Reply *Funbox* Art ~ Roleplay ~ Hobbys
Thinking about starting up a Roleplay

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ringmaster_Lucifer

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 5:52 pm
Still have to work out all the graphics and the main idea but who knows I could just be going nuts and just thinking it would be a good idea.

Anyone interested in role playing?

It would be a fantasy based role play.  
PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 9:47 pm
Yes please. Name any elements you are thinking of incorporating please, and what you're looking for in a partner.  

DarkRybrin

Vice Captain

Loving Ram

76,550 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100

Ringmaster_Lucifer

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 9:01 am
I was looking towards something more fantasy based. As in any type of creature or being. (No god modding of course). I'm looking for lit. partners. I don't like text talk in role plays it drives me utterly mad and insane. I do detailed role plays and am looking for someone/s who will do the same. The only thing is, I am going a little insane trying to figure out a setting/concept.
I'm up to suggestions though.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 9:25 pm
Sorry, you didn't quote me, I lost track of things with the competitions.
Text talk would mean no roleplay, ne?

Well, maybe you can tell me about what kind of character you want to play? What are you in the mood for? What do you have time for?

DarkRybrin

Vice Captain

Loving Ram

76,550 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100

Ringmaster_Lucifer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 9:04 am
DarkRybrin
Sorry, you didn't quote me, I lost track of things with the competitions.
Text talk would mean no roleplay, ne?

Well, maybe you can tell me about what kind of character you want to play? What are you in the mood for? What do you have time for?

You're fine. I understand that the competitions come first and it is my bad for not quoting you. And when I say no text talk I mean no "u, n, b, btwn, brb, lol, omg." Things like that. I like vivid details. Even when pictures are involved.
User Image

This is Derek. He's a 23 year old black jack player who loves to toy around with the rules of life. He'll bet his life to someone if the price is right. He has a hidden sense that makes him very good at what he does.
I'm down for whatever kind of role play you would like to do. And I have a decent amount of time on my hands lately.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 10:00 am
I'm interested. Have you ideas for a setting?  

Canto Dragon

Distinct Genius

16,725 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100

DarkRybrin

Vice Captain

Loving Ram

76,550 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 11:32 am
I can imagine him falling into a deal or bet of some kind with an unsavory and powerful character, perhaps with multiple other people. This could make for a deliciously dark setting, a high-stakes game of sorts with incredible power as the goal.
He looks like he'd have an interesting skillset as well, especially if this is a fantastical setting. He may also be willing to pick up some unpleasant jobs, in some cases. Am I wrong?

*Funbox* Art ~ Roleplay ~ Hobbys

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games