Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

magnadearel

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 10:07 pm
Depawsit

User Image

The young female had managed to slip away from her family. Most particularly her twin sister. Tassul stalked through the pride looking for something to do. She wasn't a bad or naughty lioness. She just got the blame from her sister. Hopefully well away she was looking for someone who wouldn't be scrutenizing her every move.

Tassul peered out from under some foliage. Coast was clear. She crawled out and brushed her mane with a paw for a moment.

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 7:58 am
User Image

As curious as ever, Simba had once again slipped out of the view of the pride's Nannies. It was a proud feat, one that he knew couldn't be accomplished easily! Especially when they all took extra special care of him because of who his Mom was. Simba snickered to himself as he thought of the look on the nannies faces. It hadn't really occurred to him that they might be in a heap of trouble, he was still very young, and such things didn't make sense to him yet.

Stumbling clear of a few twigs and branches, he had almost made it clear of all obstacles. Just a few more inc- A sharp tug on his backside sent the cub barreling backwards rather quickly. Luckily for him, he rolled into a somewhat comfortable flower bed. Curious as to what could have caused the tug, the cub looked around himself curiously. Nothing out of the ordinary ...

Again he stood and made his way out fo the brush, only to be tugged once again. That's when he noticed the large knot of thorns and prickle-plants caught in his tail. Tears welled in his eyes, and the poor thing began to yowl at the top of his lungs.

How was he ever going to get out of this one?

magnadearel

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100

magnadearel

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 1:52 pm
Depawsit

Being a teenager was an awkward stage. Her paws felt too big for her body and when that wasn't getting in the way, her body decided to do its own things. Then there was the pressure that she'd be an adult soon. An adult female. She would have to go out into the rogue lands, find a male, and get pregnant. That part was making her somewhat nervous. Lots of the female said males were bad, or mean, or just plain evil.

Tassul was pulled from her depressing thoughts by the loud sound of cub in trouble. Of all the... Why was a cub out here? All cubs were suppose to be with the nannies. The adol female looked around and didn't see anyone coming in response to his plight. She sighed and turned her paws toward the yowls.

"Alright alright. Stop crying little one." The noise was hurting her ears. Tassul peered down at the light colored male. "What have you gotten yourself into?" She peered around. He wasn't acting like he had a thorn in his paw.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 4:01 pm
A flash in front of his eyes, a bright light and a dark haired lioness. Then the vision was gone.

In it's place now stood the very lioness he'd seen in his vision, though she appeared younger now than she did in his mind. He would have to think over that part later, for now he couldn't get his mind off of the pain in his tail. Everytime he moved, the thorns dug deeper into his tail and he was scared his tail might fall off from all the pulling.

Hearing her soft words, Simba tried his best to pull himself together. He sniffled a few times, and rubbed his eyes gently with his paw. But then came another tug on the tail and he yowled in pain again. It hadn't been his intention to give the poor girl a headache, but it also hadn't been his intention to not have a tail!

"M...My tail ... something is pulling and biting it and - and it really hurts!"

magnadearel

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100

magnadearel

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 7:13 pm
Depawsit

She winced as he let out another howl of pain. For the sake of her ears, Tassul looked behind him. The brown female made a scoop out of her paw and foreleg; catching the young male by the chest she physically pushed him back so the bush wasn't pulling on his tail.

"Hold still. Your tail is caught." She moved behind him and placed a firm paw on the offending bush. Carefully with her teeth she pulled the long tuff hairs free. Time consuming and tedious, but she couldn't leave him in this blight. Finally the last came free. Tassul released him and moved away from the bush.

"There, next time don't go through the briars hm?" Now that he was free and not yelling his head off with pain, she took a closer look. While he was most definitely a male he was a young male. She knew that he'd eventually leave the pride when he got old enough. Something about him tickled the back of her memory. She wasn't around the really young cubs anymore. There was something about him though it wasn't coming out. "I'm Tassul Kulula. What's your name?"

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 7:35 pm
Simba's heart was beating madly in his chest as the strange female moved closer to him. He wanted to flinch and hide, fearing that her outstretched arms meant him harm. But in the end, she was only readjusting him, saving the poor cub from further harm.

"C-Caught on what?!" He mumbled, trying his best to remain calm and still. It seemed she knew what she was doing, and for this instance, he would have to trust her on that. Wincing his eyes shut tight, Simba waited and hoped he would soon be free.

Unlike his wishes, the task proved to be more time consuming that he had thought. But now he was free, and he began to bounce around like a jackrabbit. "I WON'T!" He grinned sheepishly, showing her a little bit of tooth with his smile.''

Simba's eyes grew wide as the female introduced herself, "Tass-ool Que -lu -la" Simba nodded to himself, applauding himself for trying to pronounce her name properly.

"My name is Simba'moto! My Mom's are Umeme and Momma Zara!" Raising a paw to his lips he formed a small cup and leaned into the female. "Don't tell anybody ... but Momma Zara tells me i'm a Prince!"

magnadearel

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100

magnadearel

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 8:46 pm
Depawsit
Who are Umeme and Zara? I can't find them listed in the pride's members. XD They sound familiar.

For his age and gender he behaved excellently through the whole process. Tassul was too busy freeing the tail from the offending bush to reply when the mumbled question came. Somehow, she felt it was going to be an interesting day. Once free he began to move as young things tended to. She watched and nodded when he said he wouldn't. Even if he didn't, maybe he'd be old enough by then to untangle his own tail.

She sighed to herself as he tried his best to say her name. "Tass will do if you like. It is a bit long anyhow." He's only a cub the adol female reminded herself. That thought was swept right out of her head by his whispered confidences. A Prince! Crap Crap Crap! She was just an adol, not even a full adult. How was she suppose to take care of him when the nannies couldn't?

"Oh really?" She tried to sound calm and collected. "I'm sure she knows then. So if I might ask, what are you doing out here? It can be dangerous." Tassul gestured with her paw back toward the thorny bushes.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 9:03 pm
Simba finally found a happy median between excitable and calm, to which he sat at Tass' feet and simply smiled up at her. He nodded appropriately at her words, trying to make a mental note to remember that he should call her Tass instead.

"Yeah! Tass is easy to remember ... or at least I hope it is, cause I kinda like you!" He giggled the words, before clasping a paw over his mouth in shock. He hadn't meant for those words to come out! What if she thought him weird because of it?! Momma Zara and Momma Meme had both told him and his brother about how some girls felt about boys. Maybe she would be scared!? But he was just a cub, he hoped she wouldn't be scared away by his comment.

"Yeah! But she says i'm not apposed to tell people because some lions might not like me." Simba frowned slightly, he didn't really fully understand why that was. He tried to be likable! But Mom said that just wasn't enough sometimes.

"Oh! Well I was trying to find my brother!

See we have this talent ... where we can see the future! Or something like that! So we like to play hide n seek, and try to find each others using the future!"
Simba bounched around excitedly once more, "But it doesn't always work ... I guess we're not all that good with our powers."

magnadearel
Yeah, the members list is very out of date. I need to work on it.

Zara is the new Queen and Umeme is her consort.

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100

magnadearel

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 10:01 pm
Depawsit
Thanks!
If I read that wrong and he's not cuddled up, let me know and I'll change it lol.

Tassul held herself tensely as the cub cuddled up to her for she was not use to this with non-family members. Particularly those who said they were princes. Alas he was only a cub and she did finally relax. She chuckled as he admitted he liked and hoped she wasn't blushing too hard. It was silly really.

"Well that's good. You seem really nice to me too. Oh then I won't tell anyone what you've told me." Her sister could get her into so much trouble if she knew. Perhaps a wise precaution. She wondered if anyone had told this cub he would eventually have to leave. "Have you noticed no adult males in this pride? If you say you are a prince then perhaps others will think you are going to try to rule the pride, and that just can't happen you see." She hoped she was making sense to the cub.

"I haven't seen anyone but you, so I don't think he's here." See the future? That was.... interesting information. "You can find him like that? Not just by walking around looking for him?" Tassul wasn't sure to believe him or not. "I'm sure if you practice you'll get better as you get older." Humoring him now wouldn't hurt.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:50 pm
Simba beamed with pride at Tassul's comment! She thought he was nice! That information couldn't have made the cub more excited no matter how she'd come to admit them. There were many reasons he found her words to be so excitable Not only did it mean, she liked him and wasn't afraid of him. But it also meant he was turning out just like his Papa! A proper and polite male, just like his Mommas were raising him to be! He'd never actually met his Papa, but Momma Meme and Zara told him and his brother that one day they would meet him.

Simba calmed down enough to nod at Tassul's words, and he winked at her childishly as he looked up at her. He decision not to tell anyone was admirable, much like his Papa was supposed to be. Oh man, he was liking her more and more by the second. a** he continued to look up at her, his face drooped a bit at her next question. Though not in disappointment, but in thought.

"Yeah ... One day my brother and I will have to leave, but Momma Zara says we can visit the borders anytime!" Glancing from left to right, he went on. "She says there is already a male who does that! She says he has a lot of daughters in the pride, and he wants to protect them." Nodding matter of factly, he continued on. "I still like to be called a Prince though! Its much better than the bad names Momma covers my ears for!" As Tassul listed on, Simba nodded at her words happily.

"Weeeelll I still have to look, but I look for the things I saw in my head! But most of the time I just have to look without my head pictures ... cause I don't see them a lot like my brother does."

magnadearel

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100

magnadearel

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 12:11 am
Depawsit
Thank you for the reminder. XD I think this wraps it up.

She smiled back. He really was a cute cub. Tassul gave a giggle at his wink. If only she could have cubs like him! She flicked her tail around her feet and nodded. What he said made sense, if he was careful.

"Then I hope to see you visiting by the borders some day. It would be nice to see you again." The young lioness hoped he remained as sweet as he was now. Conspiratively Tassul leaned down, "in that case, when we're alone I'll whisper Prince. Will that do?" Lionesses really shouldn't take their anger out on an innocent cub who had no choice what he was.

"That's alright. You don't have to have head pictures for me to like you. And if you do I'll still like you k? C'mon we'd better to find the other nows." Taking responsibility for the young male, she headed back toward the main sections of the pride.

[IC] Rogue Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games