[ORP] June Flower Festival Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

anemosagkelos

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 3:16 pm
fluorescein
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. "Avoidance and solitude." Or that had been the method in the past. It was over a steady course of self-derision that had made him decide he needed to fell his cowardice. A Legendary, a dragon, and Wolf Parade had only stoked the flame. Not that it made it any easier. "Paranoia, nowadays."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 7:36 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Burning Bush had come this far because she had an itching to travel. She loved the lands of Westfen, but sometimes she wanted a breath of fresh air. That, and Longclaw would have been beside himself with worry if they were to let Feverfew wander off alone. She was a capable doe, that one, but had a terrible sense of direction and her sweetness made her an easy target.

She found a shadded area and motioned towards it. "Come Feverfew, let us set your plants down here and see who comes calling. Tell you what, you go wander around and look at stuff and I'll wait for you here."

Feverfew was exited. A gathering of kin! And plants! All kinds of plants! Plants that she'd only heard of or never seen from lands far away! Kin that loved plants as much as she did! Oh, what a delight. She hadn't thought she'd be able to come. It was so far away and the Tribe always seemed to need a healer or not. But when Longclaw had told her to go along, her heart almost burst with joy. She set the bundles of miscellaneous herbs down in the shaded spot where Burning Bush was now seated.

Oh, yes! Thank you, I'll do just that! I wonder if there's anything for Hornbeam here..." And wandered off into the crowds.

Minsuil
Crew

Enduring Elder

Vesperiie

Hallowed Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 8:58 pm
fluorescein
Edge why you so bad at making friends :c

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Edge's golden eyes gleamed at the threat, her lips lips curling into just shy of a sneer, oblivious to the fact the other doe couldn't make out the expression but not caring regardless. Her impulsive question, more rhetorical than curious, was forgotten with a flick of the tail.

"You'd best be careful then," she replied, her tone just concerned enough to bear snark. "Don't mistake something dangerous for, well, whatever you have going on there."

minsuil
Hello there ;o

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. This was not at all his scene. Crowds of Kimeti and their kin, flowers upon flowers upon plants upon flowers, all of it trivial. All of it, all of them beneath him. If he had his way, he would have given it all a wide berth, but where their kin gathered, there was gossip, and where there was gossip, there was information. The barest shreds of information, yes, but more to go on than nothing at all.

At this particular moment, he was seeking the dreamseer. He had heard about her, whispers of a Kimeti who saw the truth in her dreams-- a thought he'd immediately dismissed, of course. But her name had come up more than just once, and his search for his own kind had been turning up little and less as of late. Grasping at the wind, perhaps, but better than nothing.

He made her out now, even in the shade she looked torn aflame, as the few he'd questioned who had known of her had said she would. He approached now, leery, and in a small place none would ever see, hopeful.

In a voice like a storm: "You are the dreamseer?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 12:08 am
SerinaNight
<3

"I'm sure it was."
Killing Moon replied. "We have a number of them that do all the fiddly delicate jobs at our tribe. I can't imagine what we would be do without them." He followed her gaze to the longer chain, making a small sound of affirmation. It was very interesting. The colours worked well together. "If you like it, you could always trade something for it."  

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 5:51 am
User Image

For Ghouls, this flower festival surely was a momentous event. Flowers, while not usually his specialty, could serve a purpose for him. Healing herbs, flowers to properly sacrifice and use to mourn the dead, and of course, the sweetest of flowers had nectar for his beloved moths, his friends. They fluttered about his head in excitement, eager to partake in what the festival had to offer, but Ghouls kept them close.
"Now, Bone Kisser, we can't have you flying off. I need you, my closest and dearest friend," he called out to the giant moth, and in return, the moth returned and rested on the back of the buck, obedient. "Let us find some company, I am sure there are many... like-minded individuals such as ourselves here."

Another strange doe was also attending the festival, but her focus was not just on the plants the kin of Matope had to offer, but instead, what secret meaning lay beyond them. Could it be that, in flowers that bloom in the morning's light and close at dusk, a hint to the mystery that so eluded Dawn's thoughts? Pressing her face close against the many flowers that were displayed, she sought to find some kind of meaning, some connection to her ever-present obsession.

She would find a perfect flower, it was now her determination that would drive her, and not the obsessive part of her mind. "Somewhere, they must be here somewhere," she muttered to herself.

((Please quote me if you'd like to talk to one of my kin! c: ))

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 9:18 am
Ruriska
whee

User Image

Sunlit Rock nodded, trying to imagine that hyper-active ball of fur that Shadowed Moon had called pet weaving something like this. Snorting, she was knocked out of her thoughts when the buck started speaking again. She seemed to sigh. "I left Amber somewhere that way." Sunlit Rock flicked her tail in the direction of the turtle, who was away from the festival. "All my amber lies with her, so I have..." She grinned. "Well, I have SOMETHING, but it would require more of my time then I'm willing to offer for a... chain." Smirking at Killing Moon she added, "Besides, the stall owner is a doe." Stepping forward Sunlit Rock leaned in closer to get a better look at a few of the flowers. She paused, glancing up at the buck, obviously realising something she had missed. "Tribe, what tribe?" She asked, curious. "I have not seen a tribe before. A herd yes, but a tribe is different." Smiling, she tilted her head at the buck, waiting for his answer.  

SerinaNight

Feline Rogue

11,325 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

Minsuil
Crew

Enduring Elder

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 8:41 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."Oh?" Burning Bush raised her head to see who it was that spoke to her. She was only partially surprised to see the fearsome plated buck in front of her. "It depends on who is asking."

Vesperiie

PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 1:43 am
SerinaNight

The Killing Moon gave a delighted laugh and, once it had died away, said, "I don't see what her being a doe has to do with anything." He offered Sunlit a playful wink and another chuckle. This doe was quite the amusing creature. "Ah well, a tribe is like a herd really. But it full of kin who have come together for a specific purpose. My family and the rest of our tribe members run Rise & Shine. We sell food and drinks, nearly anything you could imagine." He lifted his head, searching past the crowds in the direction he knew his family had set up shop. "They are here today, perhaps you would care to see?" It was about time he went and helped out anyway.  

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

Vesperiie

Hallowed Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 8:27 am
Minsuil
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Her words provoked a twinge of impatience and no little irritation. He didn't want or have the time to play games with a hopefully-not-fraud. However he had already come all this way, so he bit down the temptation to turn back just as he bit down the rumbling growl in his throat.

"One who seeks the rest of his kind," was his answer at last.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 10:23 am
""

Rain's eyes drifted over the plants that inhabited the soil around him when something particularly bright caught his eye. It was a strikingly colored moth with delicately shaped wings that was drifting over to him. Rain stepped to the side and let the moth inspect the newest addition to the plant festival garden - of - sorts. A few seconds later, an acha buck pranced over to him. "Hello." Rain pronounced. "This plant is a Midsummer Honeysuckle. " Rain watched the acha lower his head and looked around awkwardly. "Your moth is no bother at all. You see, the Midnight Honeysuckle is a moth - attracting flower. I have spied many a moth circle this plant each morn. " Rain nodded, letting the acha know that his moth was doing no harm.

FrostyPeaches

Delicate Rose Bud

Excitable Kitten

SerinaNight

Feline Rogue

11,325 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 4:49 pm
Ruriska
I didn't think it would be possible, but this is ten times more fun then I thought! I'm so glad she ended up interacting with him, it's just coming together so well.

User Image

"Oh, true." The doe said as she flashed him an extremely wide and slightly disturbing grin. "You're a buck after my own heart." She said, her laughter filling the air as she returned his wink. Watching him, as her grin slowly died down to a much wider smile then the one she had showed him before, she listened to his explanation. Sunlit Rock might have heard of this tribe before, and while the explanation seemed only potentially interesting, the buck made up for it. The more they talked, and this instance in particular, had greatly increased her desire to learn more about Killing Moon. He was fun to be around, and played right along. The buck was also willing to add in some fun of his own, something that made the situation even more fun. Her smile widened into almost a smirk. "Well... a tribe, filled with people who love food. That does sound interesting." It did, though she wasn't sure what she thought about selling food and drink. She assumed it must be good, otherwise why would kin trade things for it? Nodding at his last comment her grin returned. "Oh, I would greatly enjoy that, especially since you'll be along." The doe leaned her head close to his before snickering. "Well, lead the way Killing Moon, I'm sure you know your tribe's location better then I." She added, a chuckle still on her lips as she pulled back to her original, but still very close, position.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 5:04 pm

Eyes of the Night surveyed the gathering. His traveling had brought him to the vicinity of the Flower Festival. Curiosity drew him in to see what was going on.

At first he felt a bit overwhelmed being among so many kin. Spending most of him time traveling, he rarely saw more than a few together at one time. Not that he was much for socializing anyway. But the floral adornments that he saw on various kin did interest him. It was much like the adornments he added to his sculptures. Well, he supposed that could take a break from his own creations to observe those of others.  

Cricket2008

Familiar Shapeshifter

8,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • First step to fame 200
  • Hero 100

SerinaNight

Feline Rogue

11,325 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 5:15 pm
Cricket2008
You are free to have him notice them or not, I just figured the painting on their legs might attract his attention. biggrin

User Image User Image

"You think it'll come off if we lick it?" Watery Depths said, flicking her tail over the now dry paint over her leg. She wasn't being serious, she knew that some paint came from less then savory places. Her brother smiled, and she returned it with a smaller but equally please one. "You could try it." Murky Depths responded, to which she jokingly kicked him. "Right, because we both want me to die from paint poison." The doe smiled again and tilted her head looking over her brother's painted leg. "Does it feel odd being up so high? That acha painted mine much lower." She hold her leg out a bit to get a better view, as her brother shook his head. "I can tell my hair is sticking together, but I imagine you feel the same way." Was his quiet response.

Murky Shallows couldn't help but smile over how good a mood his sister was in. Their semi-matching flowers the acha had painted seemed to make her happier then she would admit, but he was glad either way. She was in a much better mood then she had been when they'd arrived. Then again, he personally liked the paintings as well. The roses across her hind leg seemed to match her, despite the difference in color. Maybe it was the way they twisted around? He shook his leg out jokingly in response to her playful kick and brushed his tail against her leg to get her attention. "You're going to crash into someone if you keep looking down like that." Murky Shallows told her lightly, to which she rolled her eyes, still looking amused, and pointedly looked in front of her before glancing back at him.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 6:09 pm
SerinaNight
I'm glad. XD It's fun. <3 I'll move us to the tribe thread!

He nodded, obviously amused by Sunlit's overt appreciation of his company and turned to lead her to his tribe stall. "I'm sure you'll love it. You can taste test some of our wares." He was vaguely concerned that, if his brother Left was there, the grey buck would get the wrong idea about his current company, but he was enjoying himself far too much to let the thought bother him for long.  

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

Cricket2008

Familiar Shapeshifter

8,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • First step to fame 200
  • Hero 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 6:14 pm
SerinaNight

Night wandered slowly, looking around. He wondered if he might see someone he knew. A pair of blue kin caught his attention. They seemed to be admiring their painted decorations. He stopped short, realizing the two blue kin were twins. Brother and sister, he thought. He stood there watching the pair, wondering where his twin sister was and what she was up to these days.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff