Prom. This would be Uller's first prom. He'd come to school last year right after prom, so he had no idea what they were about, really, other than some excited whispers of kissing? Whatever. You were supposed to bring a date and there was only one person he could think of asking. Okay, two, but Tahki wasn't back yet. It'd been so long, too.. Nearly a year. With a sigh, Uller fought with himself to figure out how to ask Etzer.

He wasn't so good with direct words, so that wouldn't work. So for now, he settled for texting him. Maybe he could see what prom was about to see if he even wanted to go.

//Etzer, what is prom about? Why do we have one? What do we do?//

Not nervous at all.

Quote:
Etzer had been getting ready to put his outfit together, dancing in and out of his closet repeatedly. The frost demon didn't hear his phone go off until he checked it ten minutes later, when he had a good semblance of the outfit he was going to wear.

Clavat, check. Matching shirt, check. Dark blue/nearly black dress coat, check. Cuff links, check. Pants that showed off his assets, check.

Text message, check... oh, what was this? Staring down at his phone, Etzer fiddled with it as he thought. Why was Uller asking him?

//Prom is where you take the cutest ghoul and hope you get to second base. Or at least have fun trying. Also, where you have fun dressing up.// Subtle? Not Etzer. If you wanted subtle, you should have tried his brother.

In the ten minutes it took Etzer to check his text, Uller was pulling together his own outfit. He wanted to go down and see the boil he though of as a friend. Checking himself out in the mirror he had hanging on a wall in his room, Uller turned about.

The clothes Etzer had given him were snug and he felt good in them. When his phone finally went off, he snatched it up and looked at the message.

//What if I wanted to take a boil and get a home run that night? Is that against the rules?// Honestly, what was with the sports lingo? He didn't even really know what he was saying, but it sounded good.

Quote:
//Not as far as I know. If you can get a home run, more power to you.// He paused after he sent it, a mischevious grin sliding across his face. //Of course, you have to tell me all about it.//

//What? Why would I tell you something like that?//

He slipped on his shoes after sending the text. Was it obvious Uller had no idea what he was talking about? Possibly. Whatever, the Stag could lie with the best of them. Or so he liked to think.

Quote:
//I consider you a friend. Also, I like details.// Nodding as he sent the text, Etzer went to put the clothes on to try them out.

//Open your door.// Was the next text he sent to Etzer. He was standing outside of the room, hands in his pockets. He was wearing a pair of dark denim pants and a midnight blue shirt with some silver threading through it. He knew Etzer would recognize it as his own design, but what did he care.

Quote:
Surprise flitted across Etzer's features as he skipped over to open the door, finding Uller standing there in the outfit he'd given him.

"Greetings." The frost demon smiled, standing back so Uller could enter into his room, staying by the door just long enough to watch him walk. From behind. Jacking boil.

When the door open, Uller gave something of a smirk and wandered in. His tail flicked from side to side as he walked. The Stag could feel those eyes on him and he had to say, he didn't mind it. The attention was welcomed.

"So, you said you wanted details if I made a home run with someone?" Saying it face to face was different. It was obvious he had no idea what he was really saying.

Quote:
"Yes, that's precisely what I said." Shutting the door behind him, the frost demon fiddled with his cravat, the corner of his lips twitching as he fought a smile. "Every detail. Including technique, simply because I'm incorrigible."

"Incorrigible indeed. As hard headed as steel, too," he said with a snort. Uller moved over to the bed, making himself comfortable and brought one leg to rest on his knee. Leaning forward a bit, he threaded his fingers together, rested his elbows on his leg, and placed his chin on his fingers.

"Why don't you give -me- details. Are you going with anyone?"

Quote:
Etzer frowned, tapping the door with a finger. "... no. I was going to ask Xiu, but I can't seem to get a hold of her. So I suppose I'm going alone." Raising his eyes, he stared at the stag. "Yourself?"

The comment of him asking some ghoul to prom made him arch a brow. He hadn't met a Xiu, but it wasn't the first he's heard about her. Shrugging, Uller shrugged and shifted to pull out his phone He couldn't do this with words.

"No, I haven't asked anyone, and no one has asked me. I can't blame them. I am rather intimidating." The whole time he was talking, he was texting. He was actually texting Etzer.

//You're going to prom with me? Yes or yes. No is not an option.// He leaned back after he hit send. His body weight shifted to his hands and he just smirked, waiting a little. Play it smooth so he didn't actually seem as nervous as he was.

Quote:
Huh. His phone went off. He pulled it out and stared at it, arching an eyebrow. Etzer hadn't expected this. "... really?" The frost demon stared at the other, obviously caught by surprise.

Uller shrugged and looked away. He was clearly embarrassed by this now, and he gave a soft sigh. Why would he question that text? It was clear cut, wasn't it?

Quote:
Honestly, Etzer had been flirting just to flirt. It was his nature. But now, after being asked? Could there be even a possibility of a relationship? He didn't get to see Xiu much, and Etzer wasn't one to turn down opportunities. After all, the only crush he had on Xiu was a puppy crush.

Sigh.

Tucking his phone away, the frost demon moved to stand in front of Uller, his expression bland. "You have feelings for me?"

"Maybe," came the small response. He stayed where he was, leaned back on the bed, lookng up at the other boil. This was more of a relationship than he'd had with Tahki. The one with Tahki had been a puppy love kind of thing. This one was already more ...physical, he supposed.

"Should I not have them? You didn't exactly turn me down in previous conversations."

Quote:
"I didn't say that. And no, I didn't turn you down at all." He leaned forward, reaching out to ruffle one of Uller's ears. "I wouldn't mind, seeing as how neither one of us has a date."

Uller decided to be a bit bolder in his approach. Grabbing Etzer by the wrist, he pulled that hand closer and held it. "....What would we be going as? Friends? More than that?" He sat up fully and let Etzer's hand go in order to run a hand through Etzer's hair a bit, toying with one of his horns.

Quote:
"I honestly don't know. Usually others aren't interested. You're the first who was." Etzer's lips twitched, that tic of his incorrigible. His eyes were bright as he tilted his head down a fraction of a hair, letting the other boil run his fingers over his horns. No one else had ever done that, either.

Well, it was pay back for Etzer touching his tail. He pulled, lightly, on that horn, wanting the boil to sit on the bed with him. This meant Uller scooted back so the ice demon wouldn't be sitting on him. "You are this big of a flirt and no one is interested? That's hard to believe." Not that he was calling the other a liar.

Quote:
"They're usually a bit put off by it. Especially my brother." All out grinning now, Etzer complied and sat next to the other boil, adjusting the ruffle around his neck as he popped his shoulders.

"I forgot to look when prom actually was..."

"Who knows... There'll be more announcements about it, I'm sure." He grabbed that ruffle around Etzer's neck and tugged a bit. ".... Now. What is first base?"

Quote:
"First base?" Etzer breathed out, pulled closer as his heart raced. He may have flirted and flounced that he knew everything, but the frost demon had a secret.

He didn't actually know everything.

Of course, anything that could go wrong did -- that all too familiar trickle in his nose set him off and the frost demon jerked back, away from Uller.

"Hold on, one moment." He pinched the bridge of his nose and lay on his back, grimacing as he attempted to get the bloodflow to stop. "Jacking great."

He wanted to lean in and kiss the other boil because it felt like the right thing to do. However, before he could, the other boil laid back on the bed and then blinked at the blood that spilled forth. Arching a brow, Uller shifted to grab a napkin he kept in his pants pocket.

"...Should I be leaving?" He asked, pushing that napkin to the other boil's nose. Welp, there went that mood.

Quote:
"You don't have to," Etzer whined, pouting as he took the napkin. "I really hate this jacking thing. Just when I was having fun." Sighing, the frost demon slumped as he stared at the ceiling. Jacking nose.

The pouting was... well, it made him smirk a bit as he watched the boil. "Why do you get nose bleeds? Thinking too hard, hm?" Now he was being an a**, but he honestly hadn't the slightest clue as to what triggered a nose bleed.

Quote:
"I get them when I get too hot," Came the frost demon's reply, and he worked to tug free the cravat as well as the rest of his upper clothing. "It's a nuisance."

So he got it when it was too hot? Pushing the boil's hands away, Uller worked on freeing Etzer's neck of that cravat and then moved to unbutton his shirt, thinking nothing of it. He was helping another ice creature. "I see.. I end up feeling sick and pass out if I get too warm."

Quote:
"Ahhh. I've never actually passed out." He would have actually enjoyed the moment had his jacking nose not been bleeding. Alas, he shoved his clothes to the side and went silent, pressing the cloth to his nose.

"I've never bled, honestly." Shrugging, Uller just let out a sigh and watched the other boil. So they would have to be careful about how many layers they wore to prom. Without thinking about it again, Uller put a hand on the boil's chest, trying to see how warm he was. Hopefully the could air about Uller helped Etzer cool down a bit more.

Quote:
Smiling at the small gesture, Etzer breathed out as he began to calm down. "... thanks." His free hand slid around Uller's wrist, breathing slowing to a minimum. "Lucky."

The hand to his wrist made him arch a brow, but relaxed him at the same time. Shifting he laid on his side, he let his hand just keep stroking down Etzer's chest to cool him down a bit more. On impulse, Uller leaned forward and pressed his forehead to the other boil's. "If you're the same outer temperature as me, you're nearly regulated again."

Quote:
"It takes about ten minutes. Or so." Huffing, Etzer brought the cloth away from his nose, checking it before checking to see if it was still bleeding. Pressing it once more, he pulled it away to see if there was fresh blood, then sniffed to test it. "I think I might be good..."

"Good. Laying down on your bed is boring." He thumped the boil in the forehead and sat back up. "You should entertain your guests while you have them." He proceeded to put his legs over Etzer's stomach, just sitting back on the bed again.

Quote:
"Heh. I can entertain you." Tugging Uller down, he pressed his cheek against the other's neck, wrapping his arms around the stag's waist.

When he was tugged down like that, Uller laughed and moved to put his arms on either side of the demon's head. He leaned in and actually pressed a kiss to the other's lips. The urge was there and he honestly didn't want to stop it. The flirting they'd been doing, the moment before the nose bleed, it was leading up to this right? Hopefully he didn't get punched for this.

Quote:
Yeah, that's exactly what Etzer was looking for. He smiled into the kiss, even going so far as to brush his teeth along Uller's lower lip. The stag would definitely be able to tell that Etzer had the urge, and was in the mood.

Well, this was good. There was no fists flying. It made him relax even more and he just gave a little noise at the teeth on his lip. This, honestly, was his first kiss. Hopefully Etzer didn't know. He seemed like the kind that had kissed people before. His hands went to Etzer's hair and kind of just played with it before pulling away. "...Well then..."

Quote:
The frost demon smirked, giving a guttural sound before tugging Uller down for a second kiss. He apparantly wasn't done.

The second kiss just made him smirk against Etzer's lips. That noise he heard coming from the demon was really something else. Maybe this was first base. Uller wanted to say something whitty here, but his lips were doing other things.

Quote:
"Nnnmmm," The frost demon moaned, repressing a devilish grin as he slid his hand down and ran light fingers over the stag's tail.

Woah. He reared back at that and moved his hand to bat away Etzer's. A moan slipped past his lips because it was touched before he couled actually pull it away and his face just went bright red. "... A-ah.. Why?"

Quote:
"Because you turn a delightful shade." Moving his hand, he ruffled Uller's hair as he fought the twitch of his lips. "Because you react. Because it's cute."

He groaned and just rolled his black eyes. Whatever. He would have to work on that. It didn't feel like that when he touched it.. just when others did, apparently. "Wait until I find a spot that makes you do the same thing."

Quote:
Etzer's grin was slow. "You're welcome to look right now."

He opened his mouth to say something, but he couldn't. Instead, he just settled for letting his ear flick and kind of sat up on Etzer, straddling his waist. His cheeks were still bright red.

"You would enjoy that too much."

Quote:
"Yeah, I would." He tilted his head. "I don't see you minding much, as you're still straddling me."

"...." Oh, well, he was, wasn't he? Clearing his throat, the stag moved to roll to one side, landing lightly on his feet and stood up. "I was trying to get up." Bold face lie, but whatever.

Quote:
"Heh." Reaching up, Etzer loosened his hair and let the braid out, blowing a kiss at the stag. Yeah, he was teasing, all right.

He had to leave. Right? It was what was supposed to happen. At least, from what he'd read about in books, first kisses usually end with a roll in the bed.

Stupid boil and being so ...attractive and stubborn. "I think it's safer if... We explore that thought at a later time."

Quote:
"I don't mind waiting." Etzer brushed his bare chest off and sat up, shuffling back to sit with his back against the wall. "Do you feel up to anything else?"

He fixed his own clothing and cleared his throat a little more. Obviously, Uller was trying to make sure Etzer didn't see just how much messing with his tail affected him. "I should probably go and feed my minis. I haven't quite done that today." That wasn't a lie.

Quote:
"Heh." He laughed a second time, reaching up to brush out his hair. "Well then. I'll see you at prom?"

"Hopefully before then," he said, arching a brow. He didn't want this to be a one time deal. "We have to figure things out between us. Unless what we did was..." Was what? Uller wasn't sure where he was going with that.

Quote:
"What's there to figure out?" Pursing his lips, Etzer frowned slightly. Did the other not... want anything out of it? The frost demon tilted his head, wanting to be cautious. "I don't mind, if you... want it temporary, or want to explore." Really, the frost demon didn't mind. But something about Uller intrigued him. "Or friends with benefits." That could also work. But it was entirely up to Uller.

"... I wasn't looking for anything temporary. I rather like things to be long term. I know not forever, but.." He shrugged his shoudlers lightly and watched the demon, leaning against the closed door. Exploring? He would need to explore the more physical side of a relationship. Being flirty was different than what they'd just done. ".. I wasn't sure what you wanted from this. So I wasn't sure how to respond. I'm stll not sure. That is what we need to figure out. ...So exploring.. Friends with benefits would be good.. Though I may think of you as more than a friend already. We do not... have to put a label on it."

Quote:
"No... we don't need to put a label on it." Standing up to retrieve his clothes, Etzer dressed himself again and leaned just slightly against his bed. "I think it might be beneficial to start as friends... with a few extra features."

Uller didn't look away as Etzer dressed himself again. Friends with extra features. Whatever. Thinking about this was hurting his head a bit. "That sounds fair. Do not wear the cravat again, unless you want another nose bleed." Pushing himself off the door, Uller sighed. "...If you want to come to my dorm, you know where it is. My room as well."

Quote:
"Uller, wait." Etzer strode forward and grasped the stag's hand, lifting it to press against his chest. "Please don't be upset."

"...I'm not upset, Etzer." He arched both brows at that and watched the other boil's face. "Honestly, I'm not." He patted Etzer's chest a little and then tilted his head. Why did the toher think he was mad?

Quote:
"Okay. You were just... rushing out. I didn't want to offend." Leaning forward, he pressed a chaste kiss to Uller's lips.

"I'm flustered," he murmrued, shifting to kiss the boil back. He could admit his faults, honestly. The chaste kiss was nice, and Uler ended leaning into it with a soft noise.

Quote:
"Flustered is okay." Smiling, Etzer broke the kiss and reached up to stroke the side of Uller's cheek, reveling in the moment.

He watched the ice demon and leaned in to kiss at his cheek. "But I do have minis to feed.. Quite a few of them, honestly." He sighed and then shrugged. "You can come with me if you want.. I don't know what we'd do there, but you can.."

Quote:
Nodding in affirmation, Etzer's fingers lingered on Uller's chest before he took a step back, allowing the other boil to open the door. "Until later, then."

Wandering through the door he looked back at Etzer and nodded. "Text me." Leaning in and kissing him one last time, Uller decided to wander down the hall before he spent all day in the room with the other boil. His minis were going to hate him as it were.

Quote:
Watching him go, Etzer closed the door quietly and let out a sigh, running a hand through his hair. His life just felt like it got more confusing.