Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xerianthe

Mewling Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 1:26 pm
SerinaNight
Thank ya! biggrin

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. "Beautiful? Thank you," Afterlight murmured, blushing again. So much praise! He loved his flowers, of course, but to have another fawn over them as well? It was astounding. He shifted nervously, but perked up when the buck said that he wanted one of the flowers - though his brain started racing when the other asked for advice on which one to choose. Beginner flower? Something not so hard to care for, and one of his more colorful ones. The buck's head slowly scanned his babies, mind panicking - what if the buck left because he was taking so long?

Finally, he spoke hesitantly, gesturing to a few of the flowers in their shell pots, "T-those are m-my daylilies, t-t-they bloom a lot, but f-for a s-short time, a-a-and they c-come b-b-back e-every year." His daylilies came in the normal yellow, orange, and light pink, but he did have two bright ones - one a vibrant red and the other a deep purple.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 1:45 pm
Xerianthe
Daylilies are so pretty. biggrin *Google searched them*

User Image

Shadowed Moon smiled, the buck seemed to be nervous all the time. Watching the buck scanned his flowers for something, Shadowed Moon was growing more and more excited. When the buck started speaking, Shadowed Moon listened intently, looking over the flowers that were gestured too. First off, Shadowed Moon was amazed over flowers that came back every year! He knew flowers would push off seeds, and those would grow, but the same flower over and over? "Wow." He said, looking over the varying colors. "Flowers that bloom ever year? That is amazing!" He said, eyes glowing. "I've never heard of something like that, I thought all flowers just seeded and then the seeds grew into new ones." He pauses, laughing at himself. "Well, except roses, those just regrow on the vines." Shadowed Moon looked sheepish, and a bit embarrassed himself. "Sorry for rambling, I was just-" He paused, his eyes catching the two brightly colored daylilies. "I don't think I've seen such a deep purple before!" The light buck exclaimed, looking at them with great interest. "These are very pretty." He added, tilting his head to get a different angle.

---

FrostyPeaches
Are you quoting for the twins? I wasn't sure. xd

SerinaNight

Feline Rogue

11,325 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

Tiarana

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 5:45 pm
User Image

Climb nuzzled up against his mate while the songbird hopped to a perch on one of her horns. "I'm happy simply being here with you," he said, and smiled. "There certainly is a whole lot to see, though! Perhaps we should walk around a bit?" Climb nodded towards a kin with many small, delicate flowers displayed in front of them. "That looks like a good place to start!"

FrostyPeaches

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 5:47 pm
A soft smile graced her face. It seemed the doe was not use to being noticed or complemented. "You are welcome. Shall we go see what works for his hair." A soft nod to the buck. "I am Little Bird. Pleasure to meet you both. How about those flowers now?"

She stepped forward, waiting for either to join her. She wasn't sure how much longer she could wait, those flowers were smelling wonderful, well a few of them were. It seemed there was a spot looking for sickly looking ones.

phoenix kiss

hybridic

SilverShieldwolf

Alien Shapeshifter

hybridic

Obsessive Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 7:20 pm
Beauty Beneath winces at Roar's insistence on the embarrassing nickname, but doesn't protest as she is shuffled along with the other two kin towards the sapphire-colored flowers. "This is really quite frivolous," she complained in a mutter that was only half under her breath, glaring up at Hear Me Roar. "What am I to do with flowers?"

As the doe introduced herself, however, Beauty bowed her head in greeting. "It's a pleasure to meet you though, Little Bird. I'm sure you would look much more lovely with some flowers in your hair than I."

phoenix kiss
silvershieldwolf

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 12:31 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

As the doe stepped closer, Killing Moon did not move away, nor did he encourage her by shifting towards her in turn. He merely allowed the action, eyes alight with amusement. "That will do well enough." He replied, starting towards the bright stall she had indicated.

When they arrived there, he dipped his head to inspect a wreath of daisies. "Impressive." He murmured quietly.

SerinaNight

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

Xerianthe

Mewling Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 1:48 pm
SerinaNight
Yeah, they are - I Googled as well xD

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. "Diff-different types of flowers c-can c-c-come back every year, as long as t-they d-d-on't actually d-d-die. And o-of course t-they still pu-put seeds out," Afterlight rambled, blushing furiously. This talking thing just seemed to make him blush all the time. And stammer. And stutter. And fidget. But he continued, because he was actually liking it - a bit.

"Roses? D-do you g-gr-grow roses? I h-have a f-few b-bushes, my-myself," the other buck's exclamation gave him pause, making him scramble to change track. "Y-yes, t-that's one of t-the s-special va-varieties I've wuh-worked to grow. T-the c-colors a-are m-more v-v-v-ibrant. I o-only b-brought t-these two, t-though - the others a-aren't v-very b-big. A-and s-some of them d-don't g-grow t-too w-well."

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 6:00 am
FrostyPeaches
And so did Flare. X3

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

There was another kiokote nearby with cheetahs crowding her, though this particular kiokote glowed like some of the kimeti. "Flash, stay close," Plainsfire murmured to one cheetah, one that clearly looked distressed by the sheer chaos of bodies. The other cheetah, a fiery red creature, while certainly not reveling in the press of kin, was trotting out ahead of the other two casually, head up and ears pricked to take in all the sounds. "Sure, you're used to this," Flare grumbled good-naturedly, watching Slow Burn ahead of her. "Show-off. Just don't run into anyone."  

Abishai Sarihe

Tipsy Hunter

6,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100

fluorescein
Crew
PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 11:50 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.It was a defining moment for Gloom who had picked up cultivating flowers and herbs as a necessary byproduct of the activities his family preferred. Wounds, injuries, temporary blindness and odor were so commonplace now that he just treated them with flowers and herbs and continued on with business as usual. And under his patient care, a green thumb reared its prominent head. And because Look-See is the fair maiden, she became his greatest canvas. Their family dynamic began when Look-See was used as bait, beautiful gorgeous bait. Their pride and joy, Doom and Gloom combed the swamp for the most exotic flower befitting of their beloved sister. But now armed with intelligence, Gloom had an edge over flower arrangement over the other normal trollops. They were trifling in his domain. Gloom showed up with Look-See to the festivities to show her off and show all other pretenders up. And with that, he led Look-See into the clearing, mentally calculating the degree or rarity and general composition of each flower arrangement.

He almost faltered mid-step. He was not expecting to see mutations in the form of variegation to make an appearance. He admired with a keen eye. It wasn't a stable mutation, but it was stunning nonetheless. He was momentarily so envious that the rare beast of anger made an appearance. The fact that the variegation could not be duplicated due to nature's design was amazing and infuriating at the same time. He wasn't happy with what he saw. But admitted he was charmed and a worthy opponent had been found.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.He was a meticulous maniac thought Look-See. Though her vision was confined to blurry shapes, Look-See knew Gloom was preening like a mate hungry peacock. Except if you looked in his eyes you'd see the crazy shining through. Under his exacting instructions she stood still for the period of sun up to sundown. Gloom forgot about even pretending to be interested in her musings but theirs was a comfortable, easy companionship. He had a knack for explaining things that never made her feel like her sorry eyesight was a drawback. He had this vibrancy about him. Nevermind that their family's tastes ran to the dark and warm lifeblood. Look-See carefully strut in close-pace steps around the clearing just like Gloom had instructed.

She had them all in her hair and tail:
Redolent, dark and sensual jasmine
A branch of exotic prissy orchids
Hardy anemone
Big brawn peony and finally, his crowning jewel--

a deep burgundy violet pitcher plant filled with sweet smelling mint, vanilla pods and white iris blooms

Look-See had it all. Her stag beetle was ever ready to snap at any who got close. She sighed. When will this fanfare be over?  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 12:25 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. She had sent him off to tell a story and then he had come back. Idiot. This was a new conundrum. She was used to be met with those who wanted blessings for clutches but this buck seemed to think she could help him find courage. She blamed Doom, her psychotic tendencies had made the pink doe look nice.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. She glowered at the red buck as they came upon the festival. She was going to make this as painful as possible. And it didn't take her long to find the perfect test. "Come," she commanded the buck as she trotted over to Gloom.

"A long time since the flood," she introduced herself -- she glanced momentarily at Look-See, pretty -- not that she expected him to remember her. She'd been a mere doe then.

Bitter Heartbeat stared, nodded his head slowly, bit out a shaky, "H-hell, uh, hello," at the mare's glower. He already regretted coming to her again for help. Surely he could have found a nicer Legendary to help him. Too late now.

fluorescein

anemosagkelos

fluorescein
Crew
PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 12:42 pm
anemosagkelos

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Automatically he pulled her patterning and rhythm of speaking out from the recesses of his mental catalog of swampkin. He had met her before. My oh my how she has grown. Funny to think that two does who had bickered over a log were now Mares. An uncomfortable feeling settled in the pit of his stomach. He had a lot of catching up to do. He squelched that discontent and focused on the future.

"I see you've upgraded from the eaglehound. Tell me, how did the little furball taste?" And finally he turned to Bitter Heartbeat. His opinion of the buck hadn't changed much though he did agree the red one did make good kin. Look-See's good lines still prevailed. It wouldn't hurt him to acknowledge the other buck.

"Hello" he forced through, the amount of charm present surprising them both.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 2:02 pm
fluorescein
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. So he did remember her. How lovely. She grinned, "Less gamey than if I had eaten the swan that hitched a ride on my log," she teased. She turned to the red buck, "Stay here and converse." Without explanation, she morphed into an owlcat and darted off.

Bitter Heartbeat felt his mouth go dry. She was leaving him? Panic widened his eyes and if he hadn't been for her command, he might have darted off. Gloom's hello was not what he expected and he felt the coil of tension relax ever so slightly. "Uh, how are you?" He was dreadful at conversation.  

anemosagkelos

Vesperiie

Hallowed Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 2:36 pm
fluorescein
Edge disapproves of this walking flower arrangement business xD

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.It was a festival of flowers. That's right. Flowers. Sweet-smelling but altogether useless plants that, for some unbelievable reason, some kin decided to waste their time cultivating, and now even competing for who produced the best blooms. Even the thought of it had made her consider not coming. Clearly, Edge cared little and less for flowers-- no, she was here for the party. For some good fun to be had, perhaps with the Royal Rainbow Troupe's performers, or tasting Rise & Shine's newest delicacies (plants that actually tasted good, say what?)

Unfortunately for her, she, of course, had to stumble on the flower centered events first. She could barely make it five steps without having the beauty of this bloom or that proclaimed while she rolled her eyes and walked on, grateful for letting Savager go hunting instead of dragging him into this mess. It was only the moving flower arrangement that gave her pause, made her gold eyes do a double-take. Flowers, that moved? No, it was a kimeti, a doe with her hair and tail filled with blossoms to the point where they looked like they were growing out of her. They were meticulously arranged in a fashion that, to an appreciating eye, would have been beautiful.

To Edge, it was the most ridiculous thing she'd seen today.

"What are you doing?" she blurted, before she could help herself.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 2:37 pm
Ruriska
Wow, sorry for lack of direction on my part. Just... couldn't think of what she'd do. xd

User Image

This buck was fun. He played along, but didn't fall all over himself like some did. Sunlit Rock grinned, almost giggling as she followed Killing Moon (oh how she loved that name) toward the stall. Keeping pace with him was easy, and she watched him and what he was looking at. The flowers were quite bright, and she had to admit, being able to weave a wreath would be hard work. "I wonder if it was done by mongoose." She pondered, tilting her head as she examined the daisy wreath as well. There were brighter flowers, but this one was tightly woven, and looked well held together. She glanced at the other flowers, noticing a longer chain compromised of a mixture of pastel flowers whose names she did not care much for. "That is interesting." The doe said, tilting her head the other direction as she stared this new distraction. The colors were soft, and yet held the eye due to their arrangement.

---

Xerianthe
This is fun! I don't interact Shadowed Moon with bucks very often. I'm enjoying this. whee

User Image

Shadowed Moon nodded, listening to the bucks explanation; it made sense, though he wondered if it would be hard to keep them alive. The other buck had said they would be simple to keep, though he would need to ask the specifics. It was when Shadowed Moon was wondering how to ask when the other buck responded to his comment about roses. He asked if Shadowed Moon grew them. Remembering why he knew anything about those flowers caused a fiery blush to consume the bucks face as he remembered several... intimate nights among such bushes. His fur, due to it's light color, did not do well to hide the drastic change in color his face had undergone. "I- I uh, no. I do not." He said, smiling awkwardly. "I... know someone who does." Shadowed Moon listened intently when the other buck began explaining the roses, as it managed to snatch his mind away from such thoughts. Not that they were bad, just... badly timed. Nodding again he smiled. "That's amazing! I didn't know you could make flowers grow into new colors like that." He said, once again distracted by this new idea. Pausing, he grinned sheepishly. "Well, I mean I did, but not something like this!" Shadowed Moon gave the buck a smile. "It's really amazing." The light buck paused for another moment. "Um, how do you take care of them? I imagine it's more then just leaving them in the sun and ignoring them." He asked with a chuckle. "Since the others didn't grow so well I figure it must be very specific instructions?"  

SerinaNight

Feline Rogue

11,325 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

fluorescein
Crew
PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 2:51 pm
anemosagkelos

Vesperiie

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.There was a flash of light, purple and bright. Then some orbs, which of course meant Look-See followed. She wandered around the flower festival leading by her nose. Succulent sweet scents swept her away. She was pleasantly drowning in a field of flower smells. And then she heard the voice dripping with incredulity and smelling of disdain. Ah, she was being spoken to. Like water off of a duck's back, she gracefully turned to the voice, a whiteish and brown doe, markings indistinct to her eyes.

"I am looking around. There are lots of good smelling flowers. Some very poisonous." Deadpan. A warning. She had thorns hidden among her, too.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.How exactly does a wasp play with an owlcat was Gloom's last thought before shifting his attention to the present the now Mare left him. Bitter Heartbeat, mate of Wolf Parade. Still scared shitless it seems. Ignoring his question he asked his own. "How did you manage to stay alive all these seasons?" It was a purely scientific intended question.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff