Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaia Online High School

Back to Guilds

Gaia Online High School Community & Roleplaying Guild 

Tags: high school, gaia online, school, roleplaying, community 

Reply Gaia online high school
Why Won't You Tell Me!? || Jenn & Katie || Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kuroah

Shameless Lunatic

10,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 9:06 pm
User Image
User Image
Brett turned towards her his eyes flashing yellow. "Doesnt matter Clarissa just go." Frustrated with himself and the changes he was going through Brett brought his fist to the wall hard. Clarissa was probably going to hate him but for some reason what ever was happening to him he couldnt help. Squeezing his eyes shut. " How was your weekend.." Brett asked quietly not wanting to hear her cry. She was tough and so was he and when it came to crying the only people who could make the cry was each other. Brett slid his hand cross his forehead he watched his eyes in the mirror.

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 9:10 pm
User Image

User Image
Clarissa winced when she heard him punch the wall, something he only does when he's upset. She stayed pressed up to the door so she could hear him. Clarissa blinked back tears and sniffled; she was crying over her best friend who was probably hating her. "It was okay. I was worried about you the whole time.." her voice trailed off with concern. What ever was going on with Brett she didn't like it. She wanted the old him back. Clarissa kept trying to blink back tears but they just flowed from her eyes and down her cheeks. She hated crying especially when Brett could see or hear her. Clarissa ran a small shaky hand through her hair and listened to Brett through the door.

sxuless

Tipsy Sex Symbol

Kuroah

Shameless Lunatic

10,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 9:27 pm
User Image
User Image
Brett nodded feeling a little bit of happiness that she had a good time. At least one of them did , and he rather it be her than him. "I was worried about you too, but I know you can take care of yourself and dont need me around all the time." with a sighed clenched his fists feeling pain throughout his whole body. "Ah what is happening." he yelled.Realizing how loud he just yelled he walked over and opened the door. Brett didnt care if she saw his eyes flash without saying anything he hugged Clarissa tightly making him ignore the pain.

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 9:32 pm
User Image

User Image
Clarissa heard him yell and she jumped away from the door. She then saw him open the door and engulf him in a hug. Clarissa wrapped her arms around his neck and hugged him back tightly. She had the tears flow from her eyes more and sniffled some more. Hugging Brett could make everything better, even on the worst day possible he could always make her smile and Clarissa could do the same to him. Clarissa buried her face in his chest and sighed.

sxuless

Tipsy Sex Symbol

Kuroah

Shameless Lunatic

10,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 8:35 pm
User Image
User Image
Brett pulled away instantly feeling pain shoot through his body again.If he didnt pull away he'd probably would have crushed her."I'll meet you at school Clarissa, I have some things to do." he avoided her eyes. Even he himself didnt know how he was going to sit in class and not punch some random guy for saying one thing. It was bad enough guys said horrible things to Clarissa his world. Brett walked passed her down the hall.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 8:56 pm
User Image

User Image
Clarissa didn't want Brett to let go, but he did. So there she should stood; empty with a heart that was breaking because it seemed like her best friend didn't even want to be near her. She walked to the front door to go to school but before she walked out the door, she looked over her shoulder looking at him. "Brett, I hope you know that I'm always here for you and whatever is going on.. I hope we stay the same." She then walked out the door with tears falling from her eyes as she got into the car. Clarissa then drove to school and sign herself into school since she was late. Before she even went to class she went to the bathroom to check he red blood shot eyes from crying so much. "Ugh, I look horrible." Clarissa grabbed some tissue and dabbed at her still wet eyes and reapplied some makeup to try and cover up her dark circles. She then left the bathroom and made her way to class.

sxuless

Tipsy Sex Symbol

Kuroah

Shameless Lunatic

10,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 9:09 pm
User Image
User Image
- - T i m e s k i p - -

Brett walked into class with no expression on his face. His white long sleeved t-shirt had slashes in it his muscles piercing through the sleeves. Everyone stared at him in awe and started whispering about him. Of course he looked like a mess and sat down next to Clarissa. Closing his eyes Brett tried to listen to the teacher . " Hey lover boy whats wrong with you, having girl problems? May you should share her with someone else." Brett turned around in light speed punching the jackass in the jaw. This new sudden strength startled Brett as he stared down at the guy. Surprisingly the guy stood up bleeding like crazy , almost looked like his jaw was ripped off. Then just like that Brett got into what seemed like a never ending battle.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 9:20 pm
User Image

User Image
Clarissa saw her best friend walk into class. He looked horrible, then again they both did. She spent the morning crying at his house. Clarissa faced forward taking her notes as usual. She then hard a horrible crunching sound and someone falling into some desks. Clarissa jumped up and saw one of the guys that always flirted with her laying on the ground holding his bleeding jaw and Brett standing up with a tensed up fist. She walked towards Brett and wrapped her small hand around Brett's huge fist and one hand on hand on his cheek. "Brett.. no." She then felt a pounding pain in her ribs. Clarissa hunched over holding her abdomen. She fell back onto the floor hitting her head on a chair. She sat there in tears holding her stomach and felt like she was going to throw up. Clarissa looked up with blurry vision and saw that everyone was looking at Brett, Clarissa and the kid. Some people were talking about how Brett just punched Clarissa and hoped that none of her ribs were broken. She shook her head. No, Brett couldn't of punched her. Clarissa looked up and saw Brett looking down on her with a horrific look on his face. Yes, he did punch her. Clarissa was officially heart broken. She held her abdomen tightly trying to ignore the pain and cried.

sxuless

Tipsy Sex Symbol

Kuroah

Shameless Lunatic

10,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 9:28 pm
User Image
User Image

Everything was happening so fast it seemed like a blurr. The last thing he expected was Clarissa to jump infront of him. Feeling his heart stop as time slowed down hitting Clarissa. A horrified look came across Brett's face instantly hearing people screaming at him. "Clarissa I'm sor-." Brett blinked feeling dizzy feeling the jocks start on him. Seeing the horror in her eyes and shattered heart Brett fell apart. He couldnt believe he just hit the one girl that was his everything, he didnt even see her there. Squeezing his shut he got up and was walking to Clarissa. Everyone blocked him shoving him out of the classroom. " You dont ******** understand.. I didnt mean to hurt Clarissa." he shouted over the guys. Brett didnt even walk to the principals office he just walked out of school disappearing into the woods.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 9:39 pm
User Image

User Image
Clarissa wanted everyone away from her, even Brett. And that was something new. Her eyes were closing shut and then she felt arms wrapping around her and picking her up. "Put me down..." She mumbled but her words barely audible. And then it went dark. Clarissa opened her eyes and she was at home in her bed. But how? She looked around and then found a small note on her desk. She picked it up and opened it. It was a note from one of her friends, Brittany.
'I brought you home after hearing what happened in third hour today. If you ever need anything, I'm here for you. ~ Brittany.'
Clarissa let the note fall from her hand and land on her carpet. She didn't want anyone else, she just wanted Brett, but she vowed to herself from that day on she didn't want to have any contact with him. He was no longer her best friend. He wasn't the Brett she used to know. He wasn't the Brett she fell in love with from day one. As of them being best friends.. it was over. Clarissa rolled over onto her side, crying and sooner or later fell asleep.

sxuless

Tipsy Sex Symbol

Kuroah

Shameless Lunatic

10,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:24 pm
User Image
User Image
-- We awesome got this whole rp planned out ! )

Brett kept walking in the woods which seemed like it never ended. It was in his luck to find a old cabin to hide out in. The moon seemed to shine bright before Brett reached the door to the cabin he dropped to his knees. Whatever was happening to him now this was its grand finale. Screaming in pain as Brett's hands formed into wolf paws, his bones bending into the shape on a wolf was unbelievable pain. Scrambling to his feet Brett fell again in the form of a wolf. This can't be real..Exhausted from the pain to tired to worry about the pain he licked his paw resting his head on his feet he closed his eyes.Thinking about Clarissa as he fell asleep.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 8:35 pm
User Image

User Image
Clarissa slept soundly that night and woke up around five in the morning. She looked around her room and saw a very formal cream envelope on her night stand with a very official looking seal on it. Clarissa sat up and stared at the envelope, like it would disappear.. but it didn't. "What the hell is this?" She grabbed the envelope and and opened it. Clarissa pulled out the letter, again looking very formal. She read through it and the part that caught her eye was about her becoming a hunter and come to the old abandoned grocery store building by six in the morning sharp. She looked at her alarm clock and saw the time. 5:22 Well damn. Clarissa couldn't believe this was real, but she wasn't going to pass the oppurtunity. Could she even trust this official looking letter. Could she even trust this letter. Oh well, better give it a shot. Clarissa got up and walked towards her bathroom to get a shower. She hurried up and took a shower and came out in puff of steam. Clarissa went to her dresser and slipped on some cargo fitting pants and a black tank top and slipped on her black leather jacket over it. She then brushed her hair and even applied a light layer of makeup on. By the time she was done it was 5:47. "Guess it's time to go," she mumbled to herself. Clarissa slipped on some combat boots and walked down the stairs after grabbing the letter she needed. She got in her car and drove to the old abandoned store. Clarissa took a deep breath and sat in her car for two more minutes. She took a deep breath and got out of her car.

It was exactly six in the morning sharp when she walked inside the old building. It didn't even look like it was abandoned. There was so much armory and weapons in that weapon, it was ridiculous. Clarissa saw a few people already there and they were dressed in specific hunter outfits, I guess you could say. She then heard her name being called.
"Clarissa Matthews."
She turned toward the sound of the person calling her name and her eyes landed on a middle aged guy who was super muscular. Clarissa walked towards him and stood a few feet away from him.
'I'm Clarissa Matthews."
He looked her up and down and then groaned. She raised her eyebrow and sighed.
"Okay, good. I'm Major Thorton and I'm the trainer for the hunters. We are special weapons to the military and the Council."
She raised her eyebrow again. "The Council?"
"The Council for special creatures."
She still had an eyebrow raised. He sighed. "I'll show you."
He started walking away and Clarissa followed. He took her to a room with a huge tv in it. "Sit." She did as commanded.
"You're going to watch this video and then if you have any questions, just ask."
She nodded her head and turned her attention to the tv. It started showing wolfs and people dressed in those uniforms that she saw when she first walked in. This isn't real. They were killing the wolfs and then the wolfs were turning into humans. They were werewolves. They were mythical creatures and never real. Or was her whole life a lie. The video was over and the lights turned back on.
"Questions?"
"I thought werewolves weren't real."
"Well they are, and you are a hunter and you are going to hunt the werewolves."
Clarissa raised an eyebrow again.
"But why me?"
"Why you Clarissa Matthews? Because we have family history with you and another family who are werewolves. And we want you to track the newest son down who has just been cursed again with being a werewolf."

- - - - to be continued lolol - - - -

sxuless

Tipsy Sex Symbol

Kuroah

Shameless Lunatic

10,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 8:55 pm
User Image
User Image
-- We awesome got this whole rp planned out ! )

Brett woke up still in wolf form . The sun was shining bright through the trees. Quite honestly Brett didnt know what to do next. The thing he wanted to the most was an option. Now that he knew what was going on with him he wanted to run an go tell Clarissa. Brett knew how crazy he would sound, didnt matter anyways Brett knew he'd never hear from her or see her again after what he had done. Hearing sticks breaking Brett's ears perked up and stood up. " Ahh Brett I see that you survived the transformation, most people dont and yet I never had doubt in you." Max smiled walking towards Brett. With a low growl Brett backed up. He didnt know how but Brett commanded himself to form back. " What the ******** did you do this to me for. Max!" Brett yelled lunging at him. Max dodged at amazing speed faster than Brett. "Trust me you'll thank me later." Max's smile wore away. Brett stopped "And for what!! This this pain... losing my whole world... Clarissa... I didnt ******** ask for this werewolf s**t Max!" saying her name sparked Bretts anger once again punching Max. Max laughed un cut or anything. "Ill come back once you've calmed down."and with that Max vanished.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 9:17 pm
User Image

User Image
"Who do I know that could possibly be a werewolf?" Clarissa was confused and shock. This all came to her at once and so quickly also.
"Sorry darling, can't release that information. It's confidental."
She groaned and rolled her eyes.
"Well if you don't tell me who it is, how can I possibly go and find them?"
He turned on his heel which made her stop dead in her tracks. "Do you really think I am going to send you out there without proper trianing?"
She shook her head and looked around again. People were paired up and fighting hand to hand combat.
"Those creatures are lethal and will kill you instantly if they got too angry."
Clarissa sighed and nodded her head.
"I understand."
"Okay good. I'm going to send you basic training to do some PT and then we'll see how much you can do today."
Clarissa nodded her head and he ushered her to a seperate room to start doing some PT. A older woman handed her some shorts and a tank top.
"You can go change in there."
Clarissa smiled at her and walked towards the room. She stripped off the outfit she had on and put on the PT clothes. Clarissa then came out and they were sent to a larger room that served as the track area. They had to run sixteen laps which equalled four miles. Clarissa started off jogging the laps and finished the sixteen laps within twenty minutes. She was then sent to do push-ups, sit-ups, chin-ups and crunches.

sxuless

Tipsy Sex Symbol

Kuroah

Shameless Lunatic

10,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 9:49 pm
User Image
Reminder how to post back for Brett - - Flash back

Gaia online high school

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]