Submit

Driugenesis

Shameless Lunatic

8,025 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 6:20 pm
Ginshin silently strode through the forest, weary from another day of being slapped, dealing with annoying Uchiha who called him a mongrel, and generally being bored. Yet he needed to withdraw from the world, he felt as if an internal struggle was taking place, that's when he heard it clearly.

'Heh! You want to lash out don't you. Just do it...you shall be free!'

Stopped his movement he clutched his head as his eyes widened in horror, the internal voice was almost maddening. He didn't know where the voices were coming from, but he didn't like it, he wasn't a violent person. He wasn't like that, he couldn't be.  
PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 7:23 pm
Jareth Dallis

A lone fae moved silently through the deeping forest feeling sorrow in her mind and soul. Her fur was soft as the paper rose prominently placed within her hair. As the leaves brushed against her cloak her mind lied in concealment and sadness. Too many things transpired to give feelings and open attitude right now.

Her forlorn eyes caught a glimpse of someone possibly in pain? Tilting her head she moved in closer to check on this creature a man in torment.

"Are you alright?" her voice was solemn and forgotten but she used it to announce her presence.

Rein_Carnation

Crew

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Driugenesis

Shameless Lunatic

8,025 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 10:28 pm
Shifting his gaze to the side, he slowly regained his composure and forced his heel-ish smirk that he was known for now he managed numb the voice in his head. He slowly glanced to her taking in what she looked like when he noticed the red clouds on her cloak.

"...I'm fine...but you...you're one of them. Akatsuki."  
PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 5:49 pm
Jareth Dallis

She frowned for a moment not knowing what emotion would show itself around this odd fellow. The female nodded solemnly to him in response, "Yes this is true I wear the cloak of Akatsuki. But does that mean I am an ingrained image of uncertainty? Looks are not always what they seem" she replied still in her somber tone.

She sighed and looked deeper into the forest, "This place of darkness is deeper then you could imagine. It harbors things you have no idea lie in wait..." she turned to look at the faelong, "Perhaps it is safer to travel away from the dark woods.

Rein_Carnation

Crew

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Driugenesis

Shameless Lunatic

8,025 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 6:14 pm
"I understand...where am I...ugh...my head..."

Ginshin had no right idea where he was, the voice in his head is all he remembered, last he knew he was at home driving Cloud crazy. The lapse in time was very unsettling to him, but the fuzziness in his head was growing more gradual and whats more his vision became blurred. Blinking, he opened his mouth to speak but as he began he lost consciousness only managing to utter one solitary word.

"...Help..."  
◕ Roleplay: Faetasia

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff