Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 2:04 pm
User Image

Time had been passing faster than she had ever imagined. Her kids grown, gone, and starting their own families in some cases. She was content with that, she had no regrets when it came to them, or anything really. She smiled and took a deep breath before she stretched a bit from her rock she had found. She didn't want to leave it, but something in her tummy was telling her it was time to get up. She hadn't eaten in a while, and it was time to try a bit of a hunt.

She was pretty good about it, but she never boosted about her hunting skills. She taught her kids well, she thought, as well. Karaglen ended up rolling off the rock, rather than hopping off. She tried to be elegant, but it always seemed to fail at times. She was lazy half the time, and rolling off was so much easier than trying to carefully hop off. The rock wasn't especially big anyways. When her feet hit the ground, she shook her body before moving to sniff the air. Maybe there was something close that she could get to.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 4:03 pm
User Image

Tamu yawned lazily to himself as he passed yet another herd of antelope. Sure there were tons of those everywhere, but where was all the fruit?! He'd been traveling for quite some time, and he couldn't even tell you how long it had been since he'd run into a fruit tree! His sweet tooth was being really nasty with its withdrawal from the juicy nectar. He loved it soo much, and yet it seemed to be getting rarer and rarer. Perhaps it was time to put his master plan into action? Just as he began to ponder the thought, something far more interesting caught his nose. The delicate scent of a female, and she seemed nearby! The wind wasn't blowing from very far away, that only left a small vicinity for her to take up space in.

His ears perked at the opportunity for some company, and he grinned at the idea of it being a female. It had been some time since he'd had the pleasure of a female's company. And the last time he'd had the pleasure it was with a new Mom. Which while exciting, was also kind of boring. She wanted to do nothing but dole on about her cubs, and she even criticized his choice in fruit! She had definitely not been the company he'd been hoping for.

Perhaps this female would be? Well, there was only one way to find out! He had to find her. Lifting his nose to the air, he tried to pinpoint the scent.

With luck, he caught a strong whiff, and set his feet into motion finding her.

[ Lady Kiya ]

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 4:30 pm
Karaglen took a few more sniffs in the air. The wind was blowing away from her, so she really couldn't get a smell of anything. A shame, she was really starting to get hungry. She didn't take any movements, not yet. Standing still and debating which way to go. Before her mind was made up, something bright caught her eye.

At first, she thought it could be someone she had known from another place, but once her eyes cleared as she focused, she realized it was someone she'd never met before. OH! The excitement! She almost bounced in place at the sight of someone new. The adventures and stories that they bring was more pleasing than a boring hunt of food.

She was moving, but her brain still hadn't caught up to the idea that she was going towards the bright green leopard with, from this distance, black dots. "HELLO!" She said as she kinda hopped every few steps towards him. Not once did it ever occur to her that he could be a danger. He was a leopard, after all, what harm could come? "Lovely day?!"

Depawsit

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 4:47 pm
Tamu let loose the grin he'd been hiding as soon as he noticed the female approaching him. He had been right! And not only had he been right, but she seemed quite pleased to see him. Picking up his own pace, it took only a few minutes for the two to meet in the middle of their wide distance. As he stood there staring at her, he couldn't help but feel a bit awkward. Such a rush the two had made to get to one another and now that they were here, there wasn't a soul thing he could think of to say!

A sheepish grin crossed his lips, as he cleared his throat and the air.

"Uh ... Hi!"

The awkward silence was something he hated, he needed a way to break it up.

"It is a lovely day isn't it? Not too hot ... not too cold. Its the kind of day that's hard to come by out here!"

Pawing at the dirt near his feet, he finally caught the nerve to look the female in the eye. She was a lovely creature, her pelt was very dark. Something he admired .... and those colors, much like the autumn leaves. "So uh ... is that why you're out here this evening? Just enjoying the weather?"

[ Lady Kiya ]

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 5:56 pm
She paused for a moment at his question. She kept moving her feet every so often as if she wanted to start doing something. "Well, I don't remember why I'm out here." She had been resting, and then she woke up, OH YES! She was hungry. " OH! I was about to go hunting..."

Honestly, she didn't care what the weather was like, every day was just as good as any. Rain was lovely, cold air was nice, warm air was best, hot was tolerable. "What are you doing?" She asked him. "Have you seen any game around here?" she added now that her attention was back on her belly. She could always wait, to be honest. She did eat a bit of a big breakfast this morning.

"I'm Karaglen, by the way!, You can call me anything you want"

Depawsit

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 9:51 pm
Tamu's ears perked at her reply, and he was reminded of his own grumbling belly. He wasn't exactly hungry, so much as he was dying to have something sweet. But he supposed he could feel her plight.

"Is that so? I was actually doing the same!"

Tamu flashed his toothy grin and flicked his tail around his leg happily, though he soon slowed at her next question.

"As a matter of fact I have! There was a rather large group of antelope just up ahead ... maybe half a mile in that direction." He turned, pointing his paw in the direction he'd come from. "I'm not much of a meat eater, though they did look pretty tasty if I had to make a judgement!" Looking into the female's eyes, he noticed the lovely pale orange and smiled at her while clearing his throat.

"Oh! I'm so sorry! My name is Tamu'Jino ... you may in turn call me whatever you'd like."

Stretching his front paws out before him, he dipped his head in a polite bow. "It is quite a pleasure to meet you Karaglen."

[ Lady Kiya ]

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 12:50 pm
"Oh! Isn't that a coincidence!" she said happily. This could make things so much easier. She'd never hunted with another person that wasn't her family before. "Lead the way, my new found friend!" she added with excitement. She almost couldn't control it with her paws wanting to bounce up and down, but her restraining herself. If the game was close, she didn't want to startle it.

"You don't eat meat? What do you eat?" That was a curious thing. She'd never thought about eating anything but meat. The idea was an interesting one, and she wanted to try whatever he was looking for. "I'd be happy to try some non-meat things!"

She giggled at his bowing, she'd never been bowed to before. "Please, you don't have to do that!"

Depawsit
Sorry for the wait on this, was at a amusement park yesterday. O:

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 7:18 pm
Again, Tamu dipped his head in recognition of Karaglen's request. "Right this way my lady.." Turning away, he offered a small wink before nodding his head in the direction he'd come from. "As I said, not too terribly far ahead, it shouldn't take us long at all to get to them." He was just about to pick up his own pace, to prevent the hungry lady from having to wait any longer but her question caught him slightly off guard.

"Well it isn't that I don't eat it ... merely its not my preferred food of choice. Though I do eat it, when I begin to feel my body showing signs of weakness. I much prefer the sweet taste of fruit! To the gamy texture of meat any day." Shrugging his shoulders, he prepared himself for her inevitable laughing session. Taking her words into account, he wasn't fast to act on them. Perhaps once she heard what it was he did eat ... she wouldn't be so prone to try it.

For a brief second, Tamu nearly dipped his head again but caught himself mid dip. "Heh! Sorry, it's force of habit." Letting out a gentle laugh, he tried to hide his obvious embarrassment.

[ Lady Kiya ]

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 4:12 pm
She nodded as he spoke and followed him closely. He was more interesting than catching a bite to eat. Though, her stomach protested a bit on that thought. It growled slightly loud, and she giggled in response to it. "Seems I'm good to eat anythng!"

"I've never had Fruit before." She loved the bloody mess of meat, everything about it made her mouth water with joy, but she wasn't object to trying different things. She did, after all, tried something called fish. It was still meat, but it was slimy yet overly delicious. " I was told that fruit was bad for us." She admitted, but that still didn't mean that she wasn't willing to try. You can't be sure until you did.

"Don't be sorry!"

Depawsit

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 4:59 pm
Tamu let loose a nervous laugh at the growling in Kara's stomach. "Heh, I guess we ought to quicken our pace then shouldn't we?" And with those words, he began to take larger strides. He didn't want to make this nice lady wait any longer than she needed to, especially when he knew exactly how she felt.

"Is that so? Well." Tamu paused a moment, glancing from left to right. "I guess we'll have to remedy that situation soon enough." Swiping his tail from left to right, he nodded his head just to the right of them.

"Well, I suppose i'm living proof that that isn't necessarily true. Though there are some fruits that can make us ill, quite a few of them are very safe -" Again Tamu paused, but this time with good reason. A herd of antelope were not far from their current position, feasting on the yummy grass at their feet.

"Perhaps we'll find some ... bur first lets get you a proper dinner."

[ Lady Kiya ]

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 3:45 pm
"Oh Nonsense!" She said with a giggle. "I've been in worse hunger conditions. Just as long as there's food close by, I'll be fine!" she said. He promised that there was, and she would trust him. She had no reason not to. "Is there fruit around here?" To be honest, she had no clue what fruit looked like, or where you hunted it. Or what it generally was.

"You know a lot more than my mother!" She said with a giggle. "Perhaps I should stick around and learn more from you!" She nodded. The more knowledge the better. He was very interesting, and she felt herself being drawn to him. She moved with him as fast as she could. "How'd you come to learn about eating fruit?" She asked him curiously. She wanted to know everything!

Depawsit

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 10:24 pm
Tamu's tail flicked happily as she ushered away his comment. There was something about this girl that he liked, though he couldn't quite place a paw on it.

"Hmmm, well I haven't ventured into this area before, so its hard to say that there will definitely be fruit here. But I can say with confidence that the land seems fertile enough for it to be possible." Tamu nodded his head simply before turning around to face Karaglen. Her words had taken him completely off guard, but perhaps not in a bad way.

"Perhaps you should! I'm sure I have lots I could teach you." The words came out smooth, almost as though he had purred them out. Which he partially had, with a wink he turned away from Karaglen once more and scanned the area.

Sadly he wasn't getting much on the fruit tree front.

"Dumb cubhood experiments I suppose. I only remember finding this weird colorful thing on the ground, and thinking it smelled good. After that I suppose I ate it. I don't remember much after that. Mom and Dad said I ate something bad ... but they were wrong. Fruit is amazing - I kind of made it a goal after that to try the weird thing again. Which wasn't hard since they seemed to be everywhere." Tamu laughed at his own comments, remembering his first few encounters with the fruit. While the first one had been quite unpleasant, the others were oh so lovely.

[ Lady Kiya ]

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 1:51 pm
She listened to his story with quite interest. There were things she wanted to say, but she kept them to herself. She didn't want to be rude, and she definitely didn't want to offend him. It was more something that she had said to her own kids, when they'd eat something that made them sick. She smiled at him and nodded, and kept her mouth shut on the subject.

"Well, even if we don't find something here, maybe we will in another area." It was her way of saying she was going to follow him for a while. He was the most interesting thing she had ran into in a long time, and she was sticking with him. Until she got bored, or something else proved to be better.

Depawsit

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 8:28 pm
Tamu grinned a cheesy grin down at Karaglen, his tail flicking madly back at forth at her comment. He would love to have her company, and by the sound of it, she was more than willing to give it.

"I'm willing to take that bet."

Lifting his snout to the air, he got no hints of fruit, only herds.

"For now lets get some dinner, then we'll talk fruit."

[ Lady Kiya ]
Think we can end this one here? Or with one more post from you.

What do you think?

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 1:17 pm
She nodded and let him lead the way. Her belly rumbled a few more times, and she giggled very time. She didn't know why it was funny, it just was. She bounced behind him every few steps. He was a good catch, and she was gonna stick to him. For now.
Depawsit
We can finish here. :3

[IC] Rogue Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces