Welcome to Gaia! ::

๑ Nakaumi Academy ๑

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for Semi-lit and Literate role-players who love to roleplay. This guild is set up in a school type of setting. 

Tags: Lit. & Semi-Lit., Mythical Creatures, Roleplay, School 

Reply Teacher Profiles
♫ Sakura Hayashi ♫

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OhhKamii
Captain

Bashful Bunny

8,575 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Friendly 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 8:12 pm

ⓣⓔⓐ©ⓗⓔⓡ ⓟⓡⓞⓕⓘⓛⓔ

ⓘⓝⓕⓞ

Name: Sakura Hayashi

Nickname: Saku-chan

Birthdate: January 30

Race: Half-Demon

Sex: Female

Sexual Orientation: Straight

Weight: 99 lbs.

Height: 5'4

Picture:
User Image

ⓟⓔⓡⓢⓞⓝⓐⓛ

Clothing:
She usually wears cute clothing like frilly dresses and cute frilly tops. Most of the time she just wears shorts with a baby doll dress shirt.

Piercings/Tattoos(if any): She has her ears pierced and a blue butterfly tattoo on her lower back.

Personality: She is very kind and sweet. She is also very shy, which makes it hard for her to really talk to people. Except for when she's instructing her class. Has a bit of an alternate personality who is quite violent. Her alternate personality is part of the reason why people look at her strange because she is often found by herself; two different voice but she is the only one there.
AlternatePersonality:
User Image

Hobbies: She sing and cook. Occasionally she'll write songs when she has the time.

Likes: She loves cooking different kinds of food. Also loves singing which is why she's the music teacher. She also loves animals.

Dislikes: She doesn't really like those who are cruel to animals. She hates bitter or sour foods. Especially doesn't like violence.

Fears: She fears losing her voice and not being able to sing one day. Her alternate personality coming out.

Bio:
Sakura's father was the leader of a demon clan who fell in love with her mother. After they had gotten married her mother had her. Her father's side of the family strongly disapproved of their relationship and despised the child because she was not a full blooded demon. Her father often brought her and her mother to see his clan but they all ignored them except for one little boy who seemed to be taken with the little girl. She often played with him at night since it was the only time they could see each other without getting caught. One night while she was playing with him, her father's clan went behind his back and went into their home and slaughtered her mother. They searched for Sakura but couldn't find her because the little boy had helped her get away. She had to raise herself from then on. As the years grew on she became lonely so she often sang hoping it would cure her loneliness, bringing others to her. As grew and finally reached the age of maturity, she became extremely beautiful. Travel from different towns she sang which drew people to her. After working one day she had received a letter from the Nakaumi Academy about her gift and she could help others like her and decided she'd apply for a job as the Music Teacher since she loved to sing so much.

Skills/Abilities: Her voice is very melodic and she is able to put people to sleep with a certain tune. As well as luring people to her. She can also create blue fire which came from her demon father.

Weaknesses: She can only use her voice to put those to sleep who are within a 70 mile radius of her. Anytime she uses too much energy or is doused with water she can't use or create her blue fire for an entire day.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 8:13 pm
♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸Even though the day of reunion is still far off
Again today, in this street where I met you,
I watch the flowing clouds
And I think
Of you
¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

User Image
♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸ SªΚµrª ɧªýªSɧÎ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

Hello.

User Image

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸I greet the morning of the new season
And on this street that has started to become familiar to me,
I watch the flowing clouds again
And I think of you
¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

Feeling:...
With:...
Thoughts:...

OnlyOpenCandy:

[align=left][color=deepskyblue]♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸[/color][color=palevioletred][size=9][b]Even though the day of reunion is still far off
Again today, in this street where I met you,
I watch the flowing clouds
And I think
Of you[/b][/size][/color][color=deepskyblue]¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪[/color][/align]

[align=center][IMGleft]http://i958.photobucket.com/albums/ae64/jack_im_a_girl/lukamainpic2.jpg[/IMGleft][size=18]
[b][color=deepskyblue]♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸[/color] [color=#FC4C9E]S[/color][color=#FC56A3]ª[/color][color=#FC60A9]Κ[/color][color=#FC6AAE]µ[/color][color=#FD74B4]r[/color][color=#FD7EB9]ª[/color][color=#FD88BF] [/color] [color=#FD92C4]ɧ[/color][color=#FD88BF]ª[/color][color=#FD7EB9]ý[/color][color=#FD74B4]ª[/color][color=#FC6AAE]S[/color][color=#FC60A9]ɧ[/color][color=#FC56A3]Î[/color][color=#FC4C9E] [/color] [color=deepskyblue]¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪[/color][/size][/b]

[color=palevioletred]Hello.[/color]

[IMG]http://i958.photobucket.com/albums/ae64/jack_im_a_girl/newrpc1.jpg[/IMG][/align]

[align=right][color=deepskyblue]♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸[/color][color=palevioletred][size=9][b]I greet the morning of the new season
And on this street that has started to become familiar to me,
I watch the flowing clouds again
And I think of you[/b][/size][/color][color=deepskyblue]¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪[/color][/align]
[align=left][color=deepskyblue][b]Location:[/b][size=9]...[/size]
[b]Feeling:[/b][size=9]...[/size]
[b]With:[/b][size=9]...[/size]
[b]Thoughts:[/b][size=9]...[/size][/color][/align]
[align=left][color=palevioletred][b]O[/b][size=9]nly[/size][b]O[/b][size=9]pen[/size][b]C[/b][size=9]andy:[/size] [size=9][/size][/color][/align]

OhhKamii
Captain

Bashful Bunny

8,575 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Friendly 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
Teacher Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers