Reply "COS" ^Can O Spam^
So entirely done.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

This has been a rant by Z.
  Thank you for listening.
  You may now go back to your scheduled programming.
View Results

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 10:54 am
With youtube.

Like, I already was. But now I've switched it so I get no emails from youtube, I cannot be contacted by other youtube users, and I've disabled commenting on all of my old hair videos.

Because I'm sick of being harassed by know-it-alls.

The pervs didn't bother me, the pervs were complimentary.

But these jackweeds telling me I was improperly taking care of my MID-CALF LENGTH HAIR...

Clearly I just didn't know what I was doing. Obvs.

Guess what ********? I HACKED IT OFF. How's that for improper care?  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 11:03 am
...wait what?

How can cutting off your hair not be taking care of it?

YOU cut it off. Its not like you weren't properly caring for it and you HAD to cut it off. YOU chose to do it.

I love you <3  

Mama Ame
Vice Captain

Shy Conversationalist

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 11:06 am
Mama Ame
...wait what?

How can cutting off your hair not be taking care of it?

YOU cut it off. Its not like you weren't properly caring for it and you HAD to cut it off. YOU chose to do it.

I love you <3

I actually haven't posted any videos on youtube of myself without the long hair, so technically no one who didn't know me on a different site wouldn't know.

I was intending to create a new account, but I've always hated that site honestly, so maybe I'll just abandon it altogether.

ilu2  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 11:26 am
I don't post videos. Or comment. I don't think I've ever commented unless it was a friend's video. I commented on a few of yours.  

Mama Ame
Vice Captain

Shy Conversationalist

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 4:42 pm
Mama Ame
I don't post videos. Or comment. I don't think I've ever commented unless it was a friend's video. I commented on a few of yours.

I don't even like watching videos on Youtube. neutral And yeah, I never comment. Rarely I'll up or downvote someone else's comment, and I've occasionally favorited a video. It's a dunghole of a site.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 4:59 pm
It's never fun having to deal with people like that. Thankfully I've never gotten such comments on any of my own videos, but have encountered quite a few conversations with such close-minded views on other videos I've looked at. So, I still understand how frustrating and annoying it can be to deal with such people.

I still use YouTube myself, mostly to find music to listen to and create playlists to listen to while I'm writing. I always create a document listing the songs I've added to the playlists though, just in case some of the videos end up being removed by the owners or whatever.

Probably the only thing I dislike about YouTube right now is their new look. I miss having the wide range of personification of your channel's look (i.e. entire channel's background). Now it's just your profile pic and a banner. Whoopie doo... rolleyes Plus the navigation for the new look for the channels is a bit confusing too. I've slowly figured it out but it's not as nice to navigate around with as the old style. *shrugs*  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
"COS" ^Can O Spam^

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers