Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays
Black Jacks Bunny Brigade (O/A) [Needs People~! c': ] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kise no Shirube

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 4:17 pm
User Image
User ImageUser Image

Aster's eyes twitched as were his ears, so much insulting, how dare she, how dare someone of a lower rank go on like that?! Didn't she know he could strip her off her rank?! Didn't she know how dangerous the male could be if provoked enough, obviously she hadn't been in the Brigade for that long

User ImageUser Image "Look you stupid little b***h, no one dares to insult me like that, if you want to be another D-Rank buddy you could have just said so, or is it you rather want me to burn your skin and make them ears of yours burn to a crisp?! Will you be happy then?! Your ears won't be white then you little piece of s**t!"

Aster started approaching the female as Sven got in between and as he held onto the other males' arms, things...weren't going very good at the moment and he could see it very clearly

User ImageUser Image "Why the hell would I want to have someone as clingy as you to like me anyway?! I have enough fangirls I ignore, and I'm happy that the girls aren't as pesky and annoying as you're whole life and existence is!"

User ImageUser Image "That's enough Aster..."

The voice of the white haired male had changed into a more serious tone, he knew things were starting to escalate between the two and instead of Reisen and Aster this was different, this wasn't your usual friendly fights but he knew if he'd let things carry on like this then it would really get out of hand, his grip around Asters' arms got tighter as he basically looked at both of them.

User ImageUser Image "You two need to calm down and stop acting like that, you're both high ranked Brigaders, not only do you scare the Refugees with that kind of behaviour but what kind of example are you setting for the learning D-Rankers?!"

He basically scolded both of them, it wasn't that he liked it, to be honest he really disliked scolding others but when someone needs to be put in place he will do it. No matter how close they are to each other, they still had a home and people to protect.

Kirsche shook his head frantically at Takene's words, his ears stopped flapping around as he had his usual poker face on and his blush got even less which was rare, and when it did happen it was usually a sign that he was ill, but this time it was because he just didn't like the atmosphere

User ImageUser Image "Kirsche and Aster have to go on a mini mission later....And Sven has to stay with us...we have to celebrate Aster's return from his long mission...so you two should just make up and we all stay here and celebrate"

The other two were quiet, even though they knew all that Kirsche wanted to do was help, they didn't really know about the idea he blurted out, after all it was true that they wanted to stay and celebrate Aster finally returning after three months, but if things would get better and if Aster and Takene could 'solve' this matter of conflict they were having, that was another story.

[Ѻ]ut.ɵf.Ҫherry Cake:

X_XBreaking_BenjaminX_X

Yume on Shirube

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 4:39 pm
User Image
User Image

Takene rolled her eyes, and nodded.
'I'm not done... And I like to twist some stuff up anyways...I'm never usually serious. So I wonder why you took it to heart.'' She said sighing like usual. He just kept ranting on and on an on.She looked at Aster and held her hand out
'An apology. I completely apologize for my behavior Aster.
'
She meant every word hoping he'd take it considering she is always playing.
'And I got back from a mission yesterday. I don't have another one planned til tomorrow and I have to talk a partner. Either higher or lower rank....' She stated simply and she looked at Sven, placed the future quickly and she noticed the fight seemed to end after this.
''I wouldn't mind staying and I won't cause any more trouble. I en fact have nothing planned at all....''
She muttered thinking sincerely on the mission. She didn't like heading into a very urbaned city... But she had no choice.
'If You don't want me here Aster, I'll leave. No questions asked.'''
Trying to be sweet to the jerk was a bit easier than she thought. .
''And on the water hole.... Let's go waaay later. Maybe if we can get to the top of the trees we can see some shooting stars.''
She smiled fakely, somehow remembering her and Kano used to do that when they were younger. She let it pass quickly, and looked at her nails.
''I think it would be a great way to nd a good night.... Don't you think? ''
She looked at Kirsche, Sven, Reisen, Rei and Aster lastly.
"I know how to spot them... I can make soe homeaide telescopes out of leaves, sticks and broken glass from a bottle....''
She told them smiling happily, she hasn't really had any time to just relax and it seemed like a swell idea..

☾★ ☆ ✮ ✯★ ☆ ✮ ✯★ ☆ ✮ ✯★ ☆ ✮ ✯★ ☆ ✮ ✯★ ☆ ✮ ✯★ ☆ ✮ ✯★ ☆ ✮ ✯☽
The one song for me??? You really want to know...?
Well..... Alright... I guess..... But
You cant be a total a** about it in the long run!!!

HAHA!!! I will never tell you!!!! Dummy

Kise no Shirube

Chanspicy

Shy Seeker

9,625 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Kise no Shirube

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 4:52 pm
User Image
User ImageUser Image

The Jerk seemed to have calmed down a little as he wriggled himself free from Sven's grip, he didn't like being in his grip because he kenw it could end up dangerous with the explosives he carries and the electricity flowing through Asters body, he slapped away her hand refusing to touch it

User ImageUser Image "I'll accept your little apology this time"

Aster highly disliked insults, it was a wonder she was still alive whether a fellow brigader or not, everyone knew how bad it was to actually insult the male and that it usually ends in a bloody nightmare....for the one who insulted him, also another reason why others wouldn't really get close to him since they feared yet respected him greatly

User ImageUser Image "You don't have to leave, just don't annoy me again, or else."

He quickly returned to the cakes and he made it clear the the 'or else' was a threat that would hurt even Takene who seemed always so proud and arrogant to him, after all, when he threatens someone, it wasn't to be taken lightly.

Sven smiled lightly at the fact that they basically made up, he placed his hand into one of his jacket pockets as he drew out his white hat and put it on his head so that his ears weren't shown

User ImageUser Image "I agree, it sounds like a very good plan, but I guess you'll have to talk to Kirsche and Aster since I don't know when they have to go out on their patrolling mission, and after we celebrated a little I have to go and meet someone"

The person, or more the human he was going to meet is someone only Aster, Reisen and Kirsche knew of, it was the leader of the Volkov and his adopted father, the one who made it able for Sven to see again after he lost his sight because of this horrible incident, even with those memories going around in his head the male kept his smile.

Kirsche just blankly stared at what was going on before saying anything else

User ImageUser Image "We have to go at night...Aster decided when since he said he was going to take me with him"

Kirsche knew what it meant if Aster was going to take him out, well the brown rabbit male often took Kirsche out on missions and it always ends up in more or less them attacking the humans rather than the other way around, Aster would occasionally also work with Sven on missions to protect him whilst he goes about with a Hacker since Sven is usually out on more dangerous information gathering missions he needs a hacker at his side and since Kirsche wasn't very good in being a hitman just yet he wouldn't be able to tag along, he then looked over back at Reisen, this was because he was worried if he was able to actually finish his homework in time even though he had more than enough time since he had two days left he would still worry.

[Ѻ]ut.ɵf.Ҫherry Cake:

X_XBreaking_BenjaminX_X

Yume on Shirube

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 5:04 pm
User Image
User Image

Takene went blank. She dropped emotions, and looked at Sven.
'Going out like that.... Be careful... All three or four of you. Is their going to be anyone hiding in the tree's?'' Takene smiled with a hint of sickness to the tone. She didn't mind having a bit of fun. Usually it ended up with her....
'If It would be alright, i'd absolutely love to hide.... Cover your backs if necessary.''
'
Takene when it usually cam down too it, loved to take shots from were others couldn't see. It made her feel even more dangerous than she really was.
'That would switch up a lot tonight.... Maybe i could even get some...Hm.....
''But if not, I could just get packing.''
She shrugged. It was sincerely a long time she really had any fun with humans. Let alone acting like their fair game.

The one song for me??? You really want to know...?
Well..... Alright... I guess..... But
You cant be a total a** about it in the long run!!!

HAHA!!! I will never tell you!!!! Dummy

Kise no Shirube

Chanspicy

Shy Seeker

9,625 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Kise no Shirube

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 5:15 pm
User Image
User ImageUser Image

The male looked over at the female as he sighed

User ImageUser Image "As much as I would let you tag along with me and Kirsche, since you have a mission tomorrow it's better you get there unharmed, letting you out today we don't know if you'll get harmed or not"

Even though he was a jerk he did still care about the people he basically had to look after, he then stared at Sven, with his hat on he looked so....human, Aster didn't particularly like it but he knew why he was doing this

User ImageUser Image "Look Sven, go now, we can handle everything and when you're back everything will be ready for celebration, don't wanna keep ya pop waiting right?"

The male gave the other one a reassuring grin as he had finished the other two cakes and got into decorating them, usually he enjoys making them look very fancy even though...he still hated sweets, it made him think of the cafe he was working at, always that smell of sweet food in the air, and then it always ends the same with the burning smell of flesh and blood, he placed his hand in his pocket and tightly grabbed onto his keychain which was inside to calm himself as he carried on decorating.

Sven smiled brightly, it was as if he was radiating at that time, he couldn't wait to see his adopted father since he hadn't seen him for quite a while, actually since he had joined the brigade and that was a very long time ago

User ImageUser Image "Alright, I trust you will take care of everyone, Miss Takene, Miss Rei, Reisen, Kirsche...Aster, I will see you all very soon"

With a wave and a bow the male up and left quickly without another word, it was as if he was a little child, but it wasn't just his dad he wanted to visit it was also the mad scientist who saved his life, the other workers of the Volkov, and basically he wanted to help them out a little and safe to say he was quite worried with what had happened and if everyone had recovered from the previous blow.

User ImageUser Image "Why does Takene want to join us anyway...?"

Kirsche asked curiously, but what really perks up his curiousity was her relationship to his dear friend Sven as he cautiously approached the female

User ImageUser Image "Why does Takene like Sven? In what kind of way does she like Sven? What you're relationship to him? What kind of relationship do you want with him? Do you love him? What does Sven mean to you?"

The questions went on and on and on, for a boy with a lot of curiousity and also someone who doesn't know much, he wanted to know everything and it wasn't rare that the male would blurt out questions one after another if he was curious, as long as he was asking her questions Aster's grin grew larger and he chuckled lightly to himself seeing that the female was basically overflown with all these questions about her and Sven.

[Ѻ]ut.ɵf.Ҫherry Cake:

X_XBreaking_BenjaminX_X

Yume on Shirube

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 10:20 am
User Image
User Image
                              LIVE! LIVE WITH NO REGRETS! LIVE!

Reisen had blanked out again, only for a little while though, right up until she could hear that brown haired woman talking. She had ignored everything else again which wasn't so difficult for the purple haired rabbit as she folded her arms. She was glaring at her surroundings, especially at Takene. This was her cold side showing. She was going to be such a b***h today it seemed as her 'protective' side showed. People could call it protective but most people just called it her being the 'Iron Maiden' or as Aster put it, her being on her period. She could hear all the questions that Kirsche was asking her, oh how noisy how...itrritating. Cake, this was the only thing that was going to make her stop with her arrogant comments as she looed away whilst huffing out the annoying words that Reisen thought described the other female,
                  "How noisy...how...crowded. This is annoying me. Just like a stupid bothersome fly..." With that, a grumble came from Reisen before leaving, yup...she was just being slightly 'bitchy' today as she spoke.
                  "How clingy can a little bothersome pest get? A bit desperate, no?" She spoke with a smiple laugh as she walked off. Yup...she'd left before waving back to Kirsche, more or less saying she'd help him later with the homework and that she'd need the cake in a bit. That was what she was like, her gestures could mean a lot of things as she muttered to herself. Walking off. Little miss 'Queen' was on the prowl and she wasn't taking anything now. Not after encountering that woman. Looking up from the path, she realised she was, absent mindedly, following Sven as she blinked wildly, not too sure what she was doing but just continued to follow with not much effort. She was still slightly grumbling, but more or less under her breath out of anger.

Replay That Song DJ! (Sad Spring)

AnniieWantsYouu

Kise on Shirube

Yume no Shirube

Familiar Guest

Kise no Shirube

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 10:31 am
User Image
User ImageUser Image

The brown haired rabbit just watched in amusement of how things were going, indeed it was really amusing him as he returned to the cakes, he started making the chocolate one even better since he knew that Reisen on her 'period' as he liked to call it was a bad thing as he chuckled to himself whilst making it

User ImageUser Image "You really got yourself in trouble this time~"

Those were the words he chimed out to the other rabbit brigader, after all it was a certainty that one should not make Reisen your enemy, because to Sven, Reisen was like a beloved little sister and he would always listen to her no matter what she said he would always trust her.

When Sven arrived people started looking over, the ones who worked for the Volkov and pointed at Reisen following him, they questioned each other as Sven quickly turned to see the purple haired maiden, she wasn't wearing a hat so her ears were showing, that was bad! Luckily he always carried an extra hat as he placed it over the females' head to cover her ears, grabbed her by her arm gently and hurried inside, even though he was known very well, not many workers knew of his...'rabbit origin'

User ImageUser Image "Ah Reisen~ Were you worried that I'd be lonely coming? Hmm, it seems like something happened, are you alright?"

He started off all cheery until he noticed her expression, she seemed angry about something and that worried the male as he drew her closer and hugged her tightly patting her on the head gently, yeah Sven you don't know anything about woman and that's final.

Kirsche stared at the woman, Takene, he didn't particularly like her because Reisen and Aster didn't seem to like her, she was also very noisy which hurt his sensible ears quite often, was that the kind of attitude the A-Rankers had? He always thought they were hardworking, quiet, quick on their feet, but that woman seemed the exact opposite, he didn't want to be there in the open and so he walked over to the side of Aster as he watched him preparing and 'adjusting' the cakes to everyones desires

User ImageUser Image "Cherry Cake~ Cherry Cake~ Kirsche loves Asters' Cherry Cake ~"

The male chanted happily as he watched him furhter, his ears started to flap again and his face was more than his usual blush, he had a deeper, deep crimson colour around his face as he happily watched the male.

[Ѻ]ut.ɵf.Ҫherry Cake:

X_XBreaking_BenjaminX_X

Yume on Shirube

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 10:57 am
User Image
User Image

Reisen was still somewhat grumbling and just wanted to beat the crap out of things again, like Aster...he was a good punching bag, why not beat him up? That was a good idea. Definately as she noticed something placed on her head as she closed her eyes tight before looking up at what was on her head. A hat? She then heard Sven talking about how he thought she was worried about him and that something had happened. Yeah, the onyl thing that'd happened was that she'd lost her temper and been a little b***h again to people. Or a person. She looked down as she soon realised she was pulled into a hug and blinked wildly. She muttered something, lying completely,
                  "Yeah...I was worried...I'm sorry..." She spoke. 'Don't lie Reisen, that's not good! NOT AT ALL!' She thought to herself, now she was just beating herself up over things as she looked away, not making eye contact or anything.

Kise on Shirube

Yume no Shirube

Familiar Guest

Kise no Shirube

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 11:02 am
User Image
User ImageUser Image

Sven looked at the female curiously, was what she was saying really the truth? No, he knew it wasn't as he smiled lightly and lifted her chin so she would make eye contact with him, really, really Sven? Yo shouldn't carelessly do that with women...you really don't know them..

User ImageUser Image "If you were only worried about me you wouldn't avoid eye contact with me now would you? Please Reisen, you're worrying me now."

He told her in a 'overprotective onii-chan' kind of voice as he then took off her hat again and stuffed it in his pocket, since they were inside the Volkov now he didn't have to make her out as a 'human' since the one's working inside all knew of his secret so bringing someone from the brigade was allowed, howeveeer....there were a lot of stares going on as the workers started talking to themselves saying that they looked like a couple and asking each other if Reisen was his girlfriend, you know womeen~

[Ѻ]ut.ɵf.Ҫherry Cake:

X_XBreaking_BenjaminX_X

Yume on Shirube

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 11:21 am
User Image
User Image

Reisen looked at him with a simple frown. She was getting pressured now as she huffed out of b=pure embarrassment,
                  "Are you calling me a liar? I'm not a liar! I never lie! Aster lies! H-He lied a-about that one time...w-when..." She was slowing down. Not speaking in her 'defenseive' tone as much anymore as she bit her lip.
                  "I never avoid eye contact, I-I'm staring you right in the eye! LOOK!" She declared as she was actualy staring him in the eye for a couple of seconds before looking away. Yeah...that lasted for a long time, didn't it Reisen? She then looked around before giving up and throwing her arms in the air,
                  "Okay then! I'm pissed off! Happy?!" And he's broken her. She had officially cracked as she puffed out a cheek. Her face going red from embarrassment. She never liked it when she wasn't a smooth liar. She hated it when things didn't go her way but that was just how life dealt it's cards as she looked to him.

Kise on Shirube

Yume no Shirube

Familiar Guest

Kise no Shirube

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 11:28 am
User Image
User ImageUser Image

Sven sighed a little before placing his forehead against hers with his happy go lucky smile

User ImageUser Image "So, what is my little Reisen exactly so mad about~ Hmm~?"

He was a sweet talker, if he would know more about the laaaaadies he would probably be such a ladies man, but he's honest and sweet, and that's what made him sadly attractive to girls he will never understand, but he always acted like this around Reisen since they were very close, his tone was a lot more gentle when he would talk to her and softer because he felt like even though she had this tough appearence, she was a soft girl who needed softness and kindness and not harshness and violence, so yeah, mix a cup of not knowing girls and perfect guy then you get this little..stupid bunny~

[Ѻ]ut.ɵf.Ҫherry Cake:

X_XBreaking_BenjaminX_X

Yume on Shirube

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 11:50 am
User Image
User Image

Reisen closed her eyes tight when he placed his forehead against hers, mainly because she thought he was going to headbutt her like what a certain person did often as she frowned at his question. His little Reisen? Okay then, if things were going to be that way, she didn't care too much as she looked away again,
                  "Just certain people who aren't Aster...she's so clingy...it annoys me!" She declared. Now she thought of herself as childish for saying that as she didn't stop there,
                  "She butts in, I get annoyed, she's noisy, I feel kicked out, she gets on my nerves, it's just....RGH!" Wait! Hold up there Reisen! Did you just say you felt kicked out? Poor thing. She couldn't even think of any other word except 'RGH' to describe her feelings, that isn't even a word. She just reached her hands up to her hair and ended up just messing her hair up out of rage. She felt like such a kid, it was unreal.

Kise on Shirube

Yume no Shirube

Familiar Guest

Kise no Shirube

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 12:06 pm
User Image
User ImageUser Image

Sven was confused at who he meant at first, but when he said she, he knew who the female meant, so it was Takene that made her feel that way, it was rather funny because she first thought she wasn't going to get headbutted, oh how wrong you were Reisen, indeed Sven did headbutt the female lightly as he then pulled out a bag of sweets and placed them in her hand and tightened the grip around the bag

User ImageUser Image "You shouldn't feel that way because of her Reisen, first you know we will never 'kick you out', we would never leave you, and I know she gets quite noisy but she's just like Aster is she not? hmm..is there somehow another reason why you dislike her so..? It feels like you haven't told me everything"

The male questioned her further with his kind voice, it seemed a little off, she's clingy, what was she exactly clingy by, he needed Reisen to be more specific with exactly what she does or more how she does things to annoy her.

[Ѻ]ut.ɵf.Ҫherry Cake:

X_XBreaking_BenjaminX_X

Yume on Shirube

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 1:21 pm
User Image
User Image

Reisen looked down before noticing she'd been headbutted, at least it wasn't like ones she'd recieved in the past as she noticed the bag of sweets. She cupped her hands together to keep them from spilling over or falling. Looking up from the sweets at him, she was now curious as she heard what he said. Staying silent, she looked away,
                  "It's just me being annoyingly like a sister when I said that...when I said that ummm..." She looked down then looked at him, whispering,
                  "When I said she was being clingy..." She spoke as she was growing embarrassed.
                  "I'm probably like a fly when I say it like that, aren't I? An annoying pest...I hate clingy people when they're all over each other and everything it just...irritates me..." She spoke, looking down, sighing a bit. She really did sound irritated about these little things, then again, she was always irritated at little things. It's just like when she was a kid, she got irritated at her little sister for always putting something in the oven at the wrong time. She had a love for precision. That's how obsessive she was when she was a kid. But nowadays, it wasn't as bad but it also wasn't as noticeable so to speak as she'd only be irritatable at things that were small and not major things like a mission going wrong, that never irritated her and she always thought of it as strange as she nodded a bit to the bit about her being a lot like Aster.
                  "Fine...I'll tell you exact things...but just think of it as advice from a little sister." She spoke, pointing at him,
                  "I didn't like her clinging to you lot, I mean it...you in particular, it was like you were letting her push you around and...yeah..." She looked away before trying to turn her entire body away as she muttered,
                  "That was it!"[colro=black] She spoke with effort of trying to turn around.

Replay That Song DJ! (Collapsing Floor)

Kise on Shirube

Yume no Shirube

Familiar Guest

Kise no Shirube

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 1:30 pm
User Image
User ImageUser Image

Sven chuckled lightly as he then hugged the female from behind after she had turned her whole body around, he placed his head on her right shoulder as he still smiled, when he smiled with his closed eyes the scar going around his eyes from that time were clearly seen, but with her and the others he was close to, he didn't mind if they saw it.

User ImageUser Image "You're not annoying and definately not a pest, you should know that very well, and you should know I don't like it when you say such horrible things about yourself"

His face was basically then very close to Reisen, if she would turn her head then well, there would be some disaster...for the female, Sven just wouldn't understand because he's just such a smart rabbit, smart in other faculties, he sighed once again

User ImageUser Image "Ah~ So that's what this is all about, hmm, well I will do my best and not let her push me around anymore, will that make you happy my little Reisen?"

He questioned the female with his relaxed and outgoing voice, he would often refer to her as his little Reisen, just because he was like HIS little sister that was all, nothing intimate, no nothing like that at all! What are you thinking?! Dirty you, poor innocent Sven...he's such a innocent guy, though because he doesn't know so much about it...he's quite..senseless about some things..

[Ѻ]ut.ɵf.Ҫherry Cake:

X_XBreaking_BenjaminX_X

Yume on Shirube

Other Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out