Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lithiasaur
Crew

Snuggly Knight

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 1:18 pm
I am just looking for some easy plots to get back into RPing here. I have succeeded in getting some breeding plots out, so I think i'd like to stick with stuff like that! Flings or mates are great by me. I will try not to take too much on at once.

If I post something you remember plotting with, please poke me. There is a lot I've forgotten about, I'm sure of it.

User Image
User Image <-- Plot
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image <-- Plot

^All of these guys have 3 or 4 RPs ready and I don't think they have any plots? Correct me if I'm wrong! Ulfric is supposed to join the Stormborn but I haven't been able to get him over there! The other rogues are open to joining prides, and the Tokakinji, Ghalati, is capable of rogue breeding.

Below are folks I would like to find a breeding for, though have no plots and probably have not been played before. I would like to pick -one or two- of them to focus on, for now!

User Image <-- Plot
User Image
User Image
User Image <-- Plot?
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

SO COME AT ME WITH YOUR SOA

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 1:48 pm
I WILL OFFER ALL OF THE SOA EVER.

Cyrah needs something. Either a fling or mate.
Seda needs anything, but I'm only looking for a mate for her.
Lalawethika is also only looking for a mate. He's in the Nchi and is part of the Sarabi/Mufasa line.
Bedros is looking for a fling. He's a late bloomer but if you're up for waiting I'd prefer to wait until he's an adult.
Ammon Fling, mate. Anything?
Aleta I could go for a fling or mateship with her. She's trying to get a JRP in stormborn and has a nasty personality.

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

OP-Yuna
Crew

Dulcet Scarface

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 2:07 pm
LIIIIITH, Liiith, Skyrim-stly fling, or mate-ship, something, if you want;
User Image

idk. XDDD She's a fiesty girl. Hard-headed, tiny but mighty.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 2:14 pm
~Kiana_Nala~

Did you have anything in mind for any of the guys I posted? I am not too specific as far as plots, though I am kinda picky with aesthetics.
F a y t h - x

All the yes, because Skyrim. I will need to get him joined up, and I have to go see how to do that BUT definitely up for either! We can see how they get on, since Ulfric is a bit of a stick in the mud.  

Lithiasaur
Crew

Snuggly Knight

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 2:33 pm
Lithia_Brandon

Did you have anything in mind for any of the guys I posted? I am not too specific as far as plots, though I am kinda picky with aesthetics.

I thought Vumbi could look really well with Cyrah and like I said I'm open to flinging or mating depending on what you want. I'm the type that prefers mates. Cyrah's one I don't particularly mind what happens with her at the moment. x3

When Aleta's concerned it's pretty much up to you since she has such a horrible personality. > >; I think she's related to your girl Sharti.

I thought Ammon and Fushigibana, Cheneta or maybe Avya?

If Cheneta is open to flings maybe she'd look good with Bedros? He's in the Mazungoku pride so he's more into guys than gals.
Lala I'm a little more picky with when it comes to the whole process. I'd prefer to test him out with a female and see how it goes. c:

Sorry it's so open. ^^; All of them are "good" types except for Aleta so they can pretty much get along with anyone.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 3:05 pm

Going to leave this somewhat open ended, so that if you're interested we can fling ideas off each other.

But specifically I have a few offers for you first!

INSHA - because you knew it was coming >.>;

Hima is looking for a fling. She's a Kizi girl, sister to my Nema. She's a pretty big bi-yatch :X Who wouldn't just give herself over to anyone. She's only interested in those who are aesthetically or physically pleasing to her. She's all about status and how things like that can benefit her. I think she'd be very interested in your boy, because he sparkles ... he's fluffy ... and he's blue. All things that come from her Father - aside from the sparkles. She was always a Daddy's girl. so the idea of her finding somewhat similar to him to breed with, is very fitting. - Added bonus? He doesn't need permission to breed outside of the pride, and neither does Hima <3

Kupa - She's probably up for a fling before a mate plot. Simply because she's somewhat air-headed and doesn't really know where cubs come from ... XD So the idea of her getting a swollen belly ... This amuses me greatly neutral

SITIRI / AVYA

Siri - I'm looking to fling this adorable ball of fluff one time before I settle him down. As a male - he won't need any special permissions to breed. He's a bit clumsy, and desperately bad at social interaction. He's the type that tries to sit really really still and hope no one notices him. XD

Drakma - Drakma is a male out in the rogue lands, who spends his days pining after a love he can never have. He's mostly found somewhere within the vicinity of the Amazons, as that is where his children and love remain. His heart belongs to Chanda .. though he is prone to little moments of weakness with other females. Though there is no need to fear drama, Chanda only sees him as a surrogate and dear friend.

AND NOW FOR THE OPEN ENDED STUFF:

Gonna toss these guys out to you. See if anything springs to mind for you <3

Mezlijin - Flings only
Yenplu - Either - i'm thinking she's on her way to the PL ... or maybe the Kizi ... Possibly even the Amazons
Fiachra - Fling
Behiye Fling
Mlinzi - Flings

Lithia_Brandon

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100

OP-Yuna
Crew

Dulcet Scarface

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 4:18 pm
Awesome. =3 I don't think I have anyone who Ulfric could duel to enter with (gotta fight a SB of certain rank XP) Or there's always 'born-in' that doesn't require being lucky with dice. XDD

Haha, I can see some head-butting at first, but then again I couldn't see any MILKDRINKER catching his favor. MUAHAHA.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 8:52 pm
~Kiana_Nala~
I thought Vumbi could look really well with Cyrah and like I said I'm open to flinging or mating depending on what you want. I'm the type that prefers mates. Cyrah's one I don't particularly mind what happens with her at the moment. x3

I like the idea of this! I haven't done anything with wild dogs in a while and they would have some cool color combos, I think =] PLUS he has never been played before so i can make a personality that works best for you!
Depawsit

As far as Insha goes, I would have to check to see if Kupa's family tree intersects with his. I know they're both from big lines ;-; I wouldn't be interested in anything Kizi, though!

Sitiri is up for a fling more than Avya! I think she would like a mate, and to settle down finally. But I've always liked Drakma since coloring him so >> if you wanted to do a fling there ahaha.

And I like Behiye's colors! Is she up to anything? Part of a pride or anything?

F a y t h - x

That is okay! I will figure it out and let you know then, I guess? Or can they talk to rogues? We could have them meet, at least, if so.  

Lithiasaur
Crew

Snuggly Knight

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 11:03 pm
Lithia_Brandon
~Kiana_Nala~

I like the idea of this! I haven't done anything with wild dogs in a while and they would have some cool color combos, I think =] PLUS he has never been played before so i can make a personality that works best for you!

Awesome! 8D Cyrah is actually mute (haven't decided yet if it's by choice or not) and she's also a seer. Like Vumbi, she hasn't had much RP but from what I've done she's fairly energetic and kind. I can go ahead and start an RP for them if you'd like. c: Also, would you be interested in trying to mate them or just flinging them?  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 2:47 pm
Lithia_Brandon

As far as Insha goes, I would have to check to see if Kupa's family tree intersects with his. I know they're both from big lines ;-; I wouldn't be interested in anything Kizi, though!

Sitiri is up for a fling more than Avya! I think she would like a mate, and to settle down finally. But I've always liked Drakma since coloring him so >> if you wanted to do a fling there ahaha.

And I like Behiye's colors! Is she up to anything? Part of a pride or anything?

Oh yeah that's right D: Sorry wouldn't have offered her up if my brain had been working properly XD

Well if you have anything I can go off of for his tree, i'll start looking back through things in my spare time. See what I can come up with :3

:0 Drakma would be honored to have babies Sitiri <3 I think they're colors would look lovely together! Drakma already has a few RPs set aside, he'll just need the one with her, and the one other to be all set.

And Behiye ...

Well she's part of Meep's start up pride Jahy Sarlarin. I was trying to hold off on breeding her until I could find someone within the pride to mate her with. But ... the pride's been grossly inactive for a year now D: So while she's stuck there for the moment ... she is open to flings.

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100

Puhterodactyl

Ghostly Friend

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 3:33 pm
I think we previously agreed on a fling or mate or two, but since my schoolhiatus I forgot what. > u> I think one was Insha x Mbalamwezi but who knooooowwwwwssss. She doesn't have any RPs ready so don't cancel other plans on my account, but if you're still interested for the future... ;D

For Talfrid:
Mwezi
or
Majivu'mfalme.
Both are Fleance daughters, Mwezi acts more like a princess, a little snooty (her father was a god, her grandfather was a god... she's a big deal).

Mfalme was born before the Swampies moved. Has some minor burns from when the swamps went up, was rescued by a brother and they're still on their way to the swamps. She could either A) never find her way back and just stay a rogue, or B) get to the mountain territory and stuff (haven't decided, her having a fling might help me reach a decision). She's very reverent towards gods and happy to wake up every day, since she almost died a cub.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 10:13 am
Puhterodactyl

I do not remember that, Puh, but do you remember if it was a fling or a mate plot?

Talfrid would do his best to help Mfalme out if she needed him to! He can roam anywhere, obviously, because he's a god. >>

Depawsit

Sitiri has four solos all done already, I think! So we'd just have to RP them together =]
~Kiana_Nala~

That would be great! And I'm fine with flings or mates, whatever works better for you.  

Lithiasaur
Crew

Snuggly Knight

OP-Yuna
Crew

Dulcet Scarface

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 10:18 am
Lithia_Brandon

That is okay! I will figure it out and let you know then, I guess? Or can they talk to rogues? We could have them meet, at least, if so.

Rogue!talk until he's won a duel can work. =3 She has to go hunting sometime. XDD  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 10:19 am
F a y t h - x

Actually, he won his duel! I just need to fill them all in with Caj (it took four tries to do it >>)  

Lithiasaur
Crew

Snuggly Knight

OP-Yuna
Crew

Dulcet Scarface

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 10:22 am
Hahaha, nice! =D That works then. Gotta loooove them dice. XD  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff