Submit

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 8:22 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

He'd been travelling for what seemed like forever, without any real goal in mind. And he was just about tired of it. He'd left his home in the Pridelands in order to clear his head but instead he'd only cluttered his head more. All of the worry and anxiety of his days alone was really starting to catch up to him. He wanted to run, to hide, and never come out. But he knew that wasn't the answer to his problems, and he needed a more reliable answer.

Sighing heavily, Ghubari lazily flopped onto the ground. Not taking the time to look before he fell. Simply falling because he had nothing better to do.

He was so tired of being alone, so tired of being pressured into happiness. He wasn't happy, and he wanted to be so desperately! Rolling over onto his back, the male stared up at the sky, silently praying to the gods for a signal, that everything was going to be OK.

Ovarian Paint

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 11:53 pm
User Image
Dead.

She was dead, Umeme was going to kill her.

She giggled at the thought as she wandered out past the borders alone, her tail flicked behind her. Everything was so different now, but yet still the same and now, she wanted to share the joy of cubs with her meme..The idea of it only made her grin like a silly fool.

Now, how did one exactly attract a male and how did this all go about? The jade eyed lioness, tossed her blonde braid with her giddy movements. She paused for a moment, her brows knit together....how was she going to find this male indeed!

"Hmmm..."

Depawsit

Ovarian Paint

Bashful Shapeshifter

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 9:27 am
Ghubari jolted awake with a start and looked around. Apparently he had fallen asleep while attempting to relax, rolling over onto his belly once more he sighed heavily. He felt somewhat rejuvenated, but still he could feel the stress weighing on his mind. He was tired ... but not physically tired, mentally.

Shrugging to himself, he raised his nose to the air. Perhaps he could find something to eat while he was lazing about.

That's when the scent caught him.

It was female.

Definitely not dinner.

Curious, Ghubari pulled himself to his feet, and set off in the direction the scent seemed to be coming from. He knew it wasn't the female he was seeking, though perhaps he could get some information on his whereabouts from her.

Ovarian Paint
XD

Once we finish Umeme and Zara's current RP - we need to do one where Zara brings up the idea of going into the Rogue lands! That will be a fun one.

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 1:42 pm
A scent caught her attention, her nose wrinkled..What was that smell?! It was female, thats for sure...but then the smell of a lioness after a long hard hunt wasnt always...pretty. But this, this was definitely not female...

She got excited. Was it a male or just a beast she could hunt down. No no, she was supposed to stick to fishing, less dangerous...Oh god Umeme was going to kill her!

She giggled.

She followed the heavy, musky scent until she found its owner, she paused, didnt say anything but tilted her head at him as she boldly stared at him. He'd better not be like the males of the past her pride was always warning them of.

Depawsit

Ovarian Paint

Bashful Shapeshifter

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 1:48 pm
Ghubari froze as the female came into focus. He wasn't entirely sure what to do about it. Though one thing he felt was certain? She wasn't dangerous. In fact, she seemed more intrigued than anything. The tilt of her head was a dead giveaway. Taking a step closer, he tried not to startle her. Though he had no way of knowing whether he had or not.

"Ummm.... Hi ....?"

Great! What a nice way to start a conversation! Ghubari mentally slapped himself on the side of the head for being so silly.

"Listen ... I think i'm a little lost ... you don't happen to know where I am do you?"

Ovarian Paint

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 12:09 am
"Hellloo!" She said with a smile, and then her mothers teachings kicked in, she bowed her head in a rather regal, royal manner and a cool mask fell over her features. "I am Zaramama'Drogo, of Antianeira." She wasnt sure about all of that, it seemed...so stiff and not like herself.

But once all that was done with, she seemed to relax a touch. "Call me Zara, and your about a days walk from the pride Antianeira."

Depawsit

Ovarian Paint

Bashful Shapeshifter

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 4:41 pm

"....

Antianeira."

Ghubari mulled over the words in his mind, but not a single thing rang a bell.

"Sorry I don't know what that is..." He frowned as he took a step closer, lightly dipping his head into a bow before reaching her.

"Zara eh?

I am Ghubari of the Pridelands.

It's nice to make your acquaintance Zara. What brings you out here, to the middle of nowhere? Surely you have someplace to call home."

Ovarian Paint

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 11:08 pm
"Antianeira is my home, and its a pride of very close, and solely females." She said with a proud lift to her chin, she loved her home and those that dwelled within it.

"I'm in out looking for a male." She said with a matter of fact nod of her head, "I need to create future heirs to take over from me one day." She flicked her tail. "But more so, cubs for me and my mate to raise and love..Thats the main reason really." Her voice grew tender, she adored Umeme unlike any other she'd ever met.

Depawsit

Ovarian Paint

Bashful Shapeshifter

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 10:11 am
Despite Zara's explanation, Ghubari still hadn't picked up on exactly why she needed a male. Confused, he titled his head at her and tried to read between the lines. But for the life of him, he couldn't understand it.

"Forgive me, but I don't understand your plight. If you want heirs, why don't you simply ask your mate to provide them to you?"

He definitely wasn't the brightest crayon in the box sometimes, and this was one of those times. Though she had explained that the pride was solely females, he just assumed her mate lived elsewhere. He'd heard of long distance relationships before. From what his Mother told him of their Father, the two had shared a similar relationship for a short time.

But then her next words sunk into his mind and he was extremely confused. If she wanted to raise them with her mate ... then that must mean he wasn't very far away. All this thinking was starting to give him a bit of a headache.

Ovarian Paint

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 12:56 pm
She giggled, "Oh if I could have cubs with Umeme, that would be wonderful! And then Id be back at home, cuddled with her instead of out here chatting with you." She said with a soft sigh.

"Sometimes love, and life simply are not that easy. My mate is a female, we cannot create life with one another, though that would solve so much." She shrugged her shoulders. "But since that cannot happen, I have to come out here and find a good hearted male to breed with, who wont mind me wandering away afterwards, hopefully with a belly full of expecting life."

Depawsit

Ovarian Paint

Bashful Shapeshifter

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 2:01 pm
"Oh ... OH!"

Ghubari's eyes lit up with understanding at her words. Yes, that definitely made more sense, and was actually pretty interesting as well. His interest now peaked, he took a step closer very slowly.

"Well, what is it you are looking for in said male? Perhaps I could point you in the direction of one who could help? I know quite a few rogues!" Still slow on the uptake, he hadn't yet caught on to her possible interest.

Ovarian Paint

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 2:19 pm
"Someone with a good heart, who is kind and gentle with a touch of gumption..my Meme has lots of that." She giggled.

"Someone willing to go out and find the one they love if they get lost.." She nodded her head, she was such a romantic. "And someone who doesnt mind me taking their daughters and returning for their possible sons.." She said with a soft laugh.

Depawsit

Ovarian Paint

Bashful Shapeshifter

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 2:33 pm
As Ghubari listened, he began to wrack his brain for someone who met those requirements. He knew plenty of lions who met the first criteria, but then her second request knocked him for a loop. She was talking about him! Or well at least he thought she was! But then how in the world did she know all of this about him? Maybe she was a seer? Ghubari shrugged off his imagination and tried to form words to describe how he felt.

"T-That's me. Y-You described me ... all the way down to the search for my cubhood crush .... how did you - nevermind its not important." Shooing away his thoughts with his paw, he shifted uncomfortably on his paws.

"Perhaps I could be of help to you? I would try my best to return for any sons we may produce. If that's what you'd like."

Ovarian Paint

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 2:54 pm
She was a bit surprised at his words. "Oh my..Your so adorable! Your going to find her, yes I can feel it in my bones." She nodded her head, oh his little lost cubhood crush thing was just pulling at her heart strings.

"When my Umeme left to go find a male, it killed me. I paced, I walked the borders, I felt Id died without her, I was going to run after her and find her because being apart was, well it felt like it was, killing me." She sighed, it had been so long, and when she had returned, Zara was sure she was going to explode from the sheer happiness of it.

And then all of his words sunk in.
"Would you?!" She all but danced with excitement! Not only had she finally found a male, he was a sweet male...and she could hopefully return home soon!

Depawsit

Ovarian Paint

Bashful Shapeshifter

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 4:54 pm
Ghubari beamed with happiness at her well wishes. He really hoped she was right, how long he'd been searching with no sign of her. It saddened him, but at the same time her words gave him hope. Her story of her mate tugged at his emotions, her story was very similar to his own. How long had he stayed in that one area all alone, hoping she would return? He'd nearly died out there in the roguelands, not eating or sleeping. Until his brother had come to his rescue.

"I would be glad to assist you in your request. It seems you and your mate have a lot of love between you. I bet you have a lot of love to give as well." Dipping his head, he offered Zara his dopiest smile.

"It would be my honor Zara!"

Ovarian Paint

[IC] Rogue Lands [IC]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas