Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 9:33 am
User Image

and we'll all be playing for this girl!

please forgive the slowness for this. A lot of stuff has been happening in RL but I realize these guys will be growing to adol fairly soon and I know I still need to get them certed... so we'll just start this thing!

TO WIN THIS CUB:
Please post at least one paragraph describing this cubs personality as well as one paragraph of a role play sample of how you would play her (at any stage.)

closing date: TBA (earliest would be this Friday most likely! Sorry guys, I no longer have a computer and can only get online with my kindle which is just a nightmare trying to do anything on it <33 sometimes my mom lets me borrow her laptop. Anyhow, have fun guys!)

User Image

Thought I should also include the family.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 11:08 am
now open! Feel free to enter!  

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 11:34 am
Name: Tuli'Makaa
Meaning: still embers
Personality: Tuli is a pretty 'normal' firekin in most aspects. She is horribly traditional, looks up to those with power and skill, and spends her days training and honing her own skills to one day take up her place in her beloved pride. Rather than being boastful and loud, Tuli is very quiet. Most thought she was mute while she was a cub, as she hardly made any noise at all. Now it is obvious she it not, but her words are few and far between. It's not as though she has a hard time speaking, she just doesn't enjoy it. Actions are far more powerful to her. Usually when she speaks it's in the form of a question, even when asked a question herself. She comes off as a bit snide in that way, and she always seems to have a cocky grin on her face when interacting with others. Very confident and quick on her feet, she'll make a valuable asset to the Firekin when she is of age.
Sample Post: Tuli'Makaa coughed softly as sand dust blew in her face after her sudden stop. She turned to look back at her tracks in the sand that stretched out from a rock she had started to run from. She glanced down at her paws, which were buried in sand from her sliding stop. Wiggling her toes until the sand shifted back under them, she let out a little breath, her tail flicking in delight. That was good...she had gotten much further than last time. She turned and trotted slowly back to the rock, counting the paw marks in the sand. Her strides had gotten longer, too. If she didn't know her parents, she would have bet that one of them had been a cheetah. She smirked slightly at her own running abilities, very proud of herself and her accomplishments. Running in the sand was difficult, and she wanted to be amazing at it. Someone had to be able to keep up with prey, right? She returned to the rock and started a few paces to its left so she wouldn't mar the markings she had left previously. A quick countdown in her head and she was off again, racing again an invisible enemy.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 7:06 pm
Name:
Amara Jyota
Meaning:
"Immortal Flame" in Gujarati

Personality:
In her life of Firekin, she has what seems to be a split personality. Normally she is a sweet and gentle girl who strives to make sure nobody is hurt but is she sees blood or gets stuck in a fight, then her secretive side comes out. Whenever it leads to a fight to make her heart race, she gets highly aggressive as it tugs out her fighter's side. She won't stop till she collapses from exhaustion or her heartbeat goes normal by calming down. She is mainly considerate, though, and has always pushed herself to get better at controlling herself, since she plans to become a female battlemaster when she is an adult. She does take her time with many things, and has lots of patience, but won't waste it forever and will try to get things done the right way and won't take any loops in her system of life.
RP Sample:
The wind that blew each grain of sand throughout the golden dunes, she watched as she could see a bit off the waves of heat from the sun, and it felt rather nice. Yawning as her eyes were half shut, she wanted a bit of sleep since her so-called siblings were driving her to insanity. Having to talk all night and rush all morning to go off to their mentors....she felt like she was going to have her life ended early. Closing her eyes shut as she held her head high, her breathing was light as she was finally drifting off until they opened again. It was too late to sleep because she was already awake. Letting out a huff, she just wanted to take a nap or else her mind will get confused and she may snap at anyone. She rolled on her side, the hear lulling her off into the void called sleep and dreams that others had when sound and eyes shut. Closing her eyes once more, she finally fell asleep, able to relax in a place she actually can sleep at.  

Siire

Wealthy Wolf

5,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100

Shia bean

Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 8:32 am
~Snip~

I would love the opportunity to win this girl, but I think it would be best if I sit this one out! Nothing against anyone! heart Good luck to those of you entering! And good luck judging, it's gonna be tough!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 9:27 am
Name: Sontse
Meaning: "sun" in Ukranian (according to Google Translate)
Personality:
That familiar story of the soldier who is all brawn, no brains? That could have been written about Sontse. She trains with the diligence of a person who does not find it boring to repeat the same action two hundred times every morning, always pushing herself to be stronger and better in the combat arts. And yet she has no ambition to achieve any sort of rank through her constant training. She is quite content to remain under the command of someone better-informed and more intelligent.

To be quite honest, Sontse is not really the most intelligent lioness you'll ever meet. It is somewhat unfortunate (at least for her) that she is aware of her mental deficiency because it isn't exactly pleasant to be just smart enough to know that you're less intelligent than everyone around you, but as long as the people around her don't go out of their way to point out her lack to her or make her feel bad about it, Sontse won't hold their intelligence against them, and she'll be fiercely loyal both to her family and to anyone she thinks of as her friend.

Unintelligent does not necessarily mean socially inept, however. Sontse is more than capable of picking up on social cues to figure out if a person is lying or making fun of her, and she's very sensitive to it. When she does figure someone is being unkind to her (or someone she's loyal to), Sontse has trained herself not to go straight to violence, but it's the second option right after she asks, "Do you think I'm stupid?" There's really no right answer to that question except an apology. Any other response will probably result in violence.

Her lower intelligence is sort of a defining trait for Sontse, but there is more to her than that. She is a hopeful lioness who firmly believes that she will one day find a way to become smarter. Secretly she plans to find a god and force them to do this for her, although she has never told anyone of her plan because she knows it's a long shot. In the mean time, she is willing to try anything else anyone comes up with to achieve the same end, which makes her susceptible to ploys from less than scrupulous creatures.

What else? Sontse likes people, believes that there is a natural order to things where the best people are strong and smart, then smart, then strong. Anyone who cannot claim any of those traits would clearly be better off being ruled by someone who does possess them. Like anyone else she is not wholly cheerful or wholly grouchy; it depends on the day and what's happened. She has a great deal of patience for repetitive tasks and little patience for puzzles and riddles.

RP Sample:
There weren't many places to hide things in the desert, which is why Sontse had been forced to do something she absolutely hated to do: be creative. She always lost at games of hide-and-seek, so she figured she probably wouldn't be any good at finding a good hiding place for her small collection of treasures, either, but she just couldn't stand the idea of having them be lost or stolen or - worst of all - deemed "junk" and destroyed. She had been very sneaky in asking several people in her family where the best place to hide something was and most of them agreed that burying it would probably be the best choice, but that in the desert that became difficult because any marker to help the original owner find it would also alert others of its presence. Sontse had debated for days over whether it was worth the risk, and finally come to the conclusion that it was not. For the time being, she would just have to keep carrying her treasures around with her, the pretty pebbles tucked safely under her tongue making it hard for her to talk and causing her to salivate more than usual so that her chin glistened with excess saliva that she couldn't swallow without also swallowing her treasures. It would be nearly a week before she realized that she seemed like a true imbecile this way, after which she spat out her treasures and gave up collecting pretty stones for good.

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

inglorious D

Dapper Citizen

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 8:11 am
Name: Ibu'berapi
Meaning: "Fiery Mother"
Personality: Ibu is a loud mouth, pushy and sometimes overbearing Lady. However she is also very protective of her family, and hates to see people harmed and admires her mother so much that she wants to be just like her. Ibu may be hard to handle, and come across as crass or mean at times, but her poor communication skills are backed with dedication to her family and her role in the pride. Aiming to be a Midwife just like her mother, Ibu will always strive to make her mother proud.
RP Sample:
Ibu was on her way home from her first class for learning to become a Medic for the pride. She was strutting along humming a tune in great spirits. Not moments ago she was just praised for her practical knowledge in many of the fields a medic many years her elder barely knows. Learning it wasn't easy and she spent many many nights with her mother going over and over again, but it finally paid off. "Mother will be so proud of me!" she thought to her self. "And everyone else will be jealous when I receive her praises" she said giggling. Ibu is mommys little girl, and having her approval and praises is everything. Tho being average isn't usually a good thing among lions, as long as she had her mothers approval and a family of her own one day, Ibu will forever be happy living an average life.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 2:13 pm
Leth and I have been talking, I think we'll close it up today. C:  

Puhterodactyl

Ghostly Friend

Puhterodactyl

Ghostly Friend

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 11:06 am
Thanks so much to everyone for entering, Leth and I really did appreciate all of them! I wish we had more babies to give away!

We liked all of the entires, but iD's went along best with the family. Moja's all about her some mini-mes.

Thanks again, you guys!  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 11:23 am
Puhterodactyl
Thanks so much to everyone for entering, Leth and I really did appreciate all of them! I wish we had more babies to give away!

We liked all of the entires, but iD's went along best with the family. Moja's all about her some mini-mes.

Thanks again, you guys!

Yay thank you ;3 <3  

inglorious D

Dapper Citizen

[OOC] Events [OOC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out