Submit

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 10:37 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

His nerves were finally starting to get the better of him. After all this time, he was finally going to ask Nyota to go on a date with him. He'd been debating it for days, and the worry of her answer had left him bedridden for day. But now, he was ready, or at least he thought he was. But as he'd left his den that morning, his stomach had knotted itself a million times over. Now here he was, only a few feet from her den, he was hyperventilating and pacing around in circles.

"You can do this Siri ... she likes you! You know she does!" Taking a deep breath, he glanced at her den. He knew she was inside, he'd been here most of the morning. Was that creepy? He thought it was creepy. But he shrugged it off. He had to go to her, if he didn't, he would never know if she returned his feelings.

Looking from left to right, he noticed a gorgeous array of lilies sprouting from the ground. He paced over and gently picked them free of the ground. These would make the perfect gift for Nyota. He was now ready.

Inhaling one final breath, he took the final dreaded steps to Nyota's den opening. A peek inside didn't reveal much, and he really thought he may have missed her. His heart immediately started pumping really quickly.

"H-Hello? N-Nyota? Are you home? I came to ask you something ..."

Bloo Starr
Sorry for the wait! I got caught up in some things and had no time to start this up!

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 4:21 pm
Nyota popped her head out and smiled as she heard the familiar voice. "Hi Siri! what is it? I was just finishing some touches on my den" She smiled sweetly at him. He was so awkward and adorable...

Depawsit
Oh thats alright =P My replys might be a bit short, i have a fractured wrist so trying not to type too much <3

Skeleghetti

Dapper Explorer

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 5:02 pm
Siri smiled at Nyota and dropped the flowers gently at her feet. "I saw these flowers ... I thought you might like them as much as I did!" Siri's heart was beating heavier and heavier as he stood there, he just needed to get out his question, and then maybe the stress would go away.

"I was thinking, if you weren't too busy.." Digging his paws into the dirt, he nervously began digging a hole without realizing it. "Maybe we could go out for a while ... maybe on a date?"

He'd finally spit it out, though now his face felt as though it were on fire. A furious blush was raging just under his fur.

Bloo Starr
Ohhh no! Well get better soon. We don't have to RP with your hurt wrist.

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 8:00 pm
Depawsit
Oh hun its fine!! If i strain myself i can take advil and breaks =D Thank you for well wishes too

Nyota looked down at the flowers. They were beautiful. "Wow! Siri, these flowers are gorgeous!" She started to blush under her fur. She was actually thinking of asking Siri the same thing "Siri, i would love to go on a dtae with you!" She bounded towards him and brushed against him. She really was beginning to like him, A LOT.

Skeleghetti

Dapper Explorer

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 1:29 pm
He was hearing things.

SURELY he was hearing things.

Or had she really just accepted his request?

The slight brush against his chest, really solidified the scenario in her head, and he had to look away for fear of embarrassing himself further. His face felt hot, and he thought he'd begin to pant, which would make for a very, very awkward moment. But it subsided, and he soon looked back at her. His awkward smile spreading, even going as far as to show a few teeth.

"Really? That's great!" Not able to contain his excitement, he bounced up and down a few times, laughing the entire time.

"Is there anywhere special you would like to go? I'll take you anywhere! O-Or I could surprise you! You're the lady, its your choice!" Tail swishing wildly back and forth, he waited impatiently for her answer.

Bloo Starr
You're most welcme :3

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 3:04 pm
Nyota grinned as big as Siri did "Why don't you suprise me!? That would be best" She picked up the delicate flowers in her mouth, put them next to where she had crafted a cozy bed for herself. "There! the perfect place for them, now i can think of you every time i sleep" She grinned and walked back up to him, smiling.

Depawsit

Skeleghetti

Dapper Explorer

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 5:00 pm
Siri nodded his head, before stepping to the side, and lifting his paw toward the outside of the den. "After you my lady."

As the two exited the den, Siri's heart was aflutter with excitement. But he knew just where to take her. With a gentle smile, he turned his attention back to Nyota as the two walked. "So you said you weren't from here ... would you mind telling me a little about where you came from?" His curiosity had gotten the better of him, but he couldn't help it. He enjoyed hearing stories, and the idea of hearing about Nyota's .... well if his heart beat any faster he'd likely have a heart attack.

"That is - if you don't mind. Y-You don't have to if you don't want to!"

Bloo Starr

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 7:35 pm
Nyota chuckled. "Of course I don't mind!" She didn't have a great story to tell, but she would say anything to Siri. She got good vibes from him. "Wel, firstly, I left my family at a young age. I don't really remeber them very well. I mostly hung around the rouge lands for my life. It was pretty lonely, until I sorta...changed. I started meeting more lions and leopards and such. I was really friendly after a while. Sometimes others weren't very friendly to me, but that was fine! I got them to warm up to me after a while. I decided I would try to settle down, maybe one day make my own family. This was before i knew about Jini-msemi. It was a new pride, but i never successfully found the lands, I had been mislead by many, I guess they thought they could just tell me whatever because I was so open, but I swear if I find them I would rip their throat out. It crushed my dreams, and I was ambivilent about going out, trying again. Then I met a small female from here, she told me she was on her naming quest, finding her true name. She told me about the fire, and we met up again when I got here. I wasn't sure if she was ok, or if she was dead or what, but we met up, and we were both really happy. Then a few days after that...I met you, Siri. Something changed in me then, I think I might have fallen for you." She smiled happily at him and leaned against him. She felt safe, and good around Siri.

Depawsit

Skeleghetti

Dapper Explorer

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 10:03 am
As the two walked, Siri listened, and not just listened but envisioned her life as she explained it. She seemed to have had a rough life, but he was quite relieved to find out things had changed for her, once she'd met the young female. She'd mentioned this Thulile once before, but Siri didn't think he knew her. Though secretly, he had made a mental note to find her and give her his thanks. If it weren't for her, he might not have found Nyota, and that would have been a real shame.

Nyota's final words took Siri for a spin and he had to stop to regain his composure. She'd actually just said those words right? Oh yeah, he couldn't have imagined them if he tried. He could feel the heat rushing to his cheeks once again, and his paws began to sweat. "F-Fallen for me?" As he repeated the words, he tried to pull himself together. But he just couldn't think of the words he so badly wanted to say.

As she leaned against him, his heart began to thump wildly. She felt so nice leaning against him, it was a pleasant surprise. He smiled to her, returning her lean and allowing a small purr to resonate through his chest. "I don't know what to say to that, besides i'm honored." He paused a moment, adjusting his head to burrow into her neck. "And that I think, I may just be falling for you too Nyota."

Bloo Starr

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 4:37 pm
Nyota smiled again, purring too. "Yes, I think I really have fallen for you" She had never felt this way before, but thinking back now, to her cubhood, she remembered how much love and affection her parents had showed to each other, likely rubbing off on at least Nyota. She was a little shocked but didn't show it when Siri thought he was falling for her too. "Really Siri...? You mean it?" She sheepishly smiled. He likely did mean it, if not, than why would they even be here? Walking, admitting how much they liked each other. Nyota put an end to the babbling in her mind and said "I have never ever felt so happy before I met you, Siri" His name gave her a warm fuzzy feeling whenever she thought about it or said it. She started to get a knot in her stomach, but she felt good and confident about this. "Gee, love sure is complicated" she thought. Yes, Nyota was sure now. she had definitley fallen in love with Siri.

Depawsit

Skeleghetti

Dapper Explorer

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 11:28 am
Siri curtly nodded his head, keeping his eyes on the path before the two of them. "Most definitely." He smiled, allowing his tail to gently brush against her hind legs. His purr still lightly flowing through the air around the duo.

"I am both glad and confused to hear you say that." He laughed off his own words, making note of their position. They were nearly to their destination. "I think being around you has helped me to open up. Before you, I never would have been able to approach a female. Much less ask her to go on a date with me!" Siri nuzzled his cheek against Nyota's before breaking their connection. He stepped ahead of her, and grabbed hold of a vine with his teeth.

A few tugs later and their destination was revealed. A gorgeous waterfall, cascading off of the mountain cliffs above, and crashing down to the rocks below them. A small cliff overlooked the scene, and was complete with shade, and a lovely outcropping of flowers.

"I thought you might like this spot. It's my favorite place to go when I want to be alone. But now, I think I want to share it with someone else."

Bloo Starr

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 10:23 am
Nyota's breath caught. This place was the most beautiful she had ever seen! "WOW! Siri, this place is amazing!" SHe smiled real wide and nuzzled him. "I'm really glad I could help you open up, Siri." She smiled again and ran into where Siri had showed her. She sniffed once and it smelt so much different from the mountains already. It felt secluded and mysterious and beautiful and secretive and perfect for Nyota and Siri. A place where they could be alone and no one else would be here with them.

Depawsit

Skeleghetti

Dapper Explorer

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 10:01 pm
Again, he could feel the blood rushing to his cheeks as a furious blush spread over his cheeks. Her gentle nuzzle, soon caused a slow rumbling purr to erupt from the male's throat. "I'm glad you could help too Nyota. I'm so very glad." Burying his face into her neck, he couldn't help but smile as she stared at the beauty before her. It seemed she really enjoyed the place.

"Here, come along, i'll give you the grand tour."

Bloo Starr
END?

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 8:43 am
Nyota buried her face in his fluffy mane and breathed in his scent, something she could definitely get used to. "Sure, lets go" She gave off a slight purr and motioned to Siri with her head to lead the way.

Depawsit
Sure, we can end it with one more post from you? I have to check if Blue got the cert done...and I'm on hiatus indefinitely, because RL is a birch. Anyways, I'm sure everything will get done and beautiful spawn will come into the world.

Skeleghetti

Dapper Explorer

[IC] Jini-msemi Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces