no
View Results

sweetness666

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 4:10 pm
what did u thinl of it  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 8:45 pm
sweetness666
what did u thinl of it

To be really honest, I've only seen the first episode. I found the cat people to be really really cute, but I didnt really get what was going on, and the way the main character treated that poor girl was down right MEAN!  

Dark Lord of Nightmares

Unidofuri
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 9:34 pm
shadow_realm666
sweetness666
what did u think of it

To be really honest, I've only seen the first episode. I found the cat people to be really really cute, but I didn't really get what was going on, and the way the main character treated that poor girl was down right MEAN!
My friend has the 1st disk.

The main character is a whole lot nicer further into to it.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 6:03 pm
sad I'm sorry you feel that way... To me, love means a lot.  

Rednal

9,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

kite_xiroh

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 7:18 pm
Rednal
stare indeed. love means alot in my world. you sound like someone who got dumped and can't control her feelings.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 12:22 pm
kite_xiroh
Rednal
stare indeed. love means alot in my world. you sound like someone who got dumped and can't control her feelings.

I loved once, and I kinda miss the feeling. sad  

Redraptor

Fullmoon_Crystal

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 3:49 pm
Awww, I feel bad for you guys. Going back to the question I really liked it, my sis has the first disk and the first book, at first I was a little wary of it but I ended up liking it. It's a very good series, and for you guys who are hurting from love I'm sad to say I can't really help, I know how you feel because I never really had a true love, but now I have a boyfriend and am very happy to be with him whee , he's perfect.(for me) So because I have a boyfriend anything I say would probably end up being meaningless. neutral  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 9:26 am
Fullmoon_Crystal
Awww, I feel bad for you guys. Going back to the question I really liked it, my sis has the first disk and the first book, at first I was a little wary of it but I ended up liking it. It's a very good series, and for you guys who are hurting from love I'm sad to say I can't really help, I know how you feel because I never really had a true love, but now I have a boyfriend and am very happy to be with him whee , he's perfect.(for me) So because I have a boyfriend anything I say would probably end up being meaningless. neutral
whee and I have a girl friend she is so perfect, and her friend and her all think I am perfect they all love me its scary, but I only love her, but back on origenal topic, I haven't seen it, but I heard it had some slight yaoi in it, but I but from the pics I have see I don't care, I can't resist a show with so many nekos, I am going to cosplay as one of the characters once I my hair grows back out-had to cut it for a cosplay-  

Corahito

Qupo

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 7:24 pm
I've read the first volume of Loveless. It is so cute. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 10:04 am
Loveless is the best.  

BipoIar

Karropp

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 8:38 am
It's great i think blaugh  
PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 5:01 pm
its good...