Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 11:15 pm
User Image
Bandele had no idea where he was or where he was going. It wasn't unusual for the male to be utterly and completely lots like this. In fact, it was possible he never had any idea where he had ever been in the first place. He knew he'd encountered a male in a pride called Mwezi'Johari sometime ago, but he had to have traveled at least several thousand miles since then. Maybe more. "My mouth is so dry." He quietly groaned to himself. As a male he was fairly useless. It wasn't hard for others to believe that after they got to know him a little. Bandele was a skittish male who more often then not went hungry due to failure in terms of hunting. Sure his body stayed lean and prime for running, but that was exactly the point wasn't it?

The male felt pathetic and just all around useless. Maybe his recent run-in with that lion had caused him to once more realize just how tragic he was. He shook his head. He'd encountered a youth who had said that maybe he'd never get a mate and would forever be alone. Bandele hated to admit it, but he was starting to believe that the adolescent had been a god or something and put a curse on him. Every female he encountered refused to give him the time of day. "Well I am rather thin." He sighed, surveying himself. If only he was bulkier, more dependable. Admittedly the young male had ventured away from his home in order to find a mate, only to learn that his home disbanded which didn't make him feel any better. How long had he been in the rogue lands? "Why me?" Bandele groaned when he realized just how long it had been.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 12:22 pm
~Kiana_Nala~
((sorry it took me awhile to get back to you, RL slapped me a good one))

User Image

It had been a long day and Neeja was tired. She had travel further in her rounds today, checking on all the little creatures in her home that looked to her for care, than she had meant to. Despite her best efforts, she had to admit it was getting to be too much for one creature to do on her own. "Especially one my age," She huffed a faint laugh. Oh she knew, she wasn't that old, but neither was she as young as she use to be.

Nee's head popped up suddenly hearing a voice groaning. Her ears flicked back for a moment before forward with a sigh. She had really just wanted to go back to her den and rest for the evening, but if someone was in need she couldn't ignore the call. Taking a deep breath, Neeja pasted a smile on her face and went in the direction that the voice had called out from.

"Hello there, are you...."Neeja blinked startled, her voice trailing off as she got a good look at the male who had called out. It had been a long time since she had seen another feline in the area.  

Keantha

[IC] Rogue Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff