Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays
Mїdпїgнт Haиds (Open&Accepting~) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kise no Shirube

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 7:17 pm
Kyuu Ishiyama

Am sorry but someone else already posted to be the hitmans' partner....man fierce is popular o....o;;  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 10:59 am
marauder25

I know your profile is still being worked on but you do realise that the partners don't have powers nor were injected with any serums? o.o

Kyuu Ishiyama

Accepted~ c:  

Yume no Shirube

Familiar Guest

Yume no Shirube

Familiar Guest

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 11:52 am
User Image
Eʀʏʜɪɴɢ ʀ, ʜ sʏ ʀ ʀ,
xxxxxxxxx I ʙʀ ʜ ɴғʀʙʟ ғʟɪɴɢs ғ ʜɪs ʟʀʟss ʀʟ s ɪ ɪssʟ ɪɴ ʜ ɢʟ ғ ʜ sɴs,
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ʏ ɴʜɪɴɢ ʙ ʀɪɴ, ɪɴʟʟɪɴ, ʜʏ ɴ? I ɴ' ɴ.

Inko heard a voice. An oh so familiar voice as she slowly turned, making sure to drop none of the dumplings in her hands and then saw Icy Star and Fierce Star. Placing a hand on her cheek, she then removed the dumpling from her mouth,
        "I-I wouldn't call it 'unfair'...just...ummm..." She stopped to try and think, confused now with her own speech as it seemed Yoko had come up with an answer.
        "Making me work early in the morning?" She questioned with a yawn as Inko nodded before suddenly turning her head to look her sister in the eye with her gob open. She was stuttering, no proper word could be formed. It seemed she took that as an insult as she then looked back to Icy Star when she said she could toy with them.
        "I-I can't do that. I'm n-not that sort of person~" She chimed, trying to forget about what her sister said up until little question marks had formed around the younger sister. She was confused now as she pointed at the two,
        "Waaaaait... Do you mean to say you saw that, all that?" She questioned, blinking her eyes continuously as Yoko gave a simple nod. Yup...Inko never really caught on as quickly as other people as when she noticed the nod from her sister, she stared at her with her mouth wide open. She was shocked. And she never noticed them two?! She felt like something was wrong with her now. Well, she couldn't say anything as Yoko simply grabbed the dumpling from the young brunettes hand and shoved it in her gob before speaking,
        "And don't be so rude, gawping like that. I'm surprised you haven'y swallowed a fly..." She murmured with a grumble as Inko simply looked down at her bag of dumpling with a tearful look. Yup, crybaby Inko was up and running again it seemed. Yet the child continued to chomp away until she heard what Fierce Star had said about the whole 'rippinfg the guy to shreds' idea as she blinked wildly before shaking her head. Thatsounded too violent. Then again, she was nothing like that, not violent in any way. Well, except when she saw Yoko get hurt but that was about it before she somewhat bowed her head slightly in 'thanks' before hearing what was said next. How were they? That made her wonder as she shrugged as in to say she was alright as Yoko spoke,
        "I'm fine, completely fine..." She spoke with the slightest bit of annoyance in her tone as she was given a look by Inko, who frowned as she removed the dumpling from her mouth and muttered.
        "She's been like that ever since that message..." She spoke with the same frown before facing the two siblings again and looked to Icy,
        "Oh! I forgot!" She then held up the packet which held the dumplings in towards Icy as in telling her to take one. Yup, this was little Inko for you as Yoko was dazing into space now. Somewhat ignoring that earlier comment as she was exaughsted and yawning, her hair said everything, it was all over the place as per usual along with that special little flick of hers that stayed on the top of her head.

Out. Of. Cannibals. ...Shorter than before . 3 .

This melody repeat for us alone (When Innocence Is Just A Mask)

W sɪʟʟ sʀʜ ғʀ ʜ sʀʟɪɢʜs sɪ ʜʀ's ɴ ʜ ɪɴsɪ.
Fɪʟʟ ʏ ʜʀ ɪʜ sʜɪɴ, ғɪɴ ʜ ʀʜ ғ ʜɪs ʀʟ's ɴ.xxxxxxxxx

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 1:27 pm
User Image
User Image

★ ☆ ✮ ✯★ ☆ ✮ ✯★ ☆ ✮ ✯★ ☆ ✮ ✯★ ☆ ✮ ✯★ ☆ ✮ ✯
Try to stay sober feels like I'm dying here
And I am aware now of how
everything’s gonna be fine one day
Too late, I’m in hell I am prepared now,
seems everyone’s gonna be fine
One day too late, just as well

ϒuna looked around her tiny room. She took a deep breath and let out a sigh. She rubbed her eyes siting up.
Same dream... How stupid...' She stretched swinging her legs over her tiny twin sized bed. She stood up reaching for her clothing. Dressing quickly, she grabbed her kantana/spear and headed out. She yawned rubbing her eyes.
''Maybe Fierce won't need me around this morning.....'' She pondered on the thought, swerving around people who gathered. Once turning she looked straight at Icy, Fierce, Inko and Yoko.
''hi.'' She simply stated to all of them. Each time she was around them.... She got really shaky. Yuna looked around and ended up making eye contact once again.
''U....Uhm.... Do we have any.......thing to do...?"" She asked quietly. Fierce had always reminded her too much of her father. The gaze he held... The way e spoke and held his ground. On the other hand, Icy seemed sweet. But not someone to mess with. EVER. While Yoko looked like a very smart fighter, Inko looked almost fragile. The two she wasn't afraid of was Inko and Yoko. She stood at the entrance looking around the room before moving towards a chair. She sat herself down, with a distance between her and the rest.
'So... This is the day huh.../ No no it's not.... He won't even acknowledge me here.... Let alone make me go over there.' Yuna sniffed rubbed her neck and looked at the group over there.

O.O.C~ No idea how to start... haha

They say that love is forever
Your forever is all that I need
Please stay as long as you need
Can't promise that things won't be broken
But I swear that I will never leave
Please stay forever with me

Yume no Shirube

Kise no Shirube

Chanspicy

Shy Seeker

9,625 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Kyuu Ishiyama

Hilarious Healer

5,550 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Fluff Healer 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 5:38 pm
Emilia Draught
"Naught but a simple deed"

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Cry, I must
Shout, I need
Yet why do these feelings
Restrict me in this way?
Bottled them up,
Keep them away,
For nothing good has ever come from it since this day.

Emilia was in a bad mood. Since the previous night she had missed a target, she has been a bad mood. She was one of the fastest Genocide Angel, and yet could not catch a single henchman. Grunting to herself, Emilia moved down the hallway.
It has been, what, 10, 14 years since that accident. Now, she was determined not to let that person take over America. Emilia grimaced. If she could not catch a single henchman, it would probably mean that she was lacking in practice. Pulling on her headphones, Emilia flicked to a song on her device. Her katana hung loosely by her side.
"Hey, aren't you going to eat?" Emilio appeared. Emilia smiled and ruffled Emilio's hair. In front of others, it was as if Emilia was ruffling thin air. Emilio grinned his wicked grin. " I'm hungry! And you know if you don't eat, I don't to!"
Emilia laughed a little. If it was someone who could make her laugh, it was Emilio. She didn't care if the doctors said she was having a mental disorder from the past. Emilio was Emilio. He was staying by her side.
Upon getting food, Emilia wondered about. She needed to do something, but was currently assigned to nothing. Bored, Emilia decided to see what could be done around the camp.

You ain't going to bring me down.
I serve Justice herself.
I'm trapped in her,
waiting to move,
When the bottle breaks out,
It's time for me to play, without a single sound~

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 7:23 am
User Image

User Image
"What's the point of having a heart if all they do is break in the end?"

━━━━━━━━━

With a sigh, Maria clicked off the small high-tech pad in which she had been writing her daily entries in, and left her room. She was starting to get hungry and couldn't work properly on an empty stomach. Upon turning the hallway's corner, she spotted a female who seemed to be...speaking to herself. Well, it's not like that was the strangest thing she'd seen at the base so far. The entire Midnight Hands team was filled with odd people, if they could even still be called people after being injected with serums. Anyways, she had only agreed to involve herself with them to take part in taking down Maikeru. If she had a choice, she would rather not work with any of them. Maybe except for her partner, he was somewhat tolerable.

━━━━━━━━━

Yume no Shirube

Kise no Shirube

X_XBreaking_BenjaminX_X

Kyuu Ishiyama

Saelie

Kise no Shirube

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 10:48 am
ll Sorreh guys please don't hate me ;^ ; but I gotta post tomorrow since I can't right now I just came home and have to study the rest of the day for a test tomorrow >< I promise to post tomorrow!!! ll  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 7:45 pm
Emilia Draught
"Naught but a simple deed"

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Cry, I must
Shout, I need
Yet why do these feelings
Restrict me in this way?
Bottled them up,
Keep them away,
For nothing good has ever come from it since this day.

Emilia smiled. Emilio was making a fool of himself in order to make her happy. Turning round the corner, with Emilio moaning about being hungry, she spotted the Healer's partner. Stopping midstride, she waited until the partner disappeared. She did not want to make any contact with anybody else...lest they think her crazy and removed her from the Midnight Hands. She had hidden Emilio in order to enter this team. Did she see her talking to Emilio? Emilia was wary. Hopefully, she did not take any notice and forget about it after all. Emilia sighed at her paranoia and walked down the hall. Man, Emilio was getting irritating...
"Can we eat yet?" "No."
"Now?" "No."
Goodness, at this rate, Emilia was going to go crazy again. Snagging some food, she munched it down and Emilio sighed with happiness. "Eat more!" he begged. Emilia laughed, forgetting about the Healer's partner in the corridor as she ate to fill her and Emilio's stomach. No matter what they say, Emilio was living.

You ain't going to bring me down.
I serve Justice herself.
I'm trapped in her,
waiting to move,
When the bottle breaks out,
It's time for me to play, without a single sound~
xLadyCattx

Yume no Shirube

Kise no Shirube

X_XBreaking_BenjaminX_X

Kyuu Ishiyama
xLadyCattx