15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 12:14 pm
Your players for this RP are:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. & User Image

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 12:15 pm
Ni tried, he really, really tried not to laugh at the female's weird over reaction. Or her horrible attempt at scaring him. But he was horribly unsuccessful and soon found himself doubled over in laughter. Clutching at his rather round belly, he could feel tears rolling down his cheeks. "I I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" Ni clutched his sides harder as another round of laughter exploded from his belly. "You just look so adorably funny!" Ni snorted, trying to roll off of his back and onto his belly once more. He was like a turtle! Once he was on his back, it was going to take a miracle to get him off of it again. A grunt escaped through his laughs, as he tried again to roll over. This was pathetic, and he knew it. Giving up on the task, he simply decided to remain on his back, attempting to play it off without the female noticing.

----

Mtoto could feel her rage building as this male began to laugh at her. But her law really dropped when he fell over clutching his sides! Her claws dug deep into the Earth as she tried to calm her feelings from taking over. It was proving to be a very difficult task. But she felt she did a good job anyway. When Ni began to apologize, she could feel her claws retract. That was very appropriate of him, and he should be sorry. Mtoto nodded her head in satisfaction to his apology. But then, his next words had her just an angry as previously. Her claws unsheathed once more, and she hissed at him in anger. "I AM NOT ADORABLE .... OR FUNNY!" A pout formed on her lips as she glared at him. Hoping perhaps her glare would catch his tail on fire or something. But nothing happened, except that he was having a rather hard time rolling off of his back. Now it was Mtoto's turn to laugh, but deciding to be the bigger lion, she held it in.

She took a step closer to the male, and realized his claws were not unsheathed. This was enough to satisfy her worry that he was dangerous. And so she approached him ever closer, Close enough that she could easily nudge him in the side, and assist him in getting off of his back. It took a few tries, but finally he was able to stand once again. Mtoto nearly jumped a foot into the air as she celebrated her victory. "Phew! You're a bit heavier than you look!" She tried to hold in her giggles again, but this time she found it harder to do. "I ... I think I might have strained my brain on that one!" With a flick of her tail she burst into laughter at her own joke! "HA! GET IT? MY BRAIN!" A glance at the male told her, he had indeed NOT gotten the joke.

"Well I thought it was funny." Mtoto stuck her tongue out at him before taking a step back and flopping onto her haunches.

"So are you going to answer me? Or just laugh at me for the next hour?" Rolling her eyes back into her head, Mtoto's tail flicked around her once again.

-----

Ni let out a loud grunt as he was finally able roll off of his back. He would thank the female for sure, but first he needed to regain his breath. All that laughing had taken all the wind out of him. Slowly, Ni pulled himself to his haunches and began to process of regaining his composure. Slow deep breaths, then blow them our. It took him a bit, but finally he was able to return to some sense of normal.

For a bit all he could so was stare at this new lioness with a level of blankness reserved only for the most strange of strange. She was definitely in that category right now. Her joke ... while cute, had gone far over his head until she explained, and at that point - what was the point in laughing? Instead he'd continued to stare ... What was with this lioness? She was really weird ... and that was the polite way to word it! Ni cocked his head to the side as she asked him again.

"OH! I'm Ni. Sorry, I guess I got a little carried away and didn't introduce myself huh?" Rubbing the back of his mane with his paw he offered her a smile and continued. "Sorry about that ..." He then outstretched his paw to the female as a peace offering. "No hard feelings right?"

-----

So his name was Ni? That was a rather strange name, but she wasn't about to tell him that. Her parents had tought her manners, and darn it all if she wasn't going to use them. Mtoto watched for a moment as Ni stretched out his paw, she wasn't quite sure what he was doing. Was this some weird tradition where he was from? Tilting her head a bit, she outstretched her own paw and hoevered it over his. By the look on his face she wasn't doing it right. Maybe if she tapped it? A gentle touch of her paw on his and he withdrew his own paw. Ha! She'd done it! A small smile began to roll over her features again. "No harm feelings Ni."

Mtoto was tired of beating around the bush, she wanted to get right to the reason she was here. Though she supposed introducing herself was the right way to go about it.

"So listen ... i'm sorry for hurting your paw earlier ... but you can't just go around picking flowers! IT KILLS THEM!" Well, she had failed miserably at remaining calm. Mtoto slumped a bit as her tone rose. This was embarassing.

-----

Ni was beyond confused now, why wasn't he allowed to pick the flowers again? Well duh it killed them! That was part of nature, they would grow again, they always did. Ni simply shrugged at first, not sure why she was getting heself all bent out of shape. But upon a better inspection of Mtoto's features, he could tell she was really distraught about it.

"Fine, I won't pick the flowers...." Rolling his eyes, he shifted his paws in the dirt. He wanted to ask her why ... but was it appropriate?

"But can you at least tell me why?"

---

Mtoto let out a sigh of relief as he agreed not to pick them, but it was very short lived. Ugh, he wanted to know why? Why did everyone want to know why? She hated explaining herself, and it would be worse out here in the rogue lands! If those in her own pride thought her wierd ... what would others think? Taking a deep breath, she bit the bullet.

"Because .... they're my friends ...."

-----

Friends? What was she going on about this time? It seemed his confusion was only getting worse and worse.But he wasn't going to push the subject, she seemed far too stressed about it already.

"I see ... well if that is truly the case, I will not harm a leaf on their stems." Though he didn't understand it, he wasn't going to hurt this lioness' feelings, or do anything to cause himself trouble.

----

In the blink of an eye, Mtoto had left her sitting position and was now lying on top of Ni giggling happily. She was so happy to hear his reply, that excitement had simply taken over. ":Oh thank you so much Ni! You've made me very happy"

---

Ni nodded his head gently, as he tried to squirm out from underneath the female. "Its no trouble at all, I'm just glad you stopped me before I actually harmed one."

As he managed to squirm free he laughed at Mtoto's actions, before stepping lithely over to the nearest flower bed. Leaning down, he patted the flowers gently and mouthed a low apology.

Wordcount: 1421

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100
[IC] Rogue Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers