his pathway to life.

Shifter Pathway

The path to becoming a shifter requires the human to be bitten and infected by another shifter, and an Alpha shifter at that. However, being bitten by a certain type of shifter doesn't necessarily mean the character becomes the same animal as the one who bit him or her; rather they manifest as the inner animal within them. Shifters can only turn into non-magical animals, as based on reality and are not affected by the moon, so they have the ability to shift at any time. The longer they stay in their shifted form (their full animal form) the higher the risk of becoming less and less human and more animalistic, ruled by their instincts.

They often form groups (canines form packs, felines form pards, avians form flocks, hoofed animals form herds...and so forth), as this allows them to have a sense of belonging and form a pack bond (i.e. allows them to send awareness of each group member and a low form of empathy). The larger the group, the more power is given to the Alpha, giving the Alpha more strength, speed and stamina. However not all shifters want to be part of a group so they live alone. They are often called Thetas (or loners).

Shifters are often affected by the instincts of their animal form, and this is one of the reasons why they're often seen as something lesser. Their human intellect is drowned by their animal instincts and sometimes, if they take on their animal form too long they can turn fully feral without an ounce of humanity left. It is these ferals, or more animalistic shifters, that are taken as gladiators to fight in the High St. Coliseum. These “blood sports” is one of the best forms of entertainment for the darker citizens of Nocte. Due to their lower caste in society, they are often only given jobs that befit their status, such as pets for the elites, servants, grunts, body guards, or even slaves.
-------------

I'll write about the Celestial pathway next...c: now that I sort of get the whole thing..xD

NICE! Will quote this now.
Changed a few words. But that's it. *__*
Super awesome work!
So easy to read and understand!!!! /dances  
✥ De Civitate Nocte

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items