Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] That's a wrap! (Sophie/Amrita)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 8:23 pm
With her last creep, Amrita tossed her phone onto her bed and leaned against the side of her desk, lifting up the side of her shirt to expose a very soaked set of bandages. This was new; she never bled this badly for this long before, and her cuts usually healed themselves by now. It was worrysome, but not enough to seek professional medical attention.

It'd been a while since she received such deep, clean wounds. Perhaps that was it, if nothing else; Robert always did have a way of cutting into her like that. Or it could have been due to stress, and it wasn't the first time stress caused her to heal too slow to save her embalming fluid. With a frown she let her shirt fall back down, settling in to watch her Death Charm play with an Oh Rat while she waited with a practised patience for that Sophie ghoul to find her room.

When the knock finally came the patchwork stumbled her way over, using one hand to press against the wall or the slides of her aquarium to keep her balanced along the way. The door was opened, and she smiled at the ghoul, make believing that nothing was wrong.

"Hey, you must be Sophie! Come in, and uh...don't mind DC. He's a Death Charm but he's mostly harmless, I promise." She opened the door wider to let the ghoul in, which unfortunately showed the very firey mini dragon wrastling with a very squeaky rat.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 9:34 pm
Sophie managed to find the dorm quite easily and she knocked three times and waited patiently. When the door opened, she greet the ghoul with a smile and walked in when invited. The mini was looked at with cautious eyes; she didn't get along with fire but she took the other ghoul's word for it. She swung her bag off her shoulder, rummaging through it. "I didn't know how many you needed or what kind.. So I just bought a bunch."

She pulled them out one by one, setting them down and then pulled her FEAR first aid kit off her belt and sat it down. Looking up at the ghoul, she gave her a look and pursed her lips. "Where is it then?" Her hands found her hips. "An untreated wound can be just as deadly, you know."

Oh yes, nurse Sophie was in the house now and she never left a wound untreated.

Enoh Love

LOLTERNATIVE

Super Trash

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 10:48 pm
"You're an unlife saver." Amrita breathed an unnecessary breath in relief, her hands finding the bottom hem of the shirt she wore. "I know, I know." She went to lift her arms and paused instead, giving a hiss in distress. The second try succeeded, and her movements were quick and fast, as though she were pulling off a bandaid instead of her shirt, and left herself standing in her bra and skirt in front of a near-stranger. The areas that were usually hidden by clothing were a raging mess, visually. Her chest and sternum were scarred and worn, as if wounded and patched up too many times to be healthy. It was her abdomen that was the obvious focus; bandages that were soaked through with the reddish-brown colour of her mostly congealed blood.

"I patched up the smaller ones, and they're doing okay..." She lifted her skirt enough to gesture to a fairly clean bandage around her right thigh, and then held out her hands to show her bandaged fingers, wrist and forearm.

"But the ones here won't stay closed..." She didn't need to gesture to her waist again, that would be pretty obvious to anyone.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 6:36 am
Her tongue clicked on the roof of her mouth a few times and she shook her head before clipping open the lid on her kit. She pulled out swabs and a bottle of antisceptic. From her bag, she pulled out a smaller, square container and pulled the lid off. Inside were rolls of thread and needles of various size - some small enough that they could barely be seen and some large enough that they would cause someone with a needle phobia to pass out. She took one in the middle and cleaned it with a swab now damp with the antiseptic. Thread was put through the hole in the first attempt and she put it to the side before standing up.

"This is going to sting. I need you to keep standing, though." She slowly unraveled the bandages, revealing the fleshy wound beneath. Bandages were tossed on the floor for now and the ghoul grabbed the bottle of antiseptic and the swabs. "Sorry," she said as she poured the liquid on the swab. Then it was pressed to the outside of the wound, clearing away blood and muck. Some places were scrubbed a little harder, pulling away scabs that shouldn't be there yet. "You'll need stitches," she explained as the wound was more clear to her.

"How'd it happen, anyway?" She didn't mean to pry but it might distract the ghoul from the pain.

Enoh Love

LOLTERNATIVE

Super Trash

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 4:12 pm
Amrita pressed what was left of her lips together and looked to the side, sheepishly turning her gaze in order to avoid the look her wounds were being given. Suddenly, calling for the help of a stranger, even a stranger with Alex's last name, wasn't so good of an idea.

"That's okay, I'm used to it." She was. The antiseptic received nothing more than a flinch, and the patchwork discarded her top, standing with her arms folded behind her head to keep them out of the way. "I figured I would...That's not really an area that I can easily stitch and...well...I'm not the greatest at patching myself up." Which was somewhat shameful for a made-Patchwork, but hey...her focuses had always been elsewhere.

"Ah...well...I got in a fight?" Amrita started lamely. "With a Hunter. But I think I got it worse than it got me." She had washed the blood off of herself as best as she could before making it back to a populated area, just in case.

LOLTERNATIVE

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 9:31 pm
Sophie placed the used cotton swabs on the ground with the bandages and carefully picked up the needle and thread. She wasted no time and held the wound closed as she began expertly stitching it shut. She paused for a moment and looked up. "At least you made it back in one piece, I supposed," Another careful, calculated stitch. "And a good thing I saw your post on critter. Cricket might not have been as nice as me..," she shuddered a little. Nurse Cricket was skilled but she could be.. temperamental.

"What were you doing fighting a hunter, anyway?" She asked as she tied off the stitches. "These will dissolve on their own. Don't pick at them or it'll never heal." She eyed the other dressings the ghoul had placed upon herself and, given the state of the one Sophie had just treated, she didn't trust the ghoul's procedure. "I'll redress and treat the others, too. I'll feel better if I know I've been thorough." She fussed around her kit, pulling some more cotton swabs. "Better safe than sorry and all that." Her voice was cheery.

Sophie was enjoying herself.

Enoh Love

LOLTERNATIVE

Super Trash

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 6:00 pm
Amrita kept her arms up, letting Sophie do her thing with minimal interruptions. "...Aha...Cricket. I try to avoid going to her. I get hurt a lot...but the creature I usually go to, well..." She trailed off awkwardly, her face darkening as she looked away, trying to hide behind her raised arm.

"He attacked me first, I was defending myself." Because she couldn't tell Sophie the truth. She never even told her now ex-boilfriend the truth; She and Robert had an understanding. They never let the other go without coming near to death. Besides, she wanted his jacket. It was luck she came across Robert, really. "I really didn't intend on fighting anyone...but it happens." Which was as close to the truth as she was willing to get.

"Oh. Sure! I'd really appreciate it. I owe you one!" She tilted her head and shifted however Sophie needed to, to get to her other dressed wounds. "You know...I don't think we've ever formally met? What a way to start things off, eh?" The ghoul chuckled sheepishly. "Are you new to Amity?"

LOLTERNATIVE
AHHH SORRY FOR THE DELAY HI

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces