FrostyPeaches

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 12:16 pm
(( Quote to interact please ))

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Whispers had quietly snuck away from her brother's watch again and found her way to the flower festival. She had heard stories about this event and couldn't wait to see the variety of flowers and tribal shows. The chattering of kin floated through the air as she walked into the clearing.
Looking at the booths, stalls, and crowd ahead of her, Whispers wondered if her lover would be around for this event. After all, this place is not far away from the kiokote territory. Being out here, he could at least breathe a little better.
Whispers didn't bring anything with her to be put on display. The only flower she had was the one that she wore on her head, decorated with purple-blueish stones on a string, to show it off. She walked over to a nearby booth and looked down at what's being displayed.

Tiarana
I really hope that Endless Climb would come to the festival to see her (;

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. "Oh goodie. A big event!" Light arrived at the place with a big smiling heart and wore it on his face. He pranced to and fro in delight, not sure where to start first. There are so many good places. And the crowd. Yes. Big crowds to him meant that there are lots of opportunities to mingle with all sorts of kin.

His babies were big enough now, and he had let them wander off on their own to do their own thing. He knows that they will find their way home one way or another.

Flying in Circles had found a spot on Light's left horn and clung close. Not wanting to be left behind.

Light was following a random doe's tracks in front of him, but quickly got distracted when he noticed colourful acha that started to unpack her things. He noticed her pets too, also as colourful as she was, and pranced his way over to them. "Hello. What are you putting on display?" he asked with a smile, and looked at her, then her pets, then to the trinkets she'd brought along with her. "Did it take you long to get to this festival?"

Blinded By Silence

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 1:19 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Highgarden was excited for this day. Excited didn't well cover it. This was his thing. Flowers, oh how he loved flowers of any kind so. Little ones, big ones, flowers of any colors. With help of a few other kin he had gotten a few of his best flowers all stuck in his hair and tail. How handsome he must have looked.  

elvyralani
Crew

Fashionable Rabbit

hybridic

Obsessive Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 2:58 pm

It was ridiculous, the way he pretended to pamper her as if she was some delicate lady when he knew very well that she was not. Why she had agreed to come to this festival with him was beyond her -- she wasn't one for crowds, unless there was fighting, and certainly flowers were not something that piqued her interest. She couldn't seem to properly say 'no' to the damned buck anymore though, and so she found herself trotting along beside him with Oathkeeper, the lynx he had given her on some strange whim or sense of duty, prowling behind.
User Image

"You're the one who's always so fixated on flowers, not me," she grumbled at him as they entered the clearing, her eyes flicking back and between the gathered kin and the brightly colored displays with a look of dismay restrained. "Maybe I should put a bunch of roses in your hair."

phoenix kiss
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 3:07 pm
Hear Me Roar tosses his head -- his golden hair glints in the sunlight, and makes one or two especially attentive does look his way. He is not a bad looking buck, and he knows it; the merits of putting flowers in his hair may actually outweigh the flaws, at least in this instance.

"Come on, then, and we'll find some bloody flowers," he says, as if he does not at all want to. The smile he turns on her is equal parts snark and true humor. "If you get caught in a stampede of does, it won't be my fault."

hybridic
I APOLOGIZE FOR JAIME

phoenix kiss
Crew

Magical Girl

SilverShieldwolf

Alien Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 3:16 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Flowers, glorious flowers! She couldn't wait to see them all. To be able to smell their wonderful scent! The kimeti doe stepped gently through the area, Hearteater fluttered around ahead of her. With a pale leg leading the way, Little Bird softly heard the kio doe and kimeti buck talking.

With a toss of her head, she stepped up to them. "Flowers in his hair would be lovely." A glance up a head she seen some blue flowers. "While for you, those there would bring out your eyes." A bit rude perhaps, just to interrupt their conversation, she couldn't help it though. Flowers are wonderful and everyone should like them.

phoenix kiss

hybridic
Couldn't help myself

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 3:19 pm
Beauty Beneath most pointedly does not watch as Roar shakes his golden mane, clearly trying to show off, and certainly doesn't catch herself almost glaring at the does who turn to look at him. She snorts at her companion's comment as she follows him out into the sunlight. "I assure you I am more than capable of protecting myself from a stampede," she quips, flicking her tail.

Rather than a stampede, however, there was suddenly one doe at their sides -- a rather young-looking and soft-spoken thing, quite pretty. Beauty Beneath frowned softly and prepared herself to be ignored and shunned while Roar commenced his flirting, but was quite taken aback when the doe addressed her as well. She blinked at the doe's compliment, at a loss for words. "Why thank you, my lady, I -- I had not thought..."

phoenix kiss
JEALOUS WHAT NOOO where would you get an idea like that

SilverShieldwolf
yayyy Sansaaaa there we go

hybridic

Obsessive Shapeshifter

anemosagkelos

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 4:30 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. She was later than she had thought she would be. On her way she had found a bird nest fallen in a puddle. It had taken her an extraordinary amount of time to fish it out -- mud dotted her flanks and wet hair hung lank around her face to show her efforts. She was quite pleased though as she had rescued it and seen a songbird settle on it as well.

It took awhile to stop the familiar blue doe and then she trotted up beside her. "I'm so glad to see you here," she smiled. "I'm sorry I wasn't here first. I had to rescue a nest of eggs."

Huni Pi

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 5:01 pm

The buck looked away from the bundle of cornflowers he had been inspecting, running his gaze across the doe thoughtfully. An amiable smile soon blossomed as he turned to give her his full attention.

"The pleasure is all mine." He dipped his head to her in polite greeting. "Are you enjoying the festival?"

SerinaNight

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

Tiarana

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 6:00 pm
User ImageHis family had cautioned him against attending the flower festival that so many other Kiokote spoke of so excitedly, but Endless Climb, as ever, just had to see what the fuss was about. "It'll be fine!" he soothed his parents. "It's just on the edge of the swamp and the ground is much too dry for rot or swamp gas. Besides, maybe someone there will have a plant that will solve my problems once and for all!" And he had other reasons to go, too, but he certainly didn't want to worry his parents any more.

So he'd set off, the songbird Whispers had given him perched on his shoulder, and eventually he reached the swamp. Pausing to catch his breath, he was amazed by what he saw--so many kin, so many sights! So many colors! He gazed quizzically at another kiokote who seemed to have six eyes, veered away from a Kimeti with some outright poisonous-looking mushrooms, then remembered the real reason why he was here and scanned the crowd for his darling Whispers. Climb could find Whispers anywhere, and he soon caught sight of her, bounding up to her with entirely too much enthusiasm. "Whispers, dear, sweet, Whispers!" Climb cried, then paused a moment to catch his breath...and sneeze. "I longed to see you, and hoped you would be here, and you are! It is so good to see you."

FrostyPeaches

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 7:11 pm

The kio wasn't quite certain about her answer to the doe. Scare off large predators? "Hmm, I'd have to say no. They startle rather than scare but I'm open to the possibility. I don't suppose you'd be willing to tell me more about you mushrooms, are you?" she asked, the smile still present on her face.
Shaddaling

Hush breathed a sigh of relief when Giveforward found her, though her relief was short-lived. "You weren't hurt were you? Or any of the nest-dwellers?"

anemosagkelos

Huni Pi

Questionable Garbage

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Clambake 200

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 7:18 pm
Huni Pi

Corrosive flickered her tail as she returned to her wares. "Hallucinogens, home grown and lovingly tended." She grinned. "For those who are more adventurous." She licked her tail over the bright mushroom caps. "Are you interested?  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 8:53 pm
The kio leaned closer to study the brightly colored fungi. "Interested? Very, very much. Do you grow them on any particular type of bark?" Guts certainly wanted some but not for her own consumption. She was more curious on the effects on a kin's body than the actual trip these fungi would induce.
Shaddaling

Huni Pi

Questionable Garbage

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Clambake 200

anemosagkelos

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 8:58 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. "No, no injuries," she reassured her sweet friend. "I even saw a bird settle on the nest after I placed it in a bush." A bright smile.

"How are you?"

Huni Pi

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 9:24 pm
Blinded By Silence

FrostyPeaches

User Image User Image

As the twins approached the stall, they spoke quietly to each other. "Considering the detail, do you think the Acha does it alone or uses the little paws of their pets to help out?" The doe asked her brother. He pondered for a moment before speaking. "Maybe, maybe not." Murky Shallows responded, looking thoughtful. "They might use the edge of their hoof, or their horn." Watery Depths tilted her head, looking as though she was attempting to imagine that. "Hoofs I could see, but horns? You wouldn't be able to tell what you were doing." They had just reached the stall when the Acha spoke up. Watery Depths seemed a bit taken aback by the sudden enthusiasm from the Acha, especially since she had been speaking something quietly to her brother. She paused for a moment. "...hi." The doe responded slowly. Looking almost wary, she spoke again. "What are you-" Then another Acha happily pranced in and interrupted her.

Obviously annoyed, Watery Depths went to speak only to have her brother nudge her lightly and whisper something to her. She started to argue but another comment from him caused her to quiet. For a moment they simply looked at each other until she sighed and rolled her eyes. "Fine, but it was still rude." She said before turning back to the stall. Murky Depths looked over at the colorful Acha and nodded. "We were wondering the same thing." He added, looking over the shells along with his sister, who decided to speak again. "How do you get those details in there?" Watery Depths asked, tilting her head again. "I can't imagine they would be easy." Unlike her brother, her tone was less friendly, and she was obviously unhappy with being interrupted.

---

Ruriska

User Image

She smiled wider, and glanced over him again. "I am indeed, thank you for asking..." Sunlit Rock paused as her eyes fell on the flowers he was viewing. He seemed interested more then she was, and truthfully, having such a handsome buck explain these to her wasn't so bad. She'd kill two birds with one stone. Interesting buck, potentially interesting flowers. Better then following Shadowed Moon around as he wasted time talking nice. If she got bored, she could always leave. Not like anyone would stop her, but this buck seemed interesting enough. Plus, he seemed interested in talking to her. Looking back up at him she motioned her head softly to the flowers, keeping her eyes on him. "I don't know much about these kinds of things and you seem very interested in the flowers. You think you could tell me something about them?" She smiled again. "Though, you never did tell me your name, so I'm not sure what I should call you. I would love to hear it."  

SerinaNight

Feline Rogue

11,325 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

Xerianthe

Mewling Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 9:32 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. The buck's breath caught as someone finally approached his booth, not content with simply glancing. Though Afterlight wondered if there was something wrong with the other buck, who stopped and started on his way. He glanced around nervously, wondering if there was something wrong, but gathered himself well enough to return the smile.

"Thank you,"
he murmured bashfully. He wasn't stuttering as his usual, but he made up for it with a barely audible tone. "I worked very hard to grow them, they're my best flowers."

A blush stained the buck's dark cheeks, and he spoke up a bit louder, stuttering as he did so. "Y-y-you c-could take w-w-one? If y-you'd l-l-like?"

SerinaNight
biggrin Perfect sales pitch!

Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas