Kuroah

Shameless Lunatic

10,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 5:24 pm
User Image
User Image

Max huffed crossing his arms giving her the chance to speak. After hearing Brett was the only reason she was telling them Max rolled his eyes then glanced at Brett.Brett looked at the ground shaking his head. This was all very unfortunate. "This doesn't make any sense, I just became a werewolf. I have no memory of being one before let alone when we were kids Max!" frustrated he ran his fingers through his hair pacing back and forth. Max cleared his throat stepping closer to Clarissa. "I'm one of the friends he went camping with sweetheart, also known as the one who turned him." he smirked. "Don't worry it was my job to turn him back it wasn't a choice, you both can have details later. Still I don't understand how Thorton found you Clarissa you were hid away no one wanted you to become a hunter after your growing up with a werewolf protecting you and as your best friend. I'm sure neither of you remember you childhoods?" Brett stopped pacing and joined them again. "No I don't , but I've always had a feeling there was a part of our lives we both forgotten and we couldn't help each other remember." his eyes met Clarissa's remembering how frustrating it was to forget a huge chunk of their childhood together.

dijcat

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 9:55 pm
Kuroah

User Image

User Image
Clarissa had a confused look on her face, "I had a protector? And no I don't remember our childhood," then she corrected herself. "We don't remember our childhood, not one bit of it." Clarissa felt Brett's eyes on her so she met his gaze and sighed a little bit. Then she looked down at the ground and then back up at Max. "Are you telling me Max that you know something that neither I or Brett know because if you do, you reallly need to tell us." She crossed her arms over her chest and gave Max a stern look, basically saying that he needs to tell the two of them everything she knows.

ooc :: sorry that this basically has been months since I've posted cause of a lot of sh*t has happened, but I'm still down to continue this.

sxuless

Tipsy Sex Symbol

sxuless

Tipsy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2017 11:02 pm
Kuroah

lololol i was looking through my vault of rps and found this one xD  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2017 11:26 pm
sxuless
Kuroah

lololol i was looking through my vault of rps and found this one xD
I'm so down for this again xD