SerinaNight

Feline Rogue

11,325 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 9:49 pm
Xerianthe
He's... so adorable. >.< Oh my goodness.

User Image

The buck seemed oddly stunned when Shadowed Moon spoke to him, but it seemed due to embarrassment as opposed to anything else. His murmuring showed that much. He was so quiet when he first started speaking that Shadowed Moon almost didn't hear him, but due to their distance from the rest of the group, he was able to catch what was said. "They're amazing, I don't think I could grow something this beautiful, not with my limited knowledge." When the buck blushed and spoke up, stuttering the rest of his sentence, Shadowed Moon was taken aback. The buck was offering one of these lovely flower, the ones the other buck had just said he'd worked so hard to grow. "If I'd like? I'd love to have one!" He smiled, looking overjoyed. "I've never seen a flower so bright and colorful before! I wouldn't know where to start..." Shadowed Moon added, looking over the flowers quickly before looking back up at the other buck. "Any suggestions? I'm clueless about flowers, so I wouldn't want to risk picking something I might kill. I'd feel bad after you went through all the trouble to raise them to this level." He smiled again, another sincere and slightly sheepish smile.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:50 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. "Th-that's good then." The stammer seemed to grow worse as more and more kin appeared. Hush was looking forward to becoming more comfortable with so many kin but she was getting overwhelmed.

She stuck close to Giveforward, trying to draw from the doe's natural calm as she answered "N-nervous. There are just so many kin here..."

anemosagkelos

Huni Pi

Questionable Garbage

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Clambake 200

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 2:19 am
SerinaNight

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"No I haven’t, my apologies. My name is The Killing Moon." The buck glanced back at the blue cornflowers and chuckled. "However, I’m not going to be any use to you when it comes to information. They are pretty to look at and I admire anyone’s ability to tend to plantlife, but I know nothing more."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 11:26 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. "Shh, it's all right," she whispered. She pressed her nose against Hush's cheek to offer steadiness, lingering until she was confident it had helped.

"Come, let us find some pretty flowers for you." At least it might take her mind off of things.

Huni Pi

anemosagkelos

Blinded By My Silence

Magical Girl

12,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 12:04 pm
User Image

"How? Art Beat tilted her head to the side, "I've never been asked that! Exciting! Here, I'll show you!"

Gingerly, she lifted the flax seed shell and gently tipped the oil into the yellow pigment she had already made. Ever so carefully, she mixed it with small stick she had stripped of its bark until her paint was made. Quickly, but careful not to spill, she moved the paint cups close enough to the buck and took her seat by his hind leg.

White, red, yellow, and an larger flat shell for mixing were laid out along with the shell of water. With her long, very thin tail waving excitedly, she beamed at the buck.

"Now hold still, please! And don't worry, it washed out. I use it on myself all the time!"

And without hesitation, she began to paint, dipping her tail first into the white to make the base of the flowers, then yellow for depth. She rinsed and mixed the yellow and a bit of red for orange for more detail. Finally she finished it off with accenting dots. Her first piece finished, she rinsed her tail and smiled.

"That was just quick and simple, of course. With more time I can do more. But what do you think? I think you look quite nice!"

SerinaNight
Hope that's okay, the rules said colorizing is fine, so...

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 1:34 pm
Huni Pi

"It matters on the mushroom. Cypress and Mangrove mostly, though some do best in simply dirt." She flickered her tail, separating the mushrooms by type with the appendage.  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

SerinaNight

Feline Rogue

11,325 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 1:47 pm
Ruriska

User Image

Sunlit Rock smiled when the buck revealed his name. It was a strong, dark name that fit his coat. Though it did not perfectly match like some did, she liked the name all the same. "Killing Moon." She said, rolling the name over her tongue. When the buck chuckled and admitted his own lack of knowledge she laughed, a laughter which faded into it's own chuckle. "Oh my, I am glad I am not the only one with such limited knowledge. For a moment I was convinced everyone else had flowers as a pastime." She smiled again, a wanting gleam seeming to flash in her eyes. "You may not be able to tell me much, but maybe we can view the beauty together? It will be much more interesting that travelling around alone." Sunlit Rock tilted her head and her eyes seemed to soften. "I would love your company." She was obviously hoping for a yes, but she would not push if she received a contrary answer. Leaning a little closer, she looked deeply into the bucks eyes as she waited to see what he said.

---

Blinded By Silence
Oh, yah. The rules are okay with things like that. (They also mention things like christmas hats, and since this is for fun/RP plot, it's totally cool. xd ) In fact, I really like it. biggrin

User Image User Image

Watery Depths watched as the Acha began to excitedly mix colors. She had to admit, it was hard to stay angry watching the doe work. She was quite good and what she did, and quick too. When the doe scooted close to her brother however, she was originally confused, glancing at the doe with another annoyed look before her brother locked her eyes and looked at her back leg. Pausing and glancing at her own back leg, she could see it would be hard to have watched, so it did make more sense to show her on someone else's leg. Still... Watery Depths stepped closer, to get a better look of the process and have a better view of this other doe as she worked. The colors seemed to mix with his fur surprisingly well, and didn't smudge when he shifted his leg. She had to admit, although grudgingly, that the Acha was good as what she did. She glanced at her own leg, and wondered what kind of complicated designs could cover it. Maybe she would ask for one...

Murky Shallows watched the Acha mix paint as well, and it only took a short pause for him to come to the conclusion she was going to work on him to allow Watery Depths to watch. After glancing at her and helping her reach this conclusion as well he shifted his tail to ensure it wouldn't brush the Acha or knock over the paints. The painter quickly reassured him the paint would come out, something the caused him to ponder what type of paint would not. As his sister approached, he saw her watching both the process and the other doe. After a few more moments the Acha finished, asking what they thought and saying her opinion. He nudged his sister with his head before speaking, as she seemed to be staring without speaking. "It seems to match my fur well." He said after a moment, before Watery Depths nodded. "It does." She said, almost like she was conceding. She seemed to be thinking something else as well, and Murky Shallows smiled. "You said you could make a more complicated one." He asked the Acha, glancing at his sister. Watery Depths seemed to smile at her brother for a moment, almost as a slightly sarcastic thank you, and then looked at the Acha. "Can you give me one of those?" She said, obviously trying to be more polite then normal.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 2:51 pm
Roar looks charmed when the doe slips up to him -- and resists the urge to glance back at Beauty as if proving a point.

He doesn't need to make points when people often make his points for him. It makes his grin go from smirking to sublime: "Let's go get them, shall we? And who are you? My friend here," he gestured with his chin, "is Beauty Beneath, and you can call her Beauty. I'm Hear Me Roar."

SilverShieldWolf

hybridic

phoenix kiss
Crew

Magical Girl

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 7:41 pm

The Killing Moon met her gaze squarely, his own eyes thoughtful. Before long he would have to head along to his tribe’s store and take part, but his own instincts demanded he attend to his new friend for at least a little bit. "For a time, I would be glad to accompany you." He nodded and motioned her to choose their direction.

SerinaNight

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 4:20 am

She mused on the answer, visibly interested in learning more. "Amazing, I had no idea! I would love to bring one or two caps back with me. Although... would it be possible to see it's effect on someone? Other than myself, I mean."

Shaddaling

----------------------

Her trembling stilled, eventually, and the blue-furred doe let out a breath she'd been holding. "Th-thank you," she smiled, "Oh, yes, pretty flowers would be a good idea. This is a festival for that sort of thing, isn't it?" she laughed lightly.

anemosagkelos

Huni Pi

Questionable Garbage

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Clambake 200

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 4:37 am
Huni Pi

Corrosive rumbled in amusement and separated two caps from the rest. "Of course it is possible. You just have to ask the right person to try them out for you." She replied. "I don't sample my wares."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:26 am
User Image

"Of course! But you must hold still. The only thing worse than a shaky tail is a shaky canvas!"

The brightly colored doe laughed at her own joke, completely oblivious to the silent conversation going on between the twins. She moved herself close to the doe, her long, thin tail gently pulling paints onto her palette shell, mixing her yellow with just enough of her precious blue to make a wonderful, earthy green. She rinsed and then went for the white-yellow mixture she'd used for the buck. Slowly, almost a dozen yellow roses bloomed upon her flank and danced down her leg. She connected them with a wrapping stem of green with the tiniest of thorns. Long minutes passed and then, finally she was done.

"There! A rose garter, just for you! Watch out for the thorns!" The doe laughed again, moving her things back into her space behind her wares, "Be sure to tell anyone who asks that the artist from the desert, Art Beat, did those for you!"

SerinaNight

Blinded By My Silence

Magical Girl

12,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500

anemosagkelos

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 12:26 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. "It is. Perhaps we can find you a trinket," Giveforward thought out loud. Some lovely flowers might help the blue doe feel less nervous, she thought.

Huni Pi

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 1:07 pm
Ruriska
Oh, don't mind her, just snuggling all up... xd

User Image

Sunlit Rock's smile widened and she grinned at the buck. "Well, I'll make sure to pick a direction with much to look at..." She said, stepping closer to him and looking around. Much, much closer. In fact, a bit in her personal space for someone who only knew his name. Deciding she would be a decent companion, no point in annoying him off unless it was greatly fun, she kept an eye out for a stall was would be sure to interest him. Spotting a stall with many different and sometimes brightly colored, quite beautiful, flowers she lifted her hoof and motioned. "Does that look good?" She asked, looking up at the buck with a tilt of her head. "You said you enjoyed looking, and that stall has much to look at." Sunlit Rock's smile seemed lightly amused, though that seemed to be one of the few types smiles she gave. "Or would you prefer another? I don't mind either way."

---

Blinded By Silence
Lovely! biggrin Well, they're going to head off now, thank you for the lovely painting and RP!

User Image User Image

Watery Depths had to admit, this did make her a bit nervous, but at least the Acha seemed equally interested in both paintings, hers more so due to the complexity. Trying to avoid a sudden twitch of the leg she looked away, looking at her brother to try and forget about the slight tickle she would feel every now and then. He however, was watching the process himself, still standing next to her as the Acha painted her hind leg. He seemed to be watching with similar intensity she had watched his, only his eyes stayed on the paint developing over her leg. As the roses formed, the same color as his, intertwined in green branches she started to feel rather unnerved from all the intense stares. She almost shifted, but managed to stop herself in time before dislodging the Acha's tail and glanced at the ground, looking a bit awkward.

Murky Shallows could feel his sister trying not to move, something that would be much harder for her then it was for him. The tiny details and long process were an entirely different matter. He watched as small roses appeared up her hind leg, twinning branches moving between them. He smiled at the color, and similarity of position to his before stepping back when the Acha announced herself done and began to put away her paints. He stifled a chuckle when the Acha made her first comment and nodded at her second, still nursing quite a large smile. "We will." He said, his smile the only thing portraying his amusement. His sister muttered her thanks, looking embarrassed before walking back over to him and heading in another direction. He nudged her lightly with his unpainted foot. "Watch out for the thorns now." Murky Shallows said with a grin. She responded with a sound kick, with her equally unpainted leg, and a loud clear laugh rung out in return. Something lightly out of place with his normally quiet, deeper voice.  

SerinaNight

Feline Rogue

11,325 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100

FrostyPeaches

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 1:15 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Light was about to say something to the pair when suddenly Flying let go of his horn. He watched his moth fly towards a buck who seem to be planting something in the soil not too far from where they were standing. Light left the booth and pranced his way over to the buck and got there just in time as he'd finished planting it. "Excuse me sir. What is that?" he asked the buck, and stood close to the flower. His moth was already circling around it. "I have never seen this type before," he continued and swatted at his moth with his tail to keep it away from the flower. "I'm sorry. Flying loves drinking nectar from flowers. I'll try to keep him away from this one." And he apologized by bowing his head low.

SerinaNight
Delicate Rose Bud

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Whispers' ears went up as she heard a very familiar sound calling out to her. She stopped looking at the trinkets in-front of her and quickly spun herself around. There, amongst the crowd, running up to her was Endless with the songbird flying alongside with/of him. "Oh! Darling. My love." She too, was extremely happy to see her lover. Wanting to do everything with at once, but not sure where to start, she gracefully walked toward him and rested her head on his shoulder. All the sounds and chatter seem to have stopped when she touched him, and she focused all of her attention to him, shutting out the sound of everything else around her. "I have missed you so much. I could spend the whole day out here with you. Unguarded and all." Whispers stayed close to Endless and could hear his heart beat just as fast as hers. With a content smile, she asked a simple question. "Endless, where should we go first?" The overlapping sounds seem to have crept back into her world, letting her hear bits and pieces of the start of the flower festival. She stood there next to him, still smiling.

Tiarana

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

User Image

Vanish with the Wind had heard rumours about this festival from his friends but he didn't believe them it was real. he thought it was all lies until he had stepped foot into the tightly packed area along with his cheetah, A Storm is Coming, at the back entrance of the festival. There were kin everywhere of all sorts and colours. Up ahead, on stage, in the centre of the entire festival ground, there was an act being performed by a lovely acha he had never seen before. "Storm, keep close ok? If you need to, you can climb on and ride along on my back." he said to her and continued to walk deeper into the crowd.

His cheetah did not like big crowded places. She liked the open space and the silence. After hearing what Vanish had said, she gave him a stressed "mreorr" sound and climbed onto him. She was being careful not to sink her claws into him as he swayed back and forth, nudging a few kin aside to make his way through the crowd. At least sitting on him there is a lesser chance she would get trampled by the many hooves walking around this place.

Abishai Sarihe
Look, he made it to the festival >w<

Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas