Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays
Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Utsukushii_Bambi

Anxious Bidder

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 9:48 pm

User Image

ιт αℓℓ ѕтαятє∂ ωιтн тнє α ѕє¢яєт мιℓιтαяу ƒσя¢є тαѕк. αℓℓ тнєу нα∂ вєєη αѕкє∂ тσ ∂σ ωαѕ ¢яєαтє α ¢υяє тσ єη∂ αℓℓ ℓινιηg ∂ιѕєαѕє тнαт нα∂ єνєя єχιѕтє∂. вυт ѕσмєтнιηg нα∂ gσηє ωяσηg ιη тнє ρяσ¢єѕѕ. ¢συℓ∂ ιт нανє вєєη тнє ƒσямυℓα? тнє ωяσηg ιηgяє∂ιєηт? тнє ωяσηg нєяв, αмσυηт, мιχтυяє? тнєу ∂ι∂η'т єνєη кησω. αℓℓ тнєу кηєω ωαѕ, тнє ¢яєαтє∂ ѕσмєтнιηg мσяє. ∂αηgєяσυѕ αη∂ ∂єα∂ℓу. ωнαт тнєу ¢συℓ∂η'т ƒιgυяє συт ωαѕ, нσω ∂ι∂ тнєу ¢яєαтє ιт? αℓℓ тнєу кηєω ωαѕ ιт ωαѕ ѕρяєα∂ιηg; αη∂ ƒαѕт. ησт ƒυℓℓу υη∂єяѕтαη∂ιη ωнαт ωαѕ gσιηg ση, тнє ѕ¢ιєηтєѕт ƒℓє∂, ησт ωαяηιηg σя gινιηg α ѕιgη тσ тнσѕє ωнσ мαу нανє ηєє∂є∂. тнє ∂ νιяυѕ, ѕнσят ƒσя тнє ∂σσм νιяυѕ, ιѕ ησω яєℓєαѕє∂ ιηтσ тнє ωσяℓ∂. ιт нαѕ вєєη тєη мσηтнѕ ѕιη¢є тнєη, αη∂ ησω тнє мιℓιтαяу ѕ¢ιєηтєѕт, тнσѕє ωнσ αяє ѕтιℓℓ αℓινє, αяє ѕєαя¢нιηg ƒσя тнє ¢υяє. ωнαт тнєу ∂ση'т кησω σя єχρє¢т, ιѕ тнαт тнєу αℓяєα∂у ¢яєαтє∂ тнє ¢υяє. ιт ησω вєℓσηgѕ ιηтσ α нυмαη αη∂ ωєℓℓ- ℓєтѕ נυѕт ѕαу, тнєу нανє тσ gσ тняєω αℓσт вєƒσяє ƒιη∂ιηg тнαт σηє ρєяѕση.

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 9:49 pm
яσℓєѕ:

тнє ¢υяє ¢αяяιєя: 08¢αηηιвℓє_ωჃℓєѕ80
тнє 'нєℓℓ σƒ α ѕнσт'- мαℓє: Tweeterbri
тнє вяαιηѕ- 08Cannible_Waffles80
нє ƒιgнтєя- мαℓє: Mr CtrlAltDelete
тнє ∂σ¢тσя- ƒємαℓє: Layla Listressa
тнє ρяσтє¢тινє σηє- мαℓє: Tweeterbri

!яυℓєѕ!

1: No godmoding. There is a reason as to why I am the the cure carrier!!

2: Please, no sex. If you do, take it to PMs but I adivse you to skip because so you wont be behind on the RP

3: There can be gay/les couples. I made enough characters for that reason. Three female, three male.

4: You can make more then one character. I would actually not mind that.

5: There can only be one crazy character and I want that to be the protective one. Got that?

6: If you want, you can be a military scientest looking for the cure and join the group. I don't mind that either.

7: They do not know what zombies are. They live in a world where the topic of something like this was taboo and never talked about. So they are literally trying to survive and live as much as possibe.

8: There will be character deaths. I will mostly be the one's killing them off but I will be sure to warn you. BUT, if it is one of the characters above, that more then likely will not happen.

9: Kids are accepted into this RP. I say from.... 8+

10: I want LiTERATE role-players. That means at least a paragraph. That is 5-8 sentences with proper grammer. No text talk. I understand typos, everyone has them, but please, try to keep that to a minimum.

11: Please post as much as possble.

12: Put a heart in the profile if you have read all my rules. A cat if you scanned threw and nothing if you ddn't read.

13: Everybody has three chances. Three stikes and you're out.

14: I can add and take away any rules that I want to. Got a problem? Deal with it.

15: You can not get together with another character on the first page or the third. Make it take a while I mean c'mon people. People are probably going to be depressed! Seriously? Yeah know.

16: Do NOT make your character all badass. I get it, people want to be good, but keep t realistic. Have your character scared and maybe get better of the time.

Utsukushii_Bambi

Anxious Bidder

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Utsukushii_Bambi

Anxious Bidder

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 9:50 pm
[align=center][size=11][color=yourchoice][i]Name:[/i][/color] [b]Place full name here[/b]

[color=yourchoice][i]Nickname(s):[/i][/color] [b]If you have one[/b]

[color=yourchoice][i]Age:[/i][/color] [b]Rang from 8 to at least 35. Older if you'd like.[/b]

[color=yourchoice][i]Personality:[/i][/color] [b]Paragraph from. At least a paragraph, too[/b]

[color=yourchoice][i]Biography:[/i][/color] [b]Explain how you got there, what happened, ect.[/b]

[color=yourchoice][i]Role:[/i][/color] [b]If you play a role above, put that, other wise, just put other.[/b]

[color=yourchoice][i]Weapon of choice:[/i][/color] [b]Put what weapon you're using.[/b]

[color=yourchoice][i]Place your picture here[/i]

[img]Anime please.[/img][/size][/align]

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 9:52 pm
Name: Mizuki Asuko Orihime and Sira Tsuki Orihime

Nickname(s): Asu, Mizu, Zuki or KuroKuro by her baby sister.

Sira, Tsu, Princess by her big sister.

Personality: Asu is a very loving. She has the soul and heart of a mother, even at such a young age. She is extremely caring and tries to be loving to everyone. She is a bit quite though, not really talking much about her life unless it is extremely needed. She does enjoy the laughs and jokes that others tell her. She is just very sweet, but she does get protective over those she cares about. Especially her little sister, who she takes every where now a days. She is just like a mother to her, and the little girl even goes as far as to call her mom sometimes. Asu doesn't really like it, but she allows it due to the fact that the little girl is young.
Asu can get attatched easily, which can be good or bad, depending on how it is. If she assumes somehting is bad, she will become obsessed with trying to figure it out, following and proding them with questions. If she just happens to like you as a friend, then she is very loving, a good cook and a great person to come to with problems. If she is attatched emotionally, as if she liked you, she gets flustered and really worried at times. But thats just her.

Sira, for being so young, is a really outgoing and courages girl. For not growing up with parents for long, she is really sweet and kind. She tries to see the good in people, but it seems she's a little slow at some points. She doesn't really have a good grasp on what these creatures are, so she tries to stay as close as possible to someone who does. Or her sister. Sira would do anything for her sister, even going as far as to run out for her when she is fighting alone. Sira does get scared easily, and that can be bad. With her screams, it tends to startle these creatures and that often gets Asu and Sira in quite some sticky situations. Sira has asthma, so running and walking for distances does get very troublesome for her. She often has to be carried by Asu, who actually has troubles carrying her for long. She also rarely sleeps. Ever.

Biography: You see, Asu was a very special baby when she was little. She was sick in her mothers woumb and because of this, it also caused the mother to become ill. Not sure on what to really do, they took her to the military, her dad was a scientest there, and did a bunch of test on her mother. They probed, stuck, and poked at her for quite sometime, untill they finally came up with the cure for whatever the mother had been carrying. What they didn't know was, they made the child extremely rare, having what they call now, S Blood, Surviving Blood. This blood only worked on two people, Asu and someone else. They presumed said person was now dead. When Asu was born, she was born with traits that did not come from her family. Her mother had blonde, her father brown. She had pitch black hair. Her mother had blue eyes, her father, hazel. She was born with red eyes. Still, they loved her and cherished her.

Asu was their special little girl. Their brave warrior that refused to give up her life because she knew she was special. Yet this specialness came with torture. She was ridiculed for what she looked like. She was 'the harlots daughter' the 'bastards women'. She was called a slut because men stared and teachers tried to take advantage. She was cursed at and spat on. Parents looked at her with distate. But she held her head up hi and smiled at them with glee. It was better then crying. Her parents grew angry with others over time, and sometimes even blamed her for what happened. Asu still didn't mind. She was a strong child for her age.

When Asu was thirteen, her mother had another baby. A little girl. Asu was happy to be an older sister, but things soon began to go down hill. Sira was born with more diificulty then any of them had imagined. She had asthma, was born premature and also was an insomniac. It was to crazy and eventually, her mother began to neglect her. Asu then took care of the child herself, not trusting her mother nor father. She loved it, actually. Sira loved her. When Sira was eight, things began to really go down hill. The D Virus was let out and her mother and father soon turned into something no one knew about. Asu killed them without any hesitation. Sira was scared and was then following Asu where ever she went. Now, she has a small group, well, it was just one person. This male was really good at shooting and wanted to help protect the little girl, as well as. Now Asu is fighting for her and Sira's survival.

Role: The Cure Carrier

Weapon of choice: Two Katana or a switch blade.

Place your picture here

Asu:
User Image

Sira:
User Image

Utsukushii_Bambi

Anxious Bidder

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Utsukushii_Bambi

Anxious Bidder

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 7:58 pm
BUMP

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 6:14 pm
08Cannible_Waffles80
Name: Chiaki Fu..short and simple

Nickname(s): Chi, Fu-Fu, Kiki

Personality: Chiaki has somehow managed to claim an adaptable nature in this chaotic landscape they now fight to survive in. His ability to judge a situation and shift his attitude to match it has saved him on more then one occasion. From being able to keep a decent and manageable level head during stress to knowing when it was time to force himself to turn a cold shoulder on someone he could see was clearly in need but far to gone to help.
Yet his set of old style morals often becomes an issue for he can be found hesitating over the little people so to speak, and a hesitation is a second closer to death. Despite how difficult it is to come across a safe zone or cluster of usable supplies he will sometimes against his better judgment leave bits to others in need. A habit that has left him shaking from hunger a few more times then he was prepared for. Another strong characteristic of this male is his determined and tactical way of thinking. Once he has his mind set of something he will take leaps and bounds to achieve it. Chiaki's way of picking the possible outcomes dry until he has found a pleasing one gives him the chance to plan out safe moves. Not to mention his ability to take charge of a situation and point others in the right direction, leadership skills. A quality that can sometimes cause more harm for he is always finding himself drawing people in instead of avoiding them like he should. For the real monster here were not the infected and reanimated but the living and not so logical..
On a side note Chiaki isn't totally numb to feeling like some. He to has emotions and they can get hurt so don't expect him to come back with smiles and hugs if he has been forced into a difficult topic or left as a snack to the monsters lurking outside.

Biography: Chiaki is what people can describe a born and raised City Boy. He grew up in the suburbs under his mother and fathers watchful eye while coasting through life on the easy boat. The teen never really had much issues with neighborhood kids or finding friends.
Though not all was clean. It wasn't until he reached high school that Chiaki hit a stand off with where he was supposed to be. Kids were brutal.
Picking on each other for amusement and hunting down the weaker in groups much like humans did now a days. The treatment of others often left the brown haired male sitting in the uncomfortable chairs outside of the principles office with a bloody lip and a frowning pair of parents. Eventually he got bitter towards his generation of classmates. Finding it difficult to even socialize with most of them he stayed at home most of his freshmen and sophomore year until his farther found a old time alternate. Hunting trips as odd as it sounded. During spring brakes and summers he would take Chiaki as promised to the outskirts of the city to dwell amongst the little towns. Enjoy the company of co-workers while just sitting out perched in the trees eating on snacks. It was always his favorite time of year and a chance to show his good talent. After a few trips it was made apparent that he was rather good with a hunting rifle. Able to make clean hits from afar without to much trouble..most of the time.

But just like all good things the fun times ended when he graduated. Chiaki grew up, started to go to college and even moved out on his own into a downtown apartment where he got a job delivering bits of mail on a ten speed mountain bike through allies to employers that couldn't wait to get it in their mailboxes. The work was hard but it paid good money..that and it was how he met the girl of his dream.
A petite little green eyed girl who had somehow managed to land a spot as one of the runners in his place of employment. By pure chance he would say they had run into each other on the streets. The cries of panic bouncing off ally walls as a pack of three prodded Chesha for submission in their games. It didn't take much thought for Chiaki to throw down his bike and stomp down the concrete pathway with the intent to chase them off but it did however, require a lot of rethinking when the whole situation was over. While he was glad that he had happened across the small girl knowing she wouldn't of been able to defend herself it had been a stretch for even himself. Chiaki wasn't exactly a skinny bean pole but he didn't have an impressive array of muscle either. The aftermath landed him in the hospital where he was forced to wait out the checking process. He was fine right?
The wounds consisted of just cuts and bruises but the broken rib kept him out of work for a good week and a half. Not that the nineteen year old could complain for it gave him time to catch up on school work. Chesha even came to visit him after a few days with the need to apologize to him for the troubles she had caused. It was disturbing she would even bother, he had jumped into the fray on his own. After the initial air of awkwardness was broken however the two of then began to talk about daily life and she finally cracked out of her shell and showed a more believable side. When he was able to return to work he requested to partner up with Chesha from which his boss answered with an eager yes. From there they grew to be rather close friends and he eventually asked her out..she replied with a timid yes.

By the time he was twenty they were going on in a full year relationship. Planning to move in together the couple were inseparable.
Where she was now he would only say was a better place. The world having to quickly gone bitter with the poison of the fatal clutches from hell. Her untimely whereabouts are left unknown for Chiaki prefers to keep to himself on the subject. Hopefully the company of a few survivors and his trusty dog named deer will keep his mourning mind busy..

Role: The Hell of a Shot .
heart
Weapon of choice:
A standard issued Hand Gun
Metal Baseball Bat with duck tapped handle for grip
His Dog if one could count that. A loyal Border Collie previously owned by Chesha..

User Image

Tweeterbri

Utsukushii_Bambi

Anxious Bidder

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 6:38 pm
Tweeterbri

Accepted of course!! Hmmm...I suppose we can wait?? But honestly, I don't think any one else is interested :I  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 7:59 pm
08Cannible_Waffles80
((I hope I'm not too late!! I saw it only had a few people, so I thought I could join in if it's ok.))

Name: Nikita-Arianna Koi

Nickname(s): Koi, Kita, Ari, Aria, Anna, children tend to call her "Kitty".

Personality: Nikita has a questioning personality, depending on the person. To little children, she is calm and nurturing. A reassuring and goofy adult. She is affectionate and caring naturally, never one for fighting although she was raised around it. To others it might change, however she is an extremely good actress playing her emotions. She can go from goofy and warm to cold and untrusting within an instant. To most she plays the role of a sweet and innocent young woman, blissfully blind to all that goes on around her. However that is not the case, she may act foolish and ditzy, but that is her way of catching those people off guard for she is extremely observant. Knowing all that goes on around her, and don't try looking for the truth in her eyes because you won't find anything worthy in there either.
heart
Biography: As a child, Nikita grew up in the bad parts of the neighborhood. When she was born, it was sort of unnatural to have a child with weird hair and gold eyes. But they blamed it on all these fake birth defects, and her parents went along with it. All her life she was penetrated with needles so much she had gotten so used it the needles. While growing up, nobody cared about her hair or her gold eyes in the "hood". She strived her best in school and decided to attend a boarding school in some of the better neighborhoods, all throughout her school years she was bullied because of her strange appearance and it caused her to get expelled from many schools.

So she went to Japan once she turned 18 and left her home. Decided to pursue a carrier of medicine. So from 18-21 she studied hard on all medical herbs and medicine for all sorts of illness and injuries. She stayed two more years before returning home. A few days before the virus kicked into full play she was called to the emergency room for a very strange case, but once there the hospital had an eerie feeling to it. It was a complete mess and blood was everywhere, the dead bodies didn't faze her obviously... But the noises coming from some of the empty storage units that were secured heavily bothered her. So she took as much as she could carry that was vital and ran back home. Stuffing every medical related supply in a big body type bag and threw it over her shoulder, grabbing a small knife and she headed out. Willing to help any in need and the way she found the small ragtag group, well... Funny story.

She was out walking after the world had gone straight to hell, and she saw a dog. Wondering why a dog would be out and carrying something back she decided to follow it, probably a dumb decision to most, but if the dog belonged to someone she could help.... Maybe. That's how she found the two people she spends her days with. Having the company around is just enough for her to be happy, even though she and them are surviving in this hell forsaken place they all probably once called home.

Role: The Doctor

Weapon of choice: She uses a small knife, or dagger. Not much since she carries her supplies.

Place your picture here

User Image

louis guapo

Original Lover

Utsukushii_Bambi

Anxious Bidder

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 8:02 pm
Layla Listressa

Accepted!!! <3
Thank you dear.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 8:02 pm
Name: Trensk Mikakka

Nickname(s): Pyro, Trensek

Personality: Trensk is a bright, intelligent man, who over the years has become hard, cold, calculating, eager for results. But to those he trusts, he become compassionate, caring, and almost happy, though he rarely trusts anyone.

Biography: Trensk was a military man, been a career soldier. Successful, decorated black ops officer, though the missions had changed him, made him...darker, colder, harder. Suppose seeing dead bodies and killing people for a living isn't the easiest on the mind. A few months before the outbreak, on a mission, he was shot through the back, the bullet clipping his lung pretty badly. He hovered near death for half a week, nearly dead from suffocation, but the made a sudden recovery, shocking everyone. But, as a result of this, his lungs healed in a strange way, leaving him running out of breath too early for him, as they had head in such a manner they couldn't fill with air fully. On the day of the outbreak, he was actually being discharged from the military when a full-on panic ensued, the only thing he knew for sure is that they were under attack. He sprinted to the armory, only to find it was too late, as it was being swarmed by...zombies? Trensk then grabbed a pipe and proceeded to beat the crap out of anything in his way, making it inside. He found that the only things left were his gear, his Machete Gladius handed down from his grandfather, an SMG, and a backpack that held some food and ammo. Suiting up, he proceeded to sprint out of the base, running well past what he could probably handle, and collapsed, still conscious, in an alley, when a group of survivors found him.

Role: The Fighter

Weapon of choice: Mostly, a Machete Gladius to conserve ammo. When swarmed he will use an SMG
heart
when not in gear. Do not have one with gear, sorry.

User Image

negroluver222

Utsukushii_Bambi

Anxious Bidder

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 10:05 am
Mr CtrlAltDelete

Accepted and thank you!!  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 4:01 pm
08Cannible_Waffles80
Name: Wendin Brae

Nickname(s): Wendy, Bass, or Sebbly
heart

Personality: Wendin is a difficult character to read.
He often has a quizzical face on. One that doubts the abilities of others and whether or not he should bother with them at all. Why put himself in danger for someone else's sake when he can barely keep himself out of the incredibly and surprisingly strong hold of the hungry? No sense in it, besides it is far more important he keep his own safety clear and clean instead of trying to screen people to make sure they weren't going to turn on him in the future..reanimate so to speak.
Yet on a contradicting note once a companionship has been made he is quite literally prone to smother. He has such a fear of loosing someone close that he will start to grow paranoid of being betrayed or getting separated. Fearing that even allowing one to try and cross the street into an abandon store will leave him alone once more. So he will grow controlling. Trying to prod people into doing what he thinks is right and safe for the group over all. It gets a little worse once he had became fond over a certain person in the group. While he thinks what he is doing is logically correct and ok, sometimes a good hit to the jaw will jog his ability to make sense and force the male to back off. On a lighter side however, once his annoying and sometimes blunt attitude can be looked over he is rather a decent young man. Much like the other counterparts in this group he will offer his hand in their survival. May that be using his insomnia to stay awake and watch over their temporary safe zone or patching up some of their supplies. Just keep an eye on his paranoid male..
For sometimes that vixen like mask of happiness is nothing but that, a mask.

Biography: One could say that this family was a picture perfect, good old American styled group of the eighties. They were close, like peas in a pod and were always working together like a well oiled machine. His mother and farther were both hard workers. Willing to stay an extra hour to help a co-worker and always supportive of their two children Wendin and Kori. Both boys of curious nature whom were five years apart yet earlier risers so to speak.
By the age of sixteen Wendin was juggling a job of his own and making polished grades in school. He even had a close set of friends whom he could always be found hanging around the city with on the weekends.
So one could imagine that when the rumors began to spread and sightings were being whispered about that Wendin grew paranoid over his families safety. At first they only waved off his concerns just as the media had done. Putting it on the back burner to mold because the idea of perfectly sane people suddenly turning cannibal was taboo. Un heard of and frowned upon if spoken about. He couldn't say he exactly believed it but he was a victim of many sleepless nights just thinking about it. With good reason to for not a freaking eight months or so after the first words spoken over the subject he came home to the horror of his now lost sanity.
After a long day at work the graduated male returned to his shared apartment to clean himself up. Planned on going over to his parents house to eat dinner with them and play video games with his little brother Kori. One could say he did play games, a certain whack a mole.

Upon his arrival to his neighborhood even Wendin could tell something was..off. Trash was splayed across yards, cars left idling and curbed. Dogs running wild and occasional a panicked person would come up to his car's window to try and beg for help. From what he didn't know and to put it mildly didn't really care because it didn't directly involve his family. They could still be alright...right? Pulling into his parents driveway the boy hesitantly climbed out and paced up to the front door which was ajar. Swallowing nervously he pushed it further open and walked inside. All was silent minus the occasional pop, squash, and chuckle. Nervous Wendin pinpointed the noise to the back hallway near the dining area. From here his entire world crashed down like an unorganized satellite for there on the floor was his now deceased mother. Or what was left of her anyways..
His father and little brother, dead eyed and copper scented were clawing at the corpses skin like a cat might to a ball of yarn. Hungry and obviously not full for when he cried out Kori's name the boy turned on his in an instant. Stumbling forwards awkwardly while trying to lift his arms off of the ground properly they struggled. Luckily for him he was able to grab a makeshift weapon, a broken chair leg and used it to bash his use to be family down to the ground until they finally didn't get up. Horrified and cracked Wendin left. Deciding that all people were enemies and the hungry were no longer human in the least and should be killed on sight or blocked out in the cold. Not that they felt it anyways...

Shortly after everything crumbled and the city was inevitably left to the mercy of the wild he came across this group. People that were probably going to be the death of him but Wendin couldn't leave behind.

Role: The Protective One

Weapon of choice:
A Crow Bar
Shiv, or enforced knife meant to bust open locks on a moment's notice
Police issued Flash Light = two sets of batteries..

User Image

Tweeterbri

Utsukushii_Bambi

Anxious Bidder

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 3:57 pm
Name: Kiori Fujima

Nickname(s): Kio

Personality: Kiori doesn't have much of a personality. She gets to the point, and doesn't have time for jokes. So it seems at least. No one has ever been able to make her laugh since she was ten, and no one could ever figure out the reason why. Kiori likes to take things seriously, and likes to get down to business. She is a very calm and collected person, though she does get attached really easily. If there is something she likes about you, she'll keep talking to you.
Kiori sort of has a bland way of talking also. She is very social awkward, and tends to be blunt and rude it seems. Honestly, she doesn't know how to react around others. She'll go on rants about something if she likes it enough. She can be amusing without her knowing of it, saying things in random ways. She manages to get people to laugh, but she never understood how, because she always thought she was also a very boring person.
She has very bad issues with herself. She fights and bickers under her breathe if something happens, which gives off the feeling like she is talking to more than one person. She does think she is smarter than most, and will prove it, if anything, bu accident. She doesn't like show offs and she also hates it when people try to question her being.

Biography: Kiori had never been the normal child. She was always in the outcasts, and ignored. People didn't like her, not because she was mean, nor was it because she had no personality. It was because she suppressed people by a mile stone. She was intelligent, even as a young child. She never cried nor whined nor complained. She sat, did as she was told, and when she was told to. She never argued because if she did, she would win. No one, not even teachers, could find a way to make her wrong. In elementary school, she was the top of her class, only to carry it on threw middle school. She was offered to jump from eight grade to junior year in high school, but she refused to for the sake of feeling 'normal'. Her parents praised her, so proud to have a child almost as smart as Einstein himself.

But they never knew of the emotional turmoil she had to go threw. In freshman year, she tried to hold back her smarts. Failing test purposely proved to be a lot harder than she ever expected. Her parents never understood why. They never understood that the only way for her to feel accepted in the high school was to be dumb. To make herself low. She became the fiftieth in her class. Her parents were disappointed, and they began to get harsh. They yelled and called her worthless, all because she wanted to fit in. Some say it was because they were of the Asian culture ,that the reason she tried harder was because her parents made her. They were strict, but Kiori knew it wasn't because of that. She knew it was because her parents wanted to hear praise from teachers. To get scholarships and sponsors from sports and schools. They wanted her to become some big time CEO agent, to gain her own company. They said she had no time for fun. She didn't need fun.

So Kiori stopped it all. She broke up with her boyfriend, whom she had been dating since freshmen year, and told her friends that was was no longer to talk to them. That they were bad influences. They corrupted her. Of course, they grew furious and yelled at her, telling her she was just some stupid smart b***h that no one was ever going to love. They were right. She began top in her class, ranking at one in no time. She graduated at sixteen, and people shunned her and cursed her when she walked into school. She got scholarships from Harvard and Baylor. Her parents made her take Harvard, saying she had no choice but to study law. So she did, if only to make her parents happy. At age seventeen, she began college, people stared at her. Professors praised her and her smarts. They asked her questions, told her to check if they had done an equation wrong. She loathed it. She cut everything out, her laughs and smiles. Her personality was gone to only be meet with brains and smarts.

Her parents never cared. All they wanted was the fame of having a smart child. Kiori was miserable. She never dated because she never had the time to. All she wanted was a normal life. Something she could be proud of, not her parents. So, in result, she dropped out of Harvard for the time being, and moved out and away from her parents. They called, begged for her, texted and pestered her to come back. To live with them because she was still young. She refused. She scoffed and told them that they were pathetic, not her. Eventually they gave up. They stopped calling, stopped begging and stopped texting her. And she was content. Though she could never get the old self back. She never saw the reason to date any more, no man could live up to her standards. Well, thats what others told her.

She got lonely. She got depressed and she was losing her sanity. In result, she made herself a robot. A mini bunny named Little Sebastian, or Lil' Seb for short. He was everything she needed. She showed him off, she got paid for her creation. She was proud of her Lil' Seb. And for once in her life, she was happy. Her smile came back, and she gained friends and a potential love interest. She flirted and made herself look nice. She was, for once, a normal teenager. But towards he eighteenth birthday, everything went donw hill. While she slept, she heard a loud crash, then shuffling and yelling. The boy whom she was dating, whom she loved, walked out, telling her to stay there, he was going to protect her. She stayed, Lil' Seb at the foot of her bed on defense.

She heard a scream, a cry for help and she stood up, Lil' Seb jumped down and following with his metal feet clacking to the floor. When she walked out, she was horrified. There was...Was something, tearing the insides of her boyfriends stomach out, eating them. Blood was every where, the person snarling and growling as they chewed and bit. She screamed. The thing looked at her, and everything else was a blur. She didn't remember being laid on the couch, or how she was bundled up all of the sudden. What she does remember, was Lil' Seb standing guard, a sword in hand and blood splattered over his body. She knew Seb was smart, she created him that why. She created him to protect and fight in case someone broke in. She never knew he could kill. She thanked him, in which he nodded his head silently. From than on, Kiori was alone, the world crumbling down around her. Lil' Seb was the only 'alive' thing she knew of. Well, for right now at least.

Role: The brains.

Weapon of choice: A hand made mini robot she has. It's in the form of a bunny, and though it is still being worked on and getting a few kinks out, it works rather well.

Place your picture here

Lil Seb: robo bunny
Lil Seb

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 3:15 pm
Tweeterbri

Layla Listressa

Mr CtrlAltDelete

We can start now! Feel free to post ANY time you want.  

Utsukushii_Bambi

Anxious Bidder

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Other Roleplays

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers