NatiStorm

Tipsy Fairy

19,575 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 7:12 am
User Image
Even as she looked around, she couldn't believe it. It was as if she had stepped out of real life and into a dream. A place that only existed in fairytale legends. It was the most beautiful place Varinka had ever discovered.

She had been stumbling blindly through the thick jungle when she had stumbled off a ledge. The sound of rushing water had caught her ear and after following it, Varinka had discovered a place she knew would call her back to it many times in her life. Directly in front of her was a giant pool of water, almost wide enough to be a lake. The top of the water was still but as she looked to the left she could see where the pool turned into a wide river, snaking into the jungle. Behind her was the ledge she had fallen from. As the ledge traveled to the right of her, rose sharply until it was no longer a ledge but a cliff face. Water was falling over the top of the cliff and into the pool below creating a beautiful gushing waterfall. The pool looked deep and had a wide dirt bank around it that slowly met trees with wide leaves and white flowers. Jagged rocks traveled up the cliff from the shore line, leaving a few scattered boulders on the forest floor.

Varinka sat perched upon a medium sized boulder, basking in the sun. Birds she'd never heard before sang in the trees around the large pool. She smiled happily, tail swishing, as she listened to them calling to one another. The sunlight created a rainbow in the mist of the waterfall that loomed over her and Varinka wondered if she could ever grow tired of looking at it.

Idly, she wondered how tall the waterfall actually was.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 3:55 pm
User Image
It had supposed to be an adventure osmium decided. After all he had finally grown up and was now free to explore the world. He hadn’t right off the bat as he wanted to make sure that Cobalt was going to be okay. Even though she was his twin and probably the sibling he was closest to she still was rather weak and couldn’t keep up with all of his exploring. So he had stopped and toned it back so that she wouldn’t be left behind but now she was starting to go on her own adventures and meet her own friends, and he had mentioned he was going to start a couple adventures on his own.

Which was how he had ended up in this jungle; it was a great place to start because after all the exploring he had done he hadn’t gone into a jungle before. Plus there where all these animals and plants and things to see that he hadn’t experienced. After all there was nothing better than traveling, seeing new things and just finding yourself along the way. Only problem was that he had gotten a bit lost. Well no adventure without some setbacks and maybe it was just fate’s way of showing him that he should have been paying more attention and visiting the jungle at a slower pace.

Yep definitely should have been visiting at a slower pace if the absolutely gorgeous waterfall he had stumbled across was any indication. He had entered towards the bottom having come out of the tree line and almost stepping into the pool. He had known he was getting close after all not many things sounded like falling waterfall, especially a tall one like this.

Nasaiki

Dangerous Vampire

15,675 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Jack-pot 100

NatiStorm

Tipsy Fairy

19,575 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 2:21 pm
As Varinka sat basking in the sun beside the pool, a glint of blue caught her eye. She turned her head slowly, knowing it must have been one of those colorful exotic birds she's been seeing and was surprised when she noticed a blue male fox standing on the other side of the pool. She froze in place; it didn't seem like he'd noticed her yet. Varinka observed him for a moment. He didn't seem like an aggressive fox. And with the way he was looking around at the waterfall and pool, it was clear he had never been here before as well.

"Greetings my good fellow." Varinka called as she sat up on her rock. She spoke loudly, almost a yell, as to be heard over the rushing water of the waterfall. "Welcome to paradise." She made a wide sweeping gesture with her paws at the scene around them.

To conserve both their voices, she hopped off her rock and trotted around the pool towards the male. She soil all the way up to the tree line was damp and sank beneath her paws, leaving deep tracks behind her. Once she was close enough to speak in her normal voice she stopped.

"What brings you this deep into the jungle my friend?" Her tail swished behind her, almost anxiously. It had been awhile since she had seen another fox and even longer since she'd seen a fox that wasn't related to her. The male before her had probably just gotten lost and wandered here but Varinka couldn't help but secretly hope that he was also an explorer like herself.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 9:36 pm

Osmium smiled he looked at the waterfall, maybe getting lost wasn’t so bad, after all he would have never found the waterfall otherwise. He actually adventured for moments just like these finding things of the beaten path that where just gorgeous. He chuckled as a good spray of mist hit his face dampening his fur a bit. Well he should have totally expected that. Stepping back hopefully to a bit safer distance he almost reached a paw forward to test the temperature of the water before hearing a feminine sounding voice. It wasn’t the softest he had ever heard but it was rather pretty sounding.

“Oh hello. I’m not intruding on your territory or anything am I?” he asked. While he had been trained to be kind and courteous to females, he treated everyone with some form of politeness after all he came from a family where at least two generations before him gave way to kick a** females who would and could whip your butt in a fight.

Maybe she was a visitor herself, although she was definitely friendly Osmium mused as the strange vixen made her way over. He moved over to meet her some of the way as she shouldn’t have to do all the work. He walked through another spray of mist but it was muggy enough temperature wise that he didn’t mind it all that much.

“Well I figured it was time for a good adventure. I loved the sound of exploring a jungle. I do hope I didn’t move in on your territory” Osmium replied. “I do admit I did get a bit lost but this is such an amazing waterfall I’m kind of glad I did. Part of the allure of adventuring I think” since she was closer Osmium did note that she was rather pretty looking then again he had always been fond of dark cool colors and black and white.

Nasaiki

Dangerous Vampire

15,675 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Jack-pot 100
RP Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items